Kingdom Hearts: Apocalypse ~ Volume 1 - Space

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Nanaki Broken in six places

Yeah. You know, I do have a question. Does Light have a Nobody and Heartless?? I've been curious about that, really...

2. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

No, probably not, Xell is enough.

3. Nanaki Broken in six places

Got it. That would get a little crazy, eh? And confusing...

BTW, how many main characters are in it at this point?? O.o;

4. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Oh dear god, uh: Sora, Riku, Kairi, Mickey, Donald, Goofy, Organization XIII, Namine, Riku Replica (Kixur), Light, Misa, L, Near, Mello, L (Xell), Edward, Alphonse, Winry, Mustang, Hawkeye, Armstrong, Regret. That's 6 + 13 + 21 = 13 + 27 = 40?! No wonder it's so dang hard to write!

5. Nanaki Broken in six places

HOLY ****!!!!! I thought it was 30ish...WTF??!!! Dude, how do you do it??? I don't think Edgher Allan Poe could take on 40!! AND your adding MORE Sins, too??!!!

.........Damn...

6. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter 7....... 40 character? I though I had less.....

Chapter 7 - Organization XII - All your base are belong to us!

The Organization arrived in an alleyway at The World That Never Was. "Whew, that was exhausting, why don't we get some..." Demyx stopped talking as a herd of chocobo approach the twelve. "What the?! Giant birds?!"

The Organization mounts these chocobos (coincidentally, there were twelve) and heads toward the castle. As they traverse the city, the group notices big changes. All the flames are green, there are creatures running amok, and the place Kingdom Hearts used to be is now a green moon. "Ok, what is going on here?" asked Axel.

They enter the castle, now crawling with heartless. "Ok, quick way of dealing with these, stomp on them with big birds!" Xemnas yelled. As they rode up the castle, they noticed big changes. Every nobody symbol was replaces with the heartless emblem and everything gray was now black. "Who ruined my castle?"

They reached the Alter of Naught, where Maleficent and Pete were playing chess. "Oh, look Pete, those nobodies are back. Let's send them to the dungeon like the rest!"

All of the Organization members drew their weapons and jumped off the chocobos. "That witch destroyed our base," proclaimed Xemnas. "Destroy her!"

Pete stood up and called several heartless to surround the twelve. "Don't give me that! AYBABTU!"

Of course, the Organization whipped Maleficent and Pete's butts (actually, Larxene had the pleasure of doing that). They took back the world and made the heartless scratch off the black paint. The heartless emblem stuff was removed and the nobody symbol was restored. The strange creatures were kept around and employed as the world's inhabitants.

Chapter 7 - Keybladers & Co. - Awakening

Sora dozes off (while on auto-pilot) and falls into slumber. "Good thing this thing pilots itselfffffff......."

Sora descends to the Station of Serenity, with Roxas already waiting for him. "What took you so long, Sora?" Roxas asked.

"Heh, sorry, I've been a little busy, Roxas." Sora summons his keyblade. "Ready for the usual sparring?"

Roxas summons his Oathkeeper and Oblivion. "You know it, hyah!" The two spar, keyblades creating sparks the would ignite any burnable surface around.

Likewise, Kairi and Riku have fallen asleep as well. Kairi is talking with Namine, while Riku just watches Sora and Roxas fight while swinging around Way to the Dawn.

Just randomly, out of the darkness rose a Darkside heartless. "Crap, not again..." said the five simultaneously.

Roxas throws Oathkeeper to Namine and Kairi summons her keyblade. All five attack Darkside, but the monstrosity grabs Roxas and Namine, disappearing into the shadows.

All three wake up, but only Sora and Kairi feel as if a half of them has been ripped out and exposed to air.

7. Nanaki Broken in six places

Yeah...uhh..Does Light get a Sythe in Death Note? I keep seeing pictures of him with a Sythe...

8. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

That's just for kicks, Light never actually gets one.

9. Nanaki Broken in six places

Weird..I've seen PhotoBucket pics with him weilding a Sythe. *Shruggs*

BTW, I'm guessing THIS would be the thread your working on, eh?

10. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

11. Nanaki Broken in six places

Okay, that helps. I was getting confused. lol.

12. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Start recommenting! Chapter 8........

Chapter 8 - Organization XII - The Mind is a Dangerous Place

The Organization was sitting in the Throne Room. "So, what information have we gathered on the mysterious beasts?" asked Xemnas with curiosity.

"According to my research, they all have a trace of radiation that is harmless, but nothing else has been confirmed." Vexen answered with disappointment. "I have, however, made something that may help us find out more about as to how they came here." He gets out 13 pairs of goggles. "These can access other beings' minds, sifting through memories will only be a matter of where to look.

Each member, except the missing one, put on the goggles. "Who should we look into first?" Demyx sinisterly asked. He then tried to gain access to Axel's mind.

"Hey! No going in there!" Axel pushes Demyx's mind back. "You shall not pass!"

Zexion's mind stands between both of the opposing elemental foes. "Calm down, you both are so childish."

The twelve enter the dungeon, ganging up on Maleficent's mind. "What?! You again, stay out of here!" The Organization easily overpowered Maleficent's corrupted mind, entering a dark forest.

"This is Maleficent's mind?" Luxord said disgusted. "There's nothing here but wilderness and darkness."

Saix glanced at the ever-glowing green, full moon. "This witch has no taste, a green moon?"

Several large crows fly through the air, blocking the way further. "Allow me to take care of those rats-with-wings!" Xigbar merely shoots them all down. "Wait, we can use weapons inside someone's mind?"

The Organization arrives at a warped Hollow Bastion. "Crap, here we go again..." Xaldin sighed in reluctance to face his old master's castle again.

Within the castle rose multiple shadows of Maleficent, which Larxene easily dispatched. "Easier than pi!"

As they reached the Chapel, they saw that a portal was seeping pure darkness in. "What a disgusting place, darkness has pretty much consumed her, yet here she is." Lexeaus spat.

The twelve nobodies entered the portal, entering a room with thorny vines encompassing the entire room. "What an insult to me!" Marluxia shot at angrily. "This is total disrespect!"

Dragon Maleficent fell from the roof, roaring with rage and breath stinking of evil. "Get out of my mind!" the Dragon demanded.

"Not a chance, witch!" the twelve nobodies said in unison. All of them pummeled the dragon, making it explode. Instead of a heart coming out, a single card remained of the terrible beast.

"Hm, a card used in Castle Oblivion." commented Zexion. "Perhaps if we touch it..." Zexion grabbed the card, it filling his mind with Maleficent's memories. Zexion then tosses it to the rest of the twelve. "Have fun with that, but remember to drop it here when you're done."

They leave the card and Maleficent's mind, she was gasping for air. "Curse you, Organization XIII! Curse you!"

Chapter 8 - Keybladers & Co. - Torn in Half, Literally

Sora fell out of his seat, gasping for air. So did Kairi, but only Riku was perfectly fine. "Sora! Kairi!" Riku rushed them both to the Medical Bay.

Sora clutched his chest, feeling as if he was ripped apart. "Ack, it feels like I'm torn in half, literally!"

Kairi does the same, nearly fainting. "So... ra..."

Riku explains Mickey what happened. Donald and Goofy can only hope that everything will turn out fine. "Autopilot - approaching Disney Castle."

The gummi ship lands in Disney Castle, where Sora and Kairi are rushed to the Hospital.

Chapter 8 - The Nobody Party - Reawakening..... Traverse Town again?

Riku Replica falls to the floor panting. "Whew, that was some hard work, first penetrating a person's dream then sustaining a darkness skinsuit."

Roxas and Namine are standing over their captor. "You're that Riku from Castle Oblivion."

Riku Replica nodded in approval. "Yes, that's me. I'm that fake Riku."

Roxas looked confused, eyeing him suspiciously. "Castle Oblivion? I heard that before, back when I was in the Organization." He then looked around. "Oh great, Traverse Town again?"

Namine and Roxas carried Riku Replica into the old Accessory Shop. They laid the fake down on the couch. "Thank you, wait, this is how you treat your captors?" All three of them laughed like one happy family. "Anyway, I need your help. The Organization is probably free by now."

Roxas and Namine jump back in surprise "Or... Organization XIII is back?!" The pair said together.

'B... But how?! They were all defeated!" Roxas asked the clone of Riku.

"Heh, they escaped by a deal with Hades, they defeat the Titans and they go free." Riku Replica answered. "The accursed group chose me to go free as their thirteenth person." He gets up and passes out some accessories and items gathered from around town. "Rest up, we're going after the Organization."

13. Nanaki Broken in six places

Within the castle rose multiple shadows of Maleficent, which Larxene easily dispatched. "Easier than pi!"

Typo, ZOTT...

(I couldn't come up with anything better...*bricked*)

14. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

That was meant to be there, pi is extremely difficult to calculate and is infinate, therefore very hard.

15. Nanaki Broken in six places

Ohh....*Get's punched in the face by Edward's Automail arm...O.O;*

16. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

That's why the writer's here, to clarify the intention.

17. Nanaki Broken in six places

Yes, thank you Cloaked Writer. Anyways, another question. Is The Circle Of 8 going to be in it?

18. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

o_0 Who? What? When? Where? Why? How? What's the Circle of Eight?

19. Nanaki Broken in six places

lol. Read your Death Note~Rules Thread, I said what it was...and I'm too lazy to say it again. lol.

BTW, it's the first post, last page.

20. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Ah, the Yotsuba staff. No, I despise them too much and nowhere to put in the story. Probably turned into heartless anyway.