A Day in the Life of Organization XIII (Chapter 6)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Apr 21, 2007.

1. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter VI - The 'What if?' Machine

Main Characters: Xemnas, Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexeaus, Zexion, Saix, Axel, Demyx, Luxord, Marluxia, Larxene, Roxas, Namine

Vexen presented his latest invention. "Behold, the 'What if?' Machine!"

The rest of the twelve members reluctantly clapped. "Whoo hoo..." Roxas said with absolutely no enthusiasm.

"That's VERY nice, Vexen." Namine said in just the same way as Roxas.

Of course, the youngest and newest member was the first guinea pig.

Roxas gets on the chair and puts the goggles on.

"Hmm," thought Vexen. "A good question... :D What if... Roxas and Namine got it on?!"

The rest of the Organization and guest looked in horror, but Roxas started smirking after a while. "Giggity giggity goo!" Roxas shouted out, making Demyx hurl in a paper bag.

Namine walked up to Roxas, removed the goggles, slapped him, slapped Vexen, and sat down again. "Perverts!" Namine shouted.

Axel walked up to the microphone part. "What if Demyx had an IQ?" The screen displayed it in a huge font:

Demyx steamed and blasted water at Axel. "You jerks prerendered that into the machine, didn't you?!"

Xaldin blew the water attack away with a gust of wind, still laughing. "Come on, it was a joke!"

Xigbar chuckled. "Sorry, kid, but this was better than that 'Sailor Moon' joke!"

At that instant, Saix summoned his claymore and held it to Xigbar's throat. "Say it again, I dare you." Give me a reason...

Xemnas pulled the claymore away. "Come on, it was not a funny joke, but he was kidding."

Luxord joined in the name-calling. "Says who, Mansex?!"

"Saix, let's get 'em." Xemnas said in a menacing, bloodthirsty voice.

"Way ahead of you, superior!" Saix shouted, chasing Xigbar.

Larxene joined in the chasing. "Die, Xigalicious, die!"

Xigbar shot at Larxene with his guns. "What'd you say, Mrs. Antenna?!"

Marluxia and Zexion sighed. "I'll go tend to my babies," Marluxia said with disappointment in the Organization. "I'll destroy the accursed machine later."

"I'm gonna try out the machine at least once before I say goodbye to it." Zexion added.

Namine tried it out already, and Roxas + Namine walked out of the 'Show and Tell' room, entering into the Hotel at Memory's Skyscraper.

"W00t, way to go, Roxas!" Zexion and Axel shouted. The Dusks managing the hotel had a hell of a time cleaning up that room when they were done with it. :D

2. Nanaki Broken in six places

I prefer AkuRoku,but it was funny. I like how just being called Mansex once was enough to trigger a fight. Nice!!

3. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Let me guess...

Inspired by Futurama? :D

4. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

*nods head in agreement* Pretty much.

5. Nanaki Broken in six places

I didn't even think of Futurama. It's been too long since I've seen the show. I'm a lamer. *Get's mauled by Cerberus*