Kingdom Hearts II.5 Remix Boxart, Plus a look at the Japan Exclusive I.5 + II.5 Bundle

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Jul 17, 2014.

1. libregkd -

Famitsu has given us all a look at the packaging of the upcoming HD collection. They also have images of the two special, Japan-exclusive, Kingdom Hearts bundles that include both the I.5 and II.5 collections. And boy, do they all look good!

Kingdom Hearts II.5 HD ReMix Boxart
    l_53c789368d846llj2s.jpg

The I.5 and II.5 Special Bundle (¥9,800)
    l_53c78937bb298egklj.jpg l_53c789375f5e4fvk26.jpg l_53c789378cc6exmjsp.jpg
    (Click to enlarge)
    The I.5 and II.5 Special Bundle with included Artbook and Soundtrack (¥14,000)
    l_53c789370f4af9ojip.jpg l_53c789373f248w5jky.jpg l_53c78936cd7aesdja1.jpg
    (Click to enlarge)
    Kingdom Hearts II.5 HD ReMix is due to release October 2nd in Japan with a December 2nd/5th release date in North America/Europe.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2014
Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Antidote
      Antidote
      Wow... The boxart is absolutely beautiful! Love the art direction, and the Keyblades around the sides is a really nice touch! I hope they keep this for the NA/EU release also.
    2. Shiki
      Shiki
      Good lord Xehanort is horrifying.
    3. Chad Thundercucc
      Chad Thundercucc
      Oh my God. This boxart is amazing. Besides the fact that MX looks like...well...
      [​IMG]

It just sux that SE thinks that no one outside of Japan would want a KH collector's edition bundle. It's REALLY closed-minded of them.
    4. Karuta
      Karuta
      What's the keyblade in the top left between the monochrome and rumbling rose?
    5. Plums
      Plums
      The boxart looks so goooooooooooooooooooooood. ;~; Even if everyone does look weirdly young, I like it just as much as the 1.5 boxart.

That's a Keyblade from Re:Coded that you're awarded upon completing the game, iirc.
    6. AzzyFox
      AzzyFox
      That, right there... BEAUTIFUL box art. No complaints here. I love that they have most of the Keyblades featured in KHII and the unique, plot-relevant ones from BBS, as well as the Zero-One from Re:coded.
    7. Calxiyn
      Calxiyn
      All the Sora's and Riku look really young ._. And ya Xhenort does look a bit odd. Even still though It's lovely, and it's exciting to see it reveled~
    8. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Damn... Xehanort looks so damn creepy. I think I'm gonna have nightmares tonight...

But anyway, great looking boxart.
    9. Shift
      Shift
      Xehanort's right eye looks... small?
      Regardless, everything else is just so beatiful.

Zero One, you get it just before the last world on Re:Coded.
      Makes me wonder if they're gonna include it as a bonus for watching the movie on BBS or 2FM.
    10. Disgustor
      Disgustor
      So is it just me, or does Roxas look like Kairi now?
      [​IMG]
    11. Krowley
      Krowley
      I love that the baddies made it on the cover most of all.
      The space beside Roxas looks kind of empty though.
    12. Explode
      Explode
      Hm. Don't get me wrong, I like it, but the art style feels different from the 1.5 box. It's less detailed and more cute (barring Xehanort, of course). And it feels more busy, like there's too much happening. Still very cool though.

And I'm glad that Aqua's in the center. Everyone who's played BBS knows it's really her game.
    13. Majestic Crown
      Majestic Crown
      Not gonna lie, this box-set is magnificent I am going to count this as one of my top 5 favorite cover arts.
    14. Menos Grande
      Menos Grande
      DO WANT @_@! But I think that the "Game of thrones" from the previous was way better.
    15. AzzyFox
      AzzyFox
      I feel the same way! I'm thrilled that Aqua is the central focus of the BBS cast; she's the only one to carry on at the end and get her own special epilogue, so it's fitting for her to be recognized as the central protagonist.
    16. Patman
      Patman
      Yeah, it' s as far from sober as you can get. It' s common practice in the US, but more surprising coming from Japan. But then I just checked the 1.5 cover, while it didn' t overdose like that one it was busier than usual too. Their way to say "this is a compilation with a shitload of content" I guess ...

I' ll raise a ...
      [​IMG]
    17. Cloud4012
      Cloud4012
      This looks awesome i really like the box design.
    18. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      This is legitimately the first time I've ever been excited about a game's box art
      But EVERY character looks a little off, it's weird
    19. Chad Thundercucc
      Chad Thundercucc
      WAIT A SECOND
      HOLD THE PHONE
      STOP RIGHT THERE

[​IMG]
      [​IMG]

What keyblade is this?