⍭he ℱallen ⊱OOC⊰ [CLOSED]

Discussion in 'Retirement Home' started by Hyuge ✧, May 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lord-insan-E-O Traverse Town Homebody

ooohhh sorry I wasn't thinking, its not my strong suit.

2. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

All right, I have been away from home for nearly a week and prior to that I had stuff going on so there were things that got neglected. This is my current to do list for this RP:

Three of you have already reached 3/3 strikes for either not ending your days or not posting often enough. It's right there in the rules. You must post at least once every three days, and your day must end on the fifth portion of the day at midnight my time ( CST ).
    As of right now, KHGirl15 and Shadox D. are out of the RP. If you come talk to me before noon Thursday, I may consider letting you stay in the RP, but you will only get one second chance. If you can't prove yourself, then you're out for good. This is me being VERY lenient. If you talk to me, I am more than willing to work with you on your ability to post. Just ask some of the others. There have been a member or two that has only posted once or twice because they have school and finals and whatnot going on and I told them it was fine. Unless your character has met mine, your posting demand is not high, but you still need to get something submitted every now and again to help with character development and progress the individual story lines going on for each character. If you don't post, then I can't have stuff happen to them that is important and very much necessary. If you would like to know how many strikes you have, feel free to ask. I will tell you in private.

I have Thursday off from work so I will most likely update the map and Table of Contents then, unless I get a little extra free time tomorrow, but my younger brother leaves for Basic in the morning so I imagine my mother will be rather depressed and I'll have to deal with that most of the time I am at home after work.

After I am done with this, I will be writing an important post that will begin a series of posts affecting individual characters. [ Then I'll be going to bed. ]

Lastly, there should be no action commands in posts. Example being:

Write out the action, don't put it in like this * action *. It's very unprofessional. I would also appreciate it if those of you that are writing in present tense to please stop. It makes it hard to read if all that stuff is supposed to be happening at once. It's not just one person so don't be getting on my case about singling anyone out.

Second lastly, today is day 5/5! [ It is after midnight for me, that's why I'm saying today and not tomorrow. ] So end your damn days! I mean it. Some of you are at 2/3 strikes already and if you don't end your day then you'll be hurting. You have 23 hours and 10 minutes to end your days.

3. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

All right, here's the scoop:
    KHGrl, if you could add the Start of Day header to your post for today that would be much appreciated. I am tired so I'm going to go take a nap. When I come back I'll being doing stuff in the RP so prepare yourself ( hopefully by posting ). I am having issues with my internet at the moment--worse than usual. So must of my stuff may very well continue to only happen on my phone. * sighs * So yeah... I think that's everything!

4. LadyAzura Hollow Bastion Committee

I'll edit it now!

5. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

___//KHGrl15 is OUT

___//Rapid Ignis is OUT

[​IMG]

Edit: OP Updated!

Maps
    Table of Contents
    Characters

6. cstar stay away from my waifu

User Name: cstar
    Name: Adam Graham Pike
    Angel: Samyaza
    Appearance: Adam
    Religious Views: Is being raised Catholic, but thinks it is all bologna
    Personality: He is one of those kids who adults view as a good church boy, while in reality he is a troublemaker. He is always making a joke out of serious things and hates having to be at home with his family. He loves trying out new things, and whenever a huge hot topic issue going on, he often leads the protests. He had a habit of doing this as well, and even helped lead a strike at his old job, but adults still somehow view him as a saint.
    Other: He has attachment issues, in the sense that he can become overly attached, when it comes to girlfriends, and often talks about his previous girlfriend, Alana at random.

7. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Accepted! Updating OP.

8. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Time Skipping to new day. No one has to end their day. It is now Day 6 & 1/5, Friday September 26

9. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I just thought I would let everyone know that recently I've been having issues with internet access. The internet on my home computer rarely works ( it never wants to connect ), I'm only allowed 1 - 3 hours of computer time at the library per day ( that is if I go to the library and how much the computer is willing to give me ), and now the battery on my cellphone is pretty much shot. It basically has to always be plugged in or the second it comes off the charger it will shut down and say there is no charge to it. Along with that, even when it's on the charger, it will randomly just die on my. Yesterday I lost the same post twice. So I won't be as willing to do phone posts as I was before unless they are like less than a paragraph so that I know I will be able to finish it without losing it and I would rather not do one-liners. I will still try to be as active as possible and not keep you all waiting, but that's what's up. Given recent events I probably won't be able to by a new battery for my phone for some time. We shall see. Maybe I'll win the lottery?

Also, on another note:

Shadox, you had reached three strikes prior to going on vacation. I wasn't able to respond to your PM before you left but I did post this in the OOC Thread right here. Everyone needs to make sure they are paying attention to what is posted when and where. I didn't say anything about it after the post last night because I was far too tired. I only managed to get 2/5ths of what I had intended actually accomplished for the night.

I think that's all for now!

Edit: Shadox D. is currently still in the RP.

10. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

If my internet is working when I get home tonight, I will submit an updated version of the map. There have been a lot of changes and suddenly everyone is kind of all over. Just to keep things in perspective:

Mexico:
    -Hana
    -Joslyn
    -Shane
    -Samuel
    -Dante

France:
    -Hay Sun

United States//New York:
    -Cassie

Ireland:
    -Alistair
    -Tyson

Norway:
    -Henrik

United Kingdom:
    -Adam

If I forgot anyone, please forgive me!

11. Skyheart Joker

User Name: Skyheart
    Name: Richard Albus Carver
    Angel: Maalik-Guardian of the Hellfire
    Appearance: Right Here
    Religious Views: Agnostic
    Personality: Richard is often seen to be lazy and apathetic towards most situations that don't relate to his job or anything important to him. When it does relate to his job/something important then he is deathly serious about it.
    Other:

12. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Accept! Will add to OP tomorrow and hopefully update map and other OP stuff tomorrow as well.

13. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I'm tired of the fact that every time I say motel, it gets turned into a hotel. There is a difference.

http://www.diffen.com/difference/Hotel_vs_Motel

motel: http://www.fouroakslodging.com/Motel.jpg
    there is no lobby. all room entrances are on the outside of the building
    motels are like... you can park your car in front of it, and you get like one room and a small bathroom and not much room service
    they are typically also one floor. sometimes there are multiple floors but the staircases are on the outside of the building

hotel: http://www.royalparkhotel.net/var/i...ark-hotel/21692-1-eng-US/Royal-Park-Hotel.jpg

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE. I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO EXPLAIN IT AGAIN!!!

14. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

The rundown:

There was just a plane hijacking above New York City. It was a suicide mission. It just finished crashing into the streets of Manhattan. A good chunk of the city is completely in utter chaos from its destruction. It has been less than an hour since the attack and the government is frantically trying to figure out what happened. Due to the recording Air Traffic Control received right before it crashed, they know that it was some sort of terroristic attack and not just plane malfunctions, but they do not know what terroristic organization is responsible for it. [ That would be because no terrorist cell is the cause of the plane hijacking. ] I will post shortly with the transmission Air Traffic Control received.

This will most heavily effect Cassandra, given that she lives in New York, but other characters can begin to have some sort of reaction to it. It should be on international news very soon, along with a translated version of the audio. This attack will heavily affect border control and air travel.

Good Luck!

15. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

I am extending the day until midnight tomorrow. There is still a lot of stuff going on and idk if I'll be able to post later.[DOUBLEPOST=1372036571][/DOUBLEPOST]I am extending the day until midnight tomorrow. There is still a lot of stuff going on and idk if I'll be able to post later.

16. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

HOW MANY TIMES IS IT NECESSARY TO SAY END YOUR DAYS OR END THEM ON TIME? Last night, multiple people were late, along with one person not ending their day at all. When it is almost midnight, you don't start doing something new. You prepare for putting your character to bed. I even added in the OOC section of my Hana posts how long you had left before the end of the day. I can't be any more clear. If you are unsure, I have the time zone conversions IN THE OP. If you live outside of the United States and are unsure, you need to talk to me and I will fill you in on the difference. If I handed out all the strikes earned last night, a handful of people would be out.

Keep that in mind.

17. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

Taking a vote. The drive is 40 hrs [ without stopping ] so there will be a time skip to the next day. I just want to know if you would like to do an immediate time skip or wait a couple days so that you can do driving interaction or something.

I have that thing started between Lu and Henrik, but it can easily be as the next day, rather than this one.

Edit: I am taking majority. The current voting status is:

Master of Keyblades - yes
    cstar - yes
    Saxima - yes
    TwilightBlader - yes
    Bite the Dust - yes

which makes majority so time skipping to Wednesday, October 02nd, 2013 [ 10 & 2/5 ]

18. Saxima [screams geometrically]

My computer is having serious issues, and I'm not going to be able to post pretty much . . . at all until I figure out what the **** I'm supposed to do, so my activity will be seriously lacking until the problem is solved. Sorry for any and all conveniences.

; ~ ;

19. Hyuge ✧ [[ Fairy Queen ]]

DAYS END AT MIDNIGHT. NOT 12:05. NOT 12:15. NOT 12:30. MIDNIGHT. LAST TIME I'M SAYING SOMETHING. Things wouldn't have been smashed into the last two hours and gone over the time limit had people been posting. The last two days in a row, the first day was not used once. If this keeps up, then I'm going to drop it from five IRL days to four IRL days per RP day. Maybe then they won't go to waste.

Also,
    My boyfriend and I just found a house. We don't know when exactly we'll be moving in [ hopefully soon ], but once we do I'm not sure what the internet is going to be like for the first few weeks. The landlord said we could talk to the people upstairs and possibly arrange sharing their wireless, but wireless does my desktop no good. I'll be directly on the bus line and in the city so I can still go to the library after work and utilize the computer time there, but it will only be for 1 - 3 hours and lately I haven't been getting much more than one hour from the computers. The rest of the posting will be from my phone which I greatly do not enjoy doing so I might not be around quite as much. This DOES NOT MEAN everyone should suddenly stop posting. When I am at the library, I will do my best to get all the serious plot developing stuff done during that time frame. I am usually done with work at around 3 pm CST during the week, and 4 pm on the weekends.

So that's that. This is me keeping everyone informed.

20. Bite the Dust Traverse Town Homebody

So I'm in the process of moving right now, and I'll be going from having stable Internet to having none at all for the next couple of days until my ISP can go to my new place and set up a connection. Tonight, I won't have Internet for sure, but tomorrow I will, though it'll take five hours to get to my old place. So yeah... This is a thing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.