Kingdom Hearts: Apocalypse ~ Volume 1 - Space

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Nanaki Broken in six places

....Okay....*Get's kicked by L for stupidity*

2. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter 15 - The Last Homunculus - A Discovery

Regret hears steps coming from above, inside the warehouse. He climbs up to discover several bandits. "And who might you gentlemen be?"

"Hey, he has a cool lookin' tattoo on his chest, let's cut it off!" One of the bandits suggested while wiping his knife.

"Yeah, this'll be fun!" Another bandit shouted with gun out.

"Settle down, I'll take care of him!" an alchemist bandit cried out with a sadistic voice.

"Hmph, let us see you try!" Regret shouted. "I wonder what's my power...?" Regret disappears for a while and rematerializes behind the three. "Hmm, smells good!" Regret's body stretches out and wraps around the three outlaws, then reforming again into his original form. "Mmmmmmm, alchemist flesh only makes my ability to swallow better, but what of my teleportation skill?"

Chapter 15 - Kira Investigation Alchemists - Death Devil

A red Heartless resembling a shinigami rises out from underneath the helicopter. It had horns on it's head, the Heartless Emblem on it's chest, and wielded a scythe like other shinigami.

"Oh, holy s***!" Ed shouted before transmuting a handblade from his automail.

"Not again..........." Al sighed before slipping his new pyrotex gloves on.

"What are these things?" Near asked with interest.

Mello bit a chocolate bar. "These things are blacker than my dark chocolate, that's not good."

"These things take people and drag them somewhere." Light answered with scythe in hand. "Ryuk, can you fight with just claws?"

"Yes, I can." Ryuk answered Light. "I may be old, but I'm pretty good at hand-to-hand combat."

"As am I," Rem added. "Let us confront that insult to death gods."

"Alright!" Misa shouted. "Shall we go, Rem?"

The Heartless shook a little. "Mi... sa?" The Heartless gripped it's scythe. "I... am... Rem!"

L licked some sea-salt ice cream. "Hmm, that thing seems to respond when Rem and Misa speak."

Chapter 15 - The Kingdom Hearts Crew - The Beast

The Seven Sins, Maleficent, and Pete were all beaten up. "Curse you all!" Maleficent shouted when she raised her staff.

Using her powers of darkness, she combined the seven sins to become a creature known as Legion. "We are Legion, for we are many." the monstrosity verified.

Zexion blinked and then flipped some pages on his book. "It says here that: To battle a fusion of monsters to make a giant monster, we must get giant robots." He closes the book. "Eh, who needs that Power Rangers crap?"

Axel sets the big blob on fire. "Eh, let it roast till I can use it for Luxord's ashplate ashes."

The monster only regenerated. "You cannot destroy us!"

Kixur steps up to the combination of sins. "Rest in peace, Thanatos' Reaping!" A scythe is summoned into Kixur's left hand. "Hm, Soul Dispatcher!" He threw the scythe at the abomination, making it fade away into oblivion.

Everyone else dropped their jaw. "Now I see by what the gods meant in using it when in dire desperation." Roxas commented.

3. Nanaki Broken in six places

Question: Where the gloves called Pyrotex in FMA?

4. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Apperantly so, I wouldn't put it in there otherwise.

Chapter 16 - The Last Homunculus - Possession

Regret finds a group of humans on the ground, dead from a heart attack. "What a waste, well, I could just consume them." Regret absorbs the bodies. "I wonder what could do that, making a heart stop?"

"I can!" A bandit walks up to Regret twitching. "This body already has a soul, so my grasp isn't as strong............ oh, but you don't have a soul in your body to control."

"Hah! So you want my body, eh?" Regret asked. "Well, you're not gettin' it without a fight."

The possessed bandit laughs manically. "You cannot defeat me, Light Yagami!"

Regret laughs, just not as evilly. "Light Yagami? Is that even a name?"

Several other bandits approach Regret, all twitching. Some had red eyes staring at him. "This one cannot be killed by a heart attack, it has no name." one of them with red eyes mentioned.

"So, souls of humans that failed to find their way to the afterlife?" Regret gets ready to fight with his fists. "Interesting, I guess I'll just give you a helping hand!"

All the bandit screamed out their battle cry. "Curse the Death Note!"

Chapter 16 - Kira Investigation Alchemists - Heart(less) of a Shinigami

Light and Misa rushed at the Heartless, it only parrying their scythe strikes away. "Die, you monster!" Light shouted out.

"Won't you just give up?!" Misa asked with annoyance.

"Mi... sa, st... op... hitting!" It finally gives into it's instinct and swipes their scythes away. "Light Yagami, you will pay!"

Watari grabs a rifle with a compressor on it and shoots the Heartless' scythe away. "You will not harm them, beast."

L licks his sea-salt ice cream more, then picking up the heartless' scythe. "Now, I have something to use."

Mello passes Misa her scythe. "Go get 'em!"

Near throws Light the scythe he got knocked away. "Light, get ready!"

Ed tries to slash at the heartless, but it grabs his automail with it's claws and throws him away. "Da** it! This thing isn't normal!"

Al snaps his fingers, resulting in an explosion like Roy Mustang's attack. "Hey, I'm pretty good at this!"

The heartless flies in the air with it's wings and sees Rem in front of it. "Wh.. at? But... I'm me!" It roars and punches Ryuk, which was behind the creature. "Ow! You know, shinigami can feel pain too!"

Chapter 16 - The Kingdom Hearts Crew - A New Ally

They all walked back into the castle, but then spotted someone with a stolen Organization coat on. "Hey, stop, thief!" Xemnas demanded of the mysterious person.

"Is this the one who freed Maleficent, Pete, and the Sins?" Xigbar asked, summoning his guns.

"Sure seems like it." Xaldin answered, drawing his lances.

"He sure has some smarts, only a master hacker could override my security protocols." Vexen commented, raising his shield.

"I had to lift those pendants, thanks for making them overly heavy, Vexen." Lexeaus sarcastically thanked Vexen, pulling out his tomahawk.

"I must research this, I helped in setting the security as well." Zexion also commented, flipping through his book.

"Oh, so this is the person who released those pushovers?" Sora asked?

"Huh, pushovers, eh? Well, you guys got a solid one!" Kairi commented, reflecting back on her battle with Sloth.

"Stop it, guys. We need to follow that one!" Riku pointed out.

"Perhaps we should go thank him for allowing us to take revenge on them." Saix suggested, grinning evilly with claymore ready to smash.

"Whoa, slow down, Saix! A painful death is necessary for going against the Organization." Axel suggested with chakras gripped tightly.

"You people are sadistic..." commented Demyx with a sigh, strumming his sitar.

They followed the one with the stolen black coat to the Alter of Naught, him just standing there licking sea-salt ice cream from the freezer. "Mmm, this is good..."

"You stole my ice cream!" Roxas shouted out, with Oblivion in hand. "Off with his head!"

Namine restrained Roxas, with Oathkeeper in her hands. "Stop, Roxas! It isn't worth it!"

Luxord tosses a coin. "To kill him or not?" It arrives on tails. "Blast, I was hoping for a heads. Oh well, I'll do it anyway!" Luxord drew from his enormous card deck.

"Gah! A pedal is on his stolen Organization boots! He trampled my flower garden!" Marluxia called to his scythe.

"Great, just what we needed, someone who is ok to be decapitated." Larxene smirked as she pulled out some daggers.

"So, he's not with you guys?" Donald asked, clueless.

"Nope, nuttin' at all!" Goofy answered.

"We still have to deal with him!" Mickey logically deduced.

The thief lowered his hood, to reveal a man who has weird hair, large eyebags, and pale skin. "Hello, my name is L."

5. Nanaki Broken in six places

....I thought you said it was two chapters per page?

6. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

I missed one chapter in one of the previous pages and this is how I even it out. >_>

7. Nanaki Broken in six places

Ahh...Gottcha Cloaked Schemer.

8. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

*brain melts*

*siiiiigh* I finnally caught up... X.x;

I don't really get everything since I've never watched Death Note... And have only watched, like, half of FMA, but it's still really good! ^-^

BTW, is L, like, some kinda human garbage disposal or something...? O.o;

He eats... A lot...

9. Nanaki Broken in six places

Yes...he eats A LOT. In almost EVERY episode, he eats...hell, he might eat in EVERY episode, actually...O.o;

10. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

He somehow stomachs sweets continously and still manages to be underweight.

11. Nanaki Broken in six places

Yes, that too...*Get's kicked by...guess who? L!*

12. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

He must have some genetic abnomality that allows his brain to process stuff faster, but repuires more energy than what human-sized Durcell batteries provide.

13. Nanaki Broken in six places

....Okay? Your smart....O.o;

14. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

It's common sense, plus I have had enough time to come to this conclution. I've had this theory for a while.

15. Nanaki Broken in six places

*Nods lifelessly* Okay, Sir...

16. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter 17 - The Last Homunculus - The Condemned Soul and the Conjured Sin

"Death Note?" Regret asked with confusion. "Heh, weirdoes, taste the true power of homunculi!"

The possessed bandits combine together, fused like a chimera. Light has the most dominant soul, so he is in control over the monstrous body. "Allow me to greet you in my true form!" Light yelled. It morphed into what Light's body used to look like, except with red eyes. "So, you think you can defeat me?"

Regret grinned with hunger. "I will enjoy consuming you, Light Yagami!" He roared like an animal and expanded his muscles a little using the mass of the bodies he has gained so far. "I shall defeat you!"

Light laughed like the maniac he truly was. "Oh, really? I shall reign as god of this world, and all the others!"

Regret laughed, but it was more like a chuckle. "I even forgot to tell you my name, it's Regret! As in you'll regret ever fighting me!"

"So, Regret, are you gonna stop me?" Light asked before transmuting a lance from the ground. "These dumb alchemists don't know the truth behind truths, but I do! Therefore, I am destined to be god of existence!"

Regret transmutes a lance as well. "Don't think you're the only one who knows truth, so do I! After absorbing living alchemists, I am able to do what other homunculi could not, perform alchemy!"

The two clashed their spears with such force, they broke. After that, then came the swords. They broke also, finally, Regret prevailed against Light. "Is that all, Yagami?" Regret asked bluntly.

"No, I have one more trick!" Light answered. He released his soul and tried to bond with Regret's body, but it only absorbed him. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!" Light's soul screamed. And on that note, Regret absorbed the rest of the souls and the body that looked like Light.

"Hmph, stupid chump." Regret commented as the last of the body was consumed.

Chapter 17 - Kira Investigation Alchemists - The Sweet Embrace of Death Gods

The heartless fails to be defeated, as Light, Misa, L, and Watari are left gasping for air on the ground. Ryuk stands guard to Near and Mello, leaving Rem to deal with the scytheless heartless. "Tell me, what are you?" Rem asked.

"You are....... me." the heartless replied. It remembers when it wrote L and Watari's names in it's Death Note. "Why am I here, what am I? I do not know, only my will is holding back the urge to take you into the abyss of darkness."

"You confuse me, answer!" Rem demanded of the thing.

"Give up, it'll never stop until it's destroyed!" Ed cried out.

"Brother, the shinigami is trying to reason with the other..... thing." Al quickly defended.

Ed didn't listen to Al, as he transmuted a lance from a pipe near where he was standing and plunged it into the heartless. "Say goodbye!" Ed pushed it in harder.

The heartless roared in pain, threw Ed and the lance away, and dropped to the ground. "Ah, so it is finally the end for me?" It crawls to the beaten-up Misa and hugged her, shocking everyone. "This is the way I wanted to go, goodbye, Misa." The heartless released it's heart, and another Rem was projected by the heart. It waved goodbye and disappeared.

Everyone got up and thought about what just happened. "What was that about?" L asked.

"Uh oh, L doesn't know what's going on!" Mello pointed out.

"It's the end of the world!" Near teased.

"Settle down, you two!" Watari commanded. "I'm better than you in accuracy!"

Light sighed, then joined L in eating sea-salt ice cream. "Hm, what was that just now?"

Misa thought about it for a while. I think I'm having dejavu....... she commented in her mind.

Chapter 17 - The Kingdom Hearts Crew - Xell, the Twilight Tactician

L licks some sea-salt ice cream even more. "Mmm, this is really good."

"Did you release those nine?" Xemnas asked with caution.

"Yes, as a matter of fact." L responded.

"You little punk, that caused us quite a bit of trouble!" Xigbar yelled.

"It was necessary, as a test." L responded.

"A test?" Xaldin asked. "You were testing us?"

"Indeed I was, Whirlwind Lancer." L answered with a smile.

"You hacked my programming, who are you?" Vexen asked.

"Good observation, I hacked your database to find answers. It turns out I am like you, a nobody." L answered while finishing the ice cream.

"How did you persuade them to not hurt you when you were freeing them?" Lexeaus asked with curiosity.

"I didn't, I hacked it from afar." L replied.

"So, you're a nobody like us? What were you testing us for?" Zexion asked.

"To see if you all were worthy of my allegiance." L replied. "I intend to join you, if you wished, because you all passed spectacularly."

"................... A new ally?" Saix wondered.

"Great, another member for Organization XIV, soon to be Organization XV!" Axel excitedly screamed.

"Sweet, this is gonna be awesome!" Demyx also screamed excitedly.

"Calm down, it's not like you guys have emotion." Luxord ruined. "Stop running around pretending to be happy."

"Luxord, stop. Let the fools have their fun." Marluxia suggested.

"Marly, you're just saying that because you agree with those clowns." Larxene commented.

"Too many people in the Organization right now...." Roxas whined.

"Come on, Roxas, suck it up!" Kixur suggested to Roxas in a tone of voice like that of a friend.

"We haven't even celebrated Kixur's joining yet!" Namine shouted.

"................ I forgot why we're here." Donald suddenly blurted out.

"We was commin' back from the party at Olympus!" Goofy answered to Donald.

"Well, we're done here!" Mickey dusted off his pants.

"Alright, let's go before we interrupt any more." Riku suggested.

"Aw, come on, guys! Won't you stick around for the welcoming party?" Sora asked and suggested.

Kari turned around eagerly. "Another party, you say? I'm staying for a little while longer..."

Xemnas raised his eyebrow. "You want to join? Very well, but it'll be hard thinking up a name." Xemnas waved his hand, the words ELL were conjured and floating in front of L. "Do you want to know?" L nods. "You feel nothing, you can feel nothing. Do you want a meaning?" L nods again. With a wave of his hand, Xemnas makes the letters spin. The leading nobody suddenly stops the roulette, revealing the name. XELL "A new you." Everyone scatters away, talking. "Xell, you may keep those clothes. I will make preparations in my office."

Xell smiles, then finishes the sea-salt ice cream popsicle. "Xell, eh? This'll be interesting."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's pronounced (Z-EHH-L), like the FFVIII character.

17. zerogit Destiny Islands Resident

Sorta AWEZOMENESS!!!! Your story intrigues me!
    starts worrying when next chapter comes out and decides to make his own:D

18. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Hmmm... You LIKE giving everyone lines at the end, don't you? I've noticed that about all of the last few chapters...

19. Jade Rhade King's Apprentice

Pokity-pokity-pokity-pokity.... hola. Have nothing more to say, since I've stated all my views via PM...

20. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Yes, I give everyone lines. It's my job as a writer.

Chapter 18 - The Last Homunculus - A Visit to Central

Regret arrives at Central's Library, he saw it was under reconstruction. He approaches a construction worker. "Hey, why is it being rebuilt?"

"There was a monstrous earthquake and many armored monsters crawled out of fallen flying machines coming from the sky!" the construction worker explained.

Regret became skeptical instantly. "Flying machines from the sky, riiiiight."

"I heard it happened in Lior too!" the construction worker emphasized.

"Anyway, is there any way to......." Regret's attention redirected to two people who were trapped by a heavy fallen bookcase. Regret lifts the bookcase off like it was a feather and helps the both of them up. Thankfully, Regret was wearing clothes to cover his ouroborus.

"Thanks," said the tall blond man with blue eyes. "I'm Russell Tringham, thank you for getting us out of that predicament."

"Yeah, thanks!" shouted the smaller teenager also with blonde hair and blue eyes. "I'm Fletcher Tringham!"

"Hello, Russell and Fletcher, my name is..." Regret thought about it for a moment Crap, I can't say my name is Regret "... Ronald Egret, but just call me Ron." Nice save, you slick homunculus!

"Hey, Ron, would you like to have some tea with me and my brother at our place?" asked Russell, completely fooled.

"Uh, sure!" Regret answered. It'd be nice if I had some allies.

"Alright, I'll lead the way!" called Fletcher, still acting like a kid.

Regret sits at the table, sipping hot tea slowly. "So, I guess you two are part of the reconstruction team?" Regret asked curiously to Fletcher and Russell.

"Yeah, me and brother are both the planners!" Fletcher answers.

"Settle down, it's not very important if you think about it." Russell belittled the position, being modest and whatnot.

"Come on, the job's obviously reserved for the best, don't ya think?" Regret complimented.

"Haha, not really." Russell said flattered, but modestly.

"Well, nice meetin' you folks, but I gotta get goin'!" Regret waved goodbye. Nice people, hope nothing bad happens to them......... again. Regret was reminded of that falling bookcase. Someone then shoots Regret several times with tranquilizer darts and Regret collapses unconscious.

Chapter 18 - Kira Investigation Alchemists - Venture to Another Dimension

Part 1 - A Portal To the Realm of Darkness

A Dark Corridor opens, swallowing the helicopter with Light, Misa, L, Ryuk, Rem,
    Near, Mello, Edward, and Alphonse inside (pretty much everyone except Watari).

All of them arrive in the realm of darkness, where Mustang, Hawkeye, and Armstrong were battling almost-invisible heartless.

"Fullmetal!" Mustang cried out as he snapped his fingers, creating an explosion. "I knew you'd come sometime."

Hawkeye snipes down a few flying heartless. "A little help here, boys?"

"Even the strength of the Armstrong family passed through generations needs help!" Armstrong yelled as he bunched a Large Body away with his gauntlets.

"Yes, sirs and ma'am!" Ed obeyed, transmuting a handblade and cutting down a few Armored Knights.

"You don't need to tell me twice!" Al shouted out while using his new weapon, pyrotex gloves, to make explosions like Mustang's.

"I dunno what's going on, but we have to help the others fight!" Light shouted, rushing at a Grim Reaper boss heartless.

"And that's why I love him!" Misa declared, helping Light fight the boss with her scythe.

"Don't forget about us!" L reminded everyone. "The Wammy's House team, move out!" L swiped a few heartless down with the scythe of the Alternate Rem's heartless while munching on a giant sugary-cookie.

"Yes sir!" Mello grabbed a gun and started firing at Neo Shadows.

"Aye, aye, Captain!" Near hit Hook Bats away with a crowbar.

"I'm a bit lost, but whatever. I'm helping." clarified Ryuk, who carried heartless high above and dropped them.

"Ok, Ryuk, I guess I'll follow." Rem does the same as Ryuk.

After the Grim Reaper boss heartless was finished off, all ten of them were sent pummeling out of the Realm of Darkness and to another world.

Part 2 - Traverse Town, the Refuge of the Abandoned

The ten of them drop out of the Dark Corridor into the First District of Traverse Town. "Huh, we happen to arrive in a town." L commented.

Several Dusks slither by, waving hello to the new group. The Current Population sign changed a little like magic.

"Uhh, awkward...." Mello commented after biting a chocolate bar.

"What were those things?" Near asked while playing around with a toy rocket.

"I don't think they were associated with the black things earlier, their symbols were different." L observed and explained.

"Huh? Oh yeah, they are different." Misa realized.

Light goes wander around the town while the others sit on a bench. "Are you coming, Ryuk?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'll come with you." Ryuk answered.

"I'll stay here to look around for any attackers, they can't see me." Rem told everyone (except the three who couldn't see the shinigami).

"Nice to see you all talking to thin air, I'm going to sleep." Hawkeye confirmed.

"Are you guys taking something that makes you hallucinate?" Mustang asked. "Well, I'm gonna nap too."

"As am I, good night!" Armstrong added.

Chapter 18 - Organization XV - The Planning

"So, who's gathering the guests?" Zexion asked. "Most of them don't trust us."

"Sora and his friends are gathering the guests, but of course, they do not trust us after our fiasco." Xemnas answered.

"Kixur and Xell are waiting in line for sea-salt ice cream in Twilight Town with Namine and Roxas, that'll stall some time." Lexeaus added, grinning. "Only a day at least, in perfect condition."

"Perfect, the heartless and Dusks work fast, as well." Saix also added.

"I'll deal with the technological things, then. I have been working on a laser-scan register for a while." Vexen suggested. "I must add the finishing touches and install it at the entrance (AKA the alleyway)."

"I'll handle the food, but forgive me if I spice it up too much." Axel suggested.

"I'll be handling the drinks then!" commented Demyx.

"I can charge up the power plant and light the city for a whole week." Larxene suggested, giggling sadistically.

"I'll handle the weather, no raining until the party's done!" Xaldin yelled with determination.

"Hehe, my job is the fireworks display." Xigbar confirmed. "It'll go out like a BANG!"

"I'll make the Confirmation cards, then?" Luxord asked.

"And I might just decorate the city......" Marluxia added.

"Well the, everything settled, get to work!" Xemnas demanded in an encouraging voice."

"Yes, sir!" everyone replied back.