Kingdom Hearts II Theory about Organization XIII

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD II.5 ReMIX' started by EvilMan_89, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EvilMan_89 Code Master

i think i have a theory about Organization XIII. i think that the members of the Organization actually DO have hearts and are NOT pretending to have emotions. i think that Xemnas is the only one that is emotionless and has no heart. i think that is so because his original form (Xehanort) might not have had a heart to begin with since the name Xehanort is an anagram with an X for the words "no heart". i also think that the lesser Nobodies (like Dusks) have no hearts which is why they seem to have no minds. i think what makes the Organization members "special Nobodies" is that they have hearts which is why they look like humans and not monsters.

so what do you think of the theory?

2. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

i think it's a good theory.the organization hav hearts,but there hearts are concealed away from them.hidden the darkness,so deep they don't know they have them.it's possible.it could turn out that way in future games.

3. Magick ~Meaner then my demons~

Its possible....btw way to go with the anagram, didn't know that. But I would think its possible, especially with Axel and Roxas. Those two out of all the Organization members seemed to have a heart.

4. Skylight_Defect Hollow Bastion Committee

That's a really good theory. It makes sense. The other members hearts must be concealed away.

5. Shizzy Gummi Ship Junkie

Confusing at first, then makes sense. That's actualy possisble.

btw I didn't know about the anagram, either 0.o

6. EvilMan_89 Code Master

thanks, i figured that there was no way that the Organization Members were pretending to have emotions. their emotions seemed too spontaneous to be an act and i remember Roxas saying something in a FM+ scene about a heart not being a physcial object or something like that. i also think that Xemnas has no heart but remains in human form because of some special power that the original Xehanort had since Xehanort's heartless was also the only human form of a Heartless.

7. XienZo Traverse Town Homebody

I think a problem is that Organization members use Corridors of Darkness, which normally corrupts hearts, basically only allowing heartless to use them. Nobodies can use them because they have no heart that can be corrupted. If someone with hearts used them as often as the Organization did, they would eventually fall to the darkness, which the Organization do not.

8. Sui_Caedere Traverse Town Homebody

But Xaldin say that wen they have kingdom hearts they would be fully and complete... And also that pity way of dying of Saïx "Kingdom Hearts where is MY heart?" make that theory look wrong...

9. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

But why did the rest of the Organization members say that they didn't have hearts then? Why bother with such a ruse?​

10. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Actually that helps the theory. The hearts could be concealed like stated and they have no idea they're there.

This theory makes perfect sense. It is also possible for Xemnas to have emotions from the quote "Anger and Hate are supreme" Now why would he say that if he had not a single emotion? Plus I've been seeing a possible theory that Terra could be MX's nobody, I don't believe it but it does help this theory still. He said he had a friend, which we all guessed was Ven. Terra had emotions of friendship obviously. Roxas, Axel, and Xion had emotions of friendship as well. It's possible nobodies DO have emotions atleast. Hearts I'm not so sure.

Just my thoughts. I've seen quite a few; "Terra is MX's nobody" theories >_>

@Divy: As stated above, they possibly could have no idea.

11. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

kingdom hearts is light.when they go in to kingdom hearts,all darkness will be destroyed within there hearts.that's the way i see it.

12. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

True, Kingdom Hearts is light.
    But all Darkness is not destroyed.

At the end of KH1 wasn't there a bunch of Darksides coming from inside of it?

13. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

your right.all the darkness wouldn't be destroyed,but just enough to reveal to them that they have hearts.

14. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

Okay you got me xD
    But what about the first kingdom hearts? It was a large door with light and some darkness in it. The second kingdom hearts from Organization XIII was a giant heart. The giant door of KH2 wouldn't be kingdom hearts because the Moon Shaped Heart is I think. Is it possible that making Kingdom Hearts the excat same can't be done?

I'm going to shut up before I get owned by correction.

15. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

then what was the door that they went in to fight xemnas?

16. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

How in god's name do we know if that was Kingdom Hearts?
    Oshi- brb, I'm checking.

17. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Maybe they have different appearances, because the one the Organization was trying to use was artificially created (sorta), and the one that appeared in Kh1 and in the end of Kh2 was the 'true' Kingdom Hearts?​

I think King Mickey said something about it.​

18. Zeonark Kingdom Keeper

That's possible considering that MX also made a Kingdom Hearts similar to the Organization's.
    But if it was the 'true' Kingdom Hearts, How excatly was KH1's version made?

Untill BBS all we know is that KH1's door could be fake or it could've existed before MX made his.

God, this is confusing.

19. Soap Hollow Bastion Committee

quote from wikipedia
    so in a sense,they were fighting in a incomplete kingdom hearts.

20. MadDoctorMaddie I'm a doctor, not a custom title!

Uhh... Maybe Kingdom Hearts has a mind of it's own?
    Oh shi- we're off topic >.<

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.