KHDestiny and KHIsland interview with Nomura

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jul 8, 2013.

1. Krowley Moderator

Yup, more development updates. KHDestiny and KHIsland posted their interview from the Japan Expo which focuses on both upcoming Kingdmo Hearts titles of 1.5 HD ReMix and kingdom Hearts III. Why Nomura chose certain story events are brough to light, including why he didn't make Sora a keybade master as well as possibly bringing back past worlds to "maintain consistency." You''l notice even mention for the 2.5 HD ReMix made it in there.

Translated by KHInsider
    Found by Roxam

[​IMG]

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jul 8, 2013.

1. libregkd
    2. AzzyFox
      AzzyFox
      "I think it would be great to be able to control Donald and Goofy through voice command to tell them what to do. Wouldn’t that be nice?"

Donald, HEAL ME ALREADY! =P
    3. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Yep, KH HD 2.5 ReMix essentially confirmed.

And your welcome Krowley.
    4. DualBladeRoxas
      DualBladeRoxas
      I would've asked if Nomura would've given anything about there being any "multiplayer"
    5. Xalxe
      Xalxe
      lets go square get Kingdom Hearts III done and out in america already! we have waited since kingdom hearts two fro this and i dont wanna wait another game for it!
    6. RifleRiku
      RifleRiku
      FINALLY SOMEBODY ASKED ABOUT 2.5 geez! I just wanted the man to say SOMETHING! Now that he says its in development I'm no longer "worried" about it. I'm more worried about somebody asking about reaction commands.
    7. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      Yeah, the thing about releasing news about something other than KH3, will definitely be 2.5 which is exciting.

no.
    8. Anixe
      Anixe
      Am I the only one that thinks that it is way too early for a 2.5 ReMIX? I feel that if they do announce it, it would have to take a lot out of their time and team effort from the KH3 production. :|

Ah well, I felt like a lot of the interview had questions pretty much answered from previous things. However, it confirms that Nomura is aware of lack of releases in Europe. Something also tells me that underhand Disney relations has a lot more to do with what they can or can't release in EU. But that's just a hunch.
    9. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee

It took the work of two individuals to do HD 1.5 ReMix, I highly doubt KH3 will be affected by having two guys working on HD 2.5 ReMix. So no, it's not too early.
    10. Anixe
      Anixe
      Another part I feel is that these are games that were released not too long ago (aside from Kingdom Hearts II). I think if they rested on their laurels for a while more, things wouldn't have to be so rushed to get out before Kingdom Hearts III (assuming it will take them about 2-3 years from now). It's just adding more things than necessary on Nomura's plate, I believe.
    11. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Nomura wants people to experience the entire series before getting to play KH3, so no, this is not too much. Not everyone had a PSP, so they weren't able to experience BBS, hence this is a great decision. Besides, Konami released MGS: Peace Walker (a PSP game) on the PS3 as part of an HD collection not too long after the game's original release, hence such a thing by Square-Enix isn't even surprising.
    12. Menos Grande
      Menos Grande
      MY BODY IS READY FOR KH 2.5! I am even less excited for KH 1.5 because of 2.5, but already pre-ordered.
    13. Dredica
      Dredica
      Nomura: “Kingdom Hearts 1 was created a long, long time ago, so actually the original data was lost. So, we had to research and we had to dig out from the actual games available, and recreate everything for HD. We had to recreate graphics, and it was actually not that easy.”
      Obviously it was for the better because the graphics are beyond impressive now, but still, if they didn't have to rebuild the game they wouldn't have. I'm sure they still have everything for Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ since it was more recent, and no doubt for Birth By Sleep and the rest of the portables. That being said, I think they can announce this so early because they really just need to update the textures and have a graphics overhaul for Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+. The size and contents of Kingdom Hearts II: Final Mix+ are so huge that just porting Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep Final Mix and enhancing its graphics wouldn't bother anyone, since that game too has a lot of content for a PSP game. Then who really cares about Re:Coded? It'll more than likely just be a movie deal like with Days.