Game Nite At Castle Oblivion

Discussion in 'Archives' started by 2Foxxie4U, Mar 13, 2007.

1. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

One day I got bored... Like... REALLY bored and I started watching all of my past AMVs... And I happened to see that part where they were all sitting in those big-arse chairs, so I started thinking... "What exactly DO those guys talk about in those chairs...?" As fate would have it, me and my friends started playing a game at school the next day during lunch, and when I got home and started browsing through my pictures of KH 2 FM, I saw that scene with Xigbar saying something to Luxord... And that gave me a very funny idea... x3 Enjoy!
    Oh yeah, and this had just about NO connection what-so-ever with the other fanfics I've previously made... Just to let ya know. XD

2Foxxie4U's Irrelevant \ Sleep Deprived Productions~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Truth or Dare?"

Saturday night was always “Game Nite†in Castle Oblivion. All of the Organization XIII was in that all-white place, all sitting on their huge thrones, trying to keep their eyes down. Xemnas looked over all of them, gravely, then grinned. “Ahhh… Roxas! Truth or dare?â€

Instantly, everyone (except for Roxas) grinned, and snapped up. In seconds, they were all staring at him, grinning deviously, and giggling to themselves. Roxas slapped his forehead. “…Honestly, Xemnas, I don’t know how I let you talk me into these kinds of things…†he muttered.

Xaldin rolled his eyes. “Just GO, already! You’re taking forever!†he protested.
    Roxas sighed. “Fiiiiiiine… Truth… I guess…â€

Xemnas grinned deviously. “Would you rather… Get it on with Marluxia or Zexion?!â€

“Oooooooooh………â€

Roxas threw his hands up in the air. “I KNEW you’d ask me something stupid!â€
    Xemnas smirked. “There ARE no stupid questions, only stupid answers. Now choose.â€

“Ooooooooooooooh………â€

Marluxia smiled and batted his eyelashes a few times. “Roooox-aaaas… I promise I won’t make fun of you if you pick mee-ee…†he chirped. Zexion just pouted and crossed his arms, moodily.

Roxas sighed, and ran his fingers through his hair. “Okay, fine… Marluxia, I choose you.â€

Marluxia pumped his fist into the air. “BOOYAH!!!†He pointed at Zexion triumphantly. “IN YO’ FACE, MR. EMO!!!â€
    Zexion pouted even more. “No one ever chooses me…†he grumbled.
    “What cha gonna do? Cry about it?†Xigbar jeered. He turned back to Roxas. “C’mon, little dude. It’s your turn now. Speed it up!â€

Roxas shrugged. “Okay… Um… Zexion! Truth or Dare?â€
    Zexion glared back at Roxas. “I’m not playing anymore… I hate this stupid game…â€
    “You’re such a loser, Zexxy…†Larxene sighed, calmly filing her nails.

“JESUS CHRIST!!!†Roxas shouted, throwing his hands into the air again. “Okay… AXEL! Truth or Dare?!â€
    Axel, without even blinking replied, “Dare.â€
    “He ALWAYS chooses Dare…†Xigbar grumbled, resting his face in his palm.
    “Axel… I dare you to… Call Xemnas “Mansex†to his face!â€

Silence.

Xemnas growled. “He already has… He does it all the time!â€

Everyone turned and stared at Axel, their faces asking, “Are you insane?!â€

Axel shrugged. “Well… It’s true!â€

Saix suddenly slammed his hand on the arm of his chair. “F[honk] THIS NONSENSE!!!†he roared. “IT’S MY TURN!â€
    Vexen snickered. “Oh, this oughta be good…â€

Saix looked over them all, then grinned. “Larxene… Truth or Dare?â€
    Larxene crossed her legs, then stared him in the eye. “Truth. I ain’t got nothing to hide…â€
    “That’s not what I heard…†muttered Marluxia. Larxene shot him a chilling glare, and he shut up.
    Saix leaned back, stroking his chin for a while, then asked, “Who in the Organization do you have a crush on?

“OOOOOOOOOOO—â€

“THAT’S NONE OF YOUR BUISNESS, SAILOR MOON!!!!!†Larxene screeched, slamming her fist on the arm of her chair. Her face was twisted into a terrifying snarl.

Everyone stared at her. Now, their interest was sparked even more.

Xemnas cleared his throat. “Larxene…†he started, in a low voice. “Tell us who you have a crush on – NOW – or else I will allow Demyx and Axel to go parade around the castle while wearing your undergarments on top of their heads for the rest of the month.â€
    “So?â€
    “And, no, you will not be allowed to gut them alive.â€

The Dynamic Duo’s faces brightened, and they held their fingers to their lips, while coughing and clearing their throats so that is sounded like, “Hmmm-mmm...! Hmmm-mmmm!†Barely, you could see them shaking their heads, and casting knowing glances at Larxene.

Larxene glared at them both for a while, then turned back to Saix. “FINE. But NO laughing…†Her eyes flared.
    “We promise! We won’t laugh!†Roxas said quickly. Axel and Demyx sighed sadly, then looked back at Larxene.

Larxene sighed, and sat back, deep in thought. A tensed silence filled the room as everyone stared at her intently. Out of the 10 members left when you took out Saix and Xemnas, 7 desperately wanted their names said.

After a few moments of silence, she muttered, “It’s Xigbar. The one I have a crush on is Xigbar.â€

A shocked silence filled the room. No one had quite thought THAT was going to be the answer.

“WHAT?!?!†a voice shrieked. It was not Xigbar’s either. Everyone turned, and stared at Luxord. His face was red, and he was trembling with anger. “But… But-But-But-But—â€

Axel snorted, then started cracking up. “Hehhehhehheh… Xigbar…! I guess she has a thing for old pirates, eh, Demyx?â€

The rest of the Organization started giggling, too, including the heartbroken ones. The only ones not giggling right then (besides Larxene, of course) were Xigbar (blushing like crazy), Zexion (staring at everyone, completely indifferent), and Luxord (still seething mad for some reason).

Larxene glared at them all, her eyes blazing. “SHUT UP!!! You SAID you promised!†The air began to grow heavy – like the atmosphere right before a storm.

Demyx snickered. “Oh yeah! She likes ‘em young!†They cracked up.
    “I SAID, ‘KNOCK IT OFF!!!!!’†Larxene screamed, pounding her fist on her chair once more. A streak of lightning, followed by an ear-splitting crack of thunder filled the room.

Vexen jumped. “Okay, guys, settle down…! Leave her alone…†he said quickly, not wanting to be roasted alive. They all swallowed their laughter as quickly as they could manage. Luxord glared at Larxene and gave her the “Death Ray†while she was looking in the other direction.

Larxene crossed her arms, an evil glint in her eyes. “Okay… now it’s my turn…†She looked over them all. “Who hasn’t been picked on yet…?â€
    “Lexaeus!†Xaldin piped up. “Lexaeus hasn’t had a turn yet!â€
    Everyone turned to stare at Number V. He blinked, and glanced around silently, looking a little bit perplexed. His eyes seemed to be asking, “Who… Me?â€
    Luxord sighed, rolling his eyes. “Ya see – THAT’S why no one likes you.â€

Larxene snickered a little then asked, “Well, Lex…? Truth or Dare?â€
    “Uh… I’m going to go with… Dare.â€

Roxas stood up on his chair, cupped his hands around his mouth, and shouted at the top of his lungs, “THIRTEEN MINUTES IN ‘HEAVEN’ WITH MANSEX!!!!!†Oh yeah… He was gonna get Xemnas back for bombing him with the most embarrassing questions EVERY. GODDAMN. TIME.

Xemnas’s head snapped over to Roxas. He stuttered for a few seconds then screamed, “SHUT THE HELL UP, NUMBER XIII! It is not your turn!â€

Xigbar snorted. “Heh… Listen to the little dude! That’s a good one!â€
    “Yeah! I think it’s a good suggestion!†Vexen cut in.
    “Yeah! Do it!†Xaldin whooped.

Xemnas looked back and forth from one Nobody to the other, sweating bullets. “But-But-But! That’s not FAIR, you guys!!!!†he protested.

“You heard him, Lex! You have to make out with the Superior now!†Demyx shouted.
    “Yeah! Do it!â€
    “GOOOO LEXXY!!!!â€
    “LEX-XY! LEX-XY! LEX-XY! …â€

Pretty soon, it became a loud chant, all of the members clapping, or pounding their fists to the beat. Even Zexion looked interested. Xemnas gulped, then looked over to Lexaeus, who happened to be sitting right beside him. Lex looked like he was deep in thought.

“Uh… Lexaeus, you do realize that you don’t have to participate if you don’t want to… I-I mean… Larxene never said…â€
    Lex slowly turned his head and stared at Xemnas. There was a dark shadow over his face.
    Xemnas blinked nervously. “Uh… Th-That that was… Your…â€
    A slow, sly grin crept across Number V’s face.
    A gulp. “… D-Dare…†Xemnas finished weakly.

Lexaeus reached out with his hand, and used his earth powers to create a bridge between him and his leader. Xemnas scooted as far as he could to the other side of his chair.

Lex grinned evilly, then leaned forward. “Pucker up, Superior! Here I come!â€

AND THE CROWD WENT WIIIIIIILD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone started laughing uproariously and started banging their fists and kicking their feet on their chairs. Zexion leaned forward, grinning, and looking intently at the spectacle.

Lex puckered up his lips comically, and leaned forward. The noise level rose until it was the volume of a jet engine, Xemnas thrusted his hands upward and screamed, trying his best to avoid it, and…

Let’s just say what happened next, they never spoke of again.

To Be Continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S., Sorry, but I don't know when part 2 will be done. D=

I'm going through some severe writer's block right now, and I can't seem to write anything without trashing it and starting over. >.< So yeah... Sorry. XD I'll get it done ASAP...

--EDIT--

HUZZAH!!! XD Part 2 is (almost) done...! XDDDD

Lord of the Wings,
    ~Leah.

2. venster You never heard of me, but I pop in time to time

ROFL! That was funny. I liked it. ^_^

3. Anase Traverse Town Homebody

This was totally hilarious. I loved it when Saix asked truth or dare to Larxene and she picked truth. I was not expecting it to be Xigbar though. ^_^ what a twist! I thought it would be Saix or Marluxia. XDDD but still, oh so funny. Especially Lex's dare... omg. lol.

4. ukali_rules Twilight Town Denizen

0.o
    FUNNY! LOLOLOLOLOLOL! ROFL! LOLOLOL! I loved it. Write more!

5. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I take special pride in the fact that I gave every person of the Organization 2 lines or more. ^-^

Oh, and Anase, at first it WAS gonna be Saix, Marluxia, or Zexion buuuuuuuut....

I wanted to make Luxord jealous. >3

And it had to be embarrasing. XD So, Xigbar it was! >=D

Thanks, I'm glad all of you guys liked it! ^-^

6. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

ROFL, poor Xemnas. No wonder he's such a prick in the game.

Good work.

7. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

And why he didn't care or nothin' when he found out that the rest of the Organization was dead at the end of KH 2... XD

>.>
    <.<

I didn't say nothin'... >.>'

Thanks for the compliment! XD

*sigh* If I wasn't such a newb at drawing, maybe I'd be able to make these into comics.... They were originally supposed to be comics.... Except for the 1st one. XD That was just a spur of the moment type thing. XD

8. Peyton Goddess Of Love ♥

Hah so extremely funny!^^I pictured Xemnas scared face and almost died of laughter xD Its a genius story ^^ You are a good writer^^

9. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Thanks! ^-^

Good news and bad news! Um... I got a good start on part 2 last night... But I kinda realized it would be a LOT more complex than I thought it would be... XD

But I already have a design drawn up for it... (Yes. A design. XD If I didn't do one then I probaly wouldn't know who does what! <.>) So it shouldn't be long now! =D

Just stick with me, peeps. =3

Lord of the WIngs,
    ~Leah.

10. Nanaki Broken in six places

LOL!!!!! I can't wait to read the rest!! Poor Xemnas and Luxord..lol!

11. AnimeGirl104 Hollow Bastion Committee

OH it'd be funny if one of the people from the Organization(*coughs*Mansex*coughs*) dared Roxas to sing something from Jesse McCartney.it would be 1)ironic because His voice is played by Jesse McCartney.2)embarrassing since almost all Yoaii fangirls are AkuRoku fans(XD).and 3)Hilarious just like Xiggys version of "Fergielicious."

12. kairi8424 Merlin's Housekeeper

that was funny!LOL

13. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

=DDD

YAAAAY! I'M POPPULAR!!!! XDDDDDDD

Anime Grillz: >3 *evil giggle that reveals nothing* You guys won't know what hit ya... >3

14. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

GaNACO (Part 2, Section 1)

I've decided to that this one is WAAAAAAAY too big just to give to you in one part. So I'm breaking it up. I think, at most, there's gonna be 3 sections, more or less.

Continued from this...

Inspired by my cousins and my big sister, who are all competing *******s. =3

Dedicated to Anase because I feel it is my duty to cheer her up after a hard week of school. ^-^

2Foxxie4U's Irrelevant \ Sleep Deprived Productions~

--EDIT--

I'm gonna shorten the title to "GaNACO" because you can't tell when it updates. XD;

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Revolution"
    (Section 1)

A few minutes later…

The Organization sat in their huge chairs, still giggling a little and staring at Xemnas. Lexaeus was back in his seat, looking genuinely satisfied. Xemnas, however, was huddled in his seat gulping down a bottle of minty fresh mouthwash as fast as he could. On his lap sat 4 more completely empty bottles of it.

Xemnas finally caught sight of the rest of the Organization staring at him. He slammed down the bottle, and muttered, his voice incrediblely slurred, “Wha’… Wha are YOU lookin at, ya… Stuuuupid…†He paused, squinting at them all, angrily. “Uh… st-stupid people!?†With that, he portalled off to his room.

They all looked at each other, then cracked up.
    “Oh, man! That was rich!†Larxene sighed, wiping her eye.
    “Yeah… It was…†Axel sighed, grinning.
    “Whatever…†Xaldin murmured, rolling his eyes. “Who’s next?â€
    “Well, if I am correct, it is now Lexaeus’s turn…†Saix said, turning back to Number V.

Lexaeus blinked, then said, “Uhhhh………†He looked around, thinking. “How about—â€

“ENOUGH OF THIS!!!†Demyx shouted, standing up on his chair dramatically. “I propose we have… A REVOLUTION!!!!â€

Everyone blinked and stared at him. “A dancing revolution, IF ya get my drift…†he added, smirking.
    Xigbar’s face brightened. “Oh, I get cha, dude…†He grinned.
    “Oh, yeah! Good idea, Demyx!†Luxord shouted, flashing him a thumbs-up.
    “Yeah… It was getting pretty boring, anyway,†Marluxia said, putting his hands behind his head, coolly.
    Humph… Lexaeus thought. Funny how the game automatically gets boring as soon as it’s MY turn…

“OKAY!†Demyx yelled. He grinned, and looked over all of them. “SO! Who’s up to it?!â€

They all answered at once:
    “Me? Give up THIS kinda challenge? Psh… As if!†Xigbar crowed.
    Xaldin grinned. “Why not?â€
    Vexen leaned back. “Sure!â€
    “I’m in,†Lex said, simply.
    Zexion shrugged, and rolled his eyes. “Whatever.â€
    “Sounds like fun.â€
    “Okay, but I’m warning you… I’m the best. Got it memorized?â€
    “Hehhehheh… I’ll probably be the first one out… But ah, what the hell! I’ll give it a shot!â€
    “Fine with me.â€
    “Just watch me own ALL of ya’ll!â€
    “Nothing better to do, I guess…â€

“SO IT’S SETTLED!!!†Demyx screamed, losing himself in the moment. “We’ll have a Dancing tournament! Whoever fights their way to the top gets dubbed DANCING SUPERIOR OF THE ORGANIZATION!!!!!!â€

“YEEEEEEEEEAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!†they all shouted.

“Everybody to the game room!â€

They all portalled off, and within seconds, the room was completely empty. They all arrived inside a room which, unlike the rest of the castle, was pitch black. It had lights that could dim and was filled with 10 of every game system on the market, along with an endless supply of games. It also had 10 normal sized TVs along with a huge theater-like TV taking up a whole wall by itself.

“O-KAY! I’m the one who came up with this wonderful, amazing, incredible, shockingly FANTABULOUS idea, sooooo that means that I get to make the rules,†Demyx said, smirking.
    “Oh boy…†Vexen sighed.
    “I knew this was gonna go to his head…†Luxord whispered to him.
    “And, because I control music AS WELL AS water, I am also the self appointed champ of the tournament already!†He grinned.
    “Here we go….†Xigbar grumbled, rolling his eyes.
    “I called it, didn’t I? I knew this was coming!†whispered Axel.
    “I don’t like the looks of this…†Roxas whispered back. “It looks like it could turn into something… nasty…â€

Marluxia, unlike the other grumbling members of The Organization, was silently working out a plan to rise through the ranks and kick Demyx off his high throne. I am NOT coming second to a boy who plays a giant—

Ignoring the voices, Demyx continued, “Okay… Here’s the deal. We duke it out in a huge tournament. There’s gonna be 3 rounds. The Preliminaries, the Semifinals, and then the Finals. Right now, there’s gonna be… Uh…†he counted on his fingers. “6 matches. With the help of all of our X-Boxes, we’ll be able to have them all at once! Whoever wins gets to go to the Semi-finals. Savvy?â€
    Everyone nodded.
    “Okay, rules! Rules! No beginner mode. NONE. It is WAAAAY too easy for us, and guys know it. Ya either play it on ‘light’ up or ya don’t play at all. Also, if someone beats you fair and square, NO going berserk, saying they cheated, and cussing the winner along with the game out with every foul word in the book.†He paused. “…Saix…†he added with a meaningful look.

Everyone turned and stared at The Berserker. He pouted, and crossed his arms, not liking being singled out. “Don’t act like you’ve never done it before…†he grumbled under his breath.

Demyx rolled his eyes, and continued. “Right, and the third rules is…†He grinned at them all. “Have fun! This determines who’s the CHAMP!â€

“THE CHAMP!!!!!†the rest of the Organization roared back, grinning.

“Alrighty then! First thing’s first!†Demyx pointed to Xaldin and Roxas. “You and you! Start setting up the X-Boxes while I draw up who’s going against who!â€

Xaldin and Roxas scrambled over to the X-Boxes, and started plugging in the dance-pads to them. While everyone else broke into groups, chatting about who’s gonna kick whose @$$, Demyx got a huge poster board and started matching up opponents. ♪♪♪♪

Later…

“Okay, guys! I’m done!†Demyx shouted, grinning at his masterpiece.
    Before he was done getting the words out of his mouth, the whole Organization swarmed over to the poster, trying to see who they were going up against.
    Demyx grinned, and said in his shmexy announcer voice, “For the first match… It’s water vs. ice when I go against VEXEN!â€
    “WHAT?!?!†Vexen shrieked. “But… But why me?!†He wasn’t the worst player of DDR in the castle, but he was still far from the best. And he did NOT want to have to go against someone like Demyx in the first round.

“Ooooh… Tough break, man…â€
    “Well, you’re a goner.â€
    “Demmy’s gonna cream you!â€
    “It’s been nice knowin’ ya, Vex…â€

“Are you guys done…?†Demyx demanded, annoyed. Silence. Vexen was staring at the ground, gloomily. “Thank you… As for match number two, it’s fire against wind when Xaldin takes on Axel!â€

“Great…†Axel muttered, slapping his forehead. It wasn’t that he wasn’t good at DDR, it was just that everyone KNEW how good Xaldin was.
    “Any last requests…?†Xaldin asked, smirking at his prey.

“Could you PLEASE just stop interrupting for TWO minutes while I introduce the matches?!†Demyx screamed.

No one said a word. But in all of their minds, they were thinking, Uh oh… Demmy’s lost it…

Demyx huffed. “Now… as I was saying…†He cleared his throat, and said in his announcer voice again, “Match number three: Berserker vs. Savage Nymph! Who will win?! Match number four – can the strength of a heart stand up against the trials of time? Find out today when Roxas goes against Luxord!â€

Demyx was really starting to enjoy himself now. “And as for match number 5, the power of illusion clashes with the power of space! That’s right! Xigbar and Zexion dukin’ it out! And, last but not least, earth elemental goes against earth elemental when Marluxia goes up against Lexaeus!â€

He crossed his arms. “Alright, my puppets! Go to your posts, pick out your songs, and wait for my signal! And good luck! You’ll need it.†With a sly grin, he marched off, a miserable Vexen trailing after him.

Xaldin smirked at Axel. “Say your prayers, Pyro…!â€
    “I know, I know…†Axel sighed.

“I am gonna kick your butt,†Saix murmured to Larxene, grinning.
    “Yeah, yeah… Just no crying when I totally MURDERLIZE you!†Larxene retorted.
    “I’m gonna make you eat those words, cretin.â€

Roxas stared at these two groups making their ways toward the DDR pads. He smiled embarrassedly, and turned to Luxord. “Hey, it’s just a game, right…?â€
    Luxord stared at him, and gave a small smile, also. “Yeah… Yeah, you’re right.†He grinned. “Good luck!â€
    “You, too, Lux.†The two slapped each other a high-five.

Xigbar looked at Zexion. Before he could say anything, Zexion said, “Look, I don’t care who wins okay? If I win, I win. I lose, I lose.â€
    Xigbar blinked. “Uh… ‘Kay…â€

Marluxia glanced at Lex. He was silent, as usual. The FOOL! thought the Graceful Assassin, grinning. Putting me up against the worse dancer of all! THAT was a big mistake. He cleared his throat, and said in a kind voice, “You DO realize that you have no chance against, me, right?â€
    Lex sighed. “Yeah,†he grumbled, rolling his eyes.
    “Good,†Marly said, swaggering over to the DDR dance pad reserved just for them.

Demyx was flipping through the list of songs, distractedly. “So, what kinda song do you wanna dance to?†he asked Vexen.
    Vexen’s eyes were closed. He looked like he was asleep. He was silent a moment, then asked, slumping down, “Does it really matter…? We both know you’re gonna kick my butt, anyway…†his eyes were still closed.
    “True. Alright, ‘Hey Mama’ it is!â€

Not all of the decisions for song choices went as well, though.

“HEY! I want this song!â€
    “Well that’s too bad! HEY! What are you—â€
    “Ah, suck it up! We’re dancing to ‘Every Time We Touch’, and YOU’RE GONNA LIKE IT!!!â€
    “DEMYX!†Saix roared, marching over to where Demyx and Vexen were. “How should we settle this dispute? How are we supposed to choose who picks the song?!†He tapped his foot impatiently, waiting for an answer.

Demyx blinked, staring at the two. He thought a few seconds, then answered, “Uh… Well… It doesn’t really matter who picks the song… but if you guys are having trouble deciding, then I guess you can pull rank—â€
    “Then it’s settled!†Saix shouted. He cast Larxene a sly look and gloated, “Well, Number XII… Your superior says that we’re dancing to “Where’s Your Head At?†and THAT is final.â€
    Larxene huffed, angrily, and crossed her arms. “No fair…†she grumbled, storming off to their assigned dance pad.

After a while, everyone had their chosen songs. Since Lexaeus didn’t care because he knew he was no match, Marluxia went ahead and chose the song titled “Sunflower Girlâ€. Zexion also didn’t care what song they were to dance to, so Xigbar, being Xigbar, had chosen “Play That Funky Musicâ€. Luxord pulled the rank card over Roxas, and picked “Whip It Goodâ€. Xaldin also pulled the rank card over Axel, and selected the song “Daikenkaiâ€. They all waited impatiently for Demyx’s “signalâ€.

Demyx looked over all of them, grinning, then flung up his arms and shouted, “Members of Organization XIII…! ARE YOU READY !?!?![/I]â€
    Groans of aspiration.
    “Enough already…!â€
    “Just get ON with it!â€
    “We ain’t got all day!â€
    “AlRIGHT! Jeez… I was just tryin’ to spice things up a little…†Demyx grumbled. He sighed. “You guys ready…?â€
    “We’ve BEEN ready!â€
    “You’d make a terrible Superior.â€
    “UGH! Don’t even SAY such things! It gives me chills!â€
    “Cut it out!†Demyx snapped, defensively. “You’re worse than a horde of rabid fangirls…†He stepped back to his pad, and looked at all of them. “Ready…? Set…†He pressed the start button. “GO!â€

Everyone else pressed their start buttons, too.

Let the games begin… Demyx thought, confidently.[/QUOTE]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, okay... In case you might be dissapointed in that... Don't be. XD;

The next section is gonna be WAAAAAAY more funny.... And THAT is a promise. >3

ONWARD TO THE INSANITY!!!!! >=D

Lord of the Wings,
    ~Leah

--EDIT--

HOMG!!!! Section 2 of part two is up!!! XDDDDDDD

15. Anase Traverse Town Homebody

Lol. I'm still cracking up every time I read it. Fabulous work as always. ^_^ Thank you very much for cheering me up, I just had a serious thinking-to-myself moment at a park then all of a sudden, my mind switched to this and I laughed. ^_^

16. ukali_rules Twilight Town Denizen

LOL. *rolls on floor laughing* ROFL. This was funny. Xemnas is drunk (or at least, as lost it for a little while) and Demyx has COMPLETELY lost it! Love this.

17. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

Dude Lmao!!!!!!!!!! Keep It Going Man! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

18. Desmonic Kingdom Keeper

AHAHAHA!!!! Great job dude! Keep them coming!! :D :D

19. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Huzzah! =D

Yet another unsespecting fan falls into my trap.... >3

((Lawl, Jokin. XD))

20. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Nah, Xemmy's pretty much K.O.ed for the night... XD

At least... I think he is so far... >.>' Perhaps I could use him later....

*ponders*

Anyways, thanks fer likin', guys! =D

Anase: ^-^ I'm glad to hear that. =3 Mah ebil plan ish workin'!!! >=D

BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! >D