♛ ▌1 0 0 D A Y S ❣ 【OOC】

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Jayn, Nov 6, 2012.

?

Movie Night ?

1. Sync.

42.9%
  2. Stream.

28.6%
  3. I don't care.

28.6%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Temperance is at a gas station, not a pharmacy. But whatever. Will post now.

+infinity for your big motivational speech.

2. What? 『 music is freedom 』

I apologize.

India is terrible with the internet and DNS connections. And it ended up with me ragefully staying up all night with nothing to do but try and crack the code at the time. Oh well.

3. What? 『 music is freedom 』

The Smoke Cigar and the Crystal Tear

A Crestatia Fanfiction

Crestatia bit her lip as she looked in the mirror.

These pajamas ... he-- he'd like them. Right?

She had never let someone see her in her pink pajamas before. Let alone him. But-- but if it was for him, she didn't mind ...She sighed gently, with her softly angelic, Saxima-like voice, holding a closed hand to her chest and lowering her head in the most kawaii desu way possible. She blushed. Her eyes were extra sparkly today. She batted her eyelashes in the mirror. Oh ... Oh Crestatia ... you were voted the most kawaii girl in Bellhurst High. And yet, you felt your sweet aura was simply not enough for him! Oh the first world kawaii problems you had! It made your sparkly purple eyes tear up.

She shivered. She was cold. Where was he? He would be here any minute, right?

Crestatia opened her eyes again. These pajamas ... they fit her form perfectly. It could only be described as loliesque. Her features were doll-like, and she exhibited all the grace of a gentle lady. Ah! She let out a sweet gasp. But she knew why he truly loved her! It was true! Her personality. And her kawaiiness. And how she looked like a loli but was actually 600 years old because of a freak accident involving Tyler in Biology class! And her cooking. Her milkshakes brought all the boys to the yard. She brought her hands together in a kawaii anime prayer motion that John would have love. Oh ... oh John ... that bishounen, with his luscious locks of blonde hair ... and those gorgeous chiselled abs-- Crestatia yelped. Was she drooling? Shoot. She had a thing for ... religious men. Mmm. But she musn't forsake her beloved! John was her ex anyway. She-- she musn't have anymore feelings for him! Her hands returned to the kawaii hand-clasping-near-chest position. A convenient anime wind blew in through her room and made her hair flow like the kawaii Sea of Japan. She shivered. Oh, if only she was in his arms right now ...

Suddenly, the door behind Crestatia was kicked open. A plump, pear-shaped old man stepped in, a cigar in his mouth. He wore thick-rimmed glasses and suspenders over his charming striped ensemble. His eyebrows were a thick field of white hair, and his nose and ear hair were Amazonian in their intensity. He was balding in all but the furthest reaches of his head, and his luscious, liver spotted, wrinkled jowls of cheeks hung low past his lips, giving him the impression of a walrus whose mouth was filled with golf balls. Nixon would be proud.

Crestatia let out another soft gasp. It was him.

He let out a gruff roar. “Cressy-chan! I'm here for you!” The anime wind tried blowing through his lack of hair but kind of stopped since he barely had any and sort of slowly inched away because this was the weirdest scenario it had experienced yet. The winds shut the door behind them.

Crestatia turned around and blushed so hard that someone could mistake her for a kawaii Japanese firetruck. “...D-Damn Old Man-kun! I— I— didn't s-see you there y-you baka! Hmph!” She looked away, crossing her arms in the manner of a loli voiced by Rie Kugimiya, tsundere-ing up the room so hard that anime wind fainted in how cute Crestatia was. It fainted and her beautiful hair fell to her anime shoulders in dramatic sparkles.

Damn Old Man strutted his stuff up to her with defiance. His hips shook with evangelical fire. He spoke in an accent that made his cheeks vibrate in rapid happiness. His cigar filled the room with moe smoke. “Cressy-chan! You look so kawaii desu desu moe with your cute pajamas!” He cried out, spitting in many directions. He took out a newspaper from his pants and began waving it in Crestatia's face as if trying to shoo away a fly. “UGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!” He yelled with a cry that rivalled a billion yandere dragons in the sky that were designed by Key and KyoAni while drunk.

Crestatia let out an adorable chuckle. “O-oh Damn Old Man-kun ... y-you're such a baka! Let me treat you like a dog so I can fulfil this ridiculous stereotype! Baka! Urusai!” She blushed heavily. Her knees were shaking. Could this be it? Would she finally get to spend a night with Damn Old Man-kun?

She almost fainted at the prospect.

But Damn Old Man had different ideas.
    “No!” He yelled in her kawaii face. Kawaiily. “WE MUST EMBRACE!”

Crestatia gasped. “Urusai urusai urusai! Y-you baka! Good for nothing! D-dog!” She stumbled. “I-it's not like I w-wanted to cuddle with you t-tonight, or anything ...” She played with her fingers and looked down at her toes. Stupid kawaii baka. “It-it's forbidden, Damn Old Man-kun!”

He jumped on the table. Sakura petals launched into the air around him like a cheap stage trick. “But why! Why must it be forbidden dear Cressy-chan!”

“Because!” Crestatia started, batting her eyelids and shining her enormous sparkly eyes in Damn Old Man-kun's face as great droplets of pure liquid 99.99% kawaii tears grew. She shook. “Y-you are my onii-chan ... It's-- it's not right!”

“But Cressy-chan ...” Damn Old Man-kun said, looking extra bishounen today. He took off his shirt as jazzy music played in the background. His white tufts of chest hair complimented his folds of wrinkly fat nicely.

He took off his glasses.

My Little Sister Can't Be This Cute.”

Crestatia spun around dramatically, holding a delicate hand to her head as she cried “ooooh” in happiness and despair. Damn Old Man-kun launched himself at Crestatia, and immediately they were locked in a passionate kawaii kiss.

Suddenly, the door was kicked open again. Crestatia yelped and turned around. Oh no! Who could this OTP breaker be?!?!

A young man with nice white hair stood before them, breathing heavily, and enraged to the point that it looked like he was a Dragonball Z character. His gaze was locked on Damn Old Man-kun.

“Oh no...” Crestatia started, her eyes extra kawaii. “This can't be ... a yaoi?! Can it?!” It couldn't be! Not with the things Madeline and Quin had done at their sleepover!

“No ...” Damn Old Man-kun replied, removing himself from the embrace of his beloved. He turned to the young man by the door, and chuckled in an extra trollish way.

You ... damn ... troll ...” The boy puffed out, hunched over his knees with a shortness of breath.

“Hello Altair,” Damn Old Man-kun started, waving his newspaper in his face. “I was just here,”

“Having a girlfriend when you can't because she'll kill you if you try any romance.

Altair snapped. His eyes grew wide and he lifted himself upward, inhaling deeply. Finally, he let out a yell that could only be described as the yells that Jayn yells whenever someone does something ridiculous in the RP.

YOU DAMN OLD MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN”

the end

4. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

The Ultimate Showdown...
    Saving the little sister...

A KHV/100Days Fanfiction...
    A mighty wind blew over the horizon as the silhouette of two figures faced off against each other on a beach somewhere in Seattle. A storm was brewing as the clouds above swirled in rage and thunder and lightning crackled around the two godly figures.
    "It's come down to this... huh, Nee-sama?" The voice of a male figure spoke out over the furious elements around them.
    A shrill chuckle met him in response. "I am no longer the little sister you once knew! ...The world shall suffer for my pain."
    ...How had things come to this? Brother versus Sister... It was just too horrible.
    "Jayn Nee-sama..." The male figure mumbled with a sad tone in his voice.
    "It's too late for me, Bushy. You're going to be the first to die. The whole world is now my Gameboard! At last... CRESTATIA SHALL HAVE HER DAY! I started with the forum, but that wasn't enough... Now I'll go even further beyond!"
    Yes... of course. It was always going to come to this in the end. It had started one ordinary morning when Jayn had woken up. A depression had settled upon her, for you see... she was bored. And that was the worst thing that Jayn could be in the world. Bored. Everyone on the whole forum knew that the last thing you wanted was a bored Jayn. ...Such a terrible tragedy twisted the poor, sweet and innocent girl until nothing that once was remained, and she became the fictional deity she had created. ...Crestatia.
    Her rampage began at once as she took down half the staff in an instant. Poor Misty and RvR never had stood a chance. The forum had fallen in less than a few hours... It was a sad and terrible day indeed.
    Eventually, Crestatia had decided that the forum was no longer enough, and decided that the whole world shall be her new game board in an attempt to satisfy her boredom. The world was doomed.
    ...but was it?
    That was when he had appeared to confront her. The one with the power to stand up to even that of the Deity Crestatia. ...The Godmod... and her brother. Bushy Brow.

Godmod stood against Deity as the storm surrounding the world escalated around them threatening to tear apart the very heavens themselves. They stared each other down knowing that the next few moments would decide the fate of the whole world, and the rest of their lives.

Death. Death hung in the air like a powerful odor. ...Was one of them going to die?

An eternity seemed to pass... who would make the first move?

CRACKLE!

A bolt of lightning hit the ground directly in front of them, and both charged forth.

The Ultimate Showdown had begun. Godmod versus Deity. Brother Versus Sister. The fate of the entire world... hung in the balance.
    Crestatia struck first delivering a devastating punch which threw Bushy backwards and into the space needle which plain crumbled from the force of the impact. Bushy pulled himself up from the wreckage as Crestatia readied her next assault, summoning a bunch of incredibly sharp and incredible real images she had designed with photoshop and sent them flying at him, skewering him with her immense creativity. "It's over Onii-sama! The Jayn you knew it gone! Now you will die!"
    Onii sama? ...he had definitely heard her call him that. ...Crestatia would never have called him that if what she had claimed was true. ...Yes. Jayn was still in there. There was hope. ...Passion arose in Bushy's heart as Crestatia summoned what appeared to be... HOLY COW! A Nuclear bomb! IN THE SHAPE OF A COW!
    She threw it and it was upon Bushy in an instant, but a flash of light engulfed the two, and before anyone could have predicted it... A girl stood in front of Bushy. "No! Nobody shoots my Bushy!" she exclaimed as the Nuclear cow was deflected into the raging sky above.

Yes... Bushy wasn't alone... he had the hopes and dreams of everyone from the forum on his back and in his heart. Even those of the fallen. Bushy stood up once more and grinned at Midnight Star, patting her shoulder as he stepped forwards. "It's not over yet. Nee-sama."
    "Oh but it is! I'm not alone either! GO FUZZY! MY EVIL MINION OF RELIGIOUS IRONY!" She threw forth what could only be described as a... pokéball? How much wall breaking would there be in this fan-fiction Bushy had to wonder (even though he was admittedly... the one writing it). Fuzzy appeared from the red and white orb wielding a... Crucifix? WHAT THE HELL?! Apparently the wall breaking had shifted into not just destroying the fourth wall, but truly molesting the fifth. Fuzzy was currently an epitome of John's (his character from 100Days) religious passion. He approached Bushy at rapid speed swinging the crucifix down hard and yelling out his name like a Pokémon would; "Fuzzy! Fuzz Fuzz!"
    This time, Bushy however was ready to counter. He started weaving together handsigns with furious precision before slamming his hand into the ground. "Summoning no Jutsu!" A wave of smoke erupted around them and What? One of the few surviving staff members appeared. "Blast Reality! Burst it to shreds! Banishment... This world!" the young staff member cried out embracing Fuzzy in a hug which settled to calm down and incapacitate the Pokémon. Bushy knew What? would be the best choice to settle this situation without a casualty... after all, Bushy couldn't let an innocent bystander get hurt.
    Furious, Crestatia started weaving a bunch of rules together to make a declaration. One that would render Bushy's Godmodding useless. But Bushy was already making a move too. "I activate my trap card! Makaze logic!" And before anyone could blink... Makaze was there countering every statement that Crestatia made with impressive wit and unbelievable precision. But it seemed that all of that was merely a distraction...
    Crestatia had already been plotting further ahead than Bushy could have predicted. She... well... Jayn was a genius after all.
    With a razor... she did the unthinkable... She shaved off Bushy's eyebrows the source of his power."Mwuahahahahahaha! You've lost!" she cackled in glee. Before delivering a devastating blow with the ban hammer and banning him from KHV forever.

Bushy lay there on the ground... defeated. Rain poured from the heavens like the universe itself was weeping.

Where was the DAMN OLD MAN when you needed him? He'd have been able to fix this all in an instant, but... oh well. He was nowhere to be seen. In the distance, Bushy swore that he could hear Altair, Type-Sun's ubisoft identity cursing out loud. But that was probably him being delirious from having been smashed on the head with a giant hammer of doom.

Midnight and the other members of the 100Days RP screamed out, but Bushy couldn't hear them anymore. Was it truly over? ...He'd lost. What could he do now? How could he save his beloved sister? Pain overcame his heart as despair threatened to overwhelm him. There was no hope.
    Crestatia started her slow deadly approach. Nothing would stand in her way now.
    Or so he thought... A wall had formed between the two siblings. A wall of the RPers. Everyone was there, from Saxima(Saximew) with her cat ears and cat tail, to Andrew with his extremely flamboyant scarf, and even Hyuge was there with what could only be described as a look of... smugness? ...Typical, she was telling him that he was a dumbass to have lost in such a way. But regardless, all of them stood there in front of him as a wall, telling Crestatia that they wouldn't let her get to him. Why? Why would they all go this far for him? ...But of course... yes. They all loved and adored Jayn too. They wanted to save her just as much as he did.
    Midnight looked back at him and whispered something, and Bushy's heart started beating rapidly. Hehe... of course she'd be the one to heal his broken heart.
    He pulled himself up once more... his clothes soaked from the torrential rain. "I can't quit... How could I lose when I have... all these friends? ...I won't give up Crestatia... Just who the hell do you think I am?!"
    "Impossible! You're banned! You shouldn't be able to do anything anymore!"
    "Like I care about such a stupid thing as being banned! I don't give a damn about any of that! You could ban me from KHV... You could ban me from the internet... You could ban me from life itself... BUT! MY PASSIONATE SOUL WILL NEVER BE BANNED FROM THE HEARTS OF THOSE THAT I CARE ABOUT AND CARE FOR ME!" he roared.

"How can this be?! HIS EYEBROWS! THEY'RE... The-They're back!"
    And it was true. Bushy's eyebrows had returned, Bushier than ever. "It's time to end this Crestatia!" Bushy yelled as he charged forth once more. The two clashed, moving faster than the eye could follow as shockwaves from each impact threatened to render the planet in two. "Just give up on me! You'll never win!" she exclaimed trying to break his spirit, but Bushy had come too far now. There were too many people supporting him.

Crestatia raised her hand and called forth the unthinkable... Shadow versions of every KHV member there has ever been.
    There was only one hope to counter it... Bushy closed his eyes and started chanting.

"I am the lover of loli's...
    Loli's are my passion and loli's are my love.
    I've platonically loved over a thousand loli's
    No preference to cat-girls, nor to dog-girls.
    Have withstood pain to love a lot of loli's...
    These hands shall always protect them.
    So as I pray...
    UNLIMITED LOLI WORKS!"

And behind Bushy stood an army... but this wasn't just an ordinary army... It was an army of every KHV member ever as well, but all of them were in loli form. The adorableness was enough to make even What? swoon with affection as he hugged the loli version of himself, unable to hold back. Seriously... it was that cute, the world had never seen anything as adorable as this in it's whole creation. This isn't the writer of the fanfiction being biased because he likes lolis... It's just FACT.
    The armies clashed as the Godmod and Deity got back to business. "Why are you going so far?! Just give up! You can't possibly beat me! The precious Jayn you all love is gone!"
    "That is a big fat lie! There is no way Jayn would lose to you Crestatia! She's too badass awesome for that!"
    "Shut up! SHUT UP! SHUUUUUUUUUUTTT UUUUUUUUUPPP!" she shrieked sending waves of lightning and pure energy as Bushy met it head on in a final charge. "APOCALYPTIC NIGHTMARE!" The force of her attack was strong, but Bushy pushed against it, trying to break through the center. "I told you... Nee-sama. I won't give up... I've got too many people pushing me from behind to ever allow me to stop from moving forwards. I told you... Just who the hell do you think we are? We are the members of KHV - Of the 100Days Roleplay you worked so hard to create... We won't ever quit on you. I won't ever quit on you... OR THEM! MY EYEBROWS ARE THE BROWS THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS!" Power versus absolute power reached a climax as the entire area exploded from the sheer amount of badass awesome that was in the vicinity. Crestatia's finishing move dispersed as it was overwhelmed.
    "GIGA..." Bushy charged up his final move...
    "...BUUUUUSSHHH!" Power radiated from him as he closed the final distance between him and a defenseless Crestatia. What was he going to do? Was he really going to end it all?
    "HUUUUUUUUUGG-EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRR!!!!!!!" ...Of course he was, but not in the way people might have thought. He pulled the Deity into a warm embrace.
    "It's okay... Nee-sama. You don't have to be bored anymore... you'll always have us by your side to keep every day fun and filled with love and awesome stuff."
    Crestatia was in shock as she just stood there, wrapped in his cuddle. She timidly reached out and put her arms around him... and the storm engulfing the world... vanished.

Sunlight and warmth surrounded everyone as the last remnants of Crestatia faded away, and Jayn was all that remained. It was over at last. The members of the great Team KHV all cheered. Never again would they have to fear the wrath of Crestatia. They were all a family, and they'd always be there for each other.
    Bushy descended from the sky before handing Jayn over to Fuzzy, and then pulling Midnight into a tight embrace. He sighed contently, but knew his work wasn't over yet. He had some more things he needed to do.
    His godmodding duties were far from over yet.
    First of all... he spirited Jayn away to her bedroom to sleep, cause hell... the girl needed it. There she would find Saxima, her secret (but not secret at all) lover waiting, because hey... they couldn't risk Jayn becoming bored again, and Saxima was just the person to keep Jayn occupied (if you know what I'm saying. *wink*)
    But while Bushy was on a role with his godmodding duties, he fixed the forum for everybody, restoring the staff for some insane reason and transferring them back to Vbulletin (WHICH WAS BETTER!). Not just that, he unbanned Makaze, because well... Makaze had helped to save the world and the forum after all (best trap card ever). It was the least that could be done in an ideal world.
    Further more, Bushy turned Cookiie into a fox girl, just because he could and made the Wookiie ship of What? and Cookiie a reality. True love could no longer be ignored after all. BUSHY DEMANDED IT!
    In the chaos that had happened, poor Andrew had lost his scarf, so Bushy got him a new one, because he was that awesome. (You know it.)
    He wanted to get something for Hyuge too, but he didn't know her well enough, so he got her a rubix cube because... meh. It was colourful.
    And frankly, Bushy got everybody something cool, but the writer decided he shouldn't list everything because this story was already too long now.

If you read to the end of this random expression of my creativity, then thank you for being cool. You get a Bushy point.
    Just know that the world is safe thanks to you because without you, whoever you are, none of this would be possible. You make the world a fantastic place just by being yourself.
    And now... Bushy needs to get some breakfast and to prepare for a long vacation (he just saved everyone after all, he deserves it) where he can see his beloved Midnight. Even he (I) didn't expect this random fan-fiction of randomness to take this long.
    Big thanks to Ashwin writing the fanfiction posted above that made me decide to give one a go myself (As weird as this turned out to be) and for making me realise my creativity wasn't entirely dead just yet.

I will add in that this was created on the spot. I had no idea how this would turn out before I started, but I'm pretty happy with the random result. Improv writing is just so much fun! XD
    Hope you enjoyed it (if such a thing is even possible)
    Sayonara. I'mma go eat now. *double thumbs up*

Oh! And... MERRY CHRISTMAS! ¦3

5. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

hopefully mono's drawing is better. sketch link[DOUBLEPOST=1354549522][/DOUBLEPOST]how did yuna get home when it was already flooded by the time that stuff with crestatia happened??

6. Jayn

EH YO EH YO

100 DAYS ALL NIGHTER TIME.

This is the last day of this day, but you can keep posting--if you want and will actually be active. We'll go into the next day, and some of our characters will pull all-nighters and not sleep to keep the story moving.

If you are NOT going to be posting actively, then today is the day to have your character sleep or something. Please DO NOT keep your character awake and 'involved' if you're just going to...disappear. lol

tnx bbyz

7. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

[​IMG]
    Bushy magically appeared in the OOC thread of the 100Days RP just to let everyone know.
    "Yo, guys! The DAMN OLD MAN on the roof is okay! I saved his DAMN OLD ASS. So no need to worry." After all... there was no way Bushy could NOT save the RP's first true proper meme. Mhmm.
    Legit Godmodding was the best. For sure. Bushy had earned that KHV-Award well. Yup.

8. TwilightBlader Child of the Sun

[​IMG]
    YOU DAMN BRAT I DIDN'T NEED NO GODDAMN SAVING​

*Disclaimer: This is not actually how the actual character in the rp looks like

9. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

Bushy here to bring you the recap for Day 7 as Jayn needs to sleep. So hope you guys enjoy.
    [​IMG]
    DAY 7
    -RECAP-
    Note: This recap will not substitute you actually READING, so do that if you have not or you'll miss things.
    The recap will only cover things that directly influence the story.
    (I am not a perfect human being, so I may have missed some things)
    [​IMG]
    Tyler starts trying to decipher the code too, but makes no progress. Is this really worth labling as an event? Fúck it, I'm writing this so I say yes.

Abby and Elizabeth OTP breaker?
    Abby gets some bad news via a phone call, SOMEBODY PLEAE HUG HE- ...Oh. ...and more OTP breaking happens as Elizabeth comforts her.
    Quin worries about her run in with Harley. Just who the hell is this guy? *shakes fist*
    M wakes up after her possession to find that she's been abandoned by Yuna.
    Some poor NPC called Amber dies and Temperance thinks this is the end for her. POOR GIRL (she's still a bítch though)... SHE NEEDS A HERO!
    Cherno has his badass moment of awesome and to quote the trope does his "BIG DAMN HERO MOMENT". (Trope here for reference)
    Anthony... is making progress on... stuff?
    Temperance is saved... for now? (same goes for Cherno. YAY RAFTS and LIFEBOATS!)
    John is touched by a heathen in the dark. O_O
    Possible foreshadowing?
    Cherno x Temperance OTP?
    Something is NOT Right.
    PART 2 OF THE RECAP IS HANDED OVER TO OUR BELOVED; WHAT?!​
    |​
    |​
    |​
    V​

10. What? 『 music is freedom 』

Meet up. Brian ain't gonna get no hand slapped by that Madeline mhmmmmmm *snaps fingers*

YUNA YOU THIEF.
    Abby is adorable.
    Madeline and Quin are dutifully engaged in discussion with Brian's Boyz (ft. Aileen), who try and get the tsundere and kuudere yuri pairing to stay, but the universe works against them because ...
    Oh maledictions! Quin spots Evil Niccolo Paganini lurking in the shadows stalking her because her violin playing is too beautiful. Damn groupies. Quin rushes off in a manner befitting a flustered Queen Elizabeth I.
    Temperance and Cherno produce so much sexual tension that it makes Madeline and Quin look like Altair and Damn Old Man.
    "S-she followed me after all ..." Quin says, as the anime cherry blossoms blow dramatically in the air and M and Quin share a yuri kiss and then steamy bath together at the hot springs run by Crestatia.

11. Hiro ✩ Guardian

YES! I HAVE STOLEN MADELINE'S PAPER! SHE HAS WORKED ON THE CODE, AND NOW... I SHALL CRACK IT! AND ONCE I CRACK IT... I... Um... I'll... Well gee... um...

YOU'LL ALL BOW TO ME!!!!

12. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Um. You might just want to read the thread. Just saying.

13. Bushy "Don't think. Imagine!"

What Mid said above... but also...
    you're kinda late. A bunch of us worked out the code long ago. lol

Credit mainly to Monochrome/Doukoro.

14. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

idk if everything after my last post was so damn funny because I was sleep deprived from staying up til 2am yet again, or if it was actually that funny, but kudos. I couldn't stop laughing at work. Oh man, that whole "being really tired" thing kicked in again...

15. Doukuro Chaser

and then everyone praised anthony for being so damn smart

'what was that? you think i'm smart? *rips off shirt* DAMN RIGHT I'M SMART'

16. Te Deum Hollow Bastion Committee

guys guys guys

i'm really sorry for not posting a lot lately but

irl stuff is happening

and lots of it

so

i'm really sorry but

i am afraid i must take my leave

and Danny Makara must be killed.

i hate doing this but...

goodbye.

[​IMG]

17. Saxima [screams geometrically]

Heh, I think you missed the memo. Danny Makara was erased a while ago.

Oh well, good luck with life.

18. Doukuro Chaser

yeah that

but i hope everything works out for you

19. Hiro ✩ Guardian

To be fair, Yuna is the epitome of a dumb blonde.

20. Midnight Star Master of Physics

Um...yeah, bye? Good luck with everything~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.