Ienzo's Last Days (Chapter 11 & 12)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Apr 22, 2007.

1. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter 11 - Confrontation

The apprentices came back, Xehanort and Ienzo not in bandages anymore. Ansem was holding a piece of paper with Xehanort's stamp of ownership, the Ansem Report.

"Master... what is it?" Xehanort casually asked, trying not to panic.

"You six have been doing this research behind my back, that's what!" Ansem answered loudly.

"We're sorry, master. Please forgive..." Ienzo was silenced because Ansem had crashed a beer bottle on the table.

"Destroy all of your documents and project results, now!" demanded Ansem the Wise, now furious.

"But, master...!" Braig cried out.

"You are the one who started this." Eleaus continued.

"You should see this through to the end." Even also continued.

"No! Stop this madness!" Ansem demanded.

Chapter 12 - Banishment

"Then, I'm sorry." Xehanort whispered in a low voice. A Dark Corridor opens behind Ansem.

"Stop, this is madness!" clarified Ansem the Wise.

"This is SPARTA!!!" Eleaus screamed. He kicked Ansem into the Dark Corridor, sending him to a place where escape was hopeless.

"............................." Braig scooted back a little.

"Eleaus, that's a good move. Perhaps we should make a movie with that." suggested Even.

"We just kicked out our own master..." Ienzo dreaded. "I've got a bad feeling about this..."

2. Nanaki Broken in six places

Dang..talk about tension. You said there were going to be 13 chapters,right? That means the next chapter is the last...I can't wait to read it!!