Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep Trailer summary

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Final Project to be shown in the compilations of KH Projects today.

It starts by showing scenes of the ending of "Kingdom Hearts 1" Soon the text "Deep Past" comes up, to be followed by "Shut-Eyes gives birth to the concealed fate"

The trailer starts off with the boy who looks like Roxas, Ven, talking to a young male with black hair, the area seeming to be like "Hollow Bastion". The boy soon calls the young male "Ven." The scene continuously changes before showing the Old man that is seen in the Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix+ Secrent Ending.

The old man's name is "Master Xehanort" and "Master Xehanort" calls the young boy "Terra". Soon Terra summons the keyblade into his hand.

Soon some worlds are shown, such as "Olympus Coliseum" and a new world, which resembles that of Sleeping Beauty is shown, confirming it's existence.

The scene then changes to Terra fighting against the mysterious dark male, who looks like he's in a bicycle suit, also from the secret ending. Terra manages to knock off the helmet, but his face isn't shown.

The scene soon moves to King Mickey summoning his Keyblade. Soon the scene begins to change rapidly, and Terra is at a beach, watching two boys playing before resting his sword into the grove. The two boys soon begin to become more visible, and it looks like Sora and Riku playing at the beach.

Terra soon says "Please don't depend on me, just erase me...friend"

Afterwards the text "Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep" comes up, this game is for the PSP

Source: Famitsu

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Ame-chan
      Ame-chan
      OMG, awesome!
      When will the vid come out?
    2. xemnasfan
      xemnasfan
      i did that's what part of my theory rides on, but i do not believe he is the same one in hollow bastion.
    3. OneWingedHeartless
      OneWingedHeartless
      I WAS RIGHT!!! BALDY IS XEHANORT!!! AND YES!!! I GOT PSP!!! now all i got to do is get a DS and wait for both games *dies*
    4. Bluk0
      Bluk0
      Im REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THIS ONE OMG!!!!! I cant hold my excitement anymore I need to just jump around and scream.XD
    5. Forever Love
      Forever Love

PSP!? NOOOOOO!!
      I dont have one of those!!
      Aghh...
      And Sora's in it too.
      Dammit.
    6. O R A N G E
      O R A N G E
      YES!

I HAVE A PSP!!

Now all I need is a RELEASE DATE and I'll be happy...
    7. Keyblade Hero
      Keyblade Hero
      i think that Master Xehonort is not the same Xehonort that we know. The could be related though (just saying)

I am excited---but now i need a ds, psp, and playing it on my cell phone would suck.
      I will probably use an emulator and play on the pc
    8. finalform1
      finalform1
      awesome, i so happy i got a psp
    9. Alpha Sonix
      Alpha Sonix
      Sell some of your PS2 games or Xbox or whatever it is. You'll get it faster.
    10. Invader Jack
      Invader Jack
      Oh, go me, I KNEW that that old guy looked like Ansem! Heck yeah! I'm excited for this one, but I'm even more excited for 358/2days! ^_^
    11. SplitOverload
      SplitOverload
      I'm gonna' cry with happiness. A game that actually gets us near the end and such epic storyline.

I gotta' steal a freakin' psp xD

I'll probably buy some used one hopefully.
    12. shingo_the_pest
      shingo_the_pest
      Just to clarify, the one who looks like Roxas, is actually Terra?! And the older one, the one most people believe became the second Xehanort, is actually Ven?
    13. SoulSlayer
      SoulSlayer

No, it's the other way around. Roxas lookalike is Ven, brown haired knight that has some traits of Professor Xehanort is Terra. The girl is Aqua. And the bald man is Master Xehanort. Most likely he was the original Xehanort, and Professor Xehanort (accidentally) took his name when he lost his memory.
    14. riafsixlm
      riafsixlm
      Guys, Xehanort is an anagram for "ANOTHER". "ANOTHER XEHANORT". Remember the Final Mix 2 cutscene with Xenmas in Ansem's study? Oh yeah.
    15. DarknessKingdom
      DarknessKingdom
      Either way, it is now clear.

Whoever does not have a PSP needs to get one.

Why? For KH: Birth By Sleep, of course.

XD
    16. TabbyRoxas
      TabbyRoxas
      Xehanort also respells to 'NO HEART'
    17. Terra/ES
      Terra/ES
      Lucky for me I have a PSP!
      And I just relized all the pictures on the door has Roxas in the Xehanort,Terra, And Aqua picture.