Kingdom Hearts: Apocalypse ~ Volume 1 - Space

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Nanaki Broken in six places

....Huh??? (Is completely confused today...)

2. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

3. Nanaki Broken in six places

To that, I respond: HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND??!!! lol....I need a laugh....

4. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

5. Nanaki Broken in six places

Damn...you've changed. You were A LOT more serious when I first joined. It's good to see that you lightened up, ya know?

6. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

I'm much more silly because I've been spinning around, I'm dizzy.

7. Nanaki Broken in six places

....What?? lol.

8. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

'Tis the truth, should I lie and say I flew too close to the sun?

9. Nanaki Broken in six places

....Icares??? (Or however it's spelled..)

10. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Icarus

Chapter 11 - The Kingdom Hearts Crew - Titanic

Organization XIV walks out of the Dark Corridor just as the Keybladers & Co. beam down from the Gummi Ship. The sky has turned a bloodish red, Hades rides his chariot around the sky cackling.

"The Keyblade Masters!" Xemnas shouted in surprise.

"Organization XIII! Wait, why're Namine, Roxas and.......... Riku?" Sora responded in confusion.

"It's the fake Riku," Riku said accusingly. "I thought I took care of you."

"It's Kixur now! And your nobodies are now on the side of Organization XIV!" Kixur cried. Maybe I went a little too far that time.

They all turned their attention to Hercules riding Pegasus up to Olympus.

"The Olympian Gods are in trouble, but how to get up there?" Xemnas thought.

"We could use the Gummi Ship!" Mickey suggested. The group of (........... 14 + 6 = 20!) twenty beamed onto the Gummi Ship from the lobby Save Point and blasted the Titan Heartless with laser gummi's while flying up.

The Olympians trembled and scattered, the goddess Hestia remained to tend to the hearth.

"Hercules! Defeat Hades for the sake of Olympus!" ordered Zeus.

Dark Wind Titan met resistance from Zexion, Donald, and Xaldin. They brewed a tornado so mighty that it counteracted the Wind Titan's Heartless' entire body and the heart flew out back to Kingdom Hearts.

Dark Ice Titan faced Axel and Marluxia again, making Ice Titan topple into Dark Fire Titan.

Dark Lava Titan was fought by Demyx and Vexen yet again, now with the help of Keyblade Masters. The combined Ice Magic froze the Titan, making it fall to the ground and shatter into pieces, releasing the hearts of the Lava and Ice Titans.

Even as a Heartless, Rock Titan got ganged up on by all 20 people. "No fair." whimpered Dark Rock Titan. They all grinned as Sora activated Drive form. Sora wore an Organization cloak and a glowing Nobody symbol on his forehead. That Sora had all of the combined twenty's weapons circling around him, blasting Rock Titan into pieces and releasing it's heart.

Chapter 11 - Kira Investigation Team - Saved by Shinigami

All of the heartless were hit, popping like bubbles. "What?!" Light said surprised. "Talk about weird...."

"Weird, eh?" They were all smacked by a hard-cover notebook and Ryuk appeared to them with a scythe. "I'm Ryuk, the Shinigami who just saved you."

A gentler touch, but nonetheless hard, notebook rubbed the three of them. Rem became visible, also with scythe. "Taking all the credit already, Ryuk?"

Rem gives Misa her scythe and Ryuk gives Light his scythe. "What about me?" L said, depressed.

"You will have to fight with your fists until you get a weapon." Ryuk answered. "Don't make me write your name down."

L did this: o_0 "Write my name down?"

"That's how we take your lives, we write a human's name down in our Death Notes. It's how this Kira does it, despite being human."

Chapter 11 - Ed & Al Adventures - Military Assistance

The military rolled in soon after the start of the Heartless Invasion. Mustang was the first one at the scene, burning down flying Heartless in flames, Hawkeye was sniping down hidden Heartless, and a reinstated Armstrong transmuted spikes to pierce the ones hiding underground. Ed and Al, of course, went inside Winry's house.

"Winry!" cried Ed. "Come on, it's us! Ed and Al!"

Winry came down running and hugged both of them. "I knew you'd return sometime."

Ed received new and improved automail (with added metal in the right arm to transmute) and Al got some pyrotex gloves.

Typical of those two, they ran out with a battle cry and pummeled heartless going uphill.

"Fullmetal!" Mustang shouted as he saw the two fighting.

"Those boys almost never disappoints us, right on time!" Hawkeye commented.

"They sure have grown." Armstrong added.

Chapter 11 - Cameo - A message from "The Powers That Be" (AKA Zexion of the Twilight)

Sorry the Death Note and Fullmetal Alchemist segments are short, but in case you haven't noticed, I'm a human being who need to speed onto the next agenda. Thank you for your time, you may have those minutes of your life back.

11. Nanaki Broken in six places

Ah..I see your putting one chapter up per page now...

12. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Actually, I was too busy responding.

13. Nanaki Broken in six places

Ohh...I'm just trying to bump this for you, at the same time as not spam it...it get's hard sometimes....

14. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter 12 - The Kingdom Hearts Crew - "Reaping" in the Rewards

In Olympus, home of the gods, the heroes who saved the world lined up in a row. Hades returned with his powers stripped away, growling in anger at them. Naminé clapped and sketched the group (including her) gathered around on a cloud, kinda like a group picture. It was a party all around, Phil was hanging around Aphrodite, Herc and Meg were running around with High School Yearbooks, Organization XIV were playing party games, the Keybladers and Co. were stuffing their faces, and Roxas + Naminé were drinking punch (it wasn't spiked with alcohol) and hanging out near a punch fountain. The Fates, Panic & Pain, and another cloaked figure were there also. After the celebration, the gods are now giving out the rewards for such service to the gods.

"You twenty have saved Olympus from the edge of calamity, and so we shall grant you new power to use against your enemies." Zeus announced. "May the gods be with you and protect you always."

First to receive the gift is Xemnas, the Seeker of Darkness. "You are granted a small portion of Hades' power, the Gloom of Hades."

Second was Xigbar, the Freeshooter. "You are granted the power of accuracy, Artemis' Aim."

Third was Xaldin, the Whirlwind Lancer. "You shall wield the power of the storms, Poseidon's Storm."

Fourth was Vexen, the Chilly Academic. "Your genius shall be increased, Athena's Wisdom."

Fifth was Lexeaus, the Silent Hero. "May the gods drive your rage, Ares' Fury."

Sixth was Zexion, the Cloaked Schemer. "Cleverness is your tactic, Hermes' Cunning."

Seventh was Saïx, the Luna Diver. "The moon shall aid you always, Selene's Shadow."

Eighth was Axel, the Flurry of Dancing Flames. "Fire will consume your enemies, Hephaestus' Blaze."

Ninth was Demyx, the Melodious Nocturne. "Your tune will disrupt those against you, Apollo's Orchestra."

Tenth was Luxord, the Gambler of Fate. "Destiny is on your side, Fate's Hand."

Eleventh was Marluxia, the Graceful Assassin. "Nature will entangle your foes, Demeter's Thornbush."

Twelveth was Larxene, the Savage Nymph. "I give you a piece of my own power, Zeus' Lightning."

Thirteenth was Roxas, the Key of Destiny. "The power of light will prevail, Helios' Shine."

Finally, fourteenth was Kixur, the Silver-Haired Shadow. "You will be granted a special power, one only used in life-or-death situations. Beware of this power, Thanatos’ Reaping." The cloaked figure waves his hand, gifting Kixur with his power. The rest of them was handed theirs by the god Zeus.

The chief god then turned to the Keyblade masters. "For you four chosen by the keyblade, the souls of the Titans shall be infused into you."

Four large spirits rise from the Underworld to Olympus. The spirit of the Rock Titan is pulled into Riku. "You now will wield the power of the Rock Titan.'

The soul of the Fire Titan enters Sora. "The power of the Fire Titan is yours."

The ghost of the Ice Titan combines with Kairi. "The power of the Ice Titan now belongs to you."

The ethereal form of the Wind Titan fuses with Mickey. "You now control the power of the Wind Titan."

Zeus gives Donald and Goofy a book to share. "You will find out what powers you will receive in time."

Donald and Goofy sighed in disappointment. "Aww..."

The Olympian Gods lift their goblets of wine. "To a new age of peace!"

Chapter 12 - Kira Investigation Team - Chaos in the City

"I see, so that is how Kira does it." L comments. "This fact should aid us in our search."

Heartless roam around the city, capturing people and dragging them into the darkness.

Light sweeps away a group of four Heartless with his newly-acquired scythe. "Bothersome pests, don't you think, L?"

L kicks away the Soldier trying to claw him. "Yes, especially without a weapon."

Misa knocks away the Neo Shadows. "Stop complaining, you are the best detective in the world!"

Rem and Ryuk grab the flying Wyverns. "These things don't have specific names!" Ryuk shouted.

Chapter 12 - Ed & Al Adventures - Chimera Heartless

A Chimera Heartless rose from the darkness, it consuming other Heartless to power itself up. "Great, now we got a big one!" Ed shouted in sarcasm.

"Brother, it isn't very big." Al responded.

"Let's kick it's @$$ before it gets any bigger!" Ed responded to the response.

The Chimera roared and tried to bite the brothers. Ed cut off it's snake-tail and Al impaled one of the heads. Mustang constantly burned it's limbs, Hawkeye shot at it's heads, and Armstrong stonespiked it's body.

The chimera would not yield to death, so it retreated into the darkness. Still, the heartless continued to bombard the town.

15. Nanaki Broken in six places

Okay Cloaked Schemer, how do I respond without spamming?

16. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

I didn't say anything about you spamming, now did I?

17. Nanaki Broken in six places

Welll...I..uhh...I don't know how to respond...*sigh*

18. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter 13 - Ed & Al Adventures - Goodbye, Resembool

Ed and Al rushed to the three old friends. "Mustang!" Ed shouted.

"Good to see you too, Fullmetal. I thought you were gone for good." replied The Flame Alchemist, Corporal Roy Mustang.

"Hawkeye!" Al yelled.

"You boys arrived in the nick of time." replied Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye.

"Armstrong..." The brothers both said together.

"Brothers Elric, welcome back!" The Strong Arm Alchemist welcomed them with open arms (literally).

Winry came down running, but a Heartless the size of Resembool itself dropped from the sky and the whole town was swallowed by darkness.

Chapter 13 - Kira Investigation Team - The Wammy's House, Near and Mello

Light, Misa, and L arrive at the helicopter on the rooftop of the Investigation Headquarters and, piloted by Watari, fly to The Wammy's House in the United Kingdom.

"Welcome to my homeland, Great Britain." L said with a smile.

The two best students come to greet the four. Both felt like L and was quite weird like him to a degree.

"Welcome to The Wammy's House, I'm Mello." welcomed Mello, the one in black with dirty blonde hair. He munched a chocolate bar with a great bite.

"I'm Near, second alias N." Near also welcomed. The boy had white hair, pajamas, and a toy rocket in his hand.

"These two are the most likely to become the next L." L clarified. "Near has a 51% chance, while Mello has a 49% chance."

"Nice to meet you, Mello and Near!" Misa said with a smiling face.

Mello and Near slightly blushed, with Light yelling at them. "Hey, she's MY girlfriend!"

Chapter 13 - The Kingdom Hearts Crew

Part 1 - Sin

The Kingdom Hearts Crew came back to The World That Never Was via Gummi Ship because lack of energy.

They had stopped at Memory's Skyscraper, when they spotted the Seven Deadly Sins and the other two captives turning to see them.

"Bah! Organization XIII, another Riku, the Keyblade Wielders, and the two lackeys." Maleficent spat in disgust.

"They're absolutely no good!" added Pete.

"Let's tear them to shreds, fellow sins!" Lust commanded.

Part 2 - Virtue

"How'd you escape? We bound you with Power-Binding Necklaces." Xemnas asked.

"Can't we beat an answer out of them like last time?" Xigbar asked the Superior.

"Rip them to shreds for shaming the majority of us in battle!" demanded Xaldin.

"It is a disgrace to find a flaw in my invention, let me fix that!" Vexen cried in determination.

"Bite me, beast!" Lexeaus dared Gluttony.

"A worthy opponent does not come every day." commented Zexion.

"You have defeated me once, you shall not again, kid!" Saix yelled at Wrath.

"Sorry to burn such a nice-looking lady up again, but a dude's gotta do what a dude's gotta do." Axel commented.

"You can't win against us!" Demyx screamed with a singing voice.

"Greed consumed me, you shall never again!" Luxord glared at a grinning Greed.

"How dare you try and even think of this, combating the Organization." Marluxia just added.

"Children these days are brats, they need to be punished!" Larxene sadistically smiled.

"Not again..." Roxas sighed.

"Weren't these people kinda easy?" Kixur asked.

"Maleficent never gives up." Mickey sighed. "I'd respect her for that if she wasn't evil."

"Well, we better start qwacking!" quacked Donald.

"I thin'k Donald meant 'crackin'!" Goofy corrected.

"The witch has returned, let's finish her off again!" Riku yelled in fury.

"I can't believe this..." commented Kairi.

"These ones aren’t human, nobody, or heartless." Namine observed.

"Let's just deal with them before they escape!" Sora suggested to the large pack.

19. Nanaki Broken in six places

Question: Is L really from Great Britian?

20. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Uhh, yeah....

Chapter 14 - Kira Investigation Alchemists - A Meeting Between Prodigies

Ed and Al dropped from a Dark Corridor in midair onto Ryuk. "Ay, why does this always happen to me?" Ryuk asked with annoyance.

"Well, sorry, buddy. I dropped by and..." Ed blinked and stared at Ryuk. He then jumped backwards. "Wah! What the hell is that?!"

Al scoots back. "It looks like a monster."

"Oh, you can see me? You must've both touched my Death Note when you fell on me." Ryuk explained. And so, Rem and Ryuk had to slap everyone again in order to be noticed.

"Gah! Two demons!" Mello yelled in terror.

"S... Shinigami?" Near asked. "They do exist..."

Misa helped the two alchemists up. "Welcome!"

"Great, more people to hit on Misa..." Light grunted.

"Lighten up, Light, she's pretty......" L commented.

Chapter 14 - The Kingdom Hearts Crew - The Sinners and the Virtuous

Zexion and Envy fought again, both turning into completely different objects and being to outmatch the other.

"Sin of Envy, eh? Don't remember ever being jealous of anyone." Zexion commented.

"Says you, red bicycle when you were twelve." Envy replied.

"Ah yes, I remember that now, I was a fool then." Zexion turned his arm into a snake. "That was then, this is now!"

Axel faced off against Lust, each bloodthirsty and eager to combat.

"Alright, pretty boy, you're time's up!" Lust screamed as she extended her nails.

"You can't see my lifespan, ya know." Axel replied wittingly as he summoned his chakrams.

Axel just knocked away Lust's nails while casting fire spells.

Gluttony faces Lexeaus and Riku. "Hmmmmm, well-done meat!"

"Well, might as well use our new power." Lexeaus suggested. "Ares' Fury!" The nobody is filled with the power of the war god, becoming more powerful and berserk than Saix on sugar. "Say goodbye, fat man!"

"Hey, good idea!" Axel realized. "Hephaestus' Blaze!" Fire erupted from the ground, pillars of flame scorched the very cement all of them stood on. Lust looked a bit worried as a drop of sweat came down from her face.

"Hermes' Cunning!" Zexion awkwardly shouted out. He could now process everything into his mind faster and more efficiently than before, as well as having increased illiusional power. "Hey Envy, I'm over here. No, I'm over here!" Envy turned again and again to see Zexion everywhere.

Maleficent and Pete fought against the Mickey Mouse Club (Mickey, Donald, & Goofy). "Fools, you think you can defeat the mistress of all evil!"

"Pretty much..." Donald answered honestly while scratching his head.

"This is mutiny, sailor!" Pete shouted.

"Not if I already quit, Captain Pete!" Mickey answered with keyblade in hand.

"Hyuk, 'veryone forgot me!" Goofy noticed after a while.

Saix and Larxene fought Wrath again. "You two were overwhelmed so easily by wrath, you will be my slaves after this!" Wrath assured.

"I'm not being some kid's toy, Selene's Shadow!" The moon appeared in the sky, granting Saix access to the moonlight's energy. "Moon shine bright, I shall punish you!"

Larxene held out her daggers. "Slave? To a kid? No way, not ever!" She giggled and reached toward the sky. "Zeus' Lightning!" The electricity came down on the world, thunder struck the lightning rods. Every time there was a flash of light, Larxene teleported to another place.

"Crap, this is gonna be hard..." Wrath thought aloud.

Greed was battling Luxord, Xigbar, Demyx, Marluxia, and Vexen. "Ganging up on the little guy, eh?" Greed asked.

"As if! We know that your shield will protect you from most of the pounding." Xigbar answered with a grin. "Artemis' Aim!" Xigbar had a glimmer in his eye, supernatural accuracy was guaranteed, as well as space control.

"This is quite a gamble, you are sure to lose." Luxord assured also with grin. "Fate's Hand!" There came four cards in his hand, he could use time magic efficiently.

"Nothing sooths the savage beast like music," Demyx whispered. He suddenly burst out "Apollo's Orchestra!" Sound waves solidified and rammed against the durable shield of Greed.

"The best security money can buy just isn't enough these days." Vexen blurted out. "Athena's Wisdom!" He could now calculate what kind of weakness Greed' have.

"Nature has a way of stabbing you in the back, Demeter's Thornbush!" Vines rose out from behind Marluxia, pounding on Greed's shield along with the music notes from Demyx.

Sloth battled Kairi and Namine, both with keyblades. "Come on now, girls, boys don't do anything but eat and sleep. We take action." Sloth tried to turn them against the others.

"No thanks, but the invitation is appreciated." Kairi responded. "I know Sora and Riku aren’t that lazy, right Namine?"

Namine nodded her head. "Roxas and Kixur aren’t either."

Sloth morphed into liquid form, slithering around the two girls. "You two had your chance."

Finally, Pride was pitted against Xemnas, Xaldin, Roxas, Kixur, and Sora.

"With my predictor skills, you will not win." Pride proclaimed.

"Says you, but not me! Gloom of Hades!" Xemnas yelled into the city. A dark sense of foreboding filled the air. "What, that's it?"

"Hm, you can see all possibilities, but can you predict the weather?" Xaldin asked. "Poseidon’s Storm!" Gusts of wind blow furiously.

"Light, give me strength! Helios' Shine!" Roxas' Oblivion keyblade shines of light like the sun. "This'd be stronger if Namine didn't need Oathkeeper."

Kixur just stares at everyone. "Cheapos, I can't use mine." He just swipes at Bradley's sword with Soul Eater.

Sora grip onto his keyblade tightly. "Why do I have to handle all the master swordsmen?"

Chapter 14 - The Last Homunculus - Birth

"I've..... done it!" shouted Shou Tucker. "I've finally ridden myself of any animal parts and......... what?"

A terrible creature rose from the transmutation circle.

"What?! No, no! Noooooooooo!!!!!" The creature totally consumed Tucker, and then spotted the Nina.

"P... poor thing, it doesn.........'t wannnnnnnnna live anymmmmmore." The abomination spoke in a soft voice. It ate the Nina too, then climbed into the vat of Red Water Tucker made.

The homunculus slowly began to take the form of a human, reading reports and books. "I see, so the others who were created like me were named after bad qualities. So, therefore, I shall be named Regret!"