Final Infection~ [OOC THREAD]

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Maka Albarn, Nov 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]

Credit to Tummer For the Title Idea

[​IMG]

It's the new medical age in the year of 2017, not too far off from this day and time. The ability to replace lost limbs with bioengeriened technology, restoring lost sight, reviving those from comas, and other miracles are just appearing out of no where consecutively. But when great miracles appear, so will great trials.

Viruses of every shape and size have been morphing, twisting, changing to fight off extinction from the world. One in particular has been fighting to survive, desperately holding onto what's left of it. Everyone was terrified of it in the 20th Century, but the fear sort of had died down over the decades and thus no one really thinks of it anymore. Only animals are suppose to be infected by rabies, right?

Wrong.

Symptoms in humans infected with rabies use to be drooling, convolutions, exaggerated sense in the bite area, excitability, loss of feeling in an area of a body, loss of muscle function, low grade fever, muscle spasms, numbness and tingling, pain at the sight of the bite, restless, swallowing difficulty, and so forth and so on. Now? It's those symptoms times ten times worse, plus a few more to add on to the list (if it wasn't bad enough already).

These new symptoms in Rabies XII (as scientists are calling it) are gradual loss of normal brain function, decaying/rotting of skin/muscle/organs, urges to bite warm flesh, decoloring of normal skin pigment [may turn blue, grey, or green, due to the decay happening], rapid memory loss, feeling a loss of energy, and so forth and so on.

Despite the many medical miracles of this day and time, no one was prepared to face this one on. No one knows how the infection started or how the virus begun to spread so rapidly. Since no vaccine was prepared for this or medical procedures planned to take care of these new symptoms, it began to claim whole towns, even whole cities for that matter. Schools were closed, business began to shut down, and the whole entire human population began to seriously decline.

Not only were these symptoms serious, but they were also the beginning of something much worse than anyone could imagine. Those infected began to lose all brain function they had possessed all together and seemed to be moving by a different force unseen to anyone. Just as you think they're on the verge of death, they rise up from their sick bed and hobble/run/limp/hop/whatever-they-can-do-to-move to the nearest person able to stand and function and bite them [which in this case, the virus is passed on to a new host... That is if the one infected doesn't rip the victim from limb to limb first and devour them to death].

Seeing how there was no way to cure those infected with this horrible illness, the people of the communities left from the first sweep of the virus began to take desperate measures:

End the misery of those suffering and survive through this with those left over.

Easier said than done. Because not only did the virus decay the people, but it also crumbled the modern society. It changed the people that were left, making most of them something their not.

So be careful who you deem as friend and foe...

Because it's not just the "zombies" [That's what the infected are called] you have to worry about, but the people left too...

[​IMG]

ރ I will not be on 24/7 (ALL HOURS OF THE DAY) due to some issues going on at home. There will be no internet at my house here shortly and I am working part time [about to shift to full time]. The only access to the internet I have is that at the library [which opens late and closes early] and other possible internet cafes [If I can find them and if I feel like staying out of the house in the big city late at night] for the next couple of months until I can move out and move into an apartment. SO! Depending on who joins, I need a lot of you to be my eyes and ears for me. I want this RP to last, and I need all of you to behave and follow rules [And not have staff monitor you constantly, cause they have A LOT of other things to worry about]. And to make sure you're reading this, and I'll know if you did or didn't, put Undead Potato somewhere in your character skeleton. I'm going to give some people privileges to answer questions you might have, keep the story in check, inform me if something goes wrong, and I might give them power to try to change the story up a bit if it gets too chaotic. I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHO SO YOU'RE NOT ALL LIKE "OOOOH, MAKA, SO MEAN! THIS GUY IS BEING MEAN TO ME! ABLAHBLAHBLAH!" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. Seriously though, just be mature and this won't have to happen. Thank you.
    ރThe above rule doesn't mean I won't post and leave people hanging. I will kitties, oh I will...
    ރFeel free to reserve if you would like (RESERVES WILL ONLY BE HELD FOR THREE DAYS)
    ރFeel free to post without me! [Because it's boring to wait on someone who doesn't post] But please inform me what the heck is going on if you decide to go way ahead without me.
    ރDespite zombie TV-shows like The Walking Dead and High School of the Dead, keep violence at a PG-13 level. This includes romance, language, everything. Everything must stay on a PG-13 level [BECAUSE THIS IS A PG-13 WEBSITE! LOL! WE STILL HAVE SMALL PEOPLES WATCHING US! WEE!]
    ރNo Godmodding [Take hits, get in close scrapes, make it interesting]
    ރZombies shall be controlled by all (NPCs), BUT BE GENTLE ON EVERYONE! AAAAAAH!
    ރNO POWERPLAYING [This is a HUGE pet peeve of mine] Do NOT manipulate characters to do what you want them to do. INCLUDING the NPC zombies others are controlling (Example: "Zack stabbed the zombie in the head and killed it before it could get to Rose." CORRECT WAY- "Zack stabbed the zombie in the head before it could get to Rose, not caring about his safety." Or something like that. You know what I mean?)
    ރNo Autokilling Other Characters or Yourself [Unless you have talked to me or my supervisor]
    ރIf your character dies (And this means die in the RP, not die because of inactivity, heh) feel free to reserve a slot and make another to try to join the group.
    ރFeel free to join any time. HOWEVER, if you join late-ish, the group might take some time to warm up to you. MAYBE. Depends on what happens.
    ރTAKE BREAKS FROM ZOMBIE ATTACKS/DRAMA. Don't crazy, because the RP will become uninteresting believe it or not if it's just action, action, action! all the time. And same goes with being quiet, quiet, quiet~ all the time. You get it, just balance it and make it smooth.
    ރListen to the mods and the person(s) I put in charge. [Like seriously. And don't freak out if they show up (Unless you did a bad doo doo or something). They love you all, they really do.]
    ރYou will lose your character slot if you DO NOT post in a week [Unless you leave a message with me or my guard doggy (teehee! ^^) saying stuff has come up or you're going to be gone for this amount of time]
    ރOne character for each slot [For now]
    ރCharacters ages must range from 12-26
    ރHave fun.

[​IMG]

Code:
    Username:
    Name: (First and Last)
    Personality:
    Position on the Team (Nickname):
    Skills to Offer In This Position: [Realistic ones, please]
    Weapon(s) of Choice: [You may have up to three. Doesn't have to be a gun, unless you're a Sniper. If you have a gun, you must find bullets/ammunition constantly. Just a heads up.]
    Appearance: [Anime pictures will be lovely, thanks]
    Brief Bio: [And don't go changing stories during the RP.]
    Fears: [At least four]
    Loves: [At least four things they like]
    Theme Song: [Optional]
    [​IMG]
    • Must be quick, brave, and smart
      Username: Type-Sun/TwilightBlader
      Name: Damon Grey (Though he hasn’t revealed his first name to others)
      Personality: Damon is a very serious and calm person who would rather assess the situation in opposed to jumping in wildly. He may seem cold and grumpy most of the time, but deep down he is a very kind person (he just has trouble expressing it). He places the safety of his allies far above his own and would do anything to make sure they stay safe. He is a brave person and so long as he can see victory or meaning in his battles he will pursue it until the end.

If one were to describe him they would call him a grumpy old dad that shouldn’t be taken too seriously. What he enjoys the most is watching others enjoy themselves. The satisfaction of merely bringing happiness is all he needs. He finds his assistant’s cheerful personality to be a great asset for him since she is able to be the nice one while he is the mean one (that gets her on track). His main goal is to have everyone work as a family and not just allies.
      Position on the Team (Nickname): Leader (Frigid Grey)
      Skills to Offer In This Position: He has great combat experience against the infected and has learned a great deal of leadership from his former mentor. He also dabbles a bit in mechanics and weapon modification.
      Weapon(s) of Choice: A Bow (he doesn’t really use them since he doesn’t wish to waste ammo), A machete, and a combat knife
      Appearance:
      Here
      Brief Bio: Originally Damon lived a normal peaceful life along with a wife and daughter. It was a happy time up until the virus first hit. His wife was the first in his family to get infected, then his precious little daughter. Surrounded by his infected family and a group of other zombies, an old man suddenly appeared before him and quickly killed off the zombies that threatened his life. With the threat dispatched, the man introduced himself as Mathew and invited Damon to a resistance group that he led. He explained that the group's main goal was to lower the forces of the infected and work towards making a cure. With little option available, Damon accepted the invitation and joined the man.

Damon learned everything from Mathew and treated the man as his mentor. Mathew wished heavily that Damon and the other members would be able to continue on even if he died. Together along with the other members of the resistance, Damon worked to fight off the hordes of zombies. He met and befriended many people, but at the same time loss many as well. Their opponent was unknown to them and since they lacked experience fighting the foe they were at a severe disadvantage. During a certain mission Damon lost an eye and got bitten on his left arm. Had he not cut the arm off quick enough he would have turned into a zombie. Currently Damon has a artificial left arm.

Many sacrificed themselves in order to find out any intel they could gather and soon enough only a handful of resistance members remained uninfected. It wasn't until one faithful day that the zombies managed to unexpectedly break in their stronghold. The last few remaining members all soon got infected and only Damon and Mathew were left. Survival seemed grim, but in the last minute Mathew ushered his last order. "This is an absolute order from your commanding officer, flee this place and live Damon. Live and never forget your brethren and keep our dream alive", and with those last words Mathew ran out to face the zombies, providing Damon the chance flee. With Mathew's last few words still ringing in his mind, Damon swore to honor Mathew's dream. The resistance group that only lasted 8 months was gone. In the next four month he began to build his own resistance group, one that did not hunt down zombies, but wished to live.
      Fears: Failing when others need him, losing an ally/friend, becoming a zombie, doing something embarrassing
      Loves: Company, tinkering around with weaponry, soothing music, a warm fire.
      Theme Song:Emiya -time alter-
    • Calls the shots when the actual leader is gone. Follows the leader when he's around though.
      Username: Maka
      Name:Skye Paige
      Personality: Skye has her head down to earth and doesn't let a thing distract her from what's most important (Well, most of the time. "I ordered you to stay put- OH LOOK! BUTTERFLY!"). She always seems to be happy and cheerful, but knows when to shut up and assess the situation before it gets out of hand. Skye knows how to keep her cool and stay calm when things get a little hairy (or fleshy as she says), and thus try to help others stay calm as well. When her leader (or anyone) gets her on track, she can be pretty smart and help come up with plans if needed.
      Position on the Team (Nickname): Assistant Leader (Little Mama Bear)
      Skills to Offer In This Position:Skye's very good at keeping inventory and will make sure the supplies are safe and ready to use. She knows how to sneak up on people/zombies, stick in the shadows, and then jumps in to help a teammate if they need it. She usually lets people try things themselves before she comes in to assist, depending on the situation though. Oh yes, and she cooks very well with what she has. AND she also knows how to make her own bullets (Thanks to her older brothers for teaching her those things) and will teach everyone else too.
      Weapon(s) of Choice:Eight Shot Hand Revolver, her own bombs she makes herself (they only create a small blast, but enough to get zombies distracted or knocked to the ground), and a machete
      Appearance:
      [​IMG]
      Brief Bio:Skye came from a normal family with three big brothers and one little sister. There was no big arguments or anything like that growing up, everything seemed pretty much normal to her. She went to school, played piano and some violin, got good grades, got in trouble a couple of times, studied how to make little bombs for fun (she loved chemistry), and that was that. Her dad was a doctor and her mother an author of sorts. Skye was separated from her parents during the first wave of zombies. She was at school at the time, so she had to do a couple of fancy things to get out of that situation but she made it out. She doesn't know if they're dead or alive, but she hopes they're fine and that she'll run into them someday.
      Fears:[Open heights, drowning, being trapped in any place, seeing her family as zombies]
      Loves:[Hot chocolate, fire, guitar music, fun hats]
    • Must have a good aim; good eyes perferable
      Username: Master of Keyblades
      Name: Alex Rhodes
      Personality: Normally one who can easily keep his emotions in check, Alex usually only displays a level headed side of him. Though there are times when he loses his cool and acts depending on the emotion he's showing. It usually takes extreme aggravation or something happening involving a close friend.
      Position on the Team (Nickname): Sniper (The Marksmen)
      Skills to Offer In This Position: He hold past experience of shooting guns, which gradually help better his accuracy.
      Weapon(s) of Choice: His father's Sniper rifle, a knife for close encounters, and a pistol
      Appearance: Alex
      Brief Bio: Before any of this ever happen, Alex was just an average guy who love to go hunting with his dad. Starting out he didn't have much luck when it came to shooting a gun, but he gradually got better the more he tried. Which eventually led to him becoming skill with a gun. During those days he thought that this would be nothing more than a skill he may never use again, too bad he was wrong. Once the infection started, his skills with a gun turned out to be the main thing that kept him alive.
      Fears: Death, Losing someone because of him, Missing an important shot, Being surrounded by fire.
      Loves: Headshots, Music, Relaxing.
      Theme Song:Here

Username: Myst Name: Nikolai Resnov
      Personality: A bit of a masocist. Usually is a drunk but can be very lucky. He loves to kill zombies even though its the Apocalypse. UNDEAD POTATO you happy now
      Position on the Team (Nickname): Drunk Sniper
      Skills to Offer In This Position: Really lucky and luck can come a long way when you are fighting for your life.
      Weapon(s) of Choice: L96-A1 (A classic), Sickle, and a hammer. Yes. I just made him a communist.
      Appearance:
      [​IMG]
      Brief Bio: I was a man from my home land of Russia. My father was a politican who still strongly believed in the ways we performed back in the days of our home land of the USSR. I adopted those customs. Eventually my life turned upside down with the death of my first wife so I have become accustomed to some habits. Now I just sit here sniping at the zombies letting my bullets do the talking while I sit here and enjoy myself.
      Fears: Being Sober. Romance. Canadians. and Fire.
      Loves: Killing Zombies, Vodka, his teddy bear, and the smell of victory. Theme Song:
    • Must have basic First Aid and CPR training
      Username: Doukuro
      Name: Terra Cameron
      Personality: As a medic it is to be expected for one to be the type wishing to help as many people as she can. She lives up to the exception, and then some. Whenever someone's life is on the line she will do everything in her power to save them. However that means she's self sacrificing and can be rash, rushing to someone's aid without first thinking it through.
      Position on the Team (Nickname): Medic (Terra Cross, or just Cross. A play on Red Cross.)
      Skills to Offer In This Position: First aid, cpr, stitches if that doesn't count under first aid, most basic treatments. Is a database on illnesses.
      Weapons of Choice: A hunting knife and pistol.
      Appearance: This
      Brief Bio: Like most Terra's goals changed often throughout her life, but after being saved from a car accident her focus shifted to the medical field. Because after seeing what doctors could do, save not only her but her family, she wanted to make others feel that sense of relief she had. Her dreams were just coming true as she worked her way into medical school and even showed such promise. But then the outbreak began, and even she had no idea how to stop it. Sometimes calls the zombies undead potatoes.
      Fears: Losing a patient, changing into a zombie, losing the ability to help others, spiders.
      Loves: Pets, fancy clothes, varying hair color, flowers.
      Theme Song:Here

Username: Kingdom Hearts530 (Heart)
      Name: Hope Walker
      Personality: Quiet and gentle
      Position on the Team (Nickname): Medic (Heart)
      Skills to Offer In This Position: Frist Aid Training; Mother was a doctor
      Weapon(s) of Choice: Knife, Pistol
      Appearance:
      [​IMG]

Brief Bio: Hope was born blind in her left eye and nearly blind in her right. She grew up in a small town with her mother, who was the town doctor, father and brother, Nate. Nate and Hope’s parents died to keep them safe from zombies along with Nate and Hope’s best friend, Jace Hartford, and soon after Hope found Serah, her Shiba Inu and later meet up with the group (We totally need a nickname XD)
      Fears: Being alone, losing her brother, heights, not being able to save someone
      Loves: Her brother, Serah, reading, singing, drawing, anim-*shot*
      Pet: Shiba Inu named Serah
      Pet appearance:
      [​IMG]

Username: hyuge
      Name: Natalie Hinks
      Personality: Natalie is quiet, but helpful. She likes assisting with whatever she can, mostly the cooking. Cooking is something she has thoroughly enjoyed all her life. She is upbeat and constantly has a smile on her face. The only thing that could wipe it away would be something scary. She brings light to the utter dismal world they live in.
      Position on the Team (Nickname): Medic (Munchkin or Nat)
      Skills to Offer In This Position: Assistance, First Aid, CPR, plant identification
      Weapon(s) of Choice: A knife, it's all anyone will give her.
      Appearance: link
      Brief Bio: Natalie hasn't really talked about her life with anyone. It probably saddens her too much. All anyone knows is everything after Marissa found her. She was hiding under a pile of garbage to protect herself. Nat hadn't eaten anything in days. She was dying of starvation. A spider had crawled across her hand and startled her, letting the zombies onto her position. She was defenseless and surrounded. If Marissa handed noticed the horde enter a small alleyway, she never would have made it out alive. It has been confirmed that she had siblings at one time, but no one knows how many or what gender they were. She shuts down whenever someone tries to talk about it. Natalie has become a helpful member of the group. Working to keep the destroyed building clean and helping out wherever she can. She's been trying to learn more real duties to be of better use.
      Fears: Spiders, getting eaten, the dark, pigs, & Undead Potatoes
      Loves: Music, puppies, sparkly things, dresses
      Theme Song: N/A
    • Looks for supplies/survivors, emergency places to go, places where zombies are the greatest, so forth
      Username: Tummer
      Name: Columbus Johnson
      Personality: he generally keeps other people at a distance, unable to simply trust others from the get go, but he cares for the lives of others.
      Position on the Team (Nickname): Bloodyface
      Skills to Offer In This Position: has good eye sight, muscular in order to carry his weapons as well as refugees.
      Weapon(s) of Choice: chainsaw (priority), shotgun
      Appearance:
      [​IMG]
      Brief Bio: Grew up having a normal life before the infection spread. During the first wave of zombies, he lost the love of his life as well as his unborn twins. On that day, he swore to find a way to get rid of those that had taken away everything he knew and loved. Nearly to the point of death, he found the rest of group. His passion for the chainsaw came from wanting to see the agony on the zombie's faces when he exterminated them.
      Fears: trains, infection, politicians, windows
      Loves: his dead "family", soda, stars, Slim Jims
      Theme Song: Monster by Skillet (how original)
    • Assists scouts and medics, protects them, must have good ears, assists survivors

Username: The Hero of Time (HoT)
      Name: Lance Grey
      Personality: Cold and quiet, doesn't show emotion
      Position on the Team (Nickname): Warrior (Dragonsoul)
      Skills to Offer In This Position: Speed, a bit of strength
      Weapon(s) of Choice: Katanas
      Appearance:
      [​IMG]
      (Yes, I know he's a Pokemon character, but gimme a break! I like his look :p )
      Brief Bio: Lance was born shortly after his father (unaware his wife was pregnant) left on a trip. His mother died soon after birth, leaving Lance and his older sister in the care of an orphanage. Over the years, Lance developed amazing swordplay skills. After years of living together in the orphanage, Lance's sister and his friends were ripped apart before his eyes. He tried to save them, but he was too late. As such, he completely shut himself down, seemingly not having any feeling or emotion. He left the ruins of the orphanage with nothing but a couple of katanas, food (his favorite being the Undead Potato), and his sister's favorite necklace as a reminder of the day he lost her. He got lost on the way, and was on the verge of starvation before meeting up with the group.
      Fears: Dying, getting lost, Losing a friend, seeing someone ripped apart, and starvation.
      Loves: Drawing, reading, Video Games, animals, and food.

Username: Kingdom Hearts530 (Heart)
      Name: Nathan ‘Nate’ Walker
      Personality: Cold and quiet- not scared to speak his mind
      Position on the Team (Nickname): Sniper (Hawkeye)
      Skills to Offer In This Position: Great eye sight; Been an archer since he was eight
      Weapon(s) of Choice: Bow and Arrows/ pistol
      Appearance:
      [​IMG]

Brief Bio: Nate was born two years before Hope and has always been protective of her. He’s been practicing archery since he was eight and is very good at it. Nate and Hope’s parents died nearly as soon as the zombies came (along with their friend Jace Hartford) and soon after they met up with the group.
      Fears: Dying, Losing Hope, Blood, Losing a friend,
      Loves: Animals, quiet, sleeping, reading

Username: hyuge
      Name: Marissa Wilkins
      Personality: Marissa is cold and calculating. She gets along well with everyone in the group, but rarely has something to say to them. When they decide to search for supplies or take out nearby nests, she likes to lead the way. She is always there with a plan and goes for the difficult kill. That's how they loose people, after all. If she doesn't have to take out a zombie for the survival of herself and the others, she will not go for it. No need to waste time, ammo, or stamina.
      Position on the Team (Nickname): Warrior (Mare)
      Skills to Offer In This Position: Agility, cunning, strategic
      Weapon(s) of Choice: A baseball bat, but she also carries a shotgun over her shoulder and a pistol on her hip
      Appearance: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&section=&global=1&q=anime girl&offset=696#/d4gxzx2]link

Brief Bio: Marissa was in the police academy when the outbreak occurred. She had learned to be resilient and resourceful from her time spent there. She worked well both individually and on a team. Mare was engaged at the time, and her fiance didn't last the first week of the outbreak. She was so devastated that she almost just gave in. When the group found her, she was occupying the bathroom of a department store. The building was filled with zombies, but she managed to keep the door sealed and only head out when she needed more supplies from the store. Mare was always quick about it, only taking what she could carry in a small bag, and killing zombies that came too close quietly. After joining and finding safety with the others, she found Nat on one of their supply runs.
      Fears: loud noises, disappointment, watching her team die, coming back empty handed
      Loves: smashing zombies, eating, dancing, sleep
      Theme Song: N/A

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

It may not look like much, but this is gonna be your home. For right now, the supplies are stocked and ready to use any time. No one will go hungry, there's plenty of ammo, plenty of private places to hang out at, anything you need. The SNIPERS take turns on shifts to watch/protect everyone up on the roof. If there's a swarm of zombies and they attack the place, EVERYONE is required to fight and defend it. Or else you have to forfeit what you have, run to the emergency place, and be forced to start from scratch again.

[​IMG]

Most of the team (you can decide if you want to stay behind at base or not and be doing other things like making weapons or guarding the base. If you get bored, maybe have some trouble stir up close by.) are out to check out an abandon warehouse that could have potential supplies for your base. But when you got there, it turned out be... *le dramatic gasp* A ZOMBIE NEST! If you wanna get out alive, fight and run. But don't lead them back to base because that'll just lead them to where you live and you don't want that to happen.

Everyone is in charge of the zombies and how they attack. But like I said, don't go super crazy with it because you don't want to die on the first post.

TYPE-SUN : I'm putting you in charge of Skye when I go offline. One, I won't be on for the rest of the day to reply (and I want ALL OF YOU to keep going if I'm not on), Sunday will be shaky with internet activity, and I don't know if I'll make it at all on Monday to reply because of work. I'M GIVING YOU THE ABILITY TOPOWERPLAY HER FOR HER TO COME BACK TO BASE AFTER THE FIGHT IS OVER, KAY? Maybe she gets knocked out or something to where she goes unconscious and has to be taken back to base. Whatever you want. :'D No killing her off though. :c I'd kill you if that happens.

Those who haven't finished their characters yet that are reserved, make sure you read the rules completely AND YOU CAN JUMP IN, OKAY?! You can jump in as soon as you get your completed character in. Don't be alarmed we're starting off without you. Late entrances can make the coolest and most creative posts. Trust me. Been there as a late starter, done that. Thank you!

[​IMG]

If anyone has ANY questions while I'm offline, comments, concerns, contact these guys! They'll shoot me a message and I'll reply to you through them. If things go wrong in the RP, don't be alarmed if one of THESE GUYS alter the story around suddenly to get things back on track. Just work with it and be mature so it doesn't happen, okay?

Myst

2. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

I would like to reserve the leader role and then everybody dies

Would it be possible to make my character in his early 30s?

3. Maka Albarn It's called love

Oh goodness. :'D And um... I could stretch it... Maybe. But I really want them to stay like in their 20's as the oldest. Just cause it's more fun when it's a young batch of youth fighting off zombies, ya know?

And you're willing to stay committed and everything? Not leave out of the blue or not post for a week? D:

4. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

I'll stick to the 20's then XD

And there is nothing to worry about. I never leave a roleplay if my character is significant to the story. I shall lead everybody to death victory!

5. Maka Albarn It's called love

Um... Alright then. You know you're being trusted a lot. Lol. And I usually don't pick people I really don't know for this, BUT I'M A SCIENTIST. Alright, I'll reserve you. Remember to read the rules. xD Thou hast three days to complete thy form or it gets forfeited for someone else to have a go at it., okieday? Thank you!

6. Doukuro Chaser

would it be okay to be two roles? because i'm torn between medic and scout

7. Maka Albarn It's called love

YUP! One slot for each roll in the team you would wish to play. ^^ Plus if more people join, I might open up more slots.

8. Doukuro Chaser

well i feel bad taking two roles in a limited role thing so i'll come back for the second role later but for now i'm sticking to a medic only. i'll get the profile up soon

9. Maka Albarn It's called love

Alright, that's fine. ^^ I'll go ahead and reserve you.

10. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Question, how long has it been since the virus first hit?

11. Maka Albarn It's called love

Um... I say almost about a year now, since the team (in my head) is pretty much formed already and they know not to get bit and some of the areas to stay away from. That is a good question, thank you. *pats on shoulder*[DOUBLEPOST=1354068352][/DOUBLEPOST]And I have to go soon and it looks like it'll be a busy day tomorrow (so I won't be on very much)... But I'll see if I can stop by an internet cafe on the way home after work and see what's up for just a short bit. If you guys can get more people to join while I'm gone, that would be fantastic.

12. CrownMoksha Decimo

Can I reserve a Sniper role.

13. Maka Albarn It's called love

Sniper role is reserved for thee. THREE DAYS! Three daaaaaaaaaaays.[DOUBLEPOST=1354069063][/DOUBLEPOST]Oh yeah! One more thing. Tummer is going to be one of the guard/watch dogs. If you have a question, tell him to ask me. We text, so yush, I'll be able to communicate to you all still. Probably gonna head out now. See you all later (hopefully tomorrow)!

14. Doukuro Chaser

Username: Doukuro
    Name: Terra Cameron
    Personality: As a medic it is to be expected for one to be the type wishing to help as many people as she can. She lives up to the exception, and then some. Whenever someone's life is on the line she will do everything in her power to save them. However that means she's self sacrificing and can be rash, rushing to someone's aid without first thinking it through.
    Position on the Team (Nickname): Medic (Terra Cross, or just Cross. A play on Red Cross.)
    Skills to Offer In This Position: First aid, cpr, stitches if that doesn't count under first aid, most basic treatments. Is a database on illnesses.
    Weapons of Choice: A hunting knife and pistol.
    Appearance: This
    Brief Bio: Like most Terra's goals changed often throughout her life, but after being saved from a car accident her focus shifted to the medical field. Because after seeing what doctors could do, save not only her but her family, she wanted to make others feel that sense of relief she had. Her dreams were just coming true as she worked her way into medical school and even showed such promise. But then the outbreak began, and even she had no idea how to stop it. Sometimes calls the zombies undead potatoes.
    Fears: Losing a patient, changing into a zombie, losing the ability to help others, spiders.
    Loves: Pets, fancy clothes, varying hair color, flowers.
    Theme Song: Here

15. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Username: Type-Sun/TwilightBlader
    Name: Damon Grey (Though he hasn’t revealed his first name to others)
    Personality: Damon is a very serious and calm person who would rather assess the situation in opposed to jumping in wildly. He may seem cold and grumpy most of the time, but deep down he is a very kind person (he just has trouble expressing it). He places the safety of his allies far above his own and would do anything to make sure they stay safe. He is a brave person and so long as he can see victory or meaning in his battles he will pursue it until the end.

If one were to describe him they would call him a grumpy old dad that shouldn’t be taken too seriously. What he enjoys the most is watching others enjoy themselves. The satisfaction of merely bringing happiness is all he needs. He finds his assistant’s cheerful personality to be a great asset for him since she is able to be the nice one while he is the mean one (that gets her on track). His main goal is to have everyone work as a family and not just allies.
    Position on the Team (Nickname): Leader (Frigid Grey)
    Skills to Offer In This Position: He has great combat experience against the infected and has learned a great deal of leadership from his former mentor. He also dabbles a bit in mechanics and weapon modification.
    Weapon(s) of Choice: A Bow (he doesn’t really use them since he doesn’t wish to waste ammo), A machete, and a combat knife
    Appearance:
    Here
    Brief Bio: Originally Damon lived a normal peaceful life along with a wife and daughter. It was a happy time up until the virus first hit. His wife was the first in his family to get infected, then his precious little daughter. Surrounded by his infected family and a group of other zombies, an old man suddenly appeared before him and quickly killed off the zombies that threatened his life. With the threat dispatched, the man introduced himself as Mathew and invited Damon to a resistance group that he led. He explained that the group's main goal was to lower the forces of the infected and work towards making a cure. With little option available, Damon accepted the invitation and joined the man.

Damon learned everything from Mathew and treated the man as his mentor. Mathew wished heavily that Damon and the other members would be able to continue on even if he died. Together along with the other members of the resistance, Damon worked to fight off the hordes of zombies. He met and befriended many people, but at the same time loss many as well. Their opponent was unknown to them and since they lacked experience fighting the foe they were at a severe disadvantage. During a certain mission Damon lost an eye and got bitten on his left arm. Had he not cut the arm off quick enough he would have turned into a zombie. Currently Damon has a artificial left arm.

Many sacrificed themselves in order to find out any intel they could gather and soon enough only a handful of resistance members remained uninfected. It wasn't until one faithful day that the zombies managed to unexpectedly break in their stronghold. The last few remaining members all soon got infected and only Damon and Mathew were left. Survival seemed grim, but in the last minute Mathew ushered his last order. "This is an absolute order from your commanding officer, flee this place and live Damon. Live and never forget your brethren and keep our dream alive", and with those last words Mathew ran out to face the zombies, providing Damon the chance flee. With Mathew's last few words still ringing in his mind, Damon swore to honor Mathew's dream. The resistance group that only lasted 8 months was gone. In the next four month he began to build his own resistance group, one that did not hunt down zombies, but wished to live.
    Fears: Failing when others need him, losing an ally/friend, becoming a zombie, doing something embarrassing
    Loves: Company, tinkering around with weaponry, soothing music, a warm fire.
    Theme Song: Emiya -time alter-
    Undead Potato

16. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

I'll take one of the scout roles

17. Maka Albarn It's called love

Lovely, lovely, lovely! xD Can't wait to see this character in action! Just one little thing... There's something that needs to be done to the character layout. Check back with the rules and edit the character layout. ;D But your character will be added soon as this is done. So no three day penalty for you. ^^

Oh mai gosh! o.o alksjeroiawergn! TWILIGHTBLADER?! I didn't know this was you. I thought you were some stranger. :'D My bad, I'm sorry. Your profile is excellent and thus you shall be the leader of the group. HOWEVER. You did not read the rules. Check back to them and then I'll add your character to the completed character list. No three day penalty for you either. ^^

I'll go reserve that for you, good sir. ^^ Thank you.

Today and right now is the only time I'm going to be online. I heard there's other people joining here soon, so I can't wait to see their profiles too! FEEL FREE TO POST AND RESERVE WHILE I'M GONE. First post, first serve, kay? Meaning if you post to reserve the last sniper, and someone else does too AFTER you, you who posted to reserve first will get the sniper.

I might open more slots here shortly... What do you guys think? Should there be some kind of scientist/doctor on the team? Someone that's researching and working with the rest of the team to find a cure? Lemme know, kay?

Depending on if we get more completed profiles or not today, I might start the RP either tomorrow or Friday. Tomorrow I have work from 12-4pm (thus I will be on a little bit before, and a little after work), and same with Friday. So I'll be able to add characters to the completed list and whatnot.

ALSO! Tummer is a very good lad, yesh, but I don't want the stress to be on him to completely monitor the RP for me while I'm offline. If there's anyone who lives in the USA, has unlimited texting, and is not afraid to share numbers, send me a private message saying you want to help me monitor the RP and we can exchange phone numbers and stuff. But that's only if you're comfortable. Don't feel obligated if you seriously don't, kay? I don't want to get you in trouble.

Other than that, thanks for reserving, making characters, and showing interest in this RP! xD Can't WAIT to get this party started.

18. CrownMoksha Decimo

Username: Master of Keyblades
    Name: Alex Rhodes
    Personality: Normally one who can easily keep his emotions in check, Alex usually only displays a level headed side of him. Though there are times when he loses his cool and acts depending on the emotion he's showing. It usually takes extreme aggravation or something happening involving a close friend.
    Position on the Team (Nickname): Sniper (The Marksmen)
    Skills to Offer In This Position: He hold past experience of shooting guns, which gradually help better his accuracy.
    Weapon(s) of Choice: His father's Sniper rifle, a knife for close encounters, and a pistol
    Appearance: Alex
    Brief Bio: Before any of this ever happen, Alex was just an average guy who love to go hunting with his dad. Starting out he didn't have much luck when it came to shooting a gun, but he gradually got better the more he tried. Which eventually led to him becoming skill with a gun. During those days he thought that this would be nothing more than a skill he may never use again, too bad he was wrong. Once the infection started, his skills with a gun turned out to be the main thing that kept him alive.
    Fears: Death, Losing someone because of him, Missing an important shot, Being surrounded by fire.
    Loves: Headshots, Music, Relaxing.
    Theme Song: Here

Undead Potato

19. Mysty Unknown

Username: Myst Name: Nikolai Resnov
    Personality: A bit of a masocist. Usually is a drunk but can be very lucky. He loves to kill zombies even though its the Apocalypse. UNDEAD POTATO you happy now
    Position on the Team (Nickname): Drunk Sniper
    Skills to Offer In This Position: Really lucky and luck can come a long way when you are fighting for your life.
    Weapon(s) of Choice: L96-A1 (A classic), Sickle, and a hammer. Yes. I just made him a communist.
    Appearance:
    [​IMG]
    Brief Bio: I was a man from my home land of Russia. My father was a politican who still strongly believed in the ways we performed back in the days of our home land of the USSR. I adopted those customs. Eventually my life turned upside down with the death of my first wife so I have become accustomed to some habits. Now I just sit here sniping at the zombies letting my bullets do the talking while I sit here and enjoy myself.
    Fears: Being Sober. Romance. Canadians. and Fire.
    Loves: Killing Zombies, Vodka, his teddy bear, and the smell of victory. Theme Song:

20. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

Things make sense now XD At first I was like, D: Maka doesn't remember me? but then I remembered I had a name change XD

I thought I put the last bit in, sorry about that X_X

Either way everything should now be in place!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.