KHV's Top 10 - #2

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Krowley Moderator

KHV's Top 10 - #2

Hello to all loyal and newly joined members. I'm Krowley; one half of the news group team on this lovely site you visit. Due to the shortage on recent news, the staff has permitted me to start up a new little project that everyone can take part in! "KHV's Top 10" is a biweekly countdown of members' top 10 choices regarding subjects related to kingdom hearts. The subject in question can vary from characters, places, objects, etc. As for how the subject if decided upon, this could be based off recent Kingdom Hearts News or popular requests. (If anyone has a favored topic, feel free to suggest one!)

Instead of hearing staff's boring opinion, members are able to chip in their own ranked selections that will be tallied and averaged at the end of the time frame. At this time, either Mike, or myself will post a new topic after the previous results have been announced. That's right, Mike has graciously accepted to take part in this now, dual project. We will each by doing 1 countdown per month so there is always a chance to have your opinion heard!

Every two weeks, an announcement thread will be set up to reveal the topic for those two weeks. If you wish to have your say, simply send your own top 10 picks via Personal Conversation to the Reporter who is currently hosting. Your choices should be ranked 1-10 (1 being the top pick) and must be sent privately, not posted in this thread. Why send it privately, you ask? This is to keep things anonymous and more anticipated instead of easily predicted.

Small Update: Krowley will be filling in for Mike this week.
    Current segment:​
    KHV's Top 10
    ~Organization XIII Members~
    Deadline to submit your choices:​
    December 30th 2012

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Dec 17, 2012.