Ienzo's Last Days (Chapter 5 & 6)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter 5 - Travern's are a Hazard

The assistants were at a bar called Moe's Tavern, a beat-up dusty bar. Xehanort chugs down a Duff beer. "Ya know, I dink you guy arev the 'est friends I eber hav'!"

Ienzo sighed and slapped Xehanort with a pair of gloves. "Sober us before I do it myself, alright?"

Xehanort immediently stood up straight fully alert. "Yes, sir!"

Braig, Dilan, Even, and Eleaus started laughing. "The tough boss is afraid of a little kid!" Braig cackled.

"Oh, shut up, Braig you old pirate!" Ienzo countered.

Braig punched Ienzo, and that was a start of a barroom brawl.

Moe, the bartender, forced everyone out with shotgun in hand. "Now, don't you guys ever come back!" Moe cocks the gun. "Don't try anything smart, now go on! Git!"

Ienzo scartches his head. "Stupid Springfieldian....."

Chapter 6 - Bye, bye, Mickster

The assistants arrive back at the lab, cursing Moe the bartender and the city of Springfield.

Ansem tried to hide his dissapointment with them, but he blurted it out anyway. "What is wrong with you six?! You six snuck out of work just to get wasted?!"

As usual, they apologized in sequence. They then ran off to the secret labratory to study the darkness.

A few hours later, they all went to the site of where the King and his fellow passangers landed. "Goodbye, old friend. We shall see you soon." Ansem said before waving goodbye.

"We'll come back, for sure, Ansem." Mickey responded. The Gummi Ship blasted off into space.

"You know, Master, I did do a little testing on these 'gummi blocks' they have." Xehanort commented as the six apprentices and master walked back to Hollow Bastion.

2. Nanaki Broken in six places

What the Fernier is wrong with them??!!! lol. I just woke up...ugh. Anyways,that was amusing and cool. I have mental images of them weilding weapons while they resided with Ansem,actually. It's odd *shruggs*. This story ROCKS!!!

3. Ienzo ((̲̅ ̲̅(̲̅C̲̅r̲̅a̲̅y̲̅o̲̅l̲̲̅̅a̲̅( ̲̅̅((>

This is brilliant, I love the way the simpsons are in it. lol

4. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Says who? That'd be copyright infringement.

5. Jade Rhade King's Apprentice

*facepalm* Chapter Five. The best adjective to describe that chapter is me facepalming, which is technically a verb. I hate parts of speech...

Whereas chapter 6... Interesting. I'm wondering what Xany is going to do with those tests he ran on the gummi blocks... This would probably be significant had I actually read the Ansem reports...

6. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

About that, I actually have to look at the reports to write this.