Kotaku Interview with Tai Yasue

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Meilin Lee RPG (Red Panda Girl)

Kotaku recently sat down with KH3 co-director, Tai Yasue, to ask a few questions on KH3 and the HD remasters. In the interview, Yasue mentions how 1.5 and 2.5 helped with KH3's development, the relationship with Disney, and how Square-Enix is continuously hiring for KH3. The full interview interview can be read below:

Source: Kotaku

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Meilin Lee, Jan 23, 2015.

1. Chad Thundercucc
      Chad Thundercucc
      Kotaku also said

But the interview doesn't say anything about a release date, so...I'm not sure how valid that is.
    2. What?
      What?
      The approach towards working within the aesthetic is satisfying. And we know enough from the recent newer installments that everything still offers a great deal of innovation within the framework of this aesthetic; a lot of the Kingdom Hearts games do indeed have subtle mechanical differences that make them stand out with each other, or build upon each other, and all. Glad to see there is enough activity among the team for determined work on 3 alongside the recent 2.5.

I need to read up a bit on evidence from potential earlier interviews, but I imagine there might be some more validity considering the output the team has been pumping out (and talking about, slowly) these past few months and comments on the simultaneous work with 3 and 2.5. Ehh, we will see I suppose.