Looking for a Style of Jeans

Discussion in 'The Spam Zone' started by Amaury, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Amaury Defense Attorney

Or maybe it's just the color and the style is still denim like the jeans I have. I'm thinking that's it.

New quarter means another refund from financial aid, so we went down to Yakima today for new clothes. This time I got mostly jeans, though I did get one shirt. My old jeans still fit, but they're a bit uncomfortable around the waist because I'm not in shape and therefore they feel tight, but I'm getting on an exercise plan to get a flat stomach. (I'm not fat, my muscles are just not tight in the area because I don't use them or something. I can't remember what my mom said.) Anyway, there was one pair of jeans that I could not find for men that I wanted, though I did find them for women to show my mom what I was talking about. However, I know they have them for men as well. I'll try to describe them as best as I can. They're quite a vibrant light blue that have white spots that kind of look like clouds (light wash, I think, is the color--am I right, KHV?), though there is more blue than white, and they look faded and kind of raddy. You can also barely see the pattern on the material that you typically see on denim jeans.

I know if I see them in a store, I could tell that they are what I'm looking for, but they look kinda like this, I think, but as jeans:

Light Wash 1.png

I think this might be closer or even what I'm looking for--I can't exactly tell:

Light Wash 2.png

You can see how they're different from your typical blue jeans:

Blue 1.png

Blue 2.png

Blue 3.png

Blue 4.png

Any help will be appreciated.

2. Arch Mana Knight

Typically you can find that information on the inside of your jeans. Not always but some brands even have the fit(not just the size) of the jeans. Finding that color shouldn't be too hard whether you're shopping online or at a store. Just looking around long enough is sufficient to find light wash jeans(googling it tells me that it IS the color you are looking for).

Again, as for the fit, just look in the inside of your jeans. I know I have one pair of pants that clearly says "Boot Cut" on the inside. Boot cut all the way. ALL THE WAY

3. Misty gimme kiss

he's talking about wash not fit or cut

unfortunately washes of denim is an inexact science that varies wildly between stores and sometimes within them. what you're looking for is just a light or bleach wash. different pairs of jeans will be washed to look vintage or distressed. really all you can do is shop around