Kingdom Hearts: Apocalypse ~ Volume 1 - Space

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Nanaki Broken in six places

Alrighty Sir!! But...one thing I noticed....they..ah crud!! I can't post it...I have to post it in the other thread....but then I'd be double posting..*sigh*

Anyways, sadly, I've forgotten the names of the two other people from Death Note (the one's I haven't seen). It was Mellow and....Somebody...*Stupid mode has been activated*

2. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

3. Nanaki Broken in six places

Yeah! They are both...human?

4. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Always! :D Near plays with toys, even Legos!

5. Nanaki Broken in six places

lol, that's cute. Alrighty, I have to go to bed. Good Night.

6. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

7. Jade Rhade King's Apprentice

Right, I return to offer more utterly useless recommendations.

Like I already said, more romance would be fun ^-^ Perhaps you could try varying your word choice during battle sequences? Instead of having every member shout out their attack, try maybe writing your work in 3rd-person-limited and focus on only one character at a time. Just a suggestion.

8. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Hm, only focus on one character at a time? That takes a while......

9. Nanaki Broken in six places

Alrighty Sir!! Let's get the next chapter up!! (Has nothing else good to say..*bricked*)

10. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter 9 - The Nobody Party - Assault on the Organization...?

After the three have rested up, it was time for an assault. "Alright, Traverse Town is abandoned, so this place is safe. Once we go, there's no turning back. Everyone ready?" Riku Replica asked. Roxas and Namine nodded. "Alright then, let's go!" The clone of Riku opened a Dark Corridor, the team stepping in with weapons out.

The trio arrived in the alleyway with the portal to Betwixt and Between. "Hm, looks the same as ever." examined Roxas. "Though, I sense a hint of darkness."

At Memory's Skyscraper, Neo Shadows and Shadows manifest themselves. "Great, Heartless!" Namine said sarcastically. Though easily dispatched, the trio acknowledged they needed full strength against the Organization.

In the castle, Dusks confirm Roxas' presence and slither away like they do. "Crap, there goes our element of surprise." Roxas grunted.

In the elevator, a trio in the Organization was already waiting for them. It was Axel, Demyx, and Zexion. "I came as soon as I heard, Roxas, good to see ya!" Axel said excitedly.

"Hey, what's with the weapons?" Demyx asked with caution.

"The fake Riku, have you come here to destroy us like you said?" Zexion asked Riku Replica specifically. "Ah, yes, Namine and the Key of Destiny. Welcome to our home, please be our guests."

Roxas makes the decision to make the Oathkeeper and Oblivion to disappear. "We're not here to fight, isn't that right, Riku?" Roxas winked.

Riku Replica acknowledged the message and put away Soul Eater. "Exactly, we're here to reunite with our former 'friends' with whom we share a bond of 'trust' with."

Axel smiled and started the elevator. "Good, I wouldn't want our friends to be injured."

Chapter 9 - Organization XIV - Our "new" allies

Axel showed them to the Throne (AKA meeting) Room. "Alrighty, I'm gonna be in my seat!" Axel opens a Dark Corridor and just appeared on his chair. He was then followed by Demyx and Zexion.

"What is the meaning of this?" Xemnas asked with suspicion. "Roxas, Namine, and the fake Riku, why are you here?"

"They're here to join us, except Namine. She is our guest, the only thing we can offer her is our hospitality." answered Zexion. "Roxas wishes to be reinstated and the clone wishes to join."

Xemnas raised an eyebrow, but then nodded in approval. "Roxas and fake Riku, you are free to join us, and so you shall." The word RIKU appears in front of Riku Replica. "Answer me this: Do you want to know?" Riku Replica nods. "You feel nothing, you can feel nothing. Do you want a meaning?" Riku Replica nods again. With a wave of his hand, Xemnas makes the letters spin. Xemnas suddenly stops the roulette, and the anagram is complete. KIXUR "A new you."

Dusks bring both Roxas and Kixur Organization cloaks. "Go on, Roxas knows where the changing room is." stated Vexen, proud of his creation.

Chapter 9 - The Mickey Mouse Club - Off to see the Wizard

Mickey, Donald, and Goofy sigh. "I hope they forgive us, we did leave without a mention of it."

"I know they will, Sora isn't the kind to hold grudges." Donald confirmed.

"Well, look, it's fur ther' own good!" Goofy added in time.

The gummi ship blasts off to Yen Sid's Tower. They reach Twilight Town without too much trouble.

They are beamed down into the tower, then making their way up the tower. Several kinds of Nobodies appear to try and stop them. "Nobodies?! Why're they here?" Mickey yelled while knocking a Dusk away.

"I dunno, it was like this after we left." Donald answer after casting Thundraga on another Dusk.

"May-be we shud' ask Yen Sid hmself!" Goofy replied.

The group finds Yen Sid's chambers empty. "What's going on? No one's home..." Mickey quickly realized.

Chapter 9 - Keybladers of Destiny - A True Friend

Sora and Kairi awoke on respirators, quickly taking them off in synch. Riku is found waiting for them. "Finally! Are you guys ok?!" Riku said frantically.

"Yeah, but where's the king, Donald, and Goofy?" Sora answered and asked.

Riku raises an eyebrow. "Yeah, where did they go?"

Kairi giggles at the cluelessness of her best friends. "Riku, look in your pocket."

Riku reaches into his pocket and finds a note.

Sorry for leaving without notice.
    -Mickey​

"Eh, oh well, at least you two are ok." Riku shrugged.

11. Nanaki Broken in six places

I liked how you had the naming of Kixur to be correct...It's much better then just:

Xemnas: "Your Going to be...Kixur!"

Gawd..that's something I'd type on a monday...*bricked*

12. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

I coppied the Roxas innitiation. :rolleyes:

13. Nanaki Broken in six places

I noticed! Meh, that's cool.

14. Jade Rhade King's Apprentice

But it makes battle sequences flow better and keeps a chapter from getting monotonous.

15. Nanaki Broken in six places

Good point, Jade Rhade!! That's why my stories tend to be surrounded by one or only a select few Organization members (considering that's all I've written about). The battles are SOOO much easier to write...

16. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Now you tell me! :rolleyes: I will isolate them in the next volume, and I may consider changing some tiny details in the chapters.

17. Nanaki Broken in six places

Thats a good idea! In one of my stories, I had the entire Organization fight...NO WAY!! That fight wasn't as good as the fights in my other stories....

Plus, it'll make it easier to write...BELIEVE ME....

18. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter 10 - Organization XIV - True Sin

The Organization now had 14 members, Namine was an ally, and there was no one to stop them from their goal............ Or so it seemed. "We are now Organization XIV, onward, to a new future!"

Within the city depths, seven beings crawled through a small scar in the space/time continuum. They all headed toward the castle, munching on red stones along the way.

There was suddenly an explosion at Memory's Skyscraper, so everyone Dark Corridor'd there. They saw the Seven Sins, escaped from their dimension. "Hello, my name is Lust."

"Greed."

"Wrath."

"Gluttony!"

"Sloth."

"Pride."

"Envy!"

Each sin spoke their names, eager to spread across the worlds.

"Alright, two of us to take care of each of them." Xemnas ordered.

Saix and Larxene had Wrath to take care of, Demyx and Marluxia took on Sloth, Axel and Vexen attacked Lust, Luxord and Xigbar faced Greed, Xemnas and Xaldin combated Pride, Gluttony was fighting against Lexeaus and Roxas, and lastly Envy was to be defeated by Kixur and Zexion.

Saix and Larxene were extremely sadistic, so Wrath gained much power from them. Demyx and Marluxia's lazy habits energized Sloth. Luxord and Xigbar couldn't stand up against Greed, they were just too greedy. Xemnas and Xaldin committed the sin of Pride too much, it was to much to bare. All said were easily defeated.

Zexion and Envy were perfectly matched, both shapeshifted to combat the other. Gluttony was held back by Lexeaus. Vexen froze Lust in place while Axel burned her to a crisp. Pride was matched by Kixur, both fought with one sword. Roxas delt with Wrath, Sloth, and Greed.

Finally, Lust was turned into a puddle after being burnt so many times. They now moved on to help Roxas. Axel took on Sloth while Vexen fought Sloth. Roxas was left with Wrath, which Roxas easily defeated because of lack of fury. Axel would do anything for his friends, therefore Sloth lost. Vexen didn't have a thing for money, so Greed's shield crumbled. Kixur blasted Pride away with Dark Firaga, completely surprising because his eye did not foresee it. Now was left Envy and Gluttony. They easily outmatched the two remaining sins, and the seven (who have regenitive abilities) were put in the dungeon with special pendants (reverse engineered from Hades' pendants, which had the power to unbind special abilities in the Underworld) so they couldn't use their powers to escape.

Chapter 10 - Kira Investigation Team - Black Creatures

Light, L, and Misa all walk out of the University like they always do. This is a more peaceful version of the original Death Note universe, as Misa goes to the same University, Light and L are actually best friends, and Light had never even heard of the Death Note. "So, Ryuzake, are you leaving Japan as soon as the Kira case is solved?" Light asked with a worried look on his face.

"Yes, I will, but I'll come visit sometimes." L responded with a sigh.

The three simultaneously get a phone call and pick up at the same time. "Hello? What? We'll get right on it." The trio said at the same time.

Several Heartless rise from the ground, surrounding them. "Great, just what we need right now." Light sarcastically said.

Chapter 10 - Ed & Al Adventures - Back Home

(After the FMA movie)
    Edward and Alphonse Elric, the two inseparable brothers, stopped on the road for a while. "Hey, Al, over here!" Ed called Al over. "Remember when you were still a suit of armor? You wanted a cat, well, here you go!"

Al jumps around happily as he just received a baby kitten. "Oh, wow! Thanks brother!" The kitten meows in a direction, the bothers turn to see black creatures crawling around. "Uh oh, this is bad!" Al screamed.

Ed clapped on habit, thinking it wouldn't work, but it did. Alchemy happened, his automail arm extended a handblade. "Alright, now we're talking!"

Alphonse put the kitten in his pocket and transmuted a lance. "You're not fighting alone, brother!" After a few Heartless were cleared, the brothers were dragged into the darkness.

The two arrived, after a bumpy ride, back at Resembool in the Alchemy world. "We're back home..." commented Ed.

Chapter 10 - Keybladers & Co. - Distress Call from Olympus

The Mickey Mouse Club (Mickey, Donald, and Goofy) return to Disney Castle. Chip and Dale run to them. "Oh no, come on, we're gettin' a distress signal!" Sora, Riku, and Kairi are already reading what was sent. "It's from Olympus Coliseum!" Sora shouted.

"Titans? Arn't they gone?" Donald replied?

"Oh, it's they're heartless!" Goofy read with a smile.

"Wait, the signal is being transmitted to somewhere else as well...." Mickey realized.

"The World That Never Was?!" Riku and Kairi shouted.

"Hurry, they're counting on you!" Minnie rushed.

19. Nanaki Broken in six places

Ah, yes. The Seven Deadly Sins, eh?

....No..I won't break out into song....>.>;

20. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

........................ I'm on a Highway to Hell!!!