Time Travel

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Jan 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Ok, so people go back in time and does some things, is it really changing the timeline?

Theory 1) A time traveling person is open to the option of change the universe freely.

Theory 2) Our fates are set, even with time travel, it's impossible to change the past.

Which one's right and why?

2. EvilMan_89 Code Master

number 2, i think. i think that cuz wat happens as that person is in the past? is the present just staying still? i don't think so. i think that things done during a time travel wont' affect the present

3. Camel Banned

i thought you could just pee in a bucket and then wait till winter for it to freeze then you would put the bucket on your head then say where you want to go then lick the frozen pee.

4. Roxas OG

Well, no to both of your theories.

We can't even go back in time.

5. whale dog Merlin's Housekeeper

actually we can. and i did it this way. trust me guys it works. and if u feel like it go ahead and send me a video of u doing this so i can post it everywhere and laugh at you. yay.

6. Roxas OG

Seriously whaledog? Does peeing in a bucket really work?

7. Camel Banned

Yes it does.... but if you don't like the sour taste of pee you can flavor it to be red flavor, blue flavor and even purple flavor.....

8. sweqsora222 Banned

ok Camel,you are so immature.i am PMing this right away.

sorry Zexion of the twilight,i need to PM it.you can to.he brakes the rules.

9. Roxas OG

Camel didn't actually break any rules. He's saying his outlandish theory on two already outlandish theories.

10. Camel Banned

i never broke any rules but you did... you never posted anything that has to do with time travel... so GET OUT

11. Roxas OG

OWNED.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On-topic:

I think that time travel will always be impossible. How can we possibly go back in time? Time is unchangable and always moving forward. If we were allowed to go back in time, why haven't people come from the future and told us they've come through time? Answer me that.

12. sweqsora222 Banned

you're mean.all i said was pee is a little...

anyway,i would like to time travel.

13. Budabuda Banned

I think you can change the past to change the future, but since you come from a different future, so u may ceice to exist, that or ur timeline is different than the one u are altering so that even if you do change the future the future u come from will remain the same

14. AlexleHoshi Dude called Alex

I'll have to say both becuase you may want to go back in time just to see something happen and not do anything with anyone or thing like your not there but you could go and see your mum and dad befor you was born, if I did that I'd be like 'Hey mum, dad I'm you kid your going to have on (date) oh and by the way don't call me (name) call me (name) okay' then go back to my time

15. Anderson (☞゚∀゚)☞ You've lost the game.

Time travel is impossible. Our future has already been decided. You can't change the past since it has already happened. Even with time travel, nothing would happen...either that, or you would destroy the space-time continuum.

16. Roxas OG

We're not mean, we're just smart children.

Also, Ex is right - our futures have been decided.

17. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Theory 2, obviously.

No matter what, you can't forsee the future, and your future is set, and just thinking that you can change it was meant to be destiny.

At least, that's what I believe.

18. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

Guys, most of this thread was complete spam. Seriously, let's get the ball rolling and make it truly intel, kay?>.>

There is a theory that there is an infinate number of realities, an endless number of different realities that are different by the minutest detail. It is said that when one time travels, they are simply stepping into another window. By changing the past of 1 dimension you won't be able to change your own, being that they are both seperate. However by going back in time, or forward, you've meesed with the timespace continum. Because time will ahve passed in your window, you;ll never be able to return, making there be 2 of you somewhere and none of you in another place. This inproper balance may or may not make the whole system collapse trying to fill the void. Therefore, going back in time would kill us all.

And time travel will never be possible, even if it is according to the theory stated above your past present and future is set, if it were any other way then we'd all be dead.

19. Gamefreak103 A Freak of Games

Time travel, the only way I can explain is going forward.
    I heard about a theory if you go as fast as light, time around you accelerates.
    That means your traveling to the future.
    Only problem: How to move as fast as light!

I would choose option 2, i don't think anything can change once its been done.

PS: Don't trust my knowledge, I could be saying nonsense.

20. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Time travel is possible, Cin.

If you travel fast enough from point A to point B, you can look back, and if you can see that far (would be so far no telescope could see) the you'd be able to see your early child hood.

If you don't believe me, ask a physic's researcher or teacher. It has a lot to do with Sound.

But, you CAN break the space-time continum. Theoretically, if we could travel fast enough through the sun, at a speed that is fueled by, probably atomic energy, then you could open up a worm hole and zip through into another dimension.

Btw, I haven't studied that particular subject in a while, so I might have lots of holes/gaps in my statements. But you get the basic idea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.