Do Organization's member really want a heart?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by DanceWaterDance, Mar 25, 2014.

1. DanceWaterDance Twilight Town Denizen

It seems to me they the Organization's members don't really want a heart. Xemnas really doesn't show any sign that he wants a heart. But I can't imagine even members like Marluxia, Larxene or Lexaeus wanting a heart. Or Vexen. Seriously, Vexen? The only things he cares about are experiment (he is a scientist, experiment are what he does, right?). He probably think that him losing his heart is just an experiment. Xigbar is in the Organization only because he is Xehanort's right hand. The only nobody who really wants a heart is Axel, and he show this both in CoM and KH2. Maybe Isa too.

2. Nowaki Destiny Islands Resident

Obviously Xemnas doesn't want to have heart. It was never his purpose. (Also he may have known up from the beginning, that nobodys grow a heart by themselves.) He only created the Organization in order to gather potential vessels for Xehanort, as in DDD revealed. Xigbar was involved in this plan, that's why he joined the organization.
    For the other members left, I think they really wanted to own a heart. They were told to get one if they join the organization and so all of them became a part of it.

3. EvilMan_89 Code Master

huh, now that you bring it up, it seems to be very inconsistent with Saix. in Days, Saix tells Axel "Of course we're better off this way". but in KH2 after you beat Saix, he goes "Kingdom Hearts, where is my heart?".

4. Miles Cull a Duty 2 : Electric Boogaloo

In the end we find out
    they already had hearts to being with
    in DDD.

5. Nowaki Destiny Islands Resident

I think this has to do with Saix' Plan overthrowing Xemnas und becoming the new leader of the organization.

6. Shuhbooty moon child

To answer your question: Obviously Roxas and Axel and Demy (I think deserve hearts). Because I haven't played DDD I don't have anything else to add xD

7. EvilMan_89 Code Master

heh, i forgot about that fact. i'm a little hype because my theory from this thread made a long time ago was actually correct. i'm usually never right about these things, lol

http://kh-vids.net/threads/theory-about-organization-xiii.72159/
    i wonder what that plan entailed, it was never really expanded on.

8. A Zebra Chaser

Days would suggest otherwise for Roxas and Axel. They both want a heart for no other reason than being told to. Roxas constantly questions why this would benefit him, while Axel constantly talks about how hearts don't do you much good in the first place.
    Demyx is hard to read, because of his last words before beginning hsi final fight with Sora.

Not quite. Many "showed signs of a burgeoning replacement" it doesn't appear that any of them successfully created their own hearts before being defeated, and it doesn't appear that all of the members actually started growing a new one.

Saix talks to Xemnas about how "ending this charade" near the end of KH2. Originally, this didn't make all that much sense, but with the added details that Saix is actually a form of Xehanort, and that the Organization had an entirely different purpose this actually begins to make a lot more sense

Actually, getting his heart back is probably on the top of Xemnas' priority list, since that would allow him to use that heart to possess and create another form of Xehanort.

9. Shuhbooty moon child

As i said, never played 3D so I'm giving my opinion. ~ @hatok 358\7 gave me a different view but I haven't finished it yet.

10. Nowaki Destiny Islands Resident

But then, this wouldn't make any sense to me. Xemnas knew that Nobodys grow a heart by themselves so why would he want to set Kingdom Hearts free in order to get another heart?

11. A Zebra Chaser

Efficiency. He needs lots of Xehanort hearts as soon as possble

12. Cloud4012 Gummi Ship Junkie

I think they do because when saix lost to sora he said "where is my heart".

13. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

He probably didn't really know what he wanted. I think his attitude began to change after Axel "betrayed" him, and he decided he'd rather work for Xemnas in earnest so he could get back to normal. I wonder if he wanted Axel's heart back too...

He needed its power to help distribute his heart to the others. He wanted to speed up the process before they grew their own.

14. Hexin Hollow Bastion Committee

To be Frank, the only ones that probably wanted a heart were maybe the ones who weren't in on the REAL operation; which was to get 13 vessels to distribute Master Xehanort's hearts too. I say maybe because Marluxia was planning to take over the Org. XIII along with Larxene. Everyone else was sort of just hanging out and doing what they were told. Vague response, but really there isn't much of an answer to that since the whole point of Organization XIII was; again, for the purpose of gathering XIII vessels to harbor Master Xehanorts Heart.

15. Glen Returned from the dead

Well, if they don't want a heart then they're literally all lying to poor Roxas and they will be put down for their betrayal!

In all seriousness, for the most part I do believe they want hearts. They aren't entirely sure what having a heart gives them, all they know is they want one. It's like a child seeing a fancy new toy, they don't know exactly what it does all they know is they have to have one.