Kingdom Hearts: Apocalypse ~ Volume 1 - Space

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Nanaki Broken in six places

Yep, we notice you give everyone lines....I still say you should try harder on the battles, though...>.>

2. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Yes ma'am, I'll try harder on Chapter 29, if I have battles. >_> Pretty sure I will.

3. Nanaki Broken in six places

YAYS!!! Thanks Zexy!! ^^

4. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter 19 - The Last Homunculus - Contact from Within

Regret found himself in an abyss, the vacuum which was created when he was born. This space was where a soul was to be placed. "Heh, one day, maybe I'll get a soul..."

"You little punk!" cried one of the souls trapped in a red-crystal prison. "Drawing energy from us, eh? You're nothing without us!"

"And I just lost the intention of ever freeing you of my body." Regret threatened.

That soul shut up, then the rest did the same. "Sorry, sir, you're in charge." apologized the soul.

"Thought so, now, why might I be here?" Regret asked.

"You're asleep, my creation, you've been shot by tranquilizer darts." Tucker responded.

"Creation? I was born! You dare destroy my life by taking a human child, killing it, turning it into homunculus, then deaging your own body and aging mine?!" Regret shouted in defense. "I never had a name because I never lived!"

"Haha, it was all for little Nina..." Tucker answered.

"You're despicable, Shou Tucker." Regret cemented that into him mind. "You will never know how we feel, alchemist, you're just as bad as homunculi!"

Regret suddenly opens his eyes in the real world, in the military's hospital wearing patient clothing. "Wha, where am I?"

Chapter 19 - Kira Investigation Alchemists & Nobodies - Xell and L

The Traverse Town main entrance swings open for Xell, Kixur, Roxas, and Namine to walk in. They all came with a cart full of sea-salt ice cream. "Mmmmmm, this is tasty." Xell commented. "I can't wait for the next bite."

"Yeah, but don't eat too much." Roxas warned. "You’ll get fat."

"If you use your head, you won't get fat." Xell responded.

"Are you calling me stupid?!" Roxas asked angrily.

"No, but I remember me saying that to....." Xell spots the people sleeping in the alleyway. "Ms. Misa Amane."

"You know them?" Kixur asked. "Wait, that one over there looks exactly like you!"

"Hey, you're right! Even the sugar addiction matches!" Namine points out, looking at the big sugar cookie the sleeping L was eating.

Ryuk and Rem slaps everyone with their Death Notes, but Xell manages to block Rem's notebook slap with his weapon, a pen. "Nice to see you again, Rem."

Mustang wakes up to see the shinigami and two Ls. "Ahh! Demons!" He looked closer to Xell. "Hey, you look like that guy."

Hawkeye tried shooting Ryuk, but the bullets go through him. "Uhh, who is this?" she asked nervously.

Armstrong wasn't even phased by this. "Hm, were those other children talking to you two earlier?"

Ryuk nodded. "Yeah, you have to have touched the Death Note to see us."

Rem stared at Xell. "How did you block my slap?"

"I've seen you around, Rem." Xell answered.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?!" Light asked Xell, Roxas, Kixur, and Namine with scythe in hand.

"Light, relax! They just found us!" Misa replied to Light.

"Hm, hello, might you four be able to help us?" L asked with a puppy-eyed face.

"How can we refuse?" answered Namine.

"Hey, Namine, you don't even know these people!" Roxas warned carefully.

"Wait, why should we trust you? We were attacked by black creatures..." Mello asked.

"Oh, you mean heartless. They appear all around." Kixur answered.

"Have you all forgotten about us?" Ed asked with annoyance.

"Oh, sorry, shortie." Kixur responded.

Ed punched Kixur with his automail arm. "Who are you calling shortie, you disrespectful youth?!"

Al held Ed down before he could get another punch in. "Stop, brother, they're trying to help!"

Kixur gets up. "Heh, sorry, old man."

Ed struggles to punch Kixur even more. "Old man, eh, little brat!"

"Anyway, we can handle introductions later, let's just get out of here!" Namine suggested.

"I agree with her," Near suggested. "Maybe we should just trust them for now."

Chapter 19 - The Heroes of Space - The Welcoming Party

When the group of fourteen arrived at The World That Never Was, it was like a ghost town. "This isn't how I left this place." Roxas commented on the (more so) emptiness of the city.

"Hm, feels as though someone was anticipating this." Ed commented.

"There goes brother again, minor technobabble." Al commented as well.

"This is an exiting place, isn't it?" Mello said sarcastically.

"Mello, don't insult other people's homes." Near advised Mello.

"Hm, look at that moon." L pointed up into the sky at the heart moon, almost complete again.

"Yeah, it's beautiful, kinda like Misa." Light purposely thought out loud.

"Aww, Light!" Misa responded to the tease.

"Heh, I wish that the Light and Misa I knew were like that." Xell whispered to himself, unable to keep it in his mind.

Rem explored the area, but kept bumping into barriers. "There are force fields keeping us out of some places."

Ryuk double-checked for Rem. "Yeah, Rem is right, there are barriers keeping even shinigami out."

"Say, Hawkeye, there's no one to disapprove of a military-within-military relationship." Mustang implied.

"Don't count on it, sir." Hawkeye ruthlessly declined.

"Haha, young love." Armstrong commented.

They are led to a vast, dark room. "Hello, anyone here?" asked Kixur, hearing the echo of his voice.

"SUPRISE!" the entire room shouted, the lights turning on to see tons of people dressed in fine clothing welcoming all fourteen people.

"Kixur, Xell, and guests, welcome to The Kixur and Xell welcoming party!" Sora announced with a megaphone.

The entire room cheered, everyone was there. The Olympian gods, some missing people (Ed and Al reunited with Winry there), even the people who had reason to hate Organization XIII were all there.

Xemnas walked up to Vexen. "Do you have any idea of what caused those creatures earlier to appear?"

Vexen covered his mouth so no one could read his lips. "I have one idea... it has to do with the Dimension Shifter and Maleficent."

5. Nanaki Broken in six places

Okay...I keep confusing them. Mellow likes choclate, and Near plays with toys...right? Or is it flipped?

6. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Yeah, Mello likes chocolate and Near plays with toys.

7. Nanaki Broken in six places

YAYS!!! I remembered it!! ^^

8. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter 20 - The Last Homunculus - Hospitals

A nurse came in here. "Oh, you're awake, Mr. Egret." she welcomed politely. "This is the hospital, some bandits tried to raid Central's Artillery Arsenal. Thankfully, they were apprehended by the authorities and found you alive."

"Oh, I see, just call me Ron." Regret digested the idea of being almost discovered. "Did anyone ever come into this room alone?"

"No, not to my knowledge, Ron." the nurse answered.

"Alright, thank you Miss...... Jones." Regret looked at her nametag. "Say, are you busy tomorrow night?"

The nurse blushed a little. "Uhh, no, no thank you." she declined.

"Alright, I understand." Regret replied, grinning. Anyone listening will be completely thrown off by this.

The Tringham Brothers rushed in the room just as the nurse left. "Oh, I'm so glad to see you alive, Ron!" yelled Russell.

"Those bandits were persistent, we beat them good before the police showed." Fletcher bragged.

"Alright, settle down, I'm ok now." Regret calmed down. It doesn't seem anyone but the one who changed me into these clothes saw my tattoo.

Chapter 20 - The Heroes of Space - The Meeting Between Heroes

After the party, Xemnas assembled the guests from other dimensions, the ones who saved the universe last time, and the rest of the Organization XV. "Everyone here? Alright, let us discuss the situation, Vexen?" Xemnas asked.

Vexen pulled out his report. "So, my theory is that it's Maleficent's fault that all this is happening. A while ago, when Roxas was still with us, I invented a machine called the Dimension Shifter. It could directly transport objects from other dimensions to ours." Vexen pointed at the orb in Maleficent's staff. "I think she hid some of her memories in there."

On that note, Zexion grabbed the staff and smashed the green orb, releasing the hidden memories. "Fool of a witch, she cast the Dimension Shifter into the darkness itself!"

"Ah, yes, that makes sense." Vexen concluded. "The darkness in our universe is spreading to other dimensions via the machine, the darkness also sucks up enough energy to power it up!"

"So, what you're saying is that the darkness is causing all of this using a little machine?" Ed asked.

"Who knew that a little toy would cause so much damage, eh, brother?" Al asked.

"It's not just a box, Fullmetal." Mustang replied. "That'd be obvious if you really looked."

"So, what's with those heartless things appearing in my dimension?" Light asked Vexen.

"Well, heartless pop up anywhere darkness is." Vexen simply replied.

"So that's another version of me?" L asked, pointing at Xell.

"Half correct, that is a nobody of a version of you." Vexen answers.

"What's a nobody?" Misa asked.

"A nobody is the body and soul left behind when a person becomes a heartless." Luxord answered.

"What's a heartless, really?" Mello asked while munching on chocolate.

"A heartless is the manifestation of darkness within a heart." Sora answered.

"Wow, Sora, that's the smartest thing you said all week!" teased Kairi.

Riku joined in with teasing. "I think the last one was 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious' or something." Riku and Kairi laughed, Sora was pouting.

"Why does Vexen, Marluxia, and Mello look so alike?" Near asked, snickering.

"Because they're all butt ugly...." screamed Axel.

"Not to mention having girly hair!" added Demyx.

"Hey!" the three yelled simultaneously, which only added to the hilarity.

Kixur was sitting on his new throne, swinging his legs. "Anyhow, the darkness has to get the energy from somewhere in the our realm, right? We just need to find where it's drawing in the power, then we can locate the device." Kixur suggested.

"Hey, that's a good idea!" Xigbar got off his chair. "Well, call me when you've got a plan."

"Stop, Freeshoter, get back to your seat." ordered Xemnas.

"Aww, I hate ramblin'!" Xigbar whined before he got back in his throne.

Xell, by nature, examined everyone from his throne very closely. "I think that Namine has an idea." the nobody pointed out.

"Uh, well, we should split up in teams of three to track the source down!" Namine suggested.

"Great idea, but one problem. There's a vast area covered by such a small number of teams. It'd take quite a while to track down." Mickey pointed out.

"Well, ask everyone we know to report any strange activity and search other worlds that we don't know of for the source." Xemnas responded to the difficult question.

"Alright, let's get quakkin'!" Donald shouted out.

"Yup, teams of three! Gawrsh, you'd think a machine wouldn't be this dangerous." Goofy wondered.

"Ok, let's start picking teams now. Time is of the essence." Xaldin confirmed.

"Affirmative, we'll pick starting with the most compatible." Lexeaus added.

"Don't stick me with any of the girly men!" Larxene cried out.

"Hmph, remind me to reload my gun once in a while. I'd probably be too busy shooting to remember." Hawkeye whispered to Mustang.

"So, shall we save the universe?" Armstrong asked, everyone nodded yes to that. "Very well, may we meet again after this!"

Xemnas typed out this list:

The Keybladers of Destiny
    Sora, Riku, Kairi

The Mickey Mouse Club
    Mickey, Donald, Goofy (Pluto)

The Kira Investigation Team
    Light Yagami, L Lawliet, Misa Amane, (Ryuk & Rem)

The Wammy's House Team
    Xell, Mello, Near

The Organization Misfits
    Zexion, Axel, Demyx

The Nobody Party
    Roxas, Kixur, Namine

The Ed, Al, and Winry Adventures
    Edward Elric, Alphonse Elric, Winry Rockbell (Schrödinger)

The Dogs of the Military
    Roy Mustang, Riza Hawkeye, Alex Louis Armstrong (Black Hayate)

The Master, Commander, and Soldier
    Xemnas, Saix, Xaldin

Oblivion Conspiracy
    Marluxia, Vexen, Larxene

Dudes' Night Out
    Lexeaus, Xigbar, Luxord

"The one whose name comes first after the group name is leader of the three. No complaining," Xemnas specifically addressed Marluxia and Larxene. "Get going, we have gummi ships for you waiting in the docking bay."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Please notify me of any characters left out, my mind's scrambled and quite possibly overloading. This is the longest chapter I've typed up so far......

9. Nanaki Broken in six places

I like the teams you made! It suites them!!

10. Jade Rhade King's Apprentice

Zott, have you ever considered simply linking back to the original posted chapters and continuing exactly where you left off, rather than reposting everything?

11. Nanaki Broken in six places

....Well, I'd agree....IF he hadn't of had THIS many chapters up....*Sweatdrop*

12. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

<_< Uhh, you see, I make occasional changes....

13. Nanaki Broken in six places

*Raises Hand* I noticed...and I was confushticated by it for a while....

14. Jade Rhade King's Apprentice

... I didn't notice... *sweatdrop* You see, I haven't been reading the reposts... *runs to hide*

Actually, now I may have to since you informed me that you changed things... probably not today, though. Things to do. >.< Damn, I want school to be over.

15. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Read the reposts! I correct the grammar mistakes!

Chapter 21 - The Last Homunculus - The Chimera Heartless, again...

The Chimera Heartless flew over Central's hospital. It landed on the rooftop, knawing on the flag. It was thought to be a symbol from God that Amestris shall fall.

"What was that shadow passing by?" Regret asked with curiosity.

"I dunno, come on, Fletcher! Let's investigate!" Russell ran for the stairs, going outwards without noticing the sheer numer of floors.

"Wait for me, brother!" pleaded Fletcher, sprinting to follow his older brother up.

"Heh, now's my chance." Regret thought aloud, dawning his old clothes and heading straight for the rooftop through the window.

The Chimera Heartless tried to bite Regret's arm off, but the homunculus was too fast for it. He jumped onto the heartless' back and attempted to wrestle it to the ground. "Nice monster, pretty monster, just die you stupid monster!"

The Tringham Brothers reached the rooftop and stonespiked it's claws and hind legs down to the floor, making sure it stayed in one place. "We'll call the military over!" assured Russell.

"We'll get them here, just stall it!" Fletcher yelled.

"Alright, will do, Tringham Brothers!" screamed Regret, exaggerating his struggle. The two brothers left to get the military while Regret pondered how to beat it before anyone got to the scene and how to escape in time. "Hmm, ah! The flagpole! Of course, why didn't I think of it sooner?!"

Regret smashed the stonespikes into pieces, freeing the heartless. It then tried to wiggle Regret off. "I don't think so!" Regret shouted, holding onto its horns. As soon as the heartless flew directly above the flagpole of the hospital, Regret punched downward with all his strength. "Bye, bye, birdie!" Regret stretched his body out like a parachute just in time before he was impaled by the flagpole along with the heartless. He quickly fled from the scene just as the authorities arrived. The heartless continued to twitch and move, however.

Chapter 21 - The Heroes of Space - The Parting of Ways (no, not the Doctor Who episode)

All of the teams assembled at the docking bay, each of the groups (except the Master, Commander, and Soldier team) boarded a gummi ship.

"Report to us if you find anything strange." Xemnas reminded everyone.

"Take care, because we won't care." Saix just randomly commented.

"Hope that the winds of change are with you!" hoped Xaldin.

All of the gummi ships blasted off into space, each bound for adventure. Little did they know that each of them had a great enemy to face at their destinations.

Chapter 21 - The Keybladers of Destiny - The World Consumed by Darkness

Sora, Riku, and Kairi return to Destiny Islands, now crawling with heartless and an ever growing Darkside boss heartless. "I call dibs on the big one!" Sora called.

"You're gonna take that on alone? I don't think so." Riku responded.

"Hey, why do you two go on without thinking of me?" Kairi asked, naggingly.

The ocean water was all gone, replaced by the barren land beneath. The three climbed their way up to the floating piece of the island to fight Darkside.

It, having been beaten multiple times, had prepared for the battle. Darkside summoned dark versions of the keyblade wielders to tire them out first.

"So, fighting shadows, now? The one Riku sent at me in Neverland was pathetic, this one'll be the same!" Sora shouted. He easily dispatched his match.

"That's offensive, showoff!" Riku responded loudly as he sliced through his shadow.

"You two never wait for people who can't keep up!" Kairi yelled. She slashed her shadow clone in half.

Darkside, clearly outmatched, summons two clones of him.

The keybladers just chuckled and charged up the power of light in their keyblades. They unleashed it, shredding the heartless apart and releasing the hearts.

Chapter 21 - The Mickey Mouse Club - Guess who's back, back again?

Mickey, Donald, and Goofy landed in the Gummi Ship bay, then finding the castle empty. "Hello, anyone home?" Donald asked nervously.

"Hyuk, wey'r baaaack!" Goofy shouted loudly and carelessly.

"Something doesn't feel right..." commented Mickey on the ominous scent in the air. "I smell the darkness!" The three got their weapons out.

A muscley heartless arm reached out of the shadows to grab Goofy, but was repelled when Goofy opened the book the Olympian Gods gave him and Donald. "Yikes! Wait, that arm seemed familiar."

Donald thought for a moment. "Hey, wait, that was the arm of the heartless Xehanort has around!" Donald suddenly concluded.

"Xehanort, come out!" Mickey demanded. "I know you're there!"

"Haha, so you realize?" Xehanort's voice echoed through the docking bay. "Come by the Cornerstone, I'm waiting."

"Xehanort! What did you do?!" Mickey asked furiously. Pluto whimpered sadly, worried that something may've happened.

Chapter 21 - The Nobody Party - Twilight Town Revisited

Roxas, Kixur, and Namine arrive at the abandoned mansion. "Ok, Xemnas instructed us to come here and then open the letter."

They all look closely at the letter:

You three will be stationed here, the Dusks should've already cleaned up the mess inside. Get friendly with the people in the town (Roxas, I think you already know them somewhat), patrol around a lot (Don't wander around alone), and have fun registering in the school.

-Xemnas​

P.S. All of you must follow these instructions, including the school part. MUHUHAHAHAHA!!!!

"Aww!!!" they all whined simultaneously. "Dangit!" they whined again.

So, we have to live here?" Kixur asked. "Nice place, but you two already know that."

"Hm, I guess I get my old room again." Namine thought aloud.

"Well, time to settle in before we catch a cold." suggested Roxas. Good thing we're getting rid of the Organization sometime soon... I can't stand school, helping Sora with Geometry was hell.

16. Nanaki Broken in six places

....I have to read them, too! I'll do it when school ends!! *Sobs*

17. Jade Rhade King's Apprentice

Yes... that sounds like a good goal for the summer. Reading everything I keep meaning to, then updatying my own fanfiction, which I haven't done since.... February.

18. Nanaki Broken in six places

....Yeah...I MUST read stories in summer, too! Along with The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy...but that is irrelevent. Anyways, Next chapter, Zexy!

19. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Holy snot, you're fast! X.x;

I leave for, like, a week, and find 5 more updates waiting for me! XD;

*will finish them tomarrow - she's done a lot of various catching up today* >.>;

20. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter 22 - The Last of the Homunculi - Not alone anymore...

Regret wanders around in the desert. "Dang, I read these were hot, but it is blazing!" He tires out, despite being homunculus, and drops off a dune. He wakes up in a small village. "Hello?! Anyone here?! Dang, the whole place is empty."

He walks around until he ends up in the town square, where a premature homunculus was found by Regret. "Oh, hello there. I'm sorry, but there's no Red Stone I can feed you." The abomination munches the last of its Red Stone, which wasn't much to begin with.

He looks with pity at the thing. "You must only be a few weeks old, but I think there is a way I can help you." He touches the homunculus with his palm, and then begins to transfer souls from himself to the other homunculus. He drops to his knees after the process was complete, panting exhaustedly.

"Are you ok?" the newly fed homunculus spoke, now fully transformed to match a human being, helping Regret up.

"Yeah, I'm only a little tired." Regret responded. "My name is Regret, and I am just like you."

Chapter 22 - The Organization Misfits - Reminiscence

"I'm bored!" Demyx screamed through the cockpit. "There's nothing good to do! I wanna pilot!"

"If we let you pilot, we'd end up crashing into a meteor, like last time!" Zexion countered back wittingly. "You wiped out most of our backup supplies and devastated the alpha site!"

"Not to forget how you stole my fireworks and lit up the beta site on fire." reminded Axel. "It was quite the show!"

"Oh yeah, you also flooded the gamma site." Zexion butted in. "It took months just to get the sharks out."

"And we can't forget about the Delta site, you..." Axel was interrupted.

"I get the point!" cried Demyx, annoyed with the both of them.

"Good," Zexion sighed in relief. "I see you finally learned your lesson."

Chapter 22 - The Mickey Mouse Club - Cornerstone of Corruption

The Mickey Mouse Club make their way through the castle, whacking away all of the heartless that turned the castle to the darkness. The cornerstone should've protected this world, but what happened to it?! Xehanort! I'll get the answers out of him even if I have to fight him! Mickey thought while slicing apart Neo Shadows.

The three arrived in the throne room, where shadows of the team faced them. "Oh please, these things again?!" Donald hopped up and down angrily of the continuous barrage. "THUNDER! FIRE! BLIZZARD!" The magic was strong enough for the hot-headed duck to shread those shadow versions into pieces.

"Donald, may'be you should calm down!" Goofy suggested goofily.

"Aw, shuddup you big palooka!" Donald responded furiously.

They all go into the Hall of the Cornerstone, where Xehanort stood along with Guardian in front of a corrupted Cornerstone of Light. "Hahaha, the darkness seems to be stronger than even light, oh meddlesome King!"

"Xehanort! What did you do with my people?!" Mickey demanded the answer while pointing the keyblade at Xehanort.

"Oh, probably surrendering to the darkness by now..." Xehanort commented with a chuckle.

"Let my people go!" Mickey demanded, jumping at Xehanort and swinging his keyblade horizontally.

Guardian grabbed the keyblade and threw Mickey to the corner. "I am even stronger now, able to physically manifest myself. Even the keyblade cannot defeat me!"

Guardian is about to grab Donald, but Goofy opens the book again and releases the gift of the gods. "What... is that?!" Xehanort demanded an answer.

An impenetrable field deflects even Guardian, a heartless that specializes in defense. Goofy looks at the article in the book:

An Absolute Terror Field, AT Field for short. The wall that separates the soul from other souls. It can be used in the physical realm by certain individuals who are granted this power or part of a species capable of erecting the barrier at will.

Donald grabs the book and the pages automatically flip to another page. A stream of light flies through the Guardian out of nowhere and appears in Donald's wings like a keyblade. He also reads off the article:

Lance of Longinus, a holy lance, is a weapon of the light. This is one of the only weapons that can pierce an AT Field. Even the darkness-corrupted can be purified by a blessing from the spear. Any creature of the darkness fears the weapon because it gives an uneasy feeling and can irradiate them instantly.

Donald smirks and throws it through Guardian again, wounding the heartless even more and goes back to Xehanort. "Ah, blast you and your king!"

"No thank you, Xehanort!" responded Donald, throwing it into the Cornerstone of Light, purifying it and cleanses the world of darkness.

"I... will not... disappear... NEVER!" Xehanort opens a Dark Corridor and escapes before the light overwhelms him.

The Lance of Longinus reappears in Donald's hands. "NOW we are in luck! Thank you, Olympian Gods!"

Chapter 22- The Ed, Al, and Winry Adventurers - ..... and now for something completely different!

Al and Winry mops the gummi ship, inch by inch. "Winry, is this really necessary?" Al asked while taking a break on the pilot chair.

"Yes, Al, Ed'll see this place shining clean and, if he gets it dirty, I'll KILL HIM for it. He'll then be forced to keep his clothes clean..." Winry explained with a smile.

"Uhh, ok! I'll do whatever you say, Winry!" Al pledged, scared for him and his brother's life. Al goes into the janitor’s closet when he slips on the slippery floor and knocks everything over.

"Al! Are you all... Whoa!" Winry slips as well and lands on top of Al.

Ed wakes up and looks at them in the closet, staring awkwardly. "Ya know, there's a time and place..." Ed commented with his eye twitching.

"Gah! Brother! It's not what it looks like!" Al screams in defense. "Me and Winry weren't..."

"Don't take me for a fool, Al! I know all about the Birds and the Bees!" Ed counters, irritated.

"Ed! We were just mopping the floor and-" Winry also defended.

"Riiiiiiight, but don't you like it dirty?" Ed interupted, questioning Winry. "I go take a nap and suddenly you two are busy doing something? I see how it is!" Edward stomps out to the cockpit and pushes the hyperdrive button. "This'll be a bumpy ride, but you like that, don't you two lovebirds?!"