Ienzo's Last Days (Chapter 3 & 4)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Apr 11, 2007.

1. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter 3 - Ansem isn't Happy

Xehanort had a secret meeting with the first four apprentices. "It seems that the new one has persuaded Ansem to make a labratory to further study the heart." Xehanort explained. "I think we should see what they're up to."

Weeks past, the seven delved deeper into the darkness of the heart. Ansem made a discovery important in the future: A Heartless.

Xehanort found a door, a keyhole leading to the heart of Radient Garden, which he kept secret to everyone.

Ansem found out about secret reasearch conducted by his six apprentices, fodbiding them to continue and to destroy all traces of their results. "That bas****, does he think we'll really destroy our hard work?" questioned Eleaus.

Xehanort went outside to get fresh air. "Relax, Eleaus, I'll talk with him tomorrow."

Ienzo pointed up to the sky. "Eh? What's that?" A comet soared across the sky."

The day after, a ship came to the castle Hollow Bastion carrying several passangers. The leader talked with Ansem for hours, each with sparked interest.

Xehanort came back with an angery look on his face. "The old fool fails to recognize what we could achieve with our research!"

And so, the assistants walked closer to their downfall.

Chapter 4 - A Feast to Remember

Ienzo was charged to make dinner for Masyter Ansem, the assistants, and their visitors. "*grumbles* One day, old man Ansem'll explode...."

As he brought out the food, everyone was awed by all five senses.

"Mmmmmmm, absolutely delicious!" cried Scrooge McDuck.

"Absolutely delightful!" screamed Minnie Mouse.

As for dessert, of course, was Sea-Salt Ice Cream. "Mmmmmmm, I'll make a fortune from this!" mentioned Scroge.

"Indeed, you should, my friend." answered Ansem the Wise.

Ienzo never got to eat his own cooking, as everyone else ate all of it. "A feast to remember, alright." Ienzo said sacrastically.

He went to bed starving, the rest of them slept soundly with their bellies full.

2. Nanaki Broken in six places

Sweet!! BTW, is this going to continue into Zexion's early time in The Organization, or will it just go to the point he turns into a Heartless/Nobody? Just wondering..

3. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

I'm just saying, it'll stop at Chapter 13.

4. Nanaki Broken in six places

Alright. Makes sense. I can't wait to read the rest,you keep it interesting.

5. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Poor Ienzo, starving and I'm he cause of it. ;)

6. Nanaki Broken in six places

Tehe. You should see the hell I'm putting the poor guy through in Zexion's Will. Anyways,I've also noticed your improving at writing too. I guess after a while,you just catch a way of writing,and improve at that. I like this story,so keep up the good work!!

7. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Trust me, you and 2Foxxie4U are a big inspiration of all three of my title fanfics.

8. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thanks! You and 2Foxxie4U are my inspirations. This is...weird. lol.

9. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Uh, for me, inspiration as "I never would've started" kind of inspiration.

10. Nanaki Broken in six places

I get that. For me,inspiration is "I would s*** at stories if I didn't have someone who's good at it to follow" kind of inspiration...

11. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Anyway, I'm gonna brainstorm for more ideas.

12. Nanaki Broken in six places

Alright. It can be trickey to think things out,I sometime write it down just to sort my thoughts. *shruggs* Whatever works,works. Everyone's different. Well,good luck.

13. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

awwww...*passes Zexion a bucket of chicken*

Great story!!! You know, kh vids should honestly have a top 5 stories for each week! There are just so many talented writers! :D

14. Nanaki Broken in six places

That's actually a REALLY good idea! Why don't you go suggest it?

15. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Har, har, though I'm no match for Jade.

16. Jade Rhade King's Apprentice

You should feel bad, Zexion; torturing your other like that! And while Ienzo is starving, I am sitting in front of the computer eating pretzels. This is interesting (as I've said before); the concept of Ienzo not being one of the masterminds is new. I've always pictured him as kind of the "behind the scenes" leader of the Magnificent Six (the original six).

17. Nanaki Broken in six places

I have to agree with Jade Rhade,really. It's kinda cool to take it from a new angle,though!!

18. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Well, he was smart enough to persuade Ansem to build a lab to study the darkness. :D It's fun to torture others in fanfics.

19. Nanaki Broken in six places

True...so very true. Okay,I'll shut up now..