Here's some ridiculously hi-res Kingdom Hearts III art for you

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Misty gimme kiss

Sadly the image is nothing we haven't seen before, but for all you graphic designers out there, I'm sure this is useful! As a bonus, there's also an equally hi-res Final Fantasy XV party shot in there.

Sora Donald Goofy thumb.png FFXV Party thumb.png

You can download/view the larger versions by just clicking the thumbnails. The KH3 image measures 10400x8000, the FFXV image 5660x8000. Feel free to show us what you create with them in our Graphic Art section!

Big thanks to @Obsqura for posting these up on Twitter.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Misty, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Aelin
      Aelin
      Oh my gosh they are so pretty and detailed. I zoomed in on the FFXV one and you could see stands of thread from the frayed bottom of his shirt and it is amazingly detailed. I can't wait for the games... and cutscenes. They will be nice to edit with.
    2. libregkd
      libregkd
    3. Misty
      Misty
      I really do wonder sometimes if we can't justify ourselves as a legitimate press site.
    4. Meilin Lee
      Meilin Lee
      Wow, they look amazing!
    5. libregkd
      libregkd
    6. 61
      I remember I saved the one from when KH3 was announced and it was huge, but surprisingly this is bigger.
    7. Plums
      Plums
      Now that I can see the details of their clothes and the designs, I'm not as peeved by Noctis & The Boys™ wearing all black.

But I still wish they had a bit more color variety >:

Anyway, these are beautiful (hi-res KH3 trailer screenshots next pls), thank ya Misteh.
    8. Misty
      Misty
      Don't fool yourself. This is a Final Fantasy title, after all.
    9. Daydreamer
      Daydreamer
      The characters in the Final Fantasy XV pic have disturbingly soft and moist skin.
    10. Misty
      Misty
      Yeah, Noctis is definitely wearing some kind of lip gloss.

Also I've just noticed Prompto's leopard print pants... oh lawd
    11. Iskandar
      Iskandar
      I enjoy how nice and detailed these look. Also, it seems like they're starting to get somewhat similar in skin tone, but the colors are way different other than that. I kind of like it though, how similar it's starting to get. And I don't care too much about Noctis and the group being in all black, because depending how the game goes, it might fit way better.
      I'm kinda wishing now we could get Noctis in KHIII, because it'd be awesome to see.
    12. Llave
      Llave
      These will be useful, thank you Misty.
    13. A Zebra
      A Zebra
      Is it just me or does Sora's hair look TERRIBLE close up?
    14. Daydreamer
      Daydreamer
      I've always thought of Sora's hair as a mash of playdough.
    15. Hayabusa
      Hayabusa
      I made the mistake of just double-clicking on the images willy nilly and ended up with a screen full of Sora crotch
    16. Arc
      Arc
      You loved it.
    17. Krowley
      Krowley
      Insert full sized screenshot of Sora's face.
      And my god the High resolution is beautiful.
    18. Vagineer
      Vagineer
      OMG, High resolution FTW! It looks magnificent!
    19. Jayn
      Jayn
      These are gorgeous, aah, all of the details - I'm kind of amazed with how realistic their skin looks - like this is kind of scary LOOK AT THE DUDE'S BELLY BUTTON IN THE FFXV ONE. So beautiful.

The KH ones a little less because Sora looks like a delicate glass doll, but still, these are great.