Kingdom Hearts: Apocalypse ~ Volume 1 - Space

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Now that you've sent it back, huzzah!

2. Nanaki Broken in six places

It's no problem, Sir Zexion! I'm glad to help!!

3. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

Great chapters^_^:)

4. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter 26 - The Last of the Homuncului - Lior's Frenzy of Scars

Regret and Despair enter the once-again thriving city of Lior. "Hm, like a desert oasis." Regret commented, thirsty.

"So this is a city, it's big. Despair marveled Lior's size and many buildings.

"Lior is nothing compared to Central," Regret continued to describe an even bigger city. "It's got more variety of shops, bigger libraries, smarter people, and even-" Regret was pushed into the water fountain.

"You stinkin' idiot, we thought you were dead!" Russell Tringham picked Regret back up. "Ron, I swear, we should beat you to death for running off!"

"Brother, stop!" Fletcher restrains Russell from punching Regret. "Ron didn't want you to worry about the surgery!"

"Oh, and who is this?" Russell stops trying to hit Regret and stares at Despair. "My name is Russell Tringham, pleased to meet you."

"Oh dear, here we go again...." Fletcher mumbled. "I'm Russell's little brother, Fletcher!"

"Hello, Russell and Fletcher, my name is-" Despair is timely interrupted by Regret, who quickly makes up a name.

"Her name is Dorothy Espair, a friend I met on my way here." Regret whispers to the two brothers. "She has a slight case of amnesia, so help her out if she needs it."

He walks back to Despair, whispering something to her on the way. "Don't let them see the ouroborus on your left foot."

"Anyway, we came here to meet a friend of ours, Rose." Russell clarified. "She should be here by now...."

There was an explosion at the recently rebuilt town square, after the incident with the zombie armor creatures. There were multiple heartless with the appearance of Scar, the one who murdered many State Alchemists years ago. The only difference was the right arm, it resembled an inhuman claw instead of an ordinary arm with tattoos.

"It's... Scar?!" Fletcher shouted in disbelief. "And there's so many of them!"

"We'll take care of this, Ron and Dorothy, just go!" demanded Russell, taking out a paper with a transmutation circle on it.

"No, I guess I'll have to just do it. I can't let these two fools die!" shouted Regret, tearing off his shirt and revealing his ourobous. "Don't bother, anyone. I'll take care of this alone!" signaling Despair not to reveal herself as a homunculus either.

The fool-of-a-homunculus transmutes his right arm into automail, fighting all of the Scar heartless off. "Die, beasts!"

"It... can't be!" Fletcher yelled in disbelief.

"Ron is a homunculus?!" Russell stands there, staring at the ouroborus.

"The name's Regret!" Regret finally disclosed after destroying the last Scar heartless.

Russell uses his transmutation circle to make a lance from the ground. "I thought you all were killed, but I guess I'll have to finish the job!"

Regret's body returns to normal, then also transmuting a lance from the ground without a circle. "I really didn't wanna do this, but if you force me...."

Chapter 26 - The Dogs of the Military - Desert Sultan

The gates were swung open by Genie's magic, but everything in the city was empty. Genie's jaw dropped, literally and figuratively, in surprise. "I swear, it was thriving here the last time I was here!"

"And last time was..." Mustang asked for Genie to specify while making sure his gloves were on tightly.

"Uhh, let’s see, hmmm.... Last week?" Genie answered.

"A lot can change in a week, Genie." Hawkeye commented checking if her guns were loaded full with bullets.

"I have a bad feeling about this, everyone...." announced Armstrong, with gauntlets ready.

They entered the front of the palace gates, where they found a big, fat heartless like Blizzard Lord and Fire Lord except wearing white.

"Heartless Alert!" cried Genie, first healing the Dogs of the Military, then running away.

Black Hayate runs over to Hawkeye. "There you are! Be a good boy and go hide with Genie." The dog runs off as well.

"Shall we?" Armstrong eagerly asked Mustang.

Mustang snapped his fingers. "Go for it!" The explosion knocks the heartless boss out, but still floating.

After beating the heartless up, its heart floats off and drops a book. Mustang picks the and tries to read it. "This is all chicken scratch, illegible to even the writer!"

Armstrong tries to make out what the cover says. "Hmm, indeed illegible to human eyes."

"It's old and burnt up also," commented Hawkeye, petting Black Hayate. "Seems badly damaged in some kind of conflict."

"I can help!" Genie eagerly shouted. "Abra, Kadabra, Alakazam!" His magic restores the book and makes all the words readable.

"Hmm, Sultan’s Diary." Armstrong reads the cover title aloud.

"Wow, it's actually readable!" remarked Hawkeye, surprised.

Mustang skips to the latest page with writing on it. "Since most of you can't see it, I'll read it aloud." It read:

Dear Diary,

Today is the fourth day since the heartless' invasion, I'm getting worried that we are going to lose. As I am writing this, my guards are keeping these monstrosities at bay. My daughter and the future king, Aladdin, are off exploring again. I haven't seen them ever since the invasion started. I hope nothing happened to them. I would be so worried if something did. Right now, the heartless have breached the palace. Not to worry, we will prevail. Oh! Someone is knocking on the door! I must get it, I will document the rest of the activities later.

-Sultan

"There's nothing after that...." Mustang pointed out. "What if the heartless were the ones knocking?"

"Oh no!" Genie screamed. "Everyone in the city's gone, all of them! The heartless must've succeeded!"

"How horrible!" Armstrong sheded a tear.

Hawkeye reads over the letter Xemnas gave them. "Xemnas told us to check the Cave of Wonders for heartless, then launch the gummi ship immediately and report. We might find a clue there."

"The Cave of Wonders?" Genie asked. "Well, the, I know where it is! Let's go!"

Chapter 26 - The Ed, Al, and Winry Adventures - The Birth of Junior Heroes

Ed, Al, and Winry were waiting for Phil to come out. "Aw, what's taking him so long?!" Ed complained. "We don't have time for this anyway!"

"Brother, the path to the Underworld was sealed by the gods, it takes time to get it back open." Al told Ed, smirking. "Therefore, we do have time for this!"

"Boy will be boys, I guess..." Winry tossed around her fearsome wench.

Phil finally comes out, lipstick markings clearly visible. "Alright, may the combatants take their places?"

Ed, Al, and Winry faced a few Neo Shadows. Phil stood on his podium. "Ready, Steady, Go!"

Round 1 - Shadow Tacticians

Ed transmutes a handblade onto his automail arm, slicing a Neo Shadow apart. "Piece of Cake!"

Phil looks up to Ed with mouth full of cake. "I'm sorry, what'd you say?"

Al snaps his fingers, engulfing most of the Neo Shadows in fire. "This is fun, I see why Mustang enjoys this!"

Winry sends the remainder of Neo Shadows flying out of the Coliseum with a swing of the wrench. "Home run!" Winry excitedly cried out.

Round 2 -Weightloss Club

Two Large Bodys and two Fat Bandits were next up. They all jumped up and quaked the entire Coliseum.

Ed transmutes the hammer. "Too easy!" He hits a Fat Bandit with the hammer, making the heartless vibrate violently. It explodes, destroying a Large Body. "Two birds with one stone!" Ed proclaimed.

Al snaps his fingers, killing the other Large Body. "Fire seems to be ineffective to the ones in the orange!"

"Let’s see them handle this!" screamed Winry, whacking the remaining Fat Bandit so hard, the Fat Bandit fell over. She then stomped on it, killing the heartless after jumping on it ten times.

Round 3 - Wright Knights of the Round Table

Thirteen Wright Knight heartless around a wooden circular table were set up. They span around, any physical attack made would be deflected.

"This is too easy..." mumbled Al, grinning. He snapped fingers, setting the table aflame and burned those heartless to a crisp.

Round 4 - Soldier 1st Class

A few Soldier heartless huddled together, seemingly scared.

"Is it just me or are the enemies easier as we go along?" Ed asked. He transmuted stonespikes from the ground, defeating the concentrated group of Soldier heartless.

Round 5 - Playing Hooky

There were a multitude of Hook Bats flying in different directions in the arena.

"Boys, just watch me defeat them all!" Winry chuckled, throwing on Hook Bat into another, eventually killing them all.

Round 6 - Armored Knights of the Round Table

This time, its thirteen Armored Knight heartless gathered around a wooden circular table.

"Too easy, Phil!" Al commented, once again setting fire to the table and burning them.

Round 6 - Pinball Arcade

The group just waits for all the Pinball heartless to stop running around.

Round 7 - Yuffie Kisaragi

Yuffie waves hello to the newcomers. "Hello, I'm Yuffie, Master Ninja!" She takes out her giant shurikan.

"I'm Edward, but just call me Ed." Ed retransmutes his handblade. "I'm sure you'll find us challenging...."

"I'm Alphonse, but I go by Al!" Al gets ready to snap his fingers.

"I'm Winry, the one who has to take care of these two!" Winry tosses around her wrench. "I take good care of them." That made Al and Ed tremble in fear.

Phil jumped in. "Hey! You two boys, go off to the good seats! Girl-against-girl catfight!"

Ed whacks Phil on the head. "Perv!"

Al apologizes for Ed. "Sorry, Phil, brother is short tempered."

Winry and Yuffie fight, and a pattern is formed. Yuffie tosses shurikan, Winry hits shurikan away, and Yuffie catches it.

Eventually, Winry is the one who has enough energy to stand, with Yuffie panting on the ground. Ed and Al drag Yuffie to the lobby.

Round 8 - Squall Leonhart (Leon)

Leon steps up to the challenge. "So, you guys beat Yuffie?" He takes out his gunblade. "I'm Squall Leonhart, but just call me Leon. I heard your introductions already."

"Good, we don't need to waste any time!" Ed shouted.

"No formalities? That's a nice change." Al commented.

Winry was staring at the gunblade, tempted to take it apart. "Any chance I can examine your weapon?" Winry politely asked.

Leon charged at Ed, clashing his gunblade with Ed's automail handblade. "Gah! That was fast, you must be an expert!" Edward yelled in surprise.

Phil rushed Winry and Alphonse away, leaving Edward alone. "Go on, we need this guy to prove his strength!"

"What?! Phil, you jerk!" Ed responded to the fact hat it was a solo battle. He manages to escape Leon's lock-of-weapons and transmutes a sword while still keeping the handblade.

"Change the structure of an object with a clap of the hands, nice ability." Leon commented.

There was a fearsome fight, each clash of the blades sent sparks flying. Eventually, Ed knocked the gunblade out of Leon's hand and held his handblade to Leon's throat.

"I win." chuckled the Fullmetal Alchemist.

Round 9 - Tifa Lockhart

Tifa walked up next after Squall (AKA Leon) was defeated. "So, Leon fell? Hm, my name's Tifa. You must be Ed, Al, and Winry."

"So, you've heard about us?" Ed asked Tifa with a raised eyebrow.

"Great, another one to beat up." Winry grumbled sarcastically.

Al sighs with boredom. "We're gonna do this all day, aren’t we?â€

Phil rushed Ed and Winry to the stands. "Let's see Alphonse fight with his fists!"

"Phil!" Al cried. "You're seriously making me fight a girl?!"

Tifa punches Al first. "What's the matter? Fight like a man!"

"Ok, that's it!" Al transmutes gauntlets from the ground, then kicks Tifa away.

"Thought so." Tifa unloads her Limit Breaks on Al, making him fall to his knees.

"Huff, huff, huff," Al panted, barely able to stand. "I guess I'll have to resort to this!" He transmutes a suit of armor from the ground and inserts a part of his soul inside, allowing it to move.

"What the?!" Tifa ran forward and kicked the suit of armor, making it shatter into pieces.

Al seizes this chance and punches Tifa in midair, knocking her to the floor. "I... win..."

Round 10 - The Mighty Hercules

Hercules is now up. "Hello, guys! I'm Hercules!"

"So, you're Hercules?" Ed asked. "Can you do us a favor and ask the gods to open up the portal to the Underworld? Xemnas asked up to inspect the area."

"Xemnas asked you too?" Herc thought about it. "Ok, after this match!"

"Alright, anyway, I'm Alphonse!" Al shouted out.

"I'm Winry!" Winry added.

"And I'm Edward, the Fullmetal Alchemist!" Ed proudly introduced himself.

"Ed, Al, and Winry! Let's fight!" Hercules charged at the three.

Ed summoned stonespikes from the ground and Al set them on fire by snapping his fingers, barraging Hercules with blazing rocks. "Not bad, Ed and Al!"

Then came the finishing blow, Winry's Wrathly Wench. Hercules scratched his head. "Ow, that hurts!" He drops to his knees. "I guess you guys are pretty tough, then? I feel a bit tired."

Phil's jaw dropped. "Herc, you tired? Three words, no one gets Herc tired!"

Herc throws a white towel into the air. "I'll be going to Olympus now, rest up! The next three matches are tough!" He gets on Pegasus and flies into the sky.

5. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

Great chapter ^_^:).

6. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

I despise having to repost stuff. >_>

7. Nanaki Broken in six places

*Pats shoulder* It's okay...take your time...

8. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter 27 - The Last of the Homuncului - Friend or Foe?

"The homunculus must be purged before they destroy humanity!" Russell cried out, charging at Regret with his lance.

"Is that what you think our purpose is?!" Regret answered, blocking Russell's assault with his own lance. "You think we don't want to be just like you?! We wish to be human, a real human! Not just a shadow of our former lives!"

"And how do you plan to do that? Destroy other people's lives?!" Russell takes out his gun and fires a couple of rounds into Regret. "What's dead should stay dead!"

Regret regenerated, then transmuting his lance into a trident. "What's dead should stay dead?! We're not dead, we were born!"

Russell does the same as Regret, using his gun as more material and the transmutation circle on the paper. "Homunculus aren’t born, they're made by foolish alchemist who think they can cheat nature!"

Despair and Fletcher only watch as the two fight, each never outwitting the other.

"I thought you were my friend!" shouted Russell. "I thought you were trustworthy, but now I can see your true nature!"

"As did I." Regret responded. "As did I, and now..."

"It's time we finished this!!!" The two yelled out in perfect synchronization.

Chapter 27 - The Ed, Al, and Winry Adventures - Cloud

"Ok, so you beat Herc, big deal! He gave up! You're still only junior heroes!" Phil criticized. "Round 11, let's see you pass this one!"

Cloud stepped out, with giant sword in hand. "Hello, my name is Cloud. I don't care who you are, I'm here to battle and that's all."

"Good, we can skip the introductions!" Ed eagerly cried out.

"He can lift that enormous sword, he must be incredibly strong!" Al pointed out.

Winry runs off into the stands. "This is a man's fight, no doubt! Good luck!"

"Winry! You honestly think we can fight this guy?!" Ed panicked frantically.

"Match start!" declared Phil.

Round 11 - Cloud Strife

"OMNISLASH!" Cloud roared.

"Brother, look out!" Al pushes Ed out of the way, taking the pounding of Omnislash.

"AL!!!!!" Ed transmutes a baseball bat from the ground. "Ok, now you're asking for it!" He transmutes several stone hands from the ground to grab Cloud, but the fearsome soldier slashed them away. Ed took this chance and whacked Cloud in the face.

"Well done, but I'm not giving up so easily!" Cloud easily broke Ed's bat with his bare hands. "Kid, I'll win anyway."

"No, you won't!" Al, though beaten up, manages to snap his fingers.

The flames swallow Cloud, but he walks out of it unscathed. "Good job, you've managed to surprise me. You may have your win this round, but my shadow won't be so easy." Cloud enters the lobby and beams up to a gummi ship.

"Uhh, winner: Team Elric!" Phil announced.

Chapter 27 - The Dogs of the Military - The Cave of Wonders

Genie and the Dogs of the Military arrive at the entrance of the cave, at the head of the tiger. "What do you seek?" The cave asked.

"Whoa! It talked!" Mustang dropped backwards in surprise.

"Hm, interesting. A talking stone head, a tiger head no doubt, talking!" Armstrong mumbled to himself.

"Is it dangerous?" Hawkeye asked Genie.

"Hey, buddy, ol' pal! It's me, Genie!" Genie did several of his tricks.

"Oh, it's you, Genie," The cave realized. "Some suspicious intruders came in, are you four investigating?"

"Yeah, that city close by here, Argabah, has been cleared out. Most likely by heartless, no traces were left behind." Genie has a literal river of tears. "It's so horrible!"

"Well, then! I guess you should come on in, I'm not going anywhere." The cave allowed them passage. "Just know this, the Diamond in the Rough is in here and don't touch anything. Greed triggers my cave-in."

The group goes in, all immediately eyeing the treasures inside. "Wow, I can see why he said don't touch anything!" Mustang spoke, impressed.

"This is the ultimate test of self-restraint!" Armstrong commented.

"My, my, my. If only I could grab some..." Hawkeye thought to herself.

In the depths of the cave, there was an evil sorcerer gathering power.

Chapter 27 - The Special Provision for Kira - Meeting of Detectives and Death Gods

The Wammy's House Team and the Kira Investigation Team met at Radiant Garden's castle, Hollow Bastion. Xell, Near, and Mello welcomed Light, L, and Misa at the entrance of the hallways to Ansem's Study. Xell and L stared at each other, both unflinching. Each had big eyebags, both eating sea-salt ice cream. "Hello, L." Xell welcomed.

"Hello, Xell." L also responded.

"Ok, now, awkward." Light commented to break the silence. "I think it's time for you guys to meet our new shinigami, Shidoh and Jealous."

"Jealous! You may reveal yourself!" Misa signaled to the shinigami.

Mello's chocolate in his pocket was taken and munched on. "Hey! That's my chocolate, shinigami!"

Shidoh smacked Mello on the head with his Death Note. "No manners! How rude!" The shinigami tapped Xell and Near on the shoulder with his Death Note.

A softer tap occurred on the spines of the three. Jealous and Shidoh became visible. "Hello, my name is Jealous." Jealous scratched his skull. "Sorry for Shidoh's behavior, he likes chocolate like Ryuk does apples."

"Jealous! Don't apologize to these rude punks!" Shidoh advised, munching on the chocolate.

Rem bonks Shidoh on the head. "Call them rude again and I'll see to it you never have chocolate for a year."

"Y... yes, Rem-san." Shidoh obeyed.

Ryuk munched on his apple. "A real shinigami eats apples, only a sissy eats chocolate!"

Near restrains Mello from trying to hit Ryuk. "Mello, it isn't worth trying to kill a shinigami!"

Who are these fools? Greiver asked Xell in his mind. They appear to be alternate versions of the people I once knew, including the shinigami. answered Xell, again in his mind. Hm, interesting. I have a feeling that the one whom casts me shall arrive in this world very soon. Whom are the shadow of, Greiver? His name is Squall Leonhart.

Chapter 27 - The Mickey Mouse Club - Emptiness of Joy

The Mickey Mouse Club boards their assigned gummi ship, Xemnas shows up on the screen. "Well, how was your trip home?" Xemnas asked.

Mickey looked away from the screen, disgusted at the face of Xehanort. "I'm not in the mood to report." answered Mickey.

"Something awful happened, didn't it?" Xemnas asked, sure of his words.

"Well, we have da goood news, and da bad news." Goofy explained. "Donald, would ya explain?"

"See, da good news is dat we have unlocked the power of the book given to us by da gods." Donald pointed out. "Da bad news is dat everyone except Chip and Dale on this world are gone, disappeared."

"All of them are gone?" Xemnas asked Donald for clarification. "Why doesn't Mickey want to see my face?"

"Xehanort, I mean, your heartless did it, he retreated whemn we beat him back." Donald clarified for the leader of the Organization.

"So, my heartless has reawoken?" Xemnas chuckled. "I see, my time to exist again may come sooner than I thought."

9. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

So Xemnas still want to be a complete being.

10. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter 28 - The Last of the Homuncului - Escape

Russell and Regret fought each other evenly matched, both of their causes equally noble, both whose wills could withstand even things that discourage most others.

"Die, homunculus Regret!" shouted Russell, throwing a smoke grenade and then stabbing Regret in the ouroborus with his trident.

"Russell, just stop!" Regret kicked Russell away and snapped the trident that impaled him into pieces. "You cannot kill me!"

"Oh, yes I can!" Russell pulled out a pair of pyrotex gloves. "I'm not as skilled at this as Mustang, but this'll do!"

"Oh crap," Regret clapped and made a barrier of concentrated oxygen in front of him. I hope this works...

Russell snaps his fingers, making an explosion. "I did it?"

"Nope!" Regret jumps out of the resulting smoke, punching Russell. "Dorothy, let's go!"

Despair runs after Regret and Fletcher tends to his beaten brother. "Russell, do we have to fight the homunculi?"

Chapter 28 - The Special Provision for Kira - Shinigami Ryuk

The group split up into teams of two: Light & Ryuk, Misa & Rem, L & Xell, Near & Jealous, and Mello & Shidoh.

Light walks around the marketplace, looking for Leon. "It says here that we're supposed to meet a person named Leon, right Ryuk?"

"I should be asking you," Ryuk replied. "I don't have such good memory."

"Well, that Xemnas sure has some odd contacts." Light commented, glaring at the deformed castle.

"Well, I gotta go somewhere! See ya in a while!" Ryuk departed to look for apples elsewhere, say, like in the gummi ship refrigerator.

Light sees Ryuk stealing apples from the cart. "Ryuk! Don't do that!"

"Gah! Light!" Ryuk jumps backwards and almost knocks over the cart. "But... that's impossible..."

"Ryuk, have you finally gotten to the age where you lose your memory?" Light asked jokingly.

"Light!" Misa, Rem, and Ryuk came back to the marketplace. "I found this beautiful necklace and..." She stares at Ryuk, then looks at the Ryuk behind her. "Two Ryuk's?"

"Oh, this is odd..." The Ryuk who stole apples glares at the oncoming Xell and L. "Two L's as well?"

Xell and L arrive in the marketplace. Xell stares at the Ryuk who stole apples. "You, shinigami Ryuk, do you know of Kira?"

"Ah yes, didn't Light get rid of you?" Ryuk asked Xell.

Light's eyes widened. "What?! Hey, I'm not Kira!" declared Light.

"As I thought, that Light was Kira. You must be the shinigami that accompanied him." Xell thought for a moment. Light Yagami, the one I knew, he will return just as I have...

"The Light was Kira in your dimension, Xell?" L chewed his gummi bears slowly. "Then, who else is as smart as me and Light in our dimension?"

"This is interesting..." the Ryuk who rummaged the gummi ship commented.

Rem scratched her head. "What happened to me and Misa in your dimension, Xell?"

Xell bit some chocolate. "There are some things I rather not disclosed."

Chapter 28 - The Dogs of the Military - Jafar

The Dogs of the Military arrived at where Sora faced Jafar and sealed the keyhole one year ago, with Jafar waiting. "So, this is what Xemnas sends, three people and big, blue chump?"

Aladdin and Jasmine where sealed inside hourglasses, knocked out cold. "Al! Jasmine!" Genie rushed over, trying to break the hourglass with his magic. "You three take care of Jafar, I'll deal with the rescuing!"

"This man is the one who cleaned out an entire city?" Mustang tucked his boxes of matches and extra gloves in his pocket. "Despicable, truly!"

"You shall be brought to justice by the Armstrong tradition!" Armstrong put on his gauntlets.

"You bas****, have you lost all your humanity?" Hawkeye checked the bullets inside her guns.

"Ahahaha, humanity? Who needs such a foolish thing?!" Jafar pulls out Iago's cage with Iago still in it and inserts it in the hourglass. "Power is all I need!"

Iago went screaming. "Get me outta here!" The parrot covered his head with his wings to avoid the sand falling onto him.

Jafar laughed evilly, unleashing his true might by transforming into a genie. "I am Jafar, the greatest magician in the universe! And as greatest magician, I will rule over this pitiful place!"

"Not if we defeat you first!!" shouted Mustang.

Chapter 28 - The Ed, Al, and Winry Adventurers - The Attributes of God

After Cloud was gone, another being appeared from out of the darkness. It was Sephiroth, the greatest swordsmen and the shadow of Cloud. "My name is Sephiroth." The masamune is drawn, emitting the stink of darkness.

"You gotta be kiddin' me, I could barely beat Cloud! Now this guy is gonna...." Ed dodges a swing of the masamune by jumping away, accidentally doing a backflip. "Whoa! That was close."

"We can defeat anyone if we stick together, right brother?" asked Al.

"Go get 'em, boys!" Winry cheered on.

Phil got his megaphone. "Match start!"

Round 12 - Sephiroth

*One Winged Angel plays*

Ed claps and transmutes two katanas. Ed grabs one, Al the other. "Al, you take one side, I'll take the other!"

"You got it, Ed!" Ed pounds at the masamune while Al tries to set Sephiroth on fire.

"Foolish humans, do you not understand the true meaning of my existence?" Sephiroth breaks both katanas with a wave of his hand.

"Now, Al!" Ed transmutes stonespikes from the ground.

"Alright, brother!" Al engulfs the spikes and Sephiroth on fire.

Ed turns his automail arm into a cannon, refilling on cannonballs by transmuting them from the ground. "Take this, Sephiroth!" He starts shooting continuously.

Sephiroth ceases the fire, making visible the stonespikes and cannonballs shattered in pieces. "Your efforts admirable, but wasted."

Sephiroth charges at Ed, but disappears immediately after the sound of a gummi ship blasting off is heard.

"Uhh, winner again: Team Elric!" announced Phil, surprised.

Chapter 28 - Dudes' Night Out - Pathetic Mission

Lexeaus reads Xemnas' letter aloud:

You three will arrive at Deep Jungle, where your job is to clear out as many heartless as nobodily possible. Gather all the munny and synthesis materials you have collected and report back to headquarters.

Your superior,

- Xemnas​

"You gotta be kiddin' me, that mission is so stupide!" whined Xigbar. "Our leader is running out of ideas, isn't he?"

"This is our assigned mission, we will obey-" Lexeaus slams his fist against the wall. "No matter how ridiculous it truly is!"

"So like you, ol' chap," commented Luxord, slamming down his hand of cards to reveal a royal flush. "Blindly obeying orders, just like Saix."

"Shut up, creiten!" Lexeas shouted, pounding his fists on the table so hard, it broke in two. "This is for the Organization, you will do as you are told!"

"Aye, aye, cappin'!" groaned Xigbar and Luxord, picking up the fallen poker cards.

Chapter 28 - Oblivion Conspericy - Piracy is bad, kiddos!

The Oblivion Conspericy beam down to the world of Port Royal, with Vexen noticing the atmosphere of the area. "It's cold, and not the good kind of cold I like."

"Something bad is in the air, we can feel it." Marluxia summons his scythe, prompting Vexen and Larxene to do the same.

"Whatever is coming is sadistic, but not enough to match me!" The Savage Nymph glanced in the direction of the sea.

There came a ship captained by a man so ridiculous, the group of three were completely surprised the dark aura came from him. Captain Hook stepped out of his anchored vessel. "So, who might you three be? I demand you tell me before I send you into the depths!" Hook pulls out his sword, waving it around like the fool he was.

Marluxia, dumbfounded, sliced the sword in two with his scythe. "We have no time for fools like you!"

"Gah! We'll see who's the fool!" Captain Hook whistles, calling out an army of Heartless from the ship.

Vexen send icicles at the airborne Heartless, peircing their wings or sails to make them fall into the water. "Larxene, water conducts electricity!"

Marluxia knocks land-based Heartless into the ocean as well. "Vexen, you got an idea from a Pokemon episode?"

"Got it! Zeus' Lightning!" Larxene strikes the seas with a lightning bolt, electricuting all of the Heartless that fell into the waters.

"Blast you, cloaked ones! Never fear, Hook, you can always unleash the whole fleet!" Captain Hook whistles once more, making a fleet of shadow ships, or a dark version of Hook's ship, materialize from the darkness and sail towards Port Royal. "Port Royal is under seige!"

Two of the shadow ships sink, revealing the Black Pearl from the resulting smoke. "Ahoy, never fear! Captain Jack is here!" Captain Jack orders his crew to fire again.

"That's as far as you go, pirate!" Will arrives with sword in hand. "Organization XIII, I presume? I was at the party."

"You had a party without me?!" Captain Hook cried, outraged at this fact. He summons a dark version of his original sword. "You'll pay for this!"

While Will spars with Hook, Elizabeth calls out Port Royal's fleet. "Will! I'll be right there!" She draws her sword and joins in the fight against Hook herself. Now, whole fleets are firing upon each other. The swings of their blades clashing against each other with sparks brighter than the morning star.

Marluxia, Vexen, and Larxene board Captain Hook's ship. "This is the main ship, so there must be something Hook is using to control the darkness." deducted Vexen.

"Remember, Heartless is littered all over this ship." Marluxia opens the door to the Captain's Cabin. A stream of darkness pours out, with Marluxia narrowly avoiding it.

The darkness that came out turned into Neo Shadows, quickly dispatched by Larxene's daggers. "I expect this to happen every time we open a door, so be ready!"

"Well then, what're we waiting for?" Vexen marches into Hook's Cabin. "Let's make a big bang!"

Larxene and Marluxia grinned evilly, as if scheming something awful.

Chapter 28 - The Dudes' Night Out - Thrill of the Hunt

Luxord reads aloud the letter they got from Xemnas:

You three will be gathering munny and items in an abandoned and empty world, namely Deep Jungle, and watch out for the various animal heartless.

- Xemnas​

"Great, so we go heartless hunting." sighed Xigbar, fixing his eyepatch.

Luxord puts down his deck of cards. "Well, since it's abandoned, we don't have to hold back."

Lexeaus eagerly cracks his knuckles. "No holding back, eh? We can always deforest it if we can save that world in time."

"Yeah, right, and use the wood for Axel's training?" Xigbar said with sarcasm.

"No, we can use the wood for building temporary settlements until the Construction Dusks arrive." Lexeaus answered, drinking a protien shake.

Luxord walks back to the cockpit. "We're approaching Deep Jungle, get ready to beam down."

11. Nanaki Broken in six places

Muahaha...girl power!! XDDD

....Permission to slap....>.>;

12. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

13. Nanaki Broken in six places

....I'm sorry....I had coffee a bit ago....

14. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter 29 - The Last of the Homunculi - Reassessment

Regret and Despair were sipping tea in a hotel room, waiting for the teenagers at the door trying to listen in on anything that maybe going on.

After five minutes, the teens left, and the two homunculi began to talk. "Now, about those two, what do we do with them?" asked Despair, trying to keep her tea hot with her powers.

"The Tringham Brothers do not know that you are a homunculus, but they know I am. We will only get rid of them if they get in our way." Regret answered, drinking his tea cold. "Who makes this stuff here? The tea grows so cold faster than I can teleport."

"Oh really, can't you just admit that the two brothers are the ones who you truly wanted to be friends with?" questioned Despair, adding sugar cubes into the cup. "Indeed, the tea here even has frozen pieces."

"No, because I don't want them as friends." lied Regret, knowing it was true. "They could still be useful-" He snaps his fingers, making the ladder extending to their window fall from the ones climbing it to become shocked by the sudden noise and lose their grip. "Stupid kids, what has gone wrong with the youth these days?"

Chapter 29 - The Ed, Al, and Winry Adventurers - Aeons' Hymn

*Hymn of the Fayth plays*

Ed and Al turn around to see three beasts, each's aura chilling to the bone. Winry jumps out of the stands, rushing to the two brothers' side with wrench in hand. "You're gonna need my help in this one!" she clearly stated, glancing at the three terrifying monsters.

The first was on the right of the leader, snarling and growling like the beast it was. Flames came out when ever the creature exhaled its foul breath. "I am Ifrit, the Aeon of Fire."

The second was to the left of the leader, tapping its hoofs and slicing the air with the sparks of lightning crackling through its horn. The electricity circulated throughout the horse as if it was held in place by some force. "I am Ixion, the Aeon of Thunder."

The third and last member of the group was the leader, a cold breeze occurred whenever she twitched. Her body was sparkling like powdered diamonds or ice. "I am Shiva, Aeon of Ice."

Round 13 - The Elemental Aeons

*Final Battle music plays*

"Whoa! What is going on here?!" Ed stepped back as the opposing team approached.

"Ed, don't chicken out now!" Al tightens his gloves, trying hard not to stare at Ifrit.

"Oh, my, how're we gonna win this one?" Winry spins her wrench around, using it like a baton.

"Battle Start!" Phil hides under the podium, cowering like Panic & Pain.

Shiva starts the assault, launching huge icicles at Alphonse. "Heavenly Strike!"

"Aye, that almost hit me!" He threw his coat to the ground and snapped his fingers, demonstrating that Shiva picked the wrong enemy to fight. It blew up the icicles into bits.

"Interesting! One does not find formidable opponent every day!" Shiva conjures up more icicles and sends them to Al again.

Ed and Ixion face off, with Ed taking a precaution that metal is a great electrical conductor. "So, a horse with a horn?" He transmutes a stone sword from out of the ground. "It might not be steel, but it's hard!"

"Foolish mortal, taste my fury! Aerospark!" A disc of energy is launched at Edward. He promptly whacks it away with the stone sword.

"I'm anything but foolish, so don't underestimate me!" Ed whacks away another Aerospark discus.

"Underestimate? I believe the average human is taller than you are." Ixion talk back, attempting to catch Ed off-guard.

"Who're you calling someone so tiny he can't be measured by a yardstick?!" Edward now fights harder against Ixion.

Ifrit fires a ball of flame at Winry. "Meteor Strike!"

The stubborn automail mechanic hits the fireball far into the atmosphere. "It's kinda easy to hit, I'd have a home run by now."

"Gah! Humans, so arrogant! May you burn by my sacred flame!" Ifrit launches even more Meteor Strikes.

Chapter 29 - The Dogs of the Military - Snakes in a Cave

Jafar laughs maniacally, then using his great powers to turn into a giant cobra. "Sssssplended! Prey that will put on a fight!"

Mustang invokes his transmutation circle, calling a dragon of flame to crash into Jafar. "Does it burn? This is not nearly enough to even out the cold bitterness of your heart!"

Armstrong sends a giant spike through Jafar's snake head. "Now I shall punish you with a technique passed down by the Armstrong tradition!"

Hawkeye snipes out one of Jafar's literal snake eyes. "Feel the pain? The amount you cause is so much greater then that!"

As a genie, Jafar immediately recovers from these wounds. "You cannot defeat me! Assssss long asssss my lamp is sssssafe, I am immortal! Not even the pain will stop me!"

"As long as your lamp is safe....." Mustang sets the black lamp on fire, but Jafar quickly freezes it. "So, shall we play a game?"

15. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Yay awsome fanfic ZOTT! I just caught up, this one kinda fell off my radar.. but I caught up!! Great chapters and I cant wait for more!

16. Nanaki Broken in six places

....Gawd....I'm going to be SO LOST when I leave....I'm thinking about typing up a tiny recap thingy so I don't forget what happened. I probably will.

17. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

I have up to Chapter 34 I can post anytime. =)

18. Nanaki Broken in six places

....I'll be reading away on my return, Sir...

19. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

XD

I demand moar chapterz! >:3

:P

20. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter 30 - The Ed, Al, and Winry Adventurers - Right of Envocation

"I'm gonna finish this little brawl with a horned-horse!" Ed transmutes a giant stonehand from the ground, grabbing Ixion. "And just in case...!" He also transmutes one smaller stonehand to hold the horn in place and three lightning rods in close proximity. "That'll hold ya!" cheered Ed, happily brushing the dust off his hands.

"Allow me my freedom, pathetic mortal!" Ixion struggles to break free, even attempting to zap Ed with thunder, but to no avail.

Winry and Alphonse were back to back, each with their respective opponents facing them. "Ready, Winry?" Al asked, ready to snap his fingers.

"Anytime now, Al." She whispered back, gripping her weapon.

Al snaps his fingers, making an explosion directly above him and Winry. This action provokes Ifrit and Shiva to fire at the two, who each jump out of the way just before the shots can make contact with them.

The two blasts miss each other by an inch, Ifrit and Shiva getting damaged by the opposite element.

"And we have a winner!" Phil gets up to the podium again.

From the smoke is revealed to be two small orbs that could fit in your hand. The stonehands that bound Ixion crumbled to reveal another orb as well.

"What're these?" Ed picks up the Ixion one, unintentionally calling forth said aeon.

"Hmph, according to our law, you are given the right to envoke us in time of need so long as you have this orb with you." Ixion fades away, back into the orb.

"Well, brother, that's good that we have new allies!" Al picks up the Shiva summoning orb.

Winry gets the Ifrit orb. "What is it with you two that keeps me dragged along in your crazy adventures?"

A golden staircase decends from the sky to the center of the arena. "Oh, a pathway crafted by the gods to Olympus. I guess Herc got them to meet with you three."

Phil awards the winners with Gravity magic. "Now, the gods don't like to wait, go to them before they come to you!"

Chapter 30 - The Special Provision for Kira - Matt, the Third in Line

"Did ya miss me, Mello?" A person in a red and black striped shirt and a scarf with a smoking pipe with bubbles coming out while wearing glasses sat on the stairs in the marketplace.

"Matt! So you wound up here too!" cried out Mello, overjoyed to see his friend.

"Not really, I saw you at the party, but you kept wandering off to the chocolate fountain they had." groaned Matt. "Xemnas sent me here with a map of Ansem's Lab."

"Ah, yes, this is Matt. The third in line to take over as L." L explained while munching on a cookie.

"By the way, I've been informed by Xemnas that shinigami are with you. Allow me to see them, please." Matt blows more bubbles out of his pipe.

The shinigami touch him with their notebooks. Matt falls over in frieght, but quickly sits on the stairs again. "Wow, that's the smallest reaction to shinigami yet!" commented Light.

"Really? What about my reaction to Jealous?" asked Misa, scratching her head.

"I think Light meant first-time reactions to shinigami, Misa." answered Rem.

"Well, we'll scout the area and report back!" suggested both Ryuks. "We'll be expecting apples!"

"Nyk nyk, this chocolate is delicious!" Shidoh shouted out as he ate on.

Jealous just hung around Misa all the while. "I think the lady might need extra protection."

Misa giggled in delight. "Thank you, Jealous!"

Xell draws some stick figures that come to life with his pen while taking a bite out of marshmellows. "I expect everyone to do their best."

Chapter 30 - The Dogs of the Military - Return from the Gate

The Dogs of the Military aimed their assults on Jafar's black lamp, only to be deflected by Jafar spells. "You cannot defeat me! Me, the greatest genie in the universe!"

"Is that what you think?" The voice echoed through the room. A man in a black cloak stepped out of a Dark Corridor. "Give my regards to the Elric Brothers, Mustang." He threw a dart with awsome speed that Jafar could not stop in time.

The lamp was knocked into Mustang's hands, and Jafar was sealed into his eternal prision once again. "Who are you? I demand an answer!" ordered Mustang, directly addressing the mystery man.

The giant hourglass breaks, releasing those imprisioned inside. "Whew, you all are okay!" Genie sighed with relief.

"One who was stronger then us, reveal yourself and no harm will come to you." suggested Armstrong.

Hawkeye examined the dart before it dissappeared. "Hey, this kind of weapon is only used by-"

The man interupted Hawkeye before she said anything. "Escaping the Gate was easy, restoring my body, now that was the hard part!"

"What're you babbling about?! What Gate?!" Mustang tries to force it out of the man with an explosion, but the man leaps away.

"Roy, sir, I think he is-" Hawkeye is cut off again.

"Now, now, settle down! I think that in that thick head of his, he already knows who I am." The man retreated back into the darkness.

"Hughs! Come back!" Mustang run to the fading Dark Corridor, but he crashes into the wall instead. The portal to the darkness was gone. "Hughes!!!"