Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Featured in Famitsu

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Sep 16, 2015.

1. libregkd -

Fresh off the announcement at Sony's TGS Press Conference, Famitsu has a feature on the announcement, which includes new information and images of the upcoming collection.

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png

A rough translation of the scans, courtesy of Australian Riku, via KHInsider

Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by libregkd, Sep 16, 2015.

1. KeybearerofSea
      KeybearerofSea
      Hmm, but the question is, what memories and what encounter? Who's memories could be lingering in the realm of darkness?... I would guess Master Xeahnort's. I mean, he has got to have lost something to the darkness to gain that power he had. But then, maybe Riku? I mean, we don't know all of his story from the time he was in the Realm of Darkness. Oh this excitement!

I can't imagine who or what she would encounter though. I mean, sure, it could be another heartless of sorts but that would be to easy a guess. Maybe it'll be a character that will be featured in KHIII. Like an echo of someone... OH! Maybe Terra?!

That's a bit of a stretch but we don't know at what point this will take place and if it's after Sora kicked the snot out of Ansem and Xemnas well, heaven knows what's happened to Terra's soul at the current stage of things.

Finale thought: Possible added content to DDD-HD... Maybe people? lol Oh lord, how I long for worlds filled with NPC's.

~KOS~