Final Infection- A Zombie Survival Roleplay

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Maka Albarn, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maka Albarn It's called love

[​IMG]

Credit to Tummer For the Title Idea

[​IMG]

It's the new medical age in the year of 2017, not too far off from this day and time. The ability to replace lost limbs with bioengeriened technology, restoring lost sight, reviving those from comas, and other miracles are just appearing out of no where consecutively. But when great miracles appear, so will great trials.

Viruses of every shape and size have been morphing, twisting, changing to fight off extinction from the world. One in particular has been fighting to survive, desperately holding onto what's left of it. Everyone was terrified of it in the 20th Century, but the fear sort of had died down over the decades and thus no one really thinks of it anymore. Only animals are suppose to be infected by rabies, right?

Wrong.

Symptoms in humans infected with rabies use to be drooling, convolutions, exaggerated sense in the bite area, excitability, loss of feeling in an area of a body, loss of muscle function, low grade fever, muscle spasms, numbness and tingling, pain at the sight of the bite, restless, swallowing difficulty, and so forth and so on. Now? It's those symptoms times ten times worse, plus a few more to add on to the list (if it wasn't bad enough already).

These new symptoms in Rabies XII (as scientists are calling it) are gradual loss of normal brain function, decaying/rotting of skin/muscle/organs, urges to bite warm flesh, decoloring of normal skin pigment [may turn blue, grey, or green, due to the decay happening], rapid memory loss, feeling a loss of energy, and so forth and so on.

Despite the many medical miracles of this day and time, no one was prepared to face this one on. No one knows how the infection started or how the virus begun to spread so rapidly. Since no vaccine was prepared for this or medical procedures planned to take care of these new symptoms, it began to claim whole towns, even whole cities for that matter. Schools were closed, business began to shut down, and the whole entire human population began to seriously decline.

Not only were these symptoms serious, but they were also the beginning of something much worse than anyone could imagine. Those infected began to lose all brain function they had possessed all together and seemed to be moving by a different force unseen to anyone. Just as you think they're on the verge of death, they rise up from their sick bed and hobble/run/limp/hop/whatever-they-can-do-to-move to the nearest person able to stand and function and bite them [which in this case, the virus is passed on to a new host... That is if the one infected doesn't rip the victim from limb to limb first and devour them to death].

Seeing how there was no way to cure those infected with this horrible illness, the people of the communities left from the first sweep of the virus began to take desperate measures:

End the misery of those suffering and survive through this with those left over.

Easier said than done. Because not only did the virus decay the people, but it also crumbled the modern society. It changed the people that were left, making most of them something their not.

So be careful who you deem as friend and foe...

Because it's not just the "zombies" [That's what the infected are called] you have to worry about, but the people left too...

[​IMG]

ރ I will not be on 24/7 (ALL HOURS OF THE DAY) due to some issues going on at home. There will be no internet at my house here shortly and I am working part time [about to shift to full time]. The only access to the internet I have is that at the library [which opens late and closes early] and other possible internet cafes [If I can find them and if I feel like staying out of the house in the big city late at night] for the next couple of months until I can move out and move into an apartment. SO! Depending on who joins, I need a lot of you to be my eyes and ears for me. I want this RP to last, and I need all of you to behave and follow rules [And not have staff monitor you constantly, cause they have A LOT of other things to worry about]. And to make sure you're reading this, and I'll know if you did or didn't, put Undead Potato somewhere in your character skeleton. I'm going to give some people privileges to answer questions you might have, keep the story in check, inform me if something goes wrong, and I might give them power to try to change the story up a bit if it gets too chaotic. I WILL LET YOU KNOW WHO SO YOU'RE NOT ALL LIKE "OOOOH, MAKA, SO MEAN! THIS GUY IS BEING MEAN TO ME! ABLAHBLAHBLAH!" OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. Seriously though, just be mature and this won't have to happen. Thank you.
    ރThe above rule doesn't mean I won't post and leave people hanging. I will kitties, oh I will...
    ރFeel free to reserve if you would like (RESERVES WILL ONLY BE HELD FOR THREE DAYS)
    ރFeel free to post without me! [Because it's boring to wait on someone who doesn't post] But please inform me what the heck is going on if you decide to go way ahead without me.
    ރDespite zombie TV-shows like The Walking Dead and High School of the Dead, keep violence at a PG-13 level. This includes romance, language, everything. Everything must stay on a PG-13 level [BECAUSE THIS IS A PG-13 WEBSITE! LOL! WE STILL HAVE SMALL PEOPLES WATCHING US! WEE!]
    ރNo Godmodding [Take hits, get in close scrapes, make it interesting]
    ރZombies shall be controlled by all (NPCs), BUT BE GENTLE ON EVERYONE! AAAAAAH!
    ރNO POWERPLAYING [This is a HUGE pet peeve of mine] Do NOT manipulate characters to do what you want them to do. INCLUDING the NPC zombies others are controlling (Example: "Zack stabbed the zombie in the head and killed it before it could get to Rose." CORRECT WAY- "Zack stabbed the zombie in the head before it could get to Rose, not caring about his safety." Or something like that. You know what I mean?)
    ރNo Autokilling Other Characters or Yourself [Unless you have talked to me or my supervisor]
    ރIf your character dies (And this means die in the RP, not die because of inactivity, heh) feel free to reserve a slot and make another to try to join the group.
    ރFeel free to join any time. HOWEVER, if you join late-ish, the group might take some time to warm up to you. MAYBE. Depends on what happens.
    ރTAKE BREAKS FROM ZOMBIE ATTACKS/DRAMA. Don't crazy, because the RP will become uninteresting believe it or not if it's just action, action, action! all the time. And same goes with being quiet, quiet, quiet~ all the time. You get it, just balance it and make it smooth.
    ރListen to the mods and the person(s) I put in charge. [Like seriously. And don't freak out if they show up (Unless you did a bad doo doo or something). They love you all, they really do.]
    ރYou will lose your character slot if you DO NOT post in a week [Unless you leave a message with me or my guard doggy (teehee! ^^) saying stuff has come up or you're going to be gone for this amount of time]
    ރOne character for each slot [For now]
    ރCharacters ages must range from 12-26
    ރHave fun.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

It may not look like much, but this is gonna be your home. For right now, the supplies are stocked and ready to use any time. No one will go hungry, there's plenty of ammo, plenty of private places to hang out at, anything you need. The SNIPERS take turns on shifts to watch/protect everyone up on the roof. If there's a swarm of zombies and they attack the place, EVERYONE is required to fight and defend it. Or else you have to forfeit what you have, run to the emergency place, and be forced to start from scratch again.

[​IMG]

Most of the team (you can decide if you want to stay behind at base or not and be doing other things like making weapons or guarding the base. If you get bored, maybe have some trouble stir up close by.) are out to check out an abandon warehouse that could have potential supplies for your base. But when you got there, it turned out be... *le dramatic gasp* A ZOMBIE NEST! If you wanna get out alive, fight and run. But don't lead them back to base because that'll just lead them to where you live and you don't want that to happen.

Everyone is in charge of the zombies and how they attack. But like I said, don't go super crazy with it because you don't want to die on the first post.

TYPE-SUN : I'm putting you in charge of Skye when I go offline. One, I won't be on for the rest of the day to reply (and I want ALL OF YOU to keep going if I'm not on), Sunday will be shaky with internet activity, and I don't know if I'll make it at all on Monday to reply because of work. I'M GIVING YOU THE ABILITY TO POWERPLAY HER FOR HER TO COME BACK TO BASE AFTER THE FIGHT IS OVER, KAY? Maybe she gets knocked out or something to where she goes unconscious and has to be taken back to base. Whatever you want. :'D No killing her off though. :c I'd kill you if that happens.

Those who haven't finished their characters yet that are reserved, make sure you read the rules completely AND YOU CAN JUMP IN, OKAY?! You can jump in as soon as you get your completed character in. Don't be alarmed we're starting off without you. Late entrances can make the coolest and most creative posts. Trust me. Been there as a late starter, done that. Thank you!

[​IMG]

If anyone has ANY questions while I'm offline, comments, concerns, contact these guys! They'll shoot me a message and I'll reply to you through them. If things go wrong in the RP, don't be alarmed if one of THESE GUYS alter the story around suddenly to get things back on track. Just work with it and be mature so it doesn't happen, okay?

Myst
    [DOUBLEPOST=1354394792][/DOUBLEPOST]Duck. Spin. Fire a few shots. Slide out of view again.

"Aaaaaaaagh."

Skye gasped as the growling noise that sounded behind her and quickly pulled out the machete, spinning around to face one of the most ugliest zombies she had seen yet. It was about to grab her arm, but she was quicker and sliced at the appendage reaching for her and then aimed her pistol at the head, blasting it away. She quickly jumped out of the way before she was showered with rotting flesh and other gross things that come with fighting zombies and then hopped up on a crate to asses the situation. "Ah man!" she exclaimed under her breath. There was zombies, EVERYWHERE! Some were even above her, trying to figure out how to get down from their roost so they could attack the warm, not rotting fleshies.

The young girl spotted her leader in the chaos and then called out to him, "Grey! We need to fall back!" Her box shook as it was suddenly rocked by zombies that spotted her, nearly throwing her off balance from her perch. Skye swore under her breath and kicked the zombie in the face right where the eye was. It howled and stumbled back, but Skye knew it would be back shortly for more. "LIKE SERIOUSLY, MAN! THERE'S FREAKING TOO MANY!"

Skype shoved her pistol back in its holder and whipped out a small bomb that fit in her palm from a sack she had tied around her belt, pulled the fuse so it sparked and then threw it down at the zombies swarming around her feet. "EAT THIS YOU VULTURES!"

There was a small explosion, throwing the zombies off balance which gave Skye a chance to hop down while they were distracted and back onto the solid, concrete ground. "Great place for supplies, eh?" Skye muttered to herself as she pulled out another small bomb and threw it towards another group of zombies that were heading towards her.

2. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

This was a mistake,

A simple mission to claim supplies had shifted instantly to a struggle for life. With a machete in one hand and a dagger in the other, the leader Grey began to fight off as much of the zombies as he could. In the middle of the fray he began hacking away at the zombies that where after his life. A slash at the neck caused the foe's head to fall and a slash towards the knees caused the foe to fall. Merely aiming at the body was pointless. One had to slash the weaker areas and the joints were the perfect place to attack.

The numbers were overwhelming, if they chose to fight to the end they were sure to die here in the warehouse. After hearing his assistants word he knew the order need to be made right away. "Everyone fall back! forget the supplies and make haste away from here. Split up and meet back at the base. Back up those who are weakened and make sure to not draw the attentions of the zombies" Grey declared as he stabbed a zombie's head with his dagger.

Reeling back his dagger, Grey hop backwards and avoided the advances of a nearby zombie. Noticing something by his feet, Grey immediately sheathed his weapons and picked up the object. What he found was a metal pipe, a good weapon to use since it's blunt end doesn't get stuck into the zombie's flesh. With the pipe he gripped it with both hand and smacked away a nearby zombie. He had to buy his group some time in order for them to get out. As leader he took it among himself to be the last person to leave.

3. Mysty Unknown

Nikolai seemed happy and content with his hammer and sickle in each hand. "One zombie, two zombie, three are gone just like this song." He sang while placing his sickle on a zombies neck and the hitting the head with his hammer forcing the head to slice clean off from the blade. The force was great enough to force the zombie next to him to fall to the ground where he took his food and stomped it on the zombie's skull. "Ah. The sweet sound of shattering bones. Why do we have to go, Grey, hiccup, this is too much fun." He fell to the ground which accidentally shot the sniper on his back to kill a zombie that was about to grab him in the head. "Haha. My bad buddy. Didn't mean to kill you."

Nikolai reached into his pocket. He pulled out a bottle of some sort and began to drink out of it. He wiped his hand across his lips and then gave out a putrefied burp. "Fin fine. I got what I came for anyway." The zombies were coming at him one by one as he bashed in their bodies with his hammer and every now and again tripped slicing one badly with his sickle. He backed up to the entrance of the supplies area to wait for everyone else.

4. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Marissa kept the grip on the bat tight. They were turning back, without having gathered any supplies. This was a wasted mission and she wouldn't tolerate that. A zombie came up to her side and she took a full swing at his head. No way would she be monster food today. Not after what happened last week. They weren't losing another member, especially not her. The bat made a solid connection with the zombie's head and the whole thing toppled over to the ground. She took another forceful swing at it for good measure, before kicking it in the side. How dare it attack her. The things should just stay dead. It would be one thing if the entire population had just up and died, but it was another that they didn't stay dead.

She chewed on her bottom lip nervously as another zombie approached her. It was still a few good feet away. Mare wasn't about to waste ammo on it, so she let it come to her. Her ammunition reserve was running low. This expedition was supposed to be fool proof. They had solid information and last time they came this way, there hadn't been this many of them. It was her fault. She was the one who suggested coming here and it was her plan that lead them inside the place. Marissa groaned quietly and took another solid swing. This method always exhausted her arms, but she liked to go at it for as long as possible.

"Grey! There's an exit door to the left of you. Thirty yards or so. Should we head out that way?" The entrance doors they came in had been flooded with monsters. There was no way they would get out the same way they came in. They had to move and they had to move quickly. None of them would make it out if they stayed like this for much longer.

5. Maka Albarn It's called love

Skye huffed out, praying that the drunkard over to her right wouldn't miss and shoot her or anyone else for that matter. But, she should know better by now than to judge the man. He had saved their butts on countless occasions. She quickly reloaded her pistol and then snapped the revolver shut, ready to use it along with her machete.

There was a sudden whistle of wind behind her and she armed her machete and spun in place, but she was just a moment too slow.

"Ah!" The zombie's nails dug through her pale flesh as she spun and she shut her eyes tightly for just a moment. In a flash though, she growled under her breath and sliced the zombie's head off and then shoved it away from her. Skye winced as she got into defense position again and briefly glanced at her arm. "Dang it, dang it, dang it! You are so stupid!" Her arm was oozing with blood, but she could still move it for the most part to defend herself- barely. She glanced around, seeing the swarm was starting to move towards her. They always moved towards the weakest one. Even though they didn't seem to have a brain left, they were drawn to them like flies. She wasn't going to be a help much longer, she was going to be a burden and drag everyone to their deaths probably.

"Guys, Momma Bear got hit!" she called out to them, letting them know that the hoard of the undead was going to start shifting towards her shortly. She needed to move out, and move fast.

She heard Marissa call out to Grey about some sort of exit, but she knew that was going to be for everyone else. She would have to find another way out- ah ha! A window, just large enough for someone her size to slide through, was opened. There was a mountain of crates she would have to climb, but she was sure she could make it.

"I'm heading to the open window, nine o' clock! EVERYONE FOCUS ON GETTING OUT!" she called to her teammates, letting know her plan before she jumped into it. Grey needed to get everyone else out and this could give everyone the chance to escape anyways with her bleeding arm as bait to the sharks of this warehouse.

Wincing and pulling her injured, bleeding arm to her chest, she clenched her teeth together and began to charge towards the crates. She sliced at any zombie that would get in her way with one arm, hoping out of the way and moving around like crazy just to survive. She looked over her shoulder, seeing the crowd of the undead were shifting to face the nine o' clock position and she shuddered.

Move, just move! she exclaimed to herself in her head and then slid on the floor as a zombie tried to get a swipe at her before she jumped up on the first set of crates. She scurried up on them as fast as she could, hearing the zombies not too far behind her. That was the most terrifying sound she heard, the moaning and the snorting. Skye shut the noise out of her mind and then lunged to the last couple of crates to the top before she sheathed her machete, pulled out a couple of bombs, pulled the fuse, and threw them at the hoard that was gathering at the base of the mountain of crates. They exploded, sending zombies flying back into the crowd that was lumbering towards her area.

Skye then did a quick scan of the rest of the zombies around her, seeing that the majority of them were coming towards where she was. Knowing her teammates, they would be just fine. She quickly dug in her pouch, pulling out a grappling hook attached to the end of a rope before looking out the window. It was kind of a long ways down, but her rope would reach close enough to the ground. It was going to be tricky with her injured arm, but she was sure she could make it out.

The mountain of crates suddenly shook, making Skye squawk and cling to the window with her good arm so she would fall. "I would get out of here by now, " she chided herself, "QUICKLY! QUICKLY! QUICKLY!"

The grappling hook was in place and Skye kicked the rest of the window out so she could get through and then looked to the rest of the team. "I'm heading out!" And with that, Skye disappeared from the view of the window and dropped down into the outside world.

6. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

He knew this was a bad idea before the group had even gotten to the warehouse. How? He had had a six feeling- call it a six sense or whatever- Nate didn't really care. All he knew is that he had a bad feeling about going to this warehouse. Just why the hell did he have had to be right. At first everything had been fine-sure there had been a few zombies outside of the warehouse-hell there were zombies outside of everywhere these days. So instead of fighting on the front lines (meaning entering the warehouse) he did the second best thing for a sniper like him- He entered a nearly deserted building next to the supply warehouse-killing the two zombies that were inside and heading up to the roof.

From the roof Nate had a birds eye view of what was going on- and had a bad feeling they were in trouble... A shit ton of Zombies were heading towards the warehouse where most of the group had just entered. He swore- knowing there wasnt enough time to warn them he did the next best thing- he started sniping them with his arrows-Thank God for extra sharp arrows. Although he couldn't see what was going on inside the warehouse he knew that it couldn't have been doing well- too many zombies were getting into the warehouse.

Nate didn't know for how long he just stood there snipping those stupid Undead Potatoes. Suddenly he heard a crash of glass and saw Skye coming out a window. As Skye dropped down he saw two zombies coming at her from behind. "DAMNIT SKYE! MOVE!" Nate shouted as he fired one of his last arrows towards the zombies behind her-praying that the arrow wouldn't hit her-or that the zombies would get her either

7. Maka Albarn It's called love

The words from a comrade barely reached her just in time. She dropped to her knees and dodge rolled out of the way just as the arrows made an impact on the two zombies that were about to glomp her from behind. They fell down with a thud, dead as a door nail. At least for right now.

Skye looked up towards where the arrows were shot and then grinned when she saw a familiar face. "Hawkeye! Hiya!" She waved enthusiastically at him and then stopped when she felt a burning sensation shot through her arm. She gasped and lowered her arm, hugging it close to her chest. "Ow. That wasn't a good idea..." She could feel the blood seeping through her clothing and sighed out frustratingly. "Damn it, Skye. You stupid person you."

She went to the rope that was dangling from the window and gave it a good yank, letting the grappling hook clatter on the ground. She could hear the zombies trying to climb over the mountain of crates inside from the open window and knew that they would be stupid enough to all flop out the window above her any moment. Skye shoved the grappling hook back in her satchel and then made her way over to the two dead-ish zombies. Keeping the crunching bones out of her head, she yanked the arrows out of gross, mushy things and then walked slowly towards where Hawkeye was.

"I got your arrows!" she called to him, holding them above her head to show him while keeping her injured, bleeding arm close to her. "Want them? I'm going to head back home, probably going to take a detour route to make sure we don't get unwelcomed guests. Got hurt," she said, holding her pale arm, now looking a light crimson from the blood up for him to see. "Zombies will follow me for a while... everyone will get out okay."

With that, the first zombie fell to their death from the window behind Skye, making her jump and move away from the window. She took in a deep breath, looking up at Hawkeye, waiting for him to get his arrows. She didn't tell him she was starting to feel dizzy, but Skye knew that a scratch wasn't going to get her infected with the virus. The saliva of the zombie would. So if she got any on her open cut, whoops. She could have the virus.

8. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

From the roof,Nate watched as she rolled away from the Zombies. As Skye waved to him, Nate facepalmed. Of course...It was just like Skye to act like everything was peachy when she was in the middle of getting killed. That stupid-yet beautiful girl. Sill, she was amazing that Skye. Even in pain she was still able to take care of herself- hell even in pain she cared about getting his arrows from those stupid zombies. Shaking his head at the girl, Nate smiled slightly and headed down from the roof- going back down various stair cases and heading outside.

When Nate got outside, he took a good look at Skye. She had totally wreaked her arm and it was bleeding badly. He cursed under his breath and gently took the arrows from her. As he heard her plan, he knew the others would be fine. "If your going to go anywhere you sure as hell aren't going by yourself," said Nate, throwing his arrows into his quiver. "C'mon, lets get going before more of those undead idiots start coming our way,"

9. Doukuro Chaser

Not everyone could leave out on this supply run, as that would leave the bunker unguarded. So, being a medic first and a fighter second, Terra stayed behind. However as time rolled on she began to regret this decision, feeling useless as she paced on the roof of their current locale. Sure normally only snipers would be here, but as one of them left with the group it opened a spot. Besides, it wasn't like it was a rule disallowing access to the roof for everyone else.

Or so she assumed there wasn't.

In any case she hated not doing anything while everyone else was out. She just thought she'd be more a hindrance than help out on the field. But what if someone was hurt? Oh...she wouldn't really be able to patch them up, not if the fight was still going on. But on the chance they didn't make it back here in time...

No. None of these bad thoughts, not now. Patting her cheeks she resorted to beating the thoughts from her head, and instead focus solely on watching the streets below for a sign that they were returning. That and making sure there weren't any herds of zombies heading their way.

10. Mysty Unknown

Nikolia being his drunk crafty self got out of the suppliless area with only a zombie biting his leg, just the head of the zombie actually. He tried tugging at it but the thing was still alive. He noticed his bottle was empty, so he took it and bashed it in the zombie's skull letting glass shatter everywhere. The zombie let go after that one. He had a big bite mark in his leg with blood flowing out. "Gonna need some more juice for that one."

Being a drunk, he didn't really notice what was going on with Nate, Skye and the others. He seemed to make his way back to the bunker just fine with only a small child zombie following him. He turned around and grabbed the boy from the head. The little guy was trying to claw at Nikolai's face, but that wasn't working out to well being that he was short and had stubby little arms. "You are a cute one. To bad I have to play shot put with you." The boy continued to growl as Nikolai literally took the boys body and played shot put with him, throwing him into a wall. "Poor kid. Not even the young should be threatened by this deadly virus." He took his sniper out and shot him in the head to end his misery. "See you on the other side little one."

Nikolai entered the bunker where Terra had been walking about. "Hey hey Terra! You can stop with all the walking now. I am here. hicup. Just going to go get a drink. Be right back."

11. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

"tsk idiot" Grey muttered as he witness the young girl he called assistant leader act. She was reckless, but reliable nonetheless. There was a reason she was given the role of assistant leader and she was proving it at this time. Such reckless action brought the leader unnecessary stress. At this point Grey realized things could would out. Whacking away a zombie, Grey glanced over at the drunken sniper as he left and sighed. His feelings about the man were a bit mixed. Though his luck proved to be a very good asset his carefree attitude in battle and drunken state brought Grey some unease. One thing he feared was that the luck would run out and the man would become a liability instead.

Kicking back another zombie, Grey jumped back a bit and prepared himself. The exit Marissa informed him of was a great place to escape but still they still needed to be wary of it. Who knew how many more zombies were beyond it and had everybody merely attempted to crowd the door it would have made it much easier for the zombies to all attack and follow them. Skye's distraction tactic was great but it wouldn't last long and they had to move fast. For now all he could do was delay as much of the zombies as possible while the rest that were still around continued their escape

12. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

[Ooc: hey kh, i think you might want to check how you spelled gently...um...]

Marissa watched in horror as Nikolia just shrugged off the fact that a zombie bit his leg. He'd have to lose it. It was the only way to keep him from changing. Was he too drunk to even feel the pain? She took a swing at a nearby zombie and rushed for the now open door. She was falling behind. Her hand reached for the pistol at her side and she shot down two zombies that were coming at her, blocking the door. She had to use the gun. There was no way out with them in the way.

Mare burst through the exit door and into the blinding daylight. God! She would be on a rampage when she got back. Marissa groaned loudly and reholstered the gun, wrapping both hands tightly around the base of the bat. A zombie tried to get the jump on her as she moved in the direction of the bunker. Mare took a swing at it, blood splattering her face.

Natalie ran quickly through the hall at the sound of Nikolia's voice. They were back. She came to an abrupt stop when he appeared to be the only one at the door. Her eyes dropped to the sight of his leg. He was bleeding really bad. Was...was that a bite mark? Oh no. It was. "N-Nikolia...your leg." she choked out. Nat tugged on his hand to lead him in the direction of Tessa. It had been so long since their last amputation. She was secretly hoping they wouldn't ever have to do it again. "Tessa," she shrieked, "we have a problem."

13. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

Hope stayed behind as her brother, their leader, and others went on the supply run as she was a medic-even more she was nearly blind. She hoped it would go as well as everyone said it would-She really didn't want anyone to die. So Hope spent most of the sitting in the room that she shared with Nate and their dog-Serah. After they had let most of the day was peaceful with only Tessa and little Nat in the house until she heard the voices of Nikolia and Nat screaming for Tessa. Serah barked and Hope ran out of the room, letting Serah lead her. "Nat, Nikolia what's wrong? Where's everyone else?"

14. CrownMoksha Decimo

Staring out the window Alex was currently waiting for the group of them who'd gone in search of supplies. As the team sniper he was better suited to shooting from long range instead of up close and personal. Beside, since Nickolia went it would be risky to the bunker without any long range protection from the zombies. He sighed before deciding to head downstairs, where he hear his fellow snipers voice. Alex looked past him to see if anyone else was there, but his eyes drifted towards the bite mark on his leg. "Guess you weren't paying to much attention." Saying it under his breath, he just stood where he was and waited.

15. Scarred Nobody Where is the justice?

Columbus always hated getting left behind on missions. He found it just a waste of time just to guard the safe house, and even if any of the enemy showed up, the snippers would have hated them out before he got a cut of the action. So, on days like this, he waited in the kitchen, eating small bits of his rations.

He then heard the yelling from downstairs. Thinking on his feet, he grabbed his chainsaw and started running. When he caught up with the rest of the group, he nearly laughed. Now he knew that he should've gone on the mission with everyone; there'd be less of a mess to pick up here.

"Got cocky again, kid," Columbus said to Nikolia. "When's Terra gonna get here? She needs to see this."

16. Mysty Unknown

Nikolai began to laugh at everyone's concern for his leg. "You guys need to listen to my stories more. This leg is a fake. Now if the little guy bit the other leg, oh you would have reason to panic." Nikolai took a seat and began to untwist his leg. "Remember. I lost my leg in the war a decade ago. No need to panic." There was a metal screw attaching it to the rest of him. "I keep some extra drinks in it just in case I run out. Gonna have to wash it and restock now." He started to laugh and look around "Hey! Who wants to repair this thing!?"

He was not going to be getting up anytime soon either. Without that leg being repaired, he was just going to have to sit there with his sniper and point at zombies if they came to the bunker. With that he began to sleep away. He was going to have one hell of a hangover when he woke up.

17. Doukuro Chaser

Terra over here. Terra something's happened. Get here quickly Terra. Oh dear, it was quite chaotic downstairs, and for what? Somehow they forgotten it was a fake leg there. That wasn't surprising though, as everyone had their own things to worry about and it was hardly a broadcasted fact. In the end all seemed well and no one was hurt.

"I'm a doctor, not a mechanic. So I can't help you with that."

After a quick glance around she noticed some of the group missing and the panic took hold once more. "Where are the others?"

18. Heart ❤ Enjoy every moment with all ya got

[​IMG]
    Hope sighed and shook her head while Serah barked at the drunken man. Nikolai had worried them over nothing-but atleast he was alright. As she heard Terra ask where everyone else was, Hope realized that the drunk had fallen asleep. "He's asleep...He probably won't be waking up for awhile and when he does I hope he has a terrible hangover," said the basically blind girl. "Maybe someone should go looking for the others?I mean they could be hurt or something," said Hope, worrying about her brother.

19. CrownMoksha Decimo

"Looks like he's on his own under the others get back." Alex said. True he was worried about the others, but he knew that they would make it back alright. "I could always head up to the roof and see if I can find them." He suggested.

20. Hiro ✩ Guardian

"Relax." Said Lance, who was silent (as usual) up to that point. "I'm sure they're okay. They aren't a part of this team for nothing. Obviously they know their stuff." Lance sheathed his Katanas on his back. "But if you REALLY need them, I'm sure I can go back to check on them." he told Terra and Hope. Lance looked at the old man while he waited for their answer. What a low-life... he thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.