Site News KH-Vids: Our Christmas Message

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Mike, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Mike Chaser

It's that time of the year again. The time when we at KH-Vids come together and record our special message just in time for the holidays. Misty, Mike, Sabby, Peace And War, Plums, and Ienzo at KH-Vids want to wish you all a happy holidays and a happy new year. Thank you for continuing to use KH-Vids as your media and news resource. We hope to see you in 2013.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Community News & Projects' started by Mike, Dec 24, 2012.

1. Amaury
      Amaury
      What a nice video.

Thanks, staff and Mike for editing it!
    2. Misty
      Misty
      let's talk about how beautiful everyone is

Thanks a lot for putting this together Mike & happy holidays to everyone!
    3. Loriah
      Loriah
      Merry Christmas. In what--two days? I thought it was tomorrow. D: Bummed out for me...
    4. Peace and War
      Peace and War
      Lovely broadcasting my tree to you KHV!

Enjoy your holidays, thanks again Mike for this, always liked watching these gals to be a part of one now! : )
    5. ShibuyaGato
      ShibuyaGato
      Well this was a nice treat. Thank you Mike for being gracious enough to put this together again, and thank you to all the staff who are lifeless kind enough to take the time and do this (even though it really only takes like three minutes, haha)

and that hole was too big for the banana; such a shame, Enzy
    6. Ienzo
      Ienzo
      Make sure to wrap up your banana *nods*

I had fun doing this and everyone's video is great! I hope you all have lovely Christmas'
    7. Odamadillo
      Odamadillo
      That was a nice video and you did great editing it Mike. I hope I can see more things like this as my time her continues.
    8. Labrys
      Labrys
      Mike I can imagine you in a documentary in the future. Do I see a kh stocking in the background?
      Peace and War you funny.
      Ienzo you're beautiful.
      Misty have you ever done a walkthrough video on YouTube? You have that voice xD
      Cool poster sabby.
      No really though misty you have a powerful voice, have you ever been in a play before?
    9. kitty_mckechnie
      kitty_mckechnie
      khv staff members need central heating.
    10. Peace and War
      Peace and War
      Oh and Misty I never said anything before about you and my signing.... Meanie Admin! D:
      And I think most all of you wrote a script to record. Except Enzy, she was so out of it by the looks of it. I went solo! : p
    11. Llave
      Llave
      Well that was educational.

Nice job you lovely people.
    12. Misty
      Misty
      I did two small productions in high school that really aren't worth mentioning, if I control my voice well I would guess it's only because I've started making YouTube videos in the past year or so, it's made me a bit more conscious of things like that.
      you know how I be
      But no I didn't script it out or anything, I did a few takes on some of the scenes but it was pretty much off the hand.
    13. Mike
      Mike
      Hey! I did not.
    14. Technic☆Kitty
      Technic☆Kitty
      Good looks staff, you're all so beautiful XD

Merry Christmas!! KHV!!
    15. muff monkey
      muff monkey
      i almost watched this with no pants on and then i would have felt really awkward
    16. Llave
      Llave
      [​IMG]

I expected to see more of you guys... maybe next year. :c
    17. Cherry Berry
      Cherry Berry
      That was such a lovely video of you all... Bright, lovely smiles and a lovely message out to all of us... 8D

I kept chuckling throughout the whole thing, just happy to see you all wish us a lovely holiday. you are all just so... So precious, you know? ^^ Great job on the video, really! I hope you're all having a fantastic Christmas/whatever it is you're celebrating over there too!

Though, I do agree with the statement that you all need heating 8OO Y'all look like you freezing your butts off, big time.
    18. Peace and War
      Peace and War
      Am I not enough man for you? D:

I swear I bug as many people to get on Podcasts at least! :3
    19. NightCrisis
      NightCrisis
      Cool message. I bet that you guys put a lot of work to it.