New Famitsu Scan!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 19, 2007.

1. Xaldin ITS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey guys! A new Famitsu scan has popped up, and once again we got the info for you!

Besides what the previous scan, this scan features a few new images, including Terra! We'll have a full translation of this scan later in the future.

[​IMG]

Edit: Cropped out the Higher Quality Screens

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Source: 2ch

Note: Be sure to give credit where it's due, I've noticed a site took our translation several times without crediting us, and if they do that again I will point them out without hesitation.

Tags: this article has not been tagged
Categories:

Comments

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts News & Updates' started by Xaldin, Sep 19, 2007.

1. reptar
      reptar
      Holy Crap.. Terra looks alot more different then in the ending man... he is still hot though!
    2. La Sofa
      La Sofa
      Terra looks like... Leon. >.>
      I could never picture any of the knights in the lower graphics.
    3. axel8th
      axel8th
      AAAAHHHH! I can't take anymore of this awesomeness!! Please TGS some and savew us from the suspense!! XD Terra looks much cooler with out his armor.
      Oh, and these are scans form KHZer0 right? Cuz i'm sure the PS3 one would sport better graphics.
    4. Knightshade
      Knightshade
      Yes!!!! This perfectly goes with one of my theory. That old guy is ansem!!!!!
    5. sora14876
      sora14876
      pics

omg i cant wait any longer lol if u noticed in the 3rd pic u can see roxas and in the background a bit of a mountain it looks like the land where terra is and in the 6 th pic u can see a bit of mickey and i reckon that xehanort is ven nobody
    6. Varnor
      Varnor
      this is so COOL!!!!!!!!!!
    7. Luxord93
      Luxord93
      TERRA LOOKS AWESOME! CANT WAIT TILL TOMMORROW AND FRIDAY AND SATURDAY *Pops a vein*
    8. TabbyRoxas
      TabbyRoxas
      The graphics dont look PS3, but thats becuase its probably Pre-rendered. But i got a thread which gives info as well here
    9. Varnor
      Varnor
      no, its because its not for the ps3
    10. kahu
      kahu
      I completely forgot that I signed up for an account. >_< Now, for something on topic. Terra looks a lot less serious than in the ending, and something just screams "I'm Sora" about him. Maybe it's the look in his eyes or something. And I'm wondering when exactly that meeting with Mickey takes place. Man, this is just so sweet!
    11. TabbyRoxas
      TabbyRoxas
      Wait a sec. Whats Terra weilding? It looks like a Dark Coloured Kingdom Key Keyblade!

But it will be:)
    12. O R A N G E
      O R A N G E
      Sweet!!

Gahh!

I can't wait until TGS so that all of this confusing stuff can be confirmed. (or not confirmed)
    13. Darkcloud
      Darkcloud
      This is beyond awesome!
    14. AntiWeapon
      AntiWeapon
      Its his keyblade. Look VERY closely. You will be able to see the blue outline of the hang guards.

And who said it will be on ps3? So far we have know two games, one on psp and the other on ds.
    15. Evilgidgit
      Evilgidgit
      It's probably just me, but Terra looks a lot like Zack (Cloud's friend). Yay, Jiminy is in it!
    16. wolfiemon
      wolfiemon
      OMG It's King Mickey and Roxas and Axel and the other organization peoples! And Mickey has my fave Keyblade... Like whoa, I can't wait. If they're all really on the systems they say than thats awesome. <3
    17. venster
      venster
      OMG! *faints* this is so awesome!!!
    18. AlexleHoshi
      AlexleHoshi
      Is it me or does Terra look like Xehanort with brown hair, blue eyes and lighter skin, is there some connection between the two? if you ask me I think Terra is Xehanort, since when he takes his helmet off his eyes turn gold.
    19. libregkd