June 20th Famitsu interview with Nomura

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Krowley Moderator

Goldplanner has translated last week's famitsu interview with Nomura to reveal a little more on the development process. Read about new bits of possibilities, such as enemies and battle styles. Kingdom Hearts 3 will be showcased further at Disney's D23 Expo as well as the Tokyo Game Show.

E23 EXPO: July 4th - July 7th 2013

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Krowley, Jul 2, 2013.

1. DuelRoxas16
      DuelRoxas16
      this is going to be amazing, i cant wait to see more footage at D23 or at least get more info on it. I am curious though as to why sora would be on destiny island. if this takes place after 3D then why is he their if Kairi and Rku are at the Mysterious tower with Yensid
    2. CloudStrife2k9
      CloudStrife2k9
      Soo.. does this mean four person party during worlds such as Agrabah? I hope so. It will definitely make things more interesting. Not to mention it makes a lot more sense. It's not like when you go to Halloween Town, you're like "...hmm, okay well, Goofy, you... go over there and wait. I want Jack to fight." No, they all 'fight together' but I guess because of the hardware short comings, you could only have 3 characters fighting on screen.

Also very excited to the fact that we might(lol, no it's definite) be able to play as Riku and Kairi. And in another interview he also said there is a high possibility that we can play as Mickey. So, yay.
    3. 61
      So far the gameplay is what has me most interested. The way it's described here sounds amazing, and I can't wait to see some footage of it.
    4. Baptista
      Baptista
      --And development is being handled by the Osaka team responsible for KH Birth by Sleep, KH3D and KH -1.5 HD ReMIX-?

Nomura: The base is the Osaka team. With (Mr Tai) Yasue as Co. Director, they are working in conjunction with the Tokyo Kingdom Hearts staff.

YES !! The Kingdom Hearts team is working on it !!!!
    5. Anixe
      Anixe
      YES, please bring back the Digimon Dream Eaters!~

Well, as far as most of the information goes, they're pretty much repeating what has been said for the past several interviews since the E3 announcement. Can't blame them though, since everybody wants in on the scoop now.

As for the part where Sora picks up Eraqus' Keyblade, I did assume that that part wasn't going to specifically be set up in that point in time. I believe that setting and character will change, kind of like the beta Birth by Sleep trailer where they are in Hollow Bastion.

But regardless, couple more days until these events~ I hope more new things will come by.
    6. RifleRiku
      RifleRiku
      I'm sure that Nomura is going in the right direction in this. Though I'm not too erratic about the return of dream eaters (the colors are worse than bad Final Mix colors IMO), it also provides more diversity in enemies and allies. I'm sure we'll see heartless and nobodies return and there is a chance Unversed could too. The only thing is that I want more details xD
    7. Miles
      Miles
      YEs the original team is working on it too! I cannot wait!!!
    8. Crypt
      Crypt
      Someone needs to ask him about a new Utada Hikaru song! Come on, it's the most important part!
    9. AzzyFox
      AzzyFox
      I'd like to fight the whole mixed bag in KH3--Heartless, Nobodies, Unversed and Nightmare Dream Eaters. ;)
    10. Shift
      Shift
      I wonder how NPCs will join the fighting now that I think about it. I can see soldiers and whatnot on a setting like Land of Dragons, but I can't imagine anything other than random merchants on somewhere like Agrabah.

...I just realized after 3 interviews on the the subject that we'll have NPCs to talk to again.
      Oh boy the hype.
      Now they just gotta make Olympus Coloseum invisible crowd be there and there's nothing petty left for me to complain.

Hells yeah, can't wait to go around riding a T-rex again <3
    11. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Dream Eaters... YES!! I want to see Meow Wow and Komory Bat with PS4 graphics. So much kawaii!
    12. Menos Grande
      Menos Grande
      They must do some cameo why would Sora return to them? I hope that they are not lost like the cards at Castle oblivion.