Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days - Possible Global Release?

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Mike Chaser

[​IMG]

Hey everyone, it looks like day two at Jump Festa didn't have any new information in store for us. Luckily, we did recieve information on the Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days trailer. We also saw the new artwork/illustration, but where's all the information and content for Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep?

Anyway, I heard that the gameplay for Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days was the exact same demo from the Tokyo Game Show in October. We leaned that once again for the third time, Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days is delayed for spring 2009.

Let's think about this for a second. There could possibly be good reasons for Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days being delayed. The official website for North America just opened three days ago. Right now, it states that the website is coming soon. Does anyone remember a Kingdom Hearts NA official website opened before the game is even released in Japan? After talking to Tomogirl (KH-N.com) yesterday, we believe that the game could possibly be a global release. What do you guys think? Discuss.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
?

Kingdom Hearts: 358/2 Days (Global Release?)

1. Yes. I think it's very possible.

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No. This is so un-likely to happen.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I'm not sure. I hope so!

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Mike, Dec 21, 2008.

1. Juicy
      Juicy
      Thanks, Mike.

That would be awesome if there was a global release 8D
      Im still disappointed it wont be out for my birthday >.>
      But it would be good for all of us to get it at the same time xD So I wont be jealous of the Japanese and the Americans for once xD
    2. SpazticFantaztic >:3
      SpazticFantaztic >:3
      There'sa chance it could, and it certainly would kick rock if it did, but it might also just to get making the site outta the way.
    3. Shizzy
      Shizzy
      I don't know, but I think there is a chance it might. Thanks Mike!
    4. Scott Pilgrim
      Scott Pilgrim
      I think that it is possible, but highly unlikely for a global release. We need to wait and see for the moment, but thanks for the information Mike!
    5. PuffinBoy415
      PuffinBoy415
      Looking at Square's record with getting KH out in the US I'd have to say there's no way that we're getting 358/2 Days at the same time. However the fact that Square has been trying to cater to the US and EU it's possible that they're trying to globalize. This is probably due to the fact that they don't want a bunch of angry fans filling up their email with hate mail for not releasing it XD. But they may also be trying to deter fans from buying the Japanese version of the game online and then hurting their US/EU sales when they come out later. It could be any number of things but overall I'd say there's a higher chance of a global release than from a few years ago.
    6. The Twin
      The Twin
      I'd say that there is a chance, but only a slight one, of there being a global release. PuffinBoy made quite a few points as to why this would be so, too. So I'll just support what he said cuz I'm lazy right now.
    7. kngdmhrts2
      kngdmhrts2
      well all the clues are there...its certainly possible, maybe when the time gets closer to the "global" release, we should check the websites for the voice actors of Quinton Flynn and maybe Jesse McCartney...and maybe some of the other Org members and possibly David Gallagher too...someone is bound to let it slip about when its coming out...but its a long shot.

still say its possible...anything could happen with S-E lately
    8. Tiagossj3
      Tiagossj3
      A global release, that whould be cool, it´s possible :D
    9. Xe54
      Xe54
      Only time will tell. I hope so because its the only way I would buy a DS... again.
    10. Noise
      Noise
      i would die!...i dont mind waiting...but hopefully this sets the standard that games could all be released in every contry on the day!, they dont have to have it come out months and months after it dropped in Japan!

i hope a global release happens!
    11. EvilMan_89
      EvilMan_89
      i think it is possible. i think that's what's going on this time.
    12. darkshadowxyz
      darkshadowxyz
      Honestly, we should think about the Last Remnant. The website came out in NA and JP at (pretty much) the same time. BUT, it came out in Japan first. They just wanna tease us. Damn Japaneses!! (Kidding!)

But still, I hope for a Global Release. I also want a Global Release for BBS, seeing my dreams for Dissidia's global release was crushed by SE...
    13. The Lone Wanderer
      The Lone Wanderer
      I would like a Global Release, even though I don't have a DS. I just think its fair to the rest of the world. If its not, people will still import it and such.
    14. Marker123
      Marker123
      It better come everywhere. It WILL COME GLOBAL!
    15. yasir_wisdom
      yasir_wisdom
      SE said they would start releasing every game globally starting from FFXIII... Since FFXIII isnt out yet...
      No?
    16. BLACK-beany
      BLACK-beany
      A global release would be something. It's such a "something" because I can't honestly say that I've heard of one happening for a video game. Don't get me wrong, a globe release would be a tremendous success for Square but that's why I'm not counting on it; it's too tremendous. To have ever retailer on earth to properly release the game to the public would be difficult. I mean Fable II had trouble getting onto the streets on the right day in some Australian k-marts. And then there's keeping track of all the sales of all the store.

IDK, maybe square can pull it off.
    17. Skylight_Defect
      Skylight_Defect
      I'm not really sure. I hope they do though! I want this game really badly!
    18. [T o f f k a t]
      [T o f f k a t]
      It's quite possible that SE are going for a global release, and there's a fair chance of it happening, but I'm not fussed if it comes out later in EU/US than in JP, just as long as it gets to the EU at all! *wants a KH game for a console I actually own*
    19. Hakurei Reimu
      Hakurei Reimu
      Personally, it's an icky idea for me to believe seeing how Square has never done that with a KH game before and the process can take a while. So I'm biting my tongue at that idea but I hope it does happen. =/