Calxiyn Investigates Kingdom Hearts 2.8 █ Who is Aqua's Encouter?

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Calxiyn, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Calxiyn Keyblade Master

Hey guys! This was joked around a bit on the Podcast but after working on the idea for a while now I feel like I'm finally able to put out the first 'episode' of Calxiyn Investigates. KHV is a big part of the fact it's finally getting done and I'm super excited to share this with you all. As the title suggests it is a theory about who Aqua will encounter in the Realm of Darkness.

Comment on the content in the video itself as well as telling me how these videos can be improved! At the end of the day this is really for you guys so I want to know what you think of not just the theory but also things like audio quality etc, especially since this is the 'plot' in the way.

If you want to submit an idea for me to talk about or want to link some of your own threads you think would be a good fit, please message me.

[​IMG]

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Calxiyn, Nov 6, 2015.

1. Glen
      Glen
      Okay firstly I'm going to give myself a pat on the back and say good job me for that thumbnail, because god knows I need confidence.

Secondly and most importantly, good job on this one. It brought up a few good points (I especially liked the mention of Aqua using Kairi's light as a way to find her way out) that all made sense, wrapped everything together nicely and kept it fairly simple for simple minded people like me. I enjoyed listening to this video, and if the series stays as good as the 'pilot' video, then I greatly look forward to following along.

Something I have to ask though is this; I thought KHV had a youtube channel, shouldn't this be up there aswell?
    2. ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠
      ♥♦♣♠Luxord♥♦♣♠
      Sorry, didn't get a chance to comment on this as I was knee deep in Fallout 4/FFX.

Now, I can't say much about the "Kingdom Hearts" related content in the video, you seem pretty well informed (more than me, which is why I see no issues with it). So as far as that goes, that was pretty solid.

The one thing that really stuck out is how well spoken you are. I feel this is incredibly important if you are going to do anything YouTube related and you seem to have that pinned down quite well.

The only issues I found was that the editing (specifically speaking the transitions between audio cuts) was a bit choppy. It sounds like you cut yourself off a few times and it was a bit jarring. This, of course is me just nitpicking because in the thread you asked for advice on how you can make it better. Normally this isn't too bad of an issues. Just try to space things out just a tad.

The actual audio quality itself was fine, and I honestly didn't see very many issues with this at all.

Great work, I hope to see more of this.