KHV Presents Piano Hearts Vol. 1

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 29, 2008.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everyone, well with lack of news lately...and by lack I mean unbelievable lacking of news. We're going to try and get some things done that will be able to speed the time up although I'm sure people are already doing that with the recent release of games like Smash Bros Brawl, Crisis Core, World Ends with You and just released today Grand Theft Auto IV.

Anyways, we're going to try and keep updating with at least something Kingdom Hearts related even if it's not official. In this case today we are proud to release our first Piano Hearts Album. What's Piano Hearts? Well exactly as it sounds, piano arrangement from some of the earlier and even more recent Kingdom Hearts tracks. The first album only has up to seven songs but we're sure you will enjoy them all equally. There is no plan release or track list for Volume 2 yet, however if there's anyone who wants to participate in the Piano Hearts tracks please send me an e-mail at bahamutbusterzero@gmail.com and I'll respond back ASAP. If you can send a recording example of your piano playing skills. It will be great to have more variety in the styles of pianists for these tracks.

Track List

1 - Dash-a-Long 1:57
    2 - Namine: 1:53
    3 - Graceful Assassin: 2:23
    4 - What a Surprise: 208
    5 - Happy Holidays: 2:04
    6 - The Other Promise: 4:08
    7 - Fate of the Unknown: 3:27

Download Piano Hearts Vol 1

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Apr 29, 2008.