Kingdom Hearts: Apocalypse ~ Volume 1 - Space

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Nanaki Broken in six places

The CornerStone Of Light....I never really understood it....

2. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Well, the Cornerstone of Light is an object which holds pure light within. This artifact is what keeps the darkness away from Disney Castle.

3. Nanaki Broken in six places

Hmm...why isn't there something like it in each World, then?

4. zerogit Destiny Islands Resident

no, not really. I'm just geussing, but I think someone like Yen Sid made the Cornerstone of Light to protect that world but that person used all his power and
    couldn't make more. Just speculation though.

5. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter 23 - The Last of the Homunculi - The Sin of Despair

Regret thinks to himself. Hm, what’s a good name? “What is your ability?” Regret asked the new homunculus. “Every one of our kind has a power.”

“Hmm, a power, eh?” The new homunculus wondered. She waved her hand in the air, making the atmosphere a little colder.

Regret observed this. “Hm, manipulation of heat transfer. Feels like… Despair!”

o_0 The other homunculus cocked her head. “What?”

“Your name shall be Despair.” Regret answered.

Chapter 23 - The Kira Investigation Team – Shidoh and Jealous

Light, L, and Misa were all in the cockpit. “Man, that Xemnas guy never gave us an assignment.” Light commented. “What do we do now?”

“Wait until we receive orders, Light.” L responded. “Or maybe you would like to investigate the ship with me?”

“I’ll go too!” Misa shouted. “We haven’t picked a room yet, Light!””

“I guess I have no choice.” Light put his hand over his face and sighed, then off with the two of them to explore the ship.

Ryuk and Rem were practicing hand-to-hand combat in the gym. “Is that all, Rem? When I beat you, you better keep to your promise!” Ryuk affirmed.

“Yes, Ryuk,” Rem answered unenthusiastically. “Seven apples, if you beat me!”

Misa clapped and cheered Rem on. “Go, Rem! You can beat that apple-swallowing bum any day!”

L spots a floating chocolate bar. “Ryuk, Rem. Is there a shinigami over there?” L pointed out.

Everyone gets smacked on the head with a notebook, revealing Shidoh. “How rude!” Light yelled.

“What do you expect? I was sneaking up on those two.” Shidoh responded. “Me and Ryuk have a long history together.”

A soft tap of a notebook occurs, revealing Jealous. “Hello, my name is Jealous. I can see that you already met Shidoh, I am sorry for his behavior.”
    Misa giggles. “It’s ok, we know how stressed death gods must be, living this long and all.”

Jealous blushes, with only a light shade of pink on his cheeks. “Thank you, miss Amane.”

Chapter 23 – The Wammy’s House Team – Near’s Nightmare

Near is in a dark abyss, broken toys floating around him. “Join us, Nate. Join us, Nate River!” The toys start to close in on Near. “Become just like us!”

“No, thank you; Mr. Optimus Prime.” Near answers to the Transformers toy, their leader.

A trail of twilight is drawn in the air and cuts some toys down. It was Xell. “Near, are you dreaming?” Xell asked. “Maybe it’s time to put down your toys.” He holds his pen in the air.

“Good idea, L-san.” Near grabbed a baseball bat and whacked the demonic rocket. “Where’s Mello?”

Mello bursts out of the big pumpkin’s mouth with a gun. “These things are in your dream, Near, do something!” He shoots away the Pikachu plushies while munching on his chocolate bar.

“But why my dream, of everyone else’s?” Near wonders. “Theoretically, I can transform any object into something else in my dream.” The baseball bat turns into a sword and Near stabs it into the giant dragon.

6. Nanaki Broken in six places

Okay...but I believe that Yen Sid is pure EVIL...>.>;

7. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Wha? Yen Sid, evil? His name is Disney spelled backwards, so he must be good since he is the flip side of Disney!

8. Nanaki Broken in six places

....I STILL don't like him....I don't know why, either....

9. zerogit Destiny Islands Resident

actually, that would mean since Disney's good, and Yen Sid is disney spelled backwards, Yen sid is EVOL!!!!

10. Nanaki Broken in six places

See? He's bad!! I never liked Yen Sid...*Growls*

11. zerogit Destiny Islands Resident

DOWN FANGIRL HEEL!! Taht doesn't mean he's evil, thats just disney's way of incorporating themselves into a powerful wizard.

+ Yen Sid turns out to be evil after all and destroys everything in kingdom Hearts before realizing he was on a sugar rush.+

12. Nanaki Broken in six places

....I just think he was evil....Case Closed.

13. zerogit Destiny Islands Resident

0.o o-kay dokay.

14. Nanaki Broken in six places

Yo, Zexion! Post the next Chapter!! We've finished our little brawl here!

15. zerogit Destiny Islands Resident

Yes, please do!!

16. Laplace TSUKI NO SHIHAI

Hi Zexion, you may not know me, but I’ve reading all your chapters, please you need to post more chapters, they are all so good!

17. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter 24

Chapter 24 - The Dogs of the Military - Genie

The Dogs of the Military arrived at a world that looked like an oasis in a desert. "So, Hawkeye, what is this Ishbal-like place called?" Mustang asked, gritting his teeth because of the painful memories flooding back into his mind.

Riza Hawkeye takes out the letter Xemnas gave them. "According to that Xemnas character, this place is called-" She stopped reading and pulled out her guns. "I heard something!"

Armstrong pulled out his gauntlets. "I will not let harm come to my comrades! I shall defend you with the technique passed down from the Armstrong tradition!"

A giant blue figure popped out of the bushes and seemingly made WELCOME! in the air with azure smoke. "Welcome to Agrabah!"

Mustang, out of instinct imbedded into his subconscious after years of discipline, snapped his fingers and made an explosion. "Oh, I'm sorry, are you alright?!" said Roy, quickly realizing his mistake.

The blue figure poofed into smoke and reappeared on the ground with feet, standing in the sandy ground in front of the gate into Agrabah. "Whoo! Almost caught me off guard!"

The group of three were quite shocked. "Uhh, how did you do that?!" Mustang shouted in disbelief.

"It's all part of the ex-genie gig! I'm Genie, pleased to be of your acquaintance!" Genie bows and snaps his fingers, opening the gates instantly. "As I said before, welcome to the city of Agrabah!"

Chapter 24 - Oblivion Conspiracy - Reminiscence of Castle Oblivion

The Oblivion Conspiracy gathers around the dinner table, each twiddling their thumbs. "Ok, now that we're here alone, let us discuss our last plan." Vexen recommended to cure their boredom.

"The one that got us killed?" Larxene responded, giggling. "I admit, fun, but I'm not willing to try and pull that on the Organization again."

"We tried to take control of it, and we failed. We could either give it another shot soon, or we can give that up altogether and stay loyal." Marluxia pointed out those two options. "Only those choices remain. Let's vote!"

"I say we stay loyal, we got killed last time." Vexen answered immediately. "And besides, do you remember how powerful we were united? We defeated the titans! Twice!"

Larxene nods in agreement. "I agree, it's no fun to kill our own anymore."

"Well, my answer doesn't matter, but I also say that we should stay loyal." Marluxia nods as well. "Our plan went disastrous, we must make up for it by swearing loyalty to defend Organization XV at all costs. Any traitors, we'll take care of them."

The three, once plotting against their own group, now swore to defend it.

Chapter 24 - The Master, Commander, and Soldier - Evaluation

The three that stayed at The World That Never Was were watching and listening to all of the others' conversations via cameras installed inside and outside the gummi ships. Xemnas, Saix, and Xaldin gathered around the table just like the Oblivion Conspiracy did to discuss all of the teams they've deployed.

Xemnas chuckled a bit. "Than Fullmetal and his group were interesting, even now he thinks something was going on between his brother and girlfriend."

"Haha, if I had a heart, I'd die of laughter." Saix sucked up.

"Saix, you only suck up to superior. Anyway, I admit, comical." Xaldin commented. "Sir, did you really have to force those three kids to register in Twilight Town Academy?"

"Yes, I did. It'll be an interesting Back to School night." Xemnas verified.

"Master, that is cruel. You remember what high school was like." Saix tried to negotiate. "It was awful, do you really have to put them through THAT?"

"Indeed, I do." Xemnas heartlessly laughed. "Now, the team with XV in it has fallen asleep."

"What do you expect from those guys?" Xaldin bluntly put those words. "XV can't stop eating, that blonde looks like a lady, and the other guy plays with Legos!"

"Well, whoever said geniuses had to look good?" Saix countered. "Look at Vexen, he looks like Mello. It's not like in Harry Potter where all the Ravenclaw people look good."

"Very good point," Xaldin accepted, defeated. "It seems the team with shinigami have new recruits."

"They have started talking to air," Saix pointed out. "New shinigami have come aboard."

"New shinigami, well, you guys know the old saying." Xemnas replied.

The three cried out loudly "The more, the merrier!"

"For the keyblade mons- I mean masters!" Saix corrected himself. "They have grown powerful, this will benefit our cause."

"Yeah, but they're showoffs with the power of-" Xaldin stands up and does the quotation fingers thing. "Light." He sits back down. "Those punks would be powerless without their precious 'keyblades'!"

"Nevertheless, we need them for our side-mission," Xemnas sighs. "No matter how much they are unfit for the keyblade, they were chosen."

"It seems the Dogs of the Military have arrived in Agrabah." Saix said with assurance. "They will investigate the Cave of Wonders for any abnormal Heartless activity."

"That seems stupid, we could send a scout drone that Vexen mass-produced." Xaldin commented with confusion.

"We're saving those for another time, III." Xemnas cleared up. "Now, only one team is still not doing anything."

"Don't worry, they'll do something rash soon...." guaranteed Saix.

"Yeah, anyway, let's get back to work!" Xaldin suggested. The group of three went back to the monitors.

Chapter 24 - The Wammy's House Team - Mello's Melancholy

After the toys were slain, Mello dropped onto the invisible floor, depressed. "Why even bother? My life sucks."

"Come on, Mello. Let's find a way out of my twisted dream." Near encouraged.

"Near, Mello, this way." ordered Xell, licking a popsicle.

"Aw, what's the use? It's hopeless." Mello commented pessimistically. "How're we going to get out of this?" He drops his guns and chocolate bar. Both Near and Xell turn to him, shocked.

"Mello not eating his chocolate...." Near trembled in fear.

Xell looked around everywhere, making sure nothing else was around. ".... this is a bad sign!"

Chapter 24 - The Powers That Be (AKA Zexion of the Twilight) - Cameo #2

To clarify things a little:

:( Poor Mustang....

Hawkeye has super-hearing AND super-accuracy! Beat that, Xigbar!

:rolleyes: Obnoxious as always, but I'm not sure if this is correct. So, I improvised.

Foreshadowing....

Also foreshadowing....

Yes, I'm running out of ideas for The Last Homunculus' and The Wammy's House Team.

18. Nanaki Broken in six places

The author notes are helpful.

19. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

IOh no, I have to retype a portion of Chapter 28 later! >_> Chapter 25!

Chapter 25 - The Last of the Homuncului - Return of The Chimera

A great shadow flies over the abandoned village's town square, landing is the Chimera heartless from before. This time only bigger and monstrous.

"Great, this thing again?!" Regret groans, tired of fighting this monstrosity. The male homunculus transmutes a scythe from the ground. "Despair, let's see your power in action!"

Despair conjures icy cold wind and sends it at Chimera. "Take this!" The chimera's legs were frozen, stuck to the street ground. Despair then brews fiery hot wind and throws the blazing air at Chimera. The heartless' skin cracked like rock.

"See you in hell, beast!" Regret shouts, shattering the heartless' body with a mighty swing of the scythe.

The Chimera's heart disappears into the darkness along with the pieces of the body.

"Finally, that thing is dead!" Regret sighs in relief.

Chapter 25 - Keybladers of Destiny - Reinforcement

As the Keybladers of Destiny climb back in the gummi ship after the successful mission, Xemnas contacts the team. "Well done, Keyblade Masters."

"We don't need your congrats, Xemnas." Riku bluntly assured.

"Riku, we have to cooperate with them if we wanna save this universe." Sora responded to Riku's rude words.

"Guys, calm down! I can see the adrenaline is still pumping in you two." Kairi giggled.

"If you three are done arguing, we need a hand in clearing out heartless at our headquarters." Xemnas explained with a desire for help. "The Whirlwind Lancer can only take on so many heartless."

The Gummi Ship's warp drive activates and takes them back to The World That Never Was.

As the warriors of light are beamed down, Xaldin spears six Neo Shadows that are surrounding him, then makes his lances rotate around him. The attack kills the rest of the heartless in the area, then drops to his knees. "Countless heartless, so little energy left to defeat them all."

"Need help, Xaldin?" Riku asked, smirking. "It'd be a waste of a strong ally if I let you die now." The silver-haired keyblader picks Xaldin up and carries him towards the castle. "Sora! Kairi! Don't mess around too much while I'm gone!"

"We won't!" Sora replies, keyblade in hand.

Kairi also invokes her keyblade. "Have a great time coming back down alone, Riku!"

"Don't even mention it..." dreaded Riku, realizing how hard it was last time.

Chapter 25 - The Ed, Al, and Winry Adventures - Hero Training

After Ed was reasoned with, Al unwrapped the package Xemnas gave them. "Brother, Winry, here's the letter Xemnas included." It read:

You three will be checking the Underworld at Olympus Coliseum for any heartless. The contents of the box you received are pendants that will allow you to use your special abilities, negating the curse so long as you wear it.

P.S. Participate in the tournament sometime, Hercules will be your third if Winry can't fight.

"Eh? Who's Hercules?" Winry asked. "Did Xemnas just insult my combat skills?!" She pulled out her long, hard wrench she crafted herself. "I can fight just fine!"

"Winry, please stop!" Ed pleaded, scared for his life.

They beamed into the lobby of the newly reconstructed coliseum. Phil immediately spotted them. "So, new arrivals, eh?"

"Gah! What the hell?!" Ed fell over, staring at Phil.

"Yeah, so I have goat for the bottom half of my body, but I'm an expert hero trainer!" Phil retaliates. "I'm Phil, the greatest hero trainer in the cosmos!"

"Uh, hi, Phil." Alphonse carefully says, trying not to stare at the horns. "Can you tell us where the Underworld is?"

"Are you guys some kinda nutjobs? The Underworld portal closed the day Hades was confined." Phil answers.

"Ehh, we were sent by Xemnas to check the Underworld for heartless." Winry explains.

"Whoa! I beg your pardon, my lady. I have not seen so fair a women as of far in my life." complimented Phil. "Xemnas, eh? The Organization sent you guys, then? I'll get Herc to talk to the Olympians about it. Now, you guys need training if you wanna enter the tournament!"

"Hey, first you hit on my girl, now you're forcing us to fight?!" Ed scolded the much shorted Phil.

"Alright, you asked for it, you'll fight in ten rounds of fights! Battle your way through those, you'll face the eleventh, twelfth, and thirteenth bonus battles to prove yourselves to me and earn the title 'junior heroes'!"

"Why you little bas-" Ed tried to stomp on Phil, but Al held him back.

"Brother! Calm down, we aren’t gonna lose anyway!" Al held onto Ed no matter how strong and fast Ed tried to shake his little brother off.

"Hehehe...." Winry smirks evilly, tossing her giant wrench around. "This'll be fun, so long 'damsel in distress' act!"

Chapter 25 - The Nobody Party - Sandlot Trouble

After their first day of school was over, The Nobody Party sat at the benches in the Sandlot. "Aw, man! How much homework do we have due tomorrow?" Roxas asked Kixur. "What was your alias again, Trevor or something?"

"It was Travis, and we have six sheets of homework." Kixur sighed. "School is hard, I can understand why you're whining."

Namine started sketching the landscape. "Well, better get to work on the art project!"

"Don't remind me...." Roxas groaned tiredly. "How're we supposed to do this math anyway? It seems like complete gibberish to me."

"Hey, new kids, get off our territory." Seifer and his gang approach the three nobodies. "Roxas, Travis, and Namine, wasn't it?"

"Go find your own spot, and we won't cause any trouble, ya know?" Rai added.

Fuu also adds to her comrade's threat. "Get off."

Vivi jumps out from behind the three Twilight Town residents. "We're the Twilight Town Disciplinary Committee! Don't mess with us!"

Roxas, out of pure instinct, retaliates. "Seifer, get over yourself and find yourself a girlfriend. I think Fuu'd do just fine for you."

"You little brat, talking like you know me!" Seifer responds.

Kixur intervenes. "Ok, Roxas is sorry for-" Rai grabs Kixur by the collar of his school uniform. "Ok, you asked for it!" Kixur makes good of his Organization name and kicks Rai over, Kixur landing on his feet.

"Travis!" Namine scolded. "You know better than to do that!"

Fuu punches Roxas. "Punishment!"

Namine pouts, angrily. "Ok, Fuu, now you're getting on my nerves!"

A brawl starts, with Vivi just watching on a bench. "When will this end?"

Hayner, Pence, and Olette break up the fight. "Alright, guys, let it go!" Hayner dragged Roxas and Seifer into the Marketplace.

"Stop fighting, people!" Pence drags Kixur and Rai to the Train Station.

"Namine, Fuu, stop the catfight!" Olette dragged Namine and Fuu to the Usual Spot.

Chapter 25 - The Wammy's House Team - Prodigies' Awakening

The Wammy's House Team finds themselves still in an abyss of darkness, their physical bodies asleep.

Mello starts chewing his chocolate again. "Mmm, I don't know what got me so down before." The gun in his right hands was ready for anything that may pop out.

Near readies his Dream Sword. "I sense something...."

Xell prepares to fight, healing everyone and pulling out his fountain pen. "It's coming!"

The group was transported to the Station of Awakening, where the stain glass featured the cosmos with a demonic-like figure in the center. The figure rises from the glass, roaring with furiousity.

"I am Greiver, a manifestation of one's shadow. Take me to the one whom has cast me." Greiver demanded.

"Not a chance, beast." Xell responded. "Are you the one who trapped us here?"

"Indeed, I am. I need strong individuals to bring me to him." Greiver roared again, preparing for battle. "Shockwave Pulsar!"

The attack makes Mello and Near fall to the floor unconscious, but Xell scribbled a barrier in the air with his pen just in time. "You will be a formidable opponent."

Greiver tries to tear Xell apart with it's claws, but Xell slices through the monster with a stroke of his pen. "You lose, Greiver."

"Indeed, I do. I shall grant you my power and free you from this nightmare I weaved." Greiver promised.

The three woke up on the floor of the cockpit, rubbing their eyes.

Mello gasped, the chocolate bar and gun in the dream was now actually in his hands. "What?! This is...."

"Impossible? Clearly, it isn't." Near completed Mello's sentence, marveling at the Dream Sword he now wielded.

"I think we should complete our mission and head back to base ASAP." Xell suggested, now able to summon Greiver.

I shall guide you whenever you are in need. Xell is shocked to hear this voice in him own mind. Greiver, is that you in here? Indeed, it is. You may call upon me from your body if you are in combat.

20. Nanaki Broken in six places

That must suck, Sir Zexion....