KH-Vids Editors Blog

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Darkandroid, May 11, 2008.

1. Darkandroid Gets it Together

Video editting at the site is growing fast, just over a year ago people were just getting used to Windows Movie Maker, but now people are producing amazing work. But it can be daunting for those new to editting. Well this is where the blog helps.

With the help of Pwillard and HazHeartz, we will give advice and tips about video editting as well as answer your questions and talk about anything video editting related and I will also give an insight into what I expect in the Top 5 as well as a few rants. If you want to contact us, go to us at youtube or me at KHV and call the message "KHV Editors Blog Question". Links are below:

Darkandroid - KHV - Youtube
    Pwillard - Youtube
    HazHeartz - Youtbue

We will try and answer as many questions as we can in the blog.

The site looks quite basic at the moment so lets start off with a banner contest, the size must be 600x150 and the winning entry will get 50 rep, so sent your entries to me. All it needs to say is KH-Vids Editors Blog and of course make it Kingdom Hearts related, beyond that you have creative freedom.

Don't forget to bookmark the blog because we will update regularly.

The link again - http://kh-vids.blogspot.com/

Thank you.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Darkandroid, May 11, 2008.