Kingdom Hearts Coded Side-Episode 2 Video

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A second video was shown today, well yesterday in Japan by a 2ch member uploading the second part of the Kingdom Hearts Coded Side-Episode featuring Olympus Colliseum, enjoy it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XnJofpInXo

Also there is a new 358/2 Days scan from a Japanese magazine, though not showing new images it's just more of a promotional purpose, courtesy of KHisland

[​IMG]

So what do you think of Coded? Enjoying it yet, thinking of buying it but don't know much due to these only being side-episodes. Well post your opinions, I already have my opinion

Source: 2ch and KHisland

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Nov 26, 2008.

1. Anixe
      Anixe
      Ah, thanks for the second video. I like the Dearly Beloved remix for coded. =] It was dark though so I couldn't see the commands very well but still looking pretty nice.
    2. Hakurei Reimu
      Hakurei Reimu
      Wow, Coded actually looks pretty good. Thx for the update.
    3. Speyeker
      Speyeker
      Yeah, I pretty much agree with everything you said in your LiveJournal. Chain of Memories was itself for the most part just the first KH all over again, and now Re: Chain of Memories is just Chain of Memories all over again...even KHII had some stuff that was just too similar to the first KH (although thankfully it was distinct enough to be considered a completely new game), and both the first and second KH games saw rereleases as Final Mix. Don't forget that Disney also released that cellphone game. Coded seems like, once again, the first KH rebooted. Honestly, how many times do we need to see the same game released over and over again within the scope of just six years? Milked is right!

And I also agree with the struckout descriptions of 358/2 Days and BBS.
    4. KeybladeSpirit
      KeybladeSpirit
      Finally! A picture of Xion without any text in the way. I've made a render of her if anyone wants it. It's not very good though.
    5. Mycenia
      Mycenia
      Really. Is it even possible for you to be a bigger tool than you are now?
    6. Skylight_Defect
      Skylight_Defect
      Cool. Coded actually looks a lot better than I thought it would. I really wanna play it now.
    7. kingdomheartz
      kingdomheartz
      Thanks for the update.I actually thought coded would be horrible, but now I want to play coded so bad.
    8. Ven?
      Ven?
      thanks for the update,now I can play another KH game...
    9. bennyjr123
      bennyjr123
      Well i can see what you mean as far as gameplay goes, but as far as the storyline goes, I couldn't disagree more. Chain of memories, was not the same plot as the first one, and coded doesn't seem the same either. If we were going by what your saying we'd have the first game, and that would be all.
    10. Defame
      Defame
      Why did they have to put it on a phone?
      Game looks good...just why?
    11. Solbadguyxx
      Solbadguyxx
      Hummm...The game looks quite interesting...
      Better than i thought...
      And the graphics are quite impressive too,well at least on this vid.
    12. Konsoumis
      Konsoumis
      organization xiv

I think Riku and the xiv become friends i ca't wait