Kingdom Hearts to appear at Disney's D23 Expo in October

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jul 3, 2013.

1. Krowley Moderator

[​IMG]

Square Enix's blog; "Message From the Kingdom," has confirmed that Kingdom Hearts will have it's slot at the D23 Expo on October 14th, from 5pm-6pm. The "Kingdom Hearts Fun Event" will feature a planned talk show to discuss "secret stories" and other Kingdom Hearts goodies that will be exclusive to this event. Since Nomura said he'd like to reveal more information on Kingdom Hearts 3 at this event, it's likely that will get a lovely update on the next chapter. Series Director Tetsuya Nomura, Executive Producer Shinji Hashimoto, and some voice actors are set to make an appearance.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jul 3, 2013.

1. DuelRoxas16
      DuelRoxas16
      why cant October be sooner!
    2. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      Now I'm just going to take a wild guess here and assume that those voice actors will only be the Japanese ones, right?
    3. Vagineer
      Vagineer
      Oh, I should go to Japan this October!!!
    4. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Not really surprising. He already mentioned it in an interview (forgot which one though)
    5. RifleRiku
      RifleRiku
      Since KH3 won't be here for a while I'd like some news about even just a Japanese version of 2.5 right about now.
    6. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      yeah, we'll be getting that. Don't worry.
    7. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee

Exactly. Nomura's focus now is to move away from handhelds towards consoles. 358/2 Days got that treatment with 1.5 HD ReMix. Now it's BBS's turn (as well as Re:coded...). Also, it wouldn't really be fair to give KH1 an HD remaster while ignoring KH2. After all, 3 does come after 2.5 :)
    8. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9

Not to mention 2.5 will most likely make a lot more money than 1.5, considering 2.5 will have KH2FM, and BBSFM. The two best titles so far (in my opinion). By a business standpoint, it would be foolish to NOT release a 2.5 HD Remix.

More successful business = more money. More money = more money put towards Kingdom Hearts 3. And more money towards KH3 = they can make it even more amazing! :D
    9. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee

THIS! Those are the two KH games that are very near and dear to my heart, and why I'm more excited for 2.5 than 1.5!
    10. Light-Rune Maven
      Light-Rune Maven
      Oh please announce something big and important that we will have to wait for but will make the wait totally worth it and awesome and just generally don't let us down.
    11. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      The Japanese VA's fro Sora/Vanitas, Roxas/Ventus, and Riku will be making an appearance!

Source