Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Limited Edition Pin!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Calxiyn, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

On The Official PlayStation Blog, Kaori Takasue Square Enix Japan Studios' Product Manager has announced that if you are planning to Pre-Order Kingdom Hearts 2.5 ReMIX, you will receive a Disney Collectible Pin which features Sora and King Mickey.

From the Article:

For Kingdom Hearts fans that trade Disney Pins this is quite the special find!~

Source:
    Official PlayStation Blog

Thanks @Karuta for the find

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Calxiyn, Jul 24, 2014.

1. Hayabusa
      Hayabusa
      I'll be honest: the pin is hella disappointing as a pre-order incentive. Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX was awesome for including the art book.
    2. libregkd
    3. kngdmhrts2
      kngdmhrts2
      As a pin, it looks great!

As a pre-order bonus, not so great, could of been so many number of things, especially after the survey we did all those months ago.

They might surprise us down the line with a Collector's Edition with even more stuff with it (probably not though)
    4. Krowley
      Krowley
      Was hoping for the minimum of another theme. I missed out on the last one :/
    5. EmilyCupcakeee
      EmilyCupcakeee
      I like the pin, but I was expecting an artbook with this one too. Kinda sucks this is all we're getting. Love the box art though.
    6. Gelatinous Ghost
      Gelatinous Ghost
      Will this be a pre-order bonus through all retailers, or will it only be through the Square Enix store? Square has done such things in the past. For example, while individual retailers could have their own pre-order incentives, the pre-order bonuses that came through the Square Enix store for both FFX/X-2 HD and Lighting Returns were exclusive to Square's online store (And quite honestly the best bonuses). ​
    7. ry0408
      ry0408
      This is quite a letdown. I was hoping to see something like a gift card for PSN that would reveal a hidden trailer for KH3. Although that might of been a little too big as a pre-order bonus. Either way, still sad that all we get is a pin. :(
    8. jafar
      jafar
      >japan gets collector's edition
      >everywhere else gets a pin

****in neato
    9. Ars Nova
      Ars Nova
      Sweardagod, I thought this was a KH-V pin. :'D But yeah that seems a little... underwhelming, dunnit?
    10. Plums
      Plums
      Yeah, a pin is pretty lame. :C I wonder if they'll add some more incentives for preordering later on. I know with 1.5 this was just that PS3 skin, but I'm hoping that they do eventually add something even a little bit more worthwhile.
    11. Antidote
      Antidote
      Has it been confirmed if this is the -only- item we get from pre-ordering though? I'm hoping there'll be a few different editions. They really need to push the boat out for those of us in NA/EU. The amount of limited goodies that Japan gets is crazy. If they made the effort, everyone would lap it up. :/
    12. libregkd
    13. Antidote
      Antidote
      Well we can only hope that there will be some different editions, even across different retailers. They did that fan survey asking what kind of stuff we want with out LE's or merch, so hopefully they listen (lol)...unless a pin request is all they got out of that.
    14. Shinichi Izumi
      Shinichi Izumi
      Really...? japan gets a pack with like 10 discs that's thicker thank a harry potter book and we get a single pin? It sounds like an april fools thing, i cant look at that pin a see it not being a joke. I feel disrespected Square.
    15. Fellangel
      Fellangel
      I am VERY disappointed. Don't get me wrong. It's nice to have this "Limited" version out. The thing I wanna ask is why there is NO collector's edition. Japan gets this cool gold/black box that comes with BOTH 1.5 and 2.5 along with both artwork from both games. Why don't we hardcore fans get a cool edition like that? Does Japan not know that there were fans who waited 8 YEARS to play KH2: FM? Someone like me who is a die-hard fan? It's like SE loves to poke fun at the non-Japanese fans saying "Sorry that Japan gets this really cool stuff, but hey cheer up! YOU GET A COOL PIN YAY."
    16. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      really, Final Mix is reward enough
      it's not like any of the stuff in the collector's edition is actually cool or useful
    17. Fellangel
      Fellangel
      It really depends on the person. Sure maybe having both games and the artbooks may not look favorable in your eyes, but I like collecting those kinds of things, especially in a game series which I adore and cherish.
    18. Labrys
      Labrys
      "Preorder our game and you'll get an pin! But it's just not an ordinary pin, it's an ordinary pin with Sora and Mickey! Isn't this exciting!"
      Lmao I can already imagine clerks and Square Enix members getting excited over this xD. I bet 10$ that the pin is cheap and looks very crappy.
    19. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      The only special edition where a pin is acceptable is The World Ends With You