Ienzo's Last Days (Chapter 7 & 8)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Apr 21, 2007.

1. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter 7 - Ice Cream Trouble

Ansem was screaming in horrer as he peered into the freezer! "Noooooooooo!!!!!"

Ienzo and Xehanort came running. "What is it, master?!" they asked together.

"My... my sea-salt ice cream is gone! All of it!" Ansem answered. "All this time, someone must've ate it!"

"Erm, we served all of it at the dinner, didn't we?" Even said unsurely.

"Yeah, Ienzo, we gave it to our guests to eat for dessert." Eleaus slyly said to get Ienzo punished.

"He was the one in charge of the food." Braig soon joined Eleaus in ganging up on Ienzo.

"It wasn't us, it HAS to be the new guy!" accused Dilan.

"Hey, hey! Don't blame me, they wanted to try something new!" Ienzo cried in defence.

"Ienzo! Wipe the entire castle clean, now!" Ansem yelled. "And you're paying all of it back!"

"Aw, man!" Ienzo whined. I'll get the rest of you back someday...

Chapter 8 - Heartless Manufacturing

Xehanort gathered the other assistants in the secret labratory. "I have made a discovery, a way to artificially make Heartless!"

The group mumbled, startled. "The hell?!" Ienzo said, shocked.

Xehanort shows them how it works. "See, it's easy. Pretty soon, we'll manufacture hearts!"

And so, Xehanort typed up and printed out the first Ansem Reports.

The apprentices grew ever closer to being consumed by the darkness that they were studying.

2. Nanaki Broken in six places

I like the way you write. It's short, simple, and entertaining. The Ansem Reports,eh? You didn't forget. And..poor Ienzo. Brings to mind the song "Your Pitiful". Then again,that might be because I'm listening to it. Okay..please don't kill me for dissing Ienzo a little...*Get's mauled by Cerberus anyways*

3. Jade Rhade King's Apprentice

Awww... Ienzo.... *hugs Ienzo* You're as bad as Random Idiot... she's determined to make me cry by thinking up all sorts of horrific experiments for the others to subject Ienzo to, and now you're doing (sort of) the same thing! MEH! I may need to steal your other so you can't harm him anymore...

*takes Ienzo and runs*

4. Axel's#1fangirl Kingdom Keeper

Poor Ienzo! *hugs him* Evil other people! *throws trash cans at them*

This is a great story! I like it! The way you write is short, simple, and to the point :) But it has enough so that you can enjoy the story! :D

Awesome!

5. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Simple to make, as well. Quite enjoyable to make.