Kingdom Hearts: Apocalypse ~ Volume 1 - Space

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Let's see, you can remember anything until the age of three, plus 12 years, you must be over 15 years of age.

2. Pure Beats~ Chaser

I like it!!! Keep writing!!!!

3. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Lol didnt think about that XD

Fine 9 years! :p

4. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Hm, that'd be 3 + 9 < 12 years old? Over twelve year old?

Chapter 4 - Organization XII - Finally, some action!

After Organization XII exhausted their laughter, they regained their composure and lined up facing the titans. "Ok, THAT was funny." Zexion chuckled.

Hades fries the jukebox to a crisp, throwing it into Lava Titan to burn. "Alright, that little fiasco was confusing, let the games begin!" Pendants appear around the Organization members' necks. "That functions as a substitute for the Olympus Stone."

The Organization charged at the Titans, summoning their weapons as they ran. Demyx and Vexen gang up on Lava Titan.

"Alright, Chilly Academic, let's show them the power of coolness!" Demyx blasts numerous shots of water at the molten beast.

"Whatever you say, Melodious Nocturne!" Vexen freezes up parts of Lava Titan, it screams in pain.

"You will be swallowed in my flames! I swear to you!" Lava Titan tries to sweep the two away using his dripping hands.

The Ice Titan faces Axel and Marluxia. "Well, mister Flower-Power, shall we burn this punk to a crisp?" Axel snaps his fingers, flame bursts in midair.

"I'd rather just soak him up with my so-called flower-power!" Marluxia throws EXTREMELY fast, sharp pedals of flowers at the ice-cold monstrosity.

"You both shall die by my will!" Ice Titan blasts a freezing mist at the dynamic duo.

Wind Titan is confronted by Xaldin, Luxord, and Zexion. "I'd say we have a 3.6 percent chance we kill the beast and make it out alive." Luxord throws his massive cards at the whirling cyclone.

"This THING doesn't know the true power of wind!" Xaldin sends mini counter-clockwise tornados at the giant.

"It is probable that we'll die, but we'll die trying at the very least!" Zexion casts numerous spells to start creating a tornado big enough to cancel out Wind Titan.

"You all will be blown away back to your graves!" Wind Titan attempts to suck in the three.

And of course, the Rock Titan is ganged up on by 5 Organization members (Xemnas, Xigbar, Lexeaus, Saix, and Larxene). "Why do I get all the tough ones?" asked the head on the left. "You'd be insane to answer your own question." answered the head on the right. "They're all the hard-hitters too."

Xemnas pummeled the left leg with his aerial blades. "Perhaps we may defeat this one easier by attacking its different body parts."

Saix faced the left head head-on. "Lexeaus, get up here and preoccupy the other head."

Lexeaus jumped up to face the right head. "You titans just made the biggest mistake of your afterlife, facing us!"

Larxene throws her knives at the right leg. "How come Xigbar gets to stay away and safe?"

Xigbar stands near the edge of the platform everyone's fighting on, shooting Rock Titan's head continuously. "Ready, Aim, Fire!" The shot soared through the air, crashing onto Rock Titan with enough force to make chunks of stone to fall. "Ew, that's gotta hurt."

Chapter 4 - Keybladers & Co. - Space Jam

Mickey stares at the ruined gummi ship. "Oh dear, how do we fix this?" He scurrages about the wreckage.

Donald checks the extra parts storage. "Nope, the extra gummi pieces are all gone."

Sora thinks to himself. "Say, what are gummi blocks anyway?"

Mickey starts to talk while digging about. "That's right, you don't know, do you? Well, gummi blocks are the walls that separated the worlds. Once the heartless invaded, the wall broke and gummi blocks are now accessible for our use for gummi ships and whatnot."

Riku reaches into the broken cupboard and pulls out bread and jam. "Mmmmmmmmm, space jam!"

Sora though about this newly gathered information. "Can't we just search around the islands to see if we can find any gummi blocks?"

And so, they did. The six searched all of the islands, finding all the necessary parts. All the while Riku enjoying his space jam. The group fixed the gummi ship and blasted off into space.

5. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

WOOTERZ! XDDDD

Go Xiggaliciousness! XDDDD

Hades = THE most hilarious bad guy evar in Disney history. XD

I loved it, man. =3

6. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

7. SexyZexy Moogle Assistant

Keep writing this! It sounds like a gewd story. You must be really talented unlike me. My fanfics suck.

8. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

:eek: NOOOOOO!!!! Zexion's MY character!

And no, I'm not talented, I'm just good at making Role-Plays.

9. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Nice keep up the good fan-fic :)

10. Nanaki Broken in six places

SWEET!!! I like how you described the battle! And,Hades is a riot. I like it though!! And FINALLY the Sora gang has taken off!! (Good Gawd,they're slow!) lol. Okay,I shall stop thrashing Sora...No,seriously,they're cool. Just..slow...

*Shakes head* Yeah...Keep up the good work!!!

11. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

You are, too. =P

It's basically the same thing... At least it is in my mind... I roleplay exactly like I write. =3

12. Nanaki Broken in six places

Yeah,I've noticed that. I write the same way I roleplay too. It's kinda odd...*shruggs*

13. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Yeah, Rps are basically fanfics with multiple people writing.

Chapter 5 – Organization XIII – Suspicion

“Burn, you frosted snowman, burn!†Axel and Marluxia double-teamed Ice Titan right into Lava Titan, making both scream.

“Now’s our chance, Vexxy!†Demyx and Vexen blasted ice at the Lava Titan while Axel was thawing Ice Titan. The two titans explode in a flash of light, two hearts flying out after the bodies are gone.

“Rah!!!†Zexion unleashed the fully grown tornado onto Wind Titan, their equal power making both cyclones disappear. “Piece of cake, now can I have some?â€

Now all the attention was turned to Rock Titan. “Hey guys, I’m harmless!â€

“Says you, ya big cliff.†Larxene said menacingly. All twelve assembled blasted Rock Titan into the magma with a simultaneous attack. “Have a nice trip, see ya next fall!â€

Hades applauds the Organization. “Good job, people, good job. As promised, you guys, and one madam, are free to go.â€

Zexion thinks to himself while walking to the exit with the group. That was way too easy, he’s planning something…

The Organization arrives at Olympus Coliseum, the portal to the Underworld close behind them. Emitting from the closing portal was an eerie laughter.

Chapter 5 – Keybladers & Co. – Turbulence

“So, where to?†asked Sora, sitting in the pilot’s seat.

“Hm, maybe a world that you’ve visited before?†Mickey tried to answer, but knew he was exactly as clueless as everyone else.

Suddenly, the gummi ship starts shaking. “Warning – heartless related turbulence. Please put on you seat belts and-†The message was cut short by a shot fired.

Riku looks on the radar with panic. “Crap, there’s a whole fleet of heartless ships!â€

Donald and Goofy run to the launch bay, each boarding a teeny ship and join in the fight. “Hurry and get us out of here!†Donald yelled. “Hyuk! Bettr’ activate them shields!†Goofy also exclaimed.

Numerous shots were fired, the damage was done. The ship was forced to crash land on yet another world.

14. Nanaki Broken in six places

Is it a law to be decieved by Hadess? In the Kingdom Hearts series,it MUST be.,..

Anyways,COOL!!! And I feel SO much familiarity from the Sora gang...Keep up the good work!!!

15. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I luv how you made Goofy talk! =D

And Hades = a sneaky devil. >3

KEEP AT IT, DOODE!!!! XDDDDD

16. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Yeah, it's a law to be tricked by Hades. Chapter 6!

Chapter 6 - Organization XII - "It's just a flesh wound."

As the portal closes, a black medieval knight materializes from the darkness. "Your fate has been sealed, I have been sent by lord Hades to deal with you twelve."

Zexion growled at that sentence being spoken. "As I thought, he was using us, but for what purpose would he want the Titans...?"

The Black Knight draws his sword, going into a high guard stance. "Who would like to die first?"

Larxene eagerly draws her daggers and steps in. "I guess I'll just have to finish you off first!"

The Black Knight lunges forward, the slash only by an inch misses the rest of the Organization, Larxene had already jumped away. "You are skilled, my lady, but you shall die all the same!"

The Organization is opted to stand back what with such sadistic fighters in combat. Larxene throws six daggers at the knight's left arm, severing it off. "This is fun, just like I did with Roxas' friend!"

The knight dismisses the obvious wound. "It's just a flesh wound."

Larxene is confused, then giggling some more. "You are indeed brave, Sir Knight, but the fight is mine."

The Black Knight, with sword in remaining arm, tries again to stab Larxene. Yet again, his other arm is cut off. "Eh, I've had worse."

Xigbar puts his hand over his face and sighs. "You liar! Look you stupid bas****, you've got no arms left."

The ******ed (AKA Black Knight) starts kicking Larxene. "Right! I'll do you for that! Come on!"

Larxene gets extremely annoyed. "What are you gonna do, bleed on me?!" The angry nobody throws three knives at each leg, chopping them off.

The stupid fool-of-a-knight drops to the sand. "Alright, we'll call it a draw."

The whole Organization sighs, then opens a Dark Corridor. They all are about to exit the world when The Black Knight shouts at them.

"Running away, eh?! You black bas****s, come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!" The knight tries to wiggle his way to them while snarling.

Vexen turns around and drags the limbless knight through the corridor with them. "How do you refuse all the pain? I must research this further." The Dark Corridor closes, with a furious Hades screaming in frustration throughout the Underworld.

Chapter 6 - Keybladers & Co. - Nice bunny, pretty bun- Ah! No, please! Don't! No, ah! Ah! No, not the face- ok! The face! What? No, no! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Sora and the gang get out of the wrecked gummi ship to discover a battlefield filled with bones. "My wizard senses are tingling....... something has gone wrong here." Donald spots a rabbit. "Aww, it's a cute little..." The rabbit jumps one mile over to a far-off decaying body and starts eating. "Gah! What's going on here?!"

The rabbit spots the group, running to them with a speed of a cheetah, revealing it's sharp teeth and ravenous hunger. "Uh oh, guy, run for it!" Sora said in haste. The entire group ran for the forest.

As the rabbit crashed through trees and gnawed on things triple it's size, the beast became faster and faster. Soon, it started to talk. "Me... kill... you... like..." The killer rabbit paused for a little while, then resumed talking. "OZZY!!!"

After the group heard that, they sprinted harder than before. "HE'S GONNA BITE OUR HEADS OFF!!!"

An elderly bystander waves at the steadfast group. "Hi."

A mob of civilians surround the old man. "Oh, so you like biting heads off, eh?" The fate of the elderly man can pretty much be described as "bloody."

Anyway, the screen turns black and the Keybladers & Co. gather on screen.

Sora: Well, we didn't get bitten or eaten, obviously.

Riku: We just don't remember what happened exactly.

Mickey: I hope you forgive us, but this part has been wiped from history.

Kairi: We don't know what happened to the rabbit, but I don't suggest you ask him. *giggle*

Donald: Sorry for the inconvenience.

Goofy: Now back to da storrry!

The screen you're watching turns on again. The group is on the fixed gummi ship, flying out of the killer-rabbit world and to another crazy adventure.

17. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

XDDDDD

So many memories... XDDDDDDD

Love the Spongebob you put in there... (Yes, I noticed. XD)

As always, keep it up! =3

18. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

I'm gonna just repost all the chapters in seperate threads......

19. Nanaki Broken in six places

This thread has returned....I'm just saying...*bricked*

20. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Due to current circumstances, I'll be posting everything here...... again.