KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Coded: TGS Trailer [English Voices]

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Mike Chaser

An English version trailer for Kingdom Hearts Re:coded has surfaced early today featuring the trailer that was shown during the past Tokyo Game Show that kicked off in September 2010.

Currently Jump Festa 2011 is in action, but news from the event hasn't surfaced just yet for KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep FINAL MIX. In the mean time, the trailer above features the official English voice cast in KINGDOM HEARTS Re:Coded, which is set for NA on January 11th 2011 and January 14th for Europe.

Source: Thanks for bringing this to my attention greater_bloo.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Dec 18, 2010.

1. Stardust
      Stardust
      I've been really excited about coded ever since I heard about the original phone version, but eh... The more previews I see the more I think it just looks like a rehash of KH1 with a little story tagged onto it in the background. With that said, I wouldn't actually mind having a portable KH1, but the original story material looks promising and I hope they take better advantage of that than the previews are letting on.
      Cool trailer though, thanks for the update!
    2. Korosu
      Korosu
      Ah! This just makes even more excited for the game, I can't wait till it comes out. Thank's for the update.
    3. Scarred Nobody
      Scarred Nobody
      Good to see a familar cast. Still trying to get use to the mickey though. Don't get me wrong, the guy they got to voice him is good, but it still sounds a bit strange. I'm really interested in the gameplay of this game. I never played BBS and I thought they would stick to the traditional battle system. It still looks really fun though. can't wait until 11111.
    4. Gelatinous Ghost
      Gelatinous Ghost
      I just pre-ordered it yesterday. And unlike when BBS came out, I will will still be on vacation for a little more than a week when this comes out. I am gonna use that time to tuck as much of this away as I can. Thanks for the update, Mike. =] ​
    5. Umiyuri Papaeyra
      Umiyuri Papaeyra
      For a second there, when Haley spoke, I was a bit confused because his voice didn't sound familiar. It seems he's being a bit more natural in his tones than he was in KHII and ReCoM (or what little I've seen of that), and that's what messed me up.

Meanwhile, Mr Iwan still needs to learn to speak more urgently and less happy-go-lucky when voicing Mickey as a King, but hey! At least he's not working with the somewhat stilted and mistranslated script Tomato wrote for KHII, so he still sounds pretty normal. XD
    6. VentusGR
      VentusGR
      Is it me or Sora's voice has changed ?? For some reason it seemed diferent than normal .
    7. kingdomhearts123
      kingdomhearts123
      THe trailer looks excellent, can't wait to get it.
    8. Adam Arosa
      Adam Arosa
      Wooh, yeah! KH Re:Coded comes to America soon in January! I can't wait to see this story and play this game!
    9. kingdom_hearts_loverXX
    10. jazumin-chan
      jazumin-chan
      @Umiyuri Papaeyra and VentusGR: In KH1 Hayley (the voice actor of Sora) is still a kid. By KH2, he's a teenager and he is going through what all other teens go through - puberty. His voice is cracking and is weird. If you've played RE: CoM his voice is matured, which is what you hear now in RE: Coded. (:
    11. Umiyuri Papaeyra
      Umiyuri Papaeyra
      I mean that, for KHII and Re:CoM both (or at least the clips I've seen of Re:CoM, seeing as I'm only English and we didn't get the game here), Haley actually put on a higher voice for Sora. If you look at the game interviews from 2005 you can actually hear him speak in both his normal post-puberty voice and his Sora voice. But for Re:coded it seems to be very similar to his normal voice instead. :P

Also, they didn't turn Data!ku into a valley girl? Missed opportunity!

[​IMG]
    12. beansandfeet
      beansandfeet
      not the best lookin kingdom hearts game graphics are ds so thr **** and the story line dont look the best either
    13. key dragon
      key dragon
      I still kind of miss the first Trinity Limit. There was something awesome about that version.
    14. Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      Mr. Van Whippy ♥
      Actually i think it has slightly better graphics than Days and seriously, considering the fact that it's for the DS the graphics is pretty neat.

As for the story line, you need this to understand what is going to happen next.
      I just hope i have money till this comes out -__-
    15. xkh2x
      xkh2x
      OHMYGOSH! HOW CUTE IS THE AVATAR MENU?!

this is looking pretty cool! I can't wait 'til it comes out! (:
    16. Mish
      Mish
      It's weird hearing grown-up Haley talk through what looks like KH1 Sora. :|
    17. Invader Jack
      Invader Jack
      Aahhh I love how Lightning appears in the avatar menu!! :D

I agree. It really took some getting used to in Re:CoM, because Haley still had his "kid voice" in the original CoM, but then in the remake his voice was matured. It was kind of disconcerting. :/
    18. Blayz Mods
      Blayz Mods
      AWESOME!!!! I CAN'T WAIT TO GET THIS GAME....lol....no but seriously I can't wait!
    19. Shikou
      Shikou