Kingdom Hearts: Apocalypse ~ Volume 1 - Space

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Zexion of the Twilight, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

[​IMG]

Time.......... Space .......... Existence..........
    These pieces are what make up life,
    should they be tampered,
    destruction shall claim everything.....
    Only the chosen can put back the fractured pieces.....

Chapter 1 - Organization XII - A Price for Freedom

Zexion woke up in a dark cell, spotting the rest of the Organization (excluding Roxas) in their own respective cells. "So, here we are, assembled once again…†He got up, hitting the bars with a rock to wake them up. "Here, here, all of the Organization, traitors and all! Wake up!"

Axel was the first to awaken.

"Nice seeing you again, Axel, especially after that incident."

Axel merely chuckled. "Sorry, that was fun."

Zexion threw the rock at Axel, hitting the red-haired nobody on the forehead. Larxene and Demyx seemed to find that amusing.

"So, it seems you guys finally decided to wake up!" Hades popped out from the smoke, sitting down on his throne. "Organization XIII, well, Organization XII now, are all finally exterminated once and for all."

Xemnas stood up, seemingly unamused. "What of it?"

Hades fired at the cell bars, bursting them open. "Here, I'll make you a deal, you guys and one other person you select bail out of the Underworld IF you can beat down the Titans!"

The Organization huddled together, making a circle. After an hour of whispering debates, their decision was final. Zexion stood up as representative. "We agree to your terms, do not go back on your pact. Swear on the river Styx."

Hades jumped down, clapping. "Alright, I swear on the river Styx that I will give you your freedom plus one extra person if you beat the titans in a death match."

Demyx jumped at those words. "D... Death Match?!"

Hades throws a fireball at Demyx; he promptly jumps out of the way. "Shuddup, you already agreed."

Chapter 1 - Keybladers & Co. - "Oh no, not again..."

It has already been one month since the final battle against Xemnas, school was ten times as tough. "Whew, I hate Geometry! This is WAY tougher than any heartless I've stomped on..." Sora sat down on the shore, laying down his textbooks and enjoying the refreshing sound of the waves next to his dearest friends.

"I can't believe you two managed to scrap up a C+ even though you guys missed Freshman year, be proud of it!" Kairi cheerfully said.

Riku sighed, getting up and picks up a rock. "Are we supposed to be proud of that? Geometry sucks, it really was easier to beat up heartless."

There suddenly came comets crashing into the ocean, indicating that the barriers were not sealed anymore. "What?! That's not supposed to happen!" shouted Sora. A gummi ship came zooming into the town square and crashing into the statue of the mayor. Shadows come rising out of the ground, heartless spawning everywhere. Sora could only say "Oh no, not again..."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 2 - Organization XII - Saving Private Riku

The group of twelve nobodies walk through numerous hallways led by Hades himself. "So, eh, decide who ya wanna free yet?"

Xemnas nods no, keeping an eye on the prisoners. "No, none of these worthless fools are worth..."

"Xehanort, I'm so very happy to see you down here." Ansem the Wise rises up from his cell bed. "I was afraid the keyblade master let me down, but now my fears are quelled."

The first six members merely scoff at Ansem, with Xemnas actually sticking the middle finger at him. "You are the one we're definitely not freeing."

A familiar scent caught Zexion's nose. "That's familiar, this is... Riku!"

Riku Replica stands up, alarmed at seeing his old masters again. "Hello, Larxene, Vexen, Axel, Marluxia, and... Zexion? I thought I took care of you."

Zexion snarls at the fake, anger streaming through his veins. "I haven't forgotten that you and Axel finished me off. I won't forget to return the favor..."

Axel chuckles, then whispers into Xemnas' ear.

"Really... yes, that works." Xemnas turns to Hades, smirking. "Hades, we choose this one to be freed along with us."

Hades summons a fireball without hesitation, throwing it upon the bars of the cell. The bars burst open, Riku Replica now able to escape. "Go on, kid, you're gonna drag these guys down when they face the titans. Scram!"

Riku Replica opens a portal through darkness, turning to the Organization members before he escapes. "I have retrieved all my forgotten memories in my time here; I will get revenge on you all!" He walks backwards, the portal disappearing in front of him after he fully submerged in darkness.

Zexion merely replied, "Jerk..."

Chapter 2 - Keybladers & Co. - Goofed up? Sizzled Duck? Mickey stuck?

Sora, Riku, and Kairi summon their keyblades. "Well, I hope they destroy the school, it'd be vandalism if we did it ourselves." Sora smacks a Shadow heartless right into the air, making a big pop when it hit the ground.

As the keybladers of Destiny Islands cleared out of the heartless in their way, the ones in the gummi ship are trying to find a way out. "What do you think we should do Donald?"

"I dunno, Goofy. Perhaps we should smash ourselves out?" Donald gets out his staff and tries to break the glass.

"Now, hold on Donald, I know there's some way to get out of this." Mickey spots a hole in the side of the ship. "LOOK! A way out!" Mickey tries to fit through, but gets stuck in the hole. "Oh bother, I guess you two have to find another way out."

Donald traverses the broken equipment in the engine room. Several fires burst as some rubble collapses, blocking the doorway. "Noooooooo!!!! I'm stuck in the engine room that's blazing! Goofy, get me out now!"

Goofy approaches the engine room door, but a piece of the ceiling falls on Goofy's head and knocks him out. "Not again..." He turns unconscious.

Chapter 3 - Organization XII - "I'm done for, even in death..."

Hades led the group to a portal. "Go on in, it's safe. No tricks up my sleeves, if I had sleeves."

Organization XII entered the greenish portal, arriving in the pits of Tartarus. "Oh, crap, this place is overflowing with magma!" Zexion exclaimed with surprise.

Hades poofs into smoke and reappears on his throne. "Well, shall we get started?"

A large rock platform rose from the magma completely cooled. Organization XII jumped onto the platforms and, suddenly the Titans jump out of the magma.

Pain does a head count for the combatants. "Let's see, umm, twelve of Organization XIII, Lava Titan, Ice Titan, Wind Titan, and the two heads of the Rock Titan. Everyone's here!" Pain scurries away before he get's hurt.

Hades gets out a jukebox, a grin on his pale face. "Now, what battle would it be if it didn't have dramatic music?" He accidentally switches to radio, pushing so hard the button was broken. "Uh, whoops?"

It starts to play "Furgalicious", bringing haunting memories back to Xigbar. The rest of the Organization bursting in laughter, no one else got the joke. "XIGALICIOUS!" the Organization cried in laughter.

Rock Titan scratches one of its two heads. "Err, what's going on?"

Xigbar looked in horror as the Organization rolled around on the floor. "I'm done for, even in death..."

Chapter 3 - Keybladers & Co. - Hard work is wasted...

After finishing off the heartless, they approach the gummi ship.

"Help!" cried the King, desperately trying to get out of being stuck in the hole at the side of the ship.

"Help!" cried Donald, trying to survive the fires in the engine room.

".................." There laid Goofy, unconscious on the floor.

Sora, Riku, and Kairi peered inside seeing the group from Disney Castle in peril. Of course, devising a way to get in wasn't easy. "Hey, I've got it! Remove the blocks with the keyblades!" Sora exclaimed. "The gummi blocks will unstick and can get inside!"

And so they did, the three of Disney Castle got out alive and well. "Well, thanks a lot guys!" Mickey looked up into the sky. "We're here to tell you that the worlds have been reconnected, as you can tell by the comets and heartless."

Sora sighed in tiredness. "Geez, we have to save the universe again? All my hard work, wasted!"

Chapter 4 - Organization XII - Finally, some action!

After Organization XII exhausted their laughter, they regained their composure and lined up facing the titans. "Ok, THAT was funny." Zexion chuckled.

Hades fries the jukebox to a crisp, throwing it into Lava Titan to burn. "Alright, that little fiasco was confusing, let the games begin!" Pendants appear around the Organization members' necks. "That functions as a substitute for the Olympus Stone."

The Organization charged at the Titans, summoning their weapons as they ran. Demyx and Vexen gang up on Lava Titan.

"Alright, Chilly Academic, let's show them the power of coolness!" Demyx blasts numerous shots of water at the molten beast.

"Whatever you say, Melodious Nocturne!" Vexen freezes up parts of Lava Titan, it screams in pain.

"You will be swallowed in my flames! I swear to you!" Lava Titan tries to sweep the two away using his dripping hands.

The Ice Titan faces Axel and Marluxia. "Well, mister Flower-Power, shall we burn this punk to a crisp?" Axel snaps his fingers, flame bursts in midair.

"I'd rather just soak him up with my so-called flower-power!" Marluxia throws EXTREMELY fast, sharp pedals of flowers at the ice-cold monstrosity.

"You both shall die by my will!" Ice Titan blasts a freezing mist at the dynamic duo.

Wind Titan is confronted by Xaldin, Luxord, and Zexion. "I'd say we have a 3.6 percent chance we kill the beast and make it out alive." Luxord throws his massive cards at the whirling cyclone.

"This THING doesn't know the true power of wind!" Xaldin sends mini counter-clockwise tornados at the giant.

"It is probable that we'll die, but we'll die trying at the very least!" Zexion casts numerous spells to start creating a tornado big enough to cancel out Wind Titan.

"You all will be blown away back to your graves!" Wind Titan attempts to suck in the three.

And of course, the Rock Titan is ganged up on by 5 Organization members (Xemnas, Xigbar, Lexeaus, Saix, and Larxene). "Why do I get all the tough ones?" asked the head on the left. "You'd be insane to answer your own question." answered the head on the right. "They're all the hard-hitters too."

Xemnas pummeled the left leg with his aerial blades. "Perhaps we may defeat this one easier by attacking its different body parts."

Saix faced the left head head-on. "Lexeaus, get up here and preoccupy the other head."

Lexeaus jumped up to face the right head. "You titans just made the biggest mistake of your afterlife, facing us!"

Larxene throws her knives at the right leg. "How come Xigbar gets to stay away and safe?"

Xigbar stands near the edge of the platform everyone's fighting on, shooting Rock Titan's head continuously. "Ready, Aim, Fire!" The shot soared through the air, crashing onto Rock Titan with enough force to make chunks of stone to fall. "Ew, that's gotta hurt."

Chapter 4 - Keybladers & Co. - Space Jam

Mickey stares at the ruined gummi ship. "Oh dear, how do we fix this?" He scurrages about the wreckage.

Donald checks the extra parts storage. "Nope, the extra gummi pieces are all gone."

Sora thinks to himself. "Say, what are gummi blocks anyway?"

Mickey starts to talk while digging about. "That's right, you don't know, do you? Well, gummi blocks are the walls that separated the worlds. Once the heartless invaded, the wall broke and gummi blocks are now accessible for our use for gummi ships and whatnot."

Riku reaches into the broken cupboard and pulls out bread and jam. "Mmmmmmmmm, space jam!"

Sora though about this newly gathered information. "Can't we just search around the islands to see if we can find any gummi blocks?"

And so, they did. The six searched all of the islands, finding all the necessary parts. All the while Riku enjoying his space jam. The group fixed the gummi ship and blasted off into space.

Chapter 5 – Organization XIII – Suspicion

“Burn, you frosted snowman, burn!†Axel and Marluxia double-teamed Ice Titan right into Lava Titan, making both scream.

“Now’s our chance, Vexxy!†Demyx and Vexen blasted ice at the Lava Titan while Axel was thawing Ice Titan. The two titans explode in a flash of light, two hearts flying out after the bodies are gone.

“Rah!!!†Zexion unleashed the fully grown tornado onto Wind Titan, their equal power making both cyclones disappear. “Piece of cake, now can I have some?â€

Now all the attention was turned to Rock Titan. “Hey guys, I’m harmless!â€

“Says you, ya big cliff.†Larxene said menacingly. All twelve assembled blasted Rock Titan into the magma with a simultaneous attack. “Have a nice trip, see ya next fall!â€

Hades applauds the Organization. “Good job, people, good job. As promised, you guys, and one madam, are free to go.â€

Zexion thinks to himself while walking to the exit with the group. That was way too easy, he’s planning something…

The Organization arrives at Olympus Coliseum, the portal to the Underworld close behind them. Emitting from the closing portal was an eerie laughter.

Chapter 5 – Keybladers & Co. – Turbulence

“So, where to?†asked Sora, sitting in the pilot’s seat.

“Hm, maybe a world that you’ve visited before?†Mickey tried to answer, but knew he was exactly as clueless as everyone else.

Suddenly, the gummi ship starts shaking. “Warning – heartless related turbulence. Please put on you seat belts and-†The message was cut short by a shot fired.

Riku looks on the radar with panic. “Crap, there’s a whole fleet of heartless ships!â€

Donald and Goofy run to the launch bay, each boarding a teeny ship and join in the fight. “Hurry and get us out of here!†Donald yelled. “Hyuk! Bettr’ activate them shields!†Goofy also exclaimed.

Numerous shots were fired, the damage was done. The ship was forced to crash land on yet another world.

Chapter 6 - Organization XII - "It's just a flesh wound."

As the portal closes, a black medieval knight materializes from the darkness. "Your fate has been sealed, I have been sent by lord Hades to deal with you twelve."

Zexion growled at that sentence being spoken. "As I thought, he was using us, but for what purpose would he want the Titans...?"

The Black Knight draws his sword, going into a high guard stance. "Who would like to die first?"

Larxene eagerly draws her daggers and steps in. "I guess I'll just have to finish you off first!"

The Black Knight lunges forward, the slash only by an inch misses the rest of the Organization, Larxene had already jumped away. "You are skilled, my lady, but you shall die all the same!"

The Organization is opted to stand back what with such sadistic fighters in combat. Larxene throws six daggers at the knight's left arm, severing it off. "This is fun, just like I did with Roxas' friend!"

The knight dismisses the obvious wound. "It's just a flesh wound."

Larxene is confused, then giggling some more. "You are indeed brave, Sir Knight, but the fight is mine."

The Black Knight, with sword in remaining arm, tries again to stab Larxene. Yet again, his other arm is cut off. "Eh, I've had worse."

Xigbar puts his hand over his face and sighs. "You liar! Look you stupid bas****, you've got no arms left."

The ******ed (AKA Black Knight) starts kicking Larxene. "Right! I'll do you for that! Come on!"

Larxene gets extremely annoyed. "What are you gonna do, bleed on me?!" The angry nobody throws three knives at each leg, chopping them off.

The stupid fool-of-a-knight drops to the sand. "Alright, we'll call it a draw."

The whole Organization sighs, then opens a Dark Corridor. They all are about to exit the world when The Black Knight shouts at them.

"Running away, eh?! You black bas****s, come back here and take what's coming to you! I'll bite your legs off!" The knight tries to wiggle his way to them while snarling.

Vexen turns around and drags the limbless knight through the corridor with them. "How do you refuse all the pain? I must research this further." The Dark Corridor closes, with a furious Hades screaming in frustration throughout the Underworld.

Chapter 6 - Keybladers & Co. - Nice bunny, pretty bun- Ah! No, please! Don't! No, ah! Ah! No, not the face- ok! The face! What? No, no! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Sora and the gang get out of the wrecked gummi ship to discover a battlefield filled with bones. "My wizard senses are tingling....... something has gone wrong here." Donald spots a rabbit. "Aww, it's a cute little..." The rabbit jumps one mile over to a far-off decaying body and starts eating. "Gah! What's going on here?!"

The rabbit spots the group, running to them with a speed of a cheetah, revealing it's sharp teeth and ravenous hunger. "Uh oh, guy, run for it!" Sora said in haste. The entire group ran for the forest.

As the rabbit crashed through trees and gnawed on things triple it's size, the beast became faster and faster. Soon, it started to talk. "Me... kill... you... like..." The killer rabbit paused for a little while, then resumed talking. "OZZY!!!"

After the group heard that, they sprinted harder than before. "HE'S GONNA BITE OUR HEADS OFF!!!"

An elderly bystander waves at the steadfast group. "Hi."

A mob of civilians surround the old man. "Oh, so you like biting heads off, eh?" The fate of the elderly man can pretty much be described as "bloody."

Anyway, the screen turns black and the Keybladers & Co. gather on screen.

Sora: Well, we didn't get bitten or eaten, obviously.

Riku: We just don't remember what happened exactly.

Mickey: I hope you forgive us, but this part has been wiped from history.

Kairi: We don't know what happened to the rabbit, but I don't suggest you ask him. *giggle*

Donald: Sorry for the inconvenience.

Goofy: Now back to da storrry!

The screen you're watching turns on again. The group is on the fixed gummi ship, flying out of the killer-rabbit world and to another crazy adventure.

Chapter 7 - Organization XII - All your base are belong to us!

The Organization arrived in an alleyway at The World That Never Was. "Whew, that was exhausting, why don't we get some..." Demyx stopped talking as a herd of chocobo approach the twelve. "What the?! Giant birds?!"

The Organization mounts these chocobos (coincidentally, there were twelve) and heads toward the castle. As they traverse the city, the group notices big changes. All the flames are green, there are creatures running amok, and the place Kingdom Hearts used to be is now a green moon. "Ok, what is going on here?" asked Axel.

They enter the castle, now crawling with heartless. "Ok, quick way of dealing with these, stomp on them with big birds!" Xemnas yelled. As they rode up the castle, they noticed big changes. Every nobody symbol was replaces with the heartless emblem and everything gray was now black. "Who ruined my castle?"

They reached the Alter of Naught, where Maleficent and Pete were playing chess. "Oh, look Pete, those nobodies are back. Let's send them to the dungeon like the rest!"

All of the Organization members drew their weapons and jumped off the chocobos. "That witch destroyed our base," proclaimed Xemnas. "Destroy her!"

Pete stood up and called several heartless to surround the twelve. "Don't give me that! AYBABTU!"

Of course, the Organization whipped Maleficent and Pete's butts (actually, Larxene had the pleasure of doing that). They took back the world and made the heartless scratch off the black paint. The heartless emblem stuff was removed and the nobody symbol was restored. The strange creatures were kept around and employed as the world's inhabitants.

Chapter 7 - Keybladers & Co. - Awakening

Sora dozes off (while on auto-pilot) and falls into slumber. "Good thing this thing pilots itselfffffff......."

Sora descends to the Station of Serenity, with Roxas already waiting for him. "What took you so long, Sora?" Roxas asked.

"Heh, sorry, I've been a little busy, Roxas." Sora summons his keyblade. "Ready for the usual sparring?"

Roxas summons his Oathkeeper and Oblivion. "You know it, hyah!" The two spar, keyblades creating sparks the would ignite any burnable surface around.

Likewise, Kairi and Riku have fallen asleep as well. Kairi is talking with Namine, while Riku just watches Sora and Roxas fight while swinging around Way to the Dawn.

Just randomly, out of the darkness rose a Darkside heartless. "Crap, not again..." said the five simultaneously.

Roxas throws Oathkeeper to Namine and Kairi summons her keyblade. All five attack Darkside, but the monstrosity grabs Roxas and Namine, disappearing into the shadows.

All three wake up, but only Sora and Kairi feel as if a half of them has been ripped out and exposed to air.

Chapter 8 - Organization XII - The Mind is a Dangerous Place

The Organization was sitting in the Throne Room. "So, what information have we gathered on the mysterious beasts?" asked Xemnas with curiosity.

"According to my research, they all have a trace of radiation that is harmless, but nothing else has been confirmed." Vexen answered with disappointment. "I have, however, made something that may help us find out more about as to how they came here." He gets out 13 pairs of goggles. "These can access other beings' minds, sifting through memories will only be a matter of where to look.

Each member, except the missing one, put on the goggles. "Who should we look into first?" Demyx sinisterly asked. He then tried to gain access to Axel's mind.

"Hey! No going in there!" Axel pushes Demyx's mind back. "You shall not pass!"

Zexion's mind stands between both of the opposing elemental foes. "Calm down, you both are so childish."

The twelve enter the dungeon, ganging up on Maleficent's mind. "What?! You again, stay out of here!" The Organization easily overpowered Maleficent's corrupted mind, entering a dark forest.

"This is Maleficent's mind?" Luxord said disgusted. "There's nothing here but wilderness and darkness."

Saix glanced at the ever-glowing green, full moon. "This witch has no taste, a green moon?"

Several large crows fly through the air, blocking the way further. "Allow me to take care of those rats-with-wings!" Xigbar merely shoots them all down. "Wait, we can use weapons inside someone's mind?"

The Organization arrives at a warped Hollow Bastion. "Crap, here we go again..." Xaldin sighed in reluctance to face his old master's castle again.

Within the castle rose multiple shadows of Maleficent, which Larxene easily dispatched. "Easier than pi!"

As they reached the Chapel, they saw that a portal was seeping pure darkness in. "What a disgusting place, darkness has pretty much consumed her, yet here she is." Lexeaus spat.

The twelve nobodies entered the portal, entering a room with thorny vines encompassing the entire room. "What an insult to me!" Marluxia shot at angrily. "This is total disrespect!"

Dragon Maleficent fell from the roof, roaring with rage and breath stinking of evil. "Get out of my mind!" the Dragon demanded.

"Not a chance, witch!" the twelve nobodies said in unison. All of them pummeled the dragon, making it explode. Instead of a heart coming out, a single card remained of the terrible beast.

"Hm, a card used in Castle Oblivion." commented Zexion. "Perhaps if we touch it..." Zexion grabbed the card, it filling his mind with Maleficent's memories. Zexion then tosses it to the rest of the twelve. "Have fun with that, but remember to drop it here when you're done."

They leave the card and Maleficent's mind, she was gasping for air. "Curse you, Organization XIII! Curse you!"

Chapter 8 - Keybladers & Co. - Torn in Half, Literally

Sora fell out of his seat, gasping for air. So did Kairi, but only Riku was perfectly fine. "Sora! Kairi!" Riku rushed them both to the Medical Bay.

Sora clutched his chest, feeling as if he was ripped apart. "Ack, it feels like I'm torn in half, literally!"

Kairi does the same, nearly fainting. "So... ra..."

Riku explains Mickey what happened. Donald and Goofy can only hope that everything will turn out fine. "Autopilot - approaching Disney Castle."

The gummi ship lands in Disney Castle, where Sora and Kairi are rushed to the Hospital.

Chapter 8 - The Nobody Party - Reawakening..... Traverse Town again?

Riku Replica falls to the floor panting. "Whew, that was some hard work, first penetrating a person's dream then sustaining a darkness skinsuit."

Roxas and Namine are standing over their captor. "You're that Riku from Castle Oblivion."

Riku Replica nodded in approval. "Yes, that's me. I'm that fake Riku."

Roxas looked confused, eyeing him suspiciously. "Castle Oblivion? I heard that before, back when I was in the Organization." He then looked around. "Oh great, Traverse Town again?"

Namine and Roxas carried Riku Replica into the old Accessory Shop. They laid the fake down on the couch. "Thank you, wait, this is how you treat your captors?" All three of them laughed like one happy family. "Anyway, I need your help. The Organization is probably free by now."

Roxas and Namine jump back in surprise "Or... Organization XIII is back?!" The pair said together.

'B... But how?! They were all defeated!" Roxas asked the clone of Riku.

"Heh, they escaped by a deal with Hades, they defeat the Titans and they go free." Riku Replica answered. "The accursed group chose me to go free as their thirteenth person." He gets up and passes out some accessories and items gathered from around town. "Rest up, we're going after the Organization."

Chapter 9 - The Nobody Party - Assault on the Organization...?

After the three have rested up, it was time for an assault. "Alright, Traverse Town is abandoned, so this place is safe. Once we go, there's no turning back. Everyone ready?" Riku Replica asked. Roxas and Namine nodded. "Alright then, let's go!" The clone of Riku opened a Dark Corridor, the team stepping in with weapons out.

The trio arrived in the alleyway with the portal to Betwixt and Between. "Hm, looks the same as ever." examined Roxas. "Though, I sense a hint of darkness."

At Memory's Skyscraper, Neo Shadows and Shadows manifest themselves. "Great, Heartless!" Namine said sarcastically. Though easily dispatched, the trio acknowledged they needed full strength against the Organization.

In the castle, Dusks confirm Roxas' presence and slither away like they do. "Crap, there goes our element of surprise." Roxas grunted.

In the elevator, a trio in the Organization was already waiting for them. It was Axel, Demyx, and Zexion. "I came as soon as I heard, Roxas, good to see ya!" Axel said excitedly.

"Hey, what's with the weapons?" Demyx asked with caution.

"The fake Riku, have you come here to destroy us like you said?" Zexion asked Riku Replica specifically. "Ah, yes, Namine and the Key of Destiny. Welcome to our home, please be our guests."

Roxas makes the decision to make the Oathkeeper and Oblivion to disappear. "We're not here to fight, isn't that right, Riku?" Roxas winked.

Riku Replica acknowledged the message and put away Soul Eater. "Exactly, we're here to reunite with our former 'friends' with whom we share a bond of 'trust' with."

Axel smiled and started the elevator. "Good, I wouldn't want our friends to be injured."

Chapter 9 - Organization XIV - Our "new" allies

Axel showed them to the Throne (AKA meeting) Room. "Alrighty, I'm gonna be in my seat!" Axel opens a Dark Corridor and just appeared on his chair. He was then followed by Demyx and Zexion.

"What is the meaning of this?" Xemnas asked with suspicion. "Roxas, Namine, and the fake Riku, why are you here?"

"They're here to join us, except Namine. She is our guest, the only thing we can offer her is our hospitality." answered Zexion. "Roxas wishes to be reinstated and the clone wishes to join."

Xemnas raised an eyebrow, but then nodded in approval. "Roxas and fake Riku, you are free to join us, and so you shall." The word RIKU appears in front of Riku Replica. "Answer me this: Do you want to know?" Riku Replica nods. "You feel nothing, you can feel nothing. Do you want a meaning?" Riku Replica nods again. With a wave of his hand, Xemnas makes the letters spin. Xemnas suddenly stops the roulette, and the anagram is complete. KIXUR "A new you."

Dusks bring both Roxas and Kixur Organization cloaks. "Go on, Roxas knows where the changing room is." stated Vexen, proud of his creation.

Chapter 9 - The Mickey Mouse Club - Off to see the Wizard

Mickey, Donald, and Goofy sigh. "I hope they forgive us, we did leave without a mention of it."

"I know they will, Sora isn't the kind to hold grudges." Donald confirmed.

"Well, look, it's fur ther' own good!" Goofy added in time.

The gummi ship blasts off to Yen Sid's Tower. They reach Twilight Town without too much trouble.

They are beamed down into the tower, then making their way up the tower. Several kinds of Nobodies appear to try and stop them. "Nobodies?! Why're they here?" Mickey yelled while knocking a Dusk away.

"I dunno, it was like this after we left." Donald answer after casting Thundraga on another Dusk.

"May-be we shud' ask Yen Sid hmself!" Goofy replied.

The group finds Yen Sid's chambers empty. "What's going on? No one's home..." Mickey quickly realized.

Chapter 9 - Keybladers of Destiny - A True Friend

Sora and Kairi awoke on respirators, quickly taking them off in synch. Riku is found waiting for them. "Finally! Are you guys ok?!" Riku said frantically.

"Yeah, but where's the king, Donald, and Goofy?" Sora answered and asked.

Riku raises an eyebrow. "Yeah, where did they go?"

Kairi giggles at the cluelessness of her best friends. "Riku, look in your pocket."

Riku reaches into his pocket and finds a note.

Sorry for leaving without notice.
    -Mickey​

"Eh, oh well, at least you two are ok." Riku shrugged.

Chapter 10 - Organization XIV - True Sin

The Organization now had 14 members, Namine was an ally, and there was no one to stop them from their goal............ Or so it seemed. "We are now Organization XIV, onward, to a new future!"

Within the city depths, seven beings crawled through a small scar in the space/time continuum. They all headed toward the castle, munching on red stones along the way.

There was suddenly an explosion at Memory's Skyscraper, so everyone Dark Corridor'd there. They saw the Seven Sins, escaped from their dimension. "Hello, my name is Lust."

"Greed."

"Wrath."

"Gluttony!"

"Sloth."

"Pride."

"Envy!"

Each sin spoke their names, eager to spread across the worlds.

"Alright, two of us to take care of each of them." Xemnas ordered.

Saix and Larxene had Wrath to take care of, Demyx and Marluxia took on Sloth, Axel and Vexen attacked Lust, Luxord and Xigbar faced Greed, Xemnas and Xaldin combated Pride, Gluttony was fighting against Lexeaus and Roxas, and lastly Envy was to be defeated by Kixur and Zexion.

Saix and Larxene were extremely sadistic, so Wrath gained much power from them. Demyx and Marluxia's lazy habits energized Sloth. Luxord and Xigbar couldn't stand up against Greed, they were just too greedy. Xemnas and Xaldin committed the sin of Pride too much, it was to much to bare. All said were easily defeated.

Zexion and Envy were perfectly matched, both shapeshifted to combat the other. Gluttony was held back by Lexeaus. Vexen froze Lust in place while Axel burned her to a crisp. Pride was matched by Kixur, both fought with one sword. Roxas delt with Wrath, Sloth, and Greed.

Finally, Lust was turned into a puddle after being burnt so many times. They now moved on to help Roxas. Axel took on Sloth while Vexen fought Sloth. Roxas was left with Wrath, which Roxas easily defeated because of lack of fury. Axel would do anything for his friends, therefore Sloth lost. Vexen didn't have a thing for money, so Greed's shield crumbled. Kixur blasted Pride away with Dark Firaga, completely surprising because his eye did not foresee it. Now was left Envy and Gluttony. They easily outmatched the two remaining sins, and the seven (who have regenitive abilities) were put in the dungeon with special pendants (reverse engineered from Hades' pendants, which had the power to unbind special abilities in the Underworld) so they couldn't use their powers to escape.

Chapter 10 - Kira Investigation Team - Black Creatures

Light, L, and Misa all walk out of the University like they always do. This is a more peaceful version of the original Death Note universe, as Misa goes to the same University, Light and L are actually best friends, and Light had never even heard of the Death Note. "So, Ryuzake, are you leaving Japan as soon as the Kira case is solved?" Light asked with a worried look on his face.

"Yes, I will, but I'll come visit sometimes." L responded with a sigh.

The three simultaneously get a phone call and pick up at the same time. "Hello? What? We'll get right on it." The trio said at the same time.

Several Heartless rise from the ground, surrounding them. "Great, just what we need right now." Light sarcastically said.

Chapter 10 - Ed & Al Adventures - Back Home

(After the FMA movie)
    Edward and Alphonse Elric, the two inseparable brothers, stopped on the road for a while. "Hey, Al, over here!" Ed called Al over. "Remember when you were still a suit of armor? You wanted a cat, well, here you go!"

Al jumps around happily as he just received a baby kitten. "Oh, wow! Thanks brother!" The kitten meows in a direction, the bothers turn to see black creatures crawling around. "Uh oh, this is bad!" Al screamed.

Ed clapped on habit, thinking it wouldn't work, but it did. Alchemy happened, his automail arm extended a handblade. "Alright, now we're talking!"

Alphonse put the kitten in his pocket and transmuted a lance. "You're not fighting alone, brother!" After a few Heartless were cleared, the brothers were dragged into the darkness.

The two arrived, after a bumpy ride, back at Resembool in the Alchemy world. "We're back home..." commented Ed.

Chapter 10 - Keybladers & Co. - Distress Call from Olympus

The Mickey Mouse Club (Mickey, Donald, and Goofy) return to Disney Castle. Chip and Dale run to them. "Oh no, come on, we're gettin' a distress signal!" Sora, Riku, and Kairi are already reading what was sent. "It's from Olympus Coliseum!" Sora shouted.

"Titans? Arn't they gone?" Donald replied?

"Oh, it's they're heartless!" Goofy read with a smile.

"Wait, the signal is being transmitted to somewhere else as well...." Mickey realized.

"The World That Never Was?!" Riku and Kairi shouted.

"Hurry, they're counting on you!" Minnie rushed.

Chapter 11 - The Kingdom Hearts Crew - Titanic

Organization XIV walks out of the Dark Corridor just as the Keybladers & Co. beam down from the Gummi Ship. The sky has turned a bloodish red, Hades rides his chariot around the sky cackling.

"The Keyblade Masters!" Xemnas shouted in surprise.

"Organization XIII! Wait, why're Namine, Roxas and.......... Riku?" Sora responded in confusion.

"It's the fake Riku," Riku said accusingly. "I thought I took care of you."

"It's Kixur now! And your nobodies are now on the side of Organization XIV!" Kixur cried. Maybe I went a little too far that time.

They all turned their attention to Hercules riding Pegasus up to Olympus.

"The Olympian Gods are in trouble, but how to get up there?" Xemnas thought.

"We could use the Gummi Ship!" Mickey suggested. The group of (........... 14 + 6 = 20!) twenty beamed onto the Gummi Ship from the lobby Save Point and blasted the Titan Heartless with laser gummi's while flying up.

The Olympians trembled and scattered, the goddess Hestia remained to tend to the hearth.

"Hercules! Defeat Hades for the sake of Olympus!" ordered Zeus.

Dark Wind Titan met resistance from Zexion, Donald, and Xaldin. They brewed a tornado so mighty that it counteracted the Wind Titan's Heartless' entire body and the heart flew out back to Kingdom Hearts.

Dark Ice Titan faced Axel and Marluxia again, making Ice Titan topple into Dark Fire Titan.

Dark Lava Titan was fought by Demyx and Vexen yet again, now with the help of Keyblade Masters. The combined Ice Magic froze the Titan, making it fall to the ground and shatter into pieces, releasing the hearts of the Lava and Ice Titans.

Even as a Heartless, Rock Titan got ganged up on by all 20 people. "No fair." whimpered Dark Rock Titan. They all grinned as Sora activated Drive form. Sora wore an Organization cloak and a glowing Nobody symbol on his forehead. That Sora had all of the combined twenty's weapons circling around him, blasting Rock Titan into pieces and releasing it's heart.

Chapter 11 - Kira Investigation Team - Saved by Shinigami

All of the heartless were hit, popping like bubbles. "What?!" Light said surprised. "Talk about weird...."

"Weird, eh?" They were all smacked by a hard-cover notebook and Ryuk appeared to them with a scythe. "I'm Ryuk, the Shinigami who just saved you."

A gentler touch, but nonetheless hard, notebook rubbed the three of them. Rem became visible, also with scythe. "Taking all the credit already, Ryuk?"

Rem gives Misa her scythe and Ryuk gives Light his scythe. "What about me?" L said, depressed.

"You will have to fight with your fists until you get a weapon." Ryuk answered. "Don't make me write your name down."

L did this: o_0 "Write my name down?"

"That's how we take your lives, we write a human's name down in our Death Notes. It's how this Kira does it, despite being human."

Chapter 11 - Ed & Al Adventures - Military Assistance

The military rolled in soon after the start of the Heartless Invasion. Mustang was the first one at the scene, burning down flying Heartless in flames, Hawkeye was sniping down hidden Heartless, and a reinstated Armstrong transmuted spikes to pierce the ones hiding underground. Ed and Al, of course, went inside Winry's house.

"Winry!" cried Ed. "Come on, it's us! Ed and Al!"

Winry came down running and hugged both of them. "I knew you'd return sometime."

Ed received new and improved automail (with added metal in the right arm to transmute) and Al got some pyrotex gloves.

Typical of those two, they ran out with a battle cry and pummeled heartless going uphill.

"Fullmetal!" Mustang shouted as he saw the two fighting.

"Those boys almost never disappoints us, right on time!" Hawkeye commented.

"They sure have grown." Armstrong added.

Chapter 11 - Cameo - A message from "The Powers That Be" (AKA Zexion of the Twilight)

Sorry the Death Note and Fullmetal Alchemist segments are short, but in case you haven't noticed, I'm a human being who need to speed onto the next agenda. Thank you for your time, you may have those minutes of your life back.

Chapter 12 - The Kingdom Hearts Crew - "Reaping" in the Rewards

In Olympus, home of the gods, the heroes who saved the world lined up in a row. Hades returned with his powers stripped away, growling in anger at them. Naminé clapped and sketched the group (including her) gathered around on a cloud, kinda like a group picture. It was a party all around, Phil was hanging around Aphrodite, Herc and Meg were running around with High School Yearbooks, Organization XIV were playing party games, the Keybladers and Co. were stuffing their faces, and Roxas + Naminé were drinking punch (it wasn't spiked with alcohol) and hanging out near a punch fountain. The Fates, Panic & Pain, and another cloaked figure were there also. After the celebration, the gods are now giving out the rewards for such service to the gods.

"You twenty have saved Olympus from the edge of calamity, and so we shall grant you new power to use against your enemies." Zeus announced. "May the gods be with you and protect you always."

First to receive the gift is Xemnas, the Seeker of Darkness. "You are granted a small portion of Hades' power, the Gloom of Hades."

Second was Xigbar, the Freeshooter. "You are granted the power of accuracy, Artemis' Aim."

Third was Xaldin, the Whirlwind Lancer. "You shall wield the power of the storms, Poseidon's Storm."

Fourth was Vexen, the Chilly Academic. "Your genius shall be increased, Athena's Wisdom."

Fifth was Lexeaus, the Silent Hero. "May the gods drive your rage, Ares' Fury."

Sixth was Zexion, the Cloaked Schemer. "Cleverness is your tactic, Hermes' Cunning."

Seventh was Saïx, the Luna Diver. "The moon shall aid you always, Selene's Shadow."

Eighth was Axel, the Flurry of Dancing Flames. "Fire will consume your enemies, Hephaestus' Blaze."

Ninth was Demyx, the Melodious Nocturne. "Your tune will disrupt those against you, Apollo's Orchestra."

Tenth was Luxord, the Gambler of Fate. "Destiny is on your side, Fate's Hand."

Eleventh was Marluxia, the Graceful Assassin. "Nature will entangle your foes, Demeter's Thornbush."

Twelveth was Larxene, the Savage Nymph. "I give you a piece of my own power, Zeus' Lightning."

Thirteenth was Roxas, the Key of Destiny. "The power of light will prevail, Helios' Shine."

Finally, fourteenth was Kixur, the Silver-Haired Shadow. "You will be granted a special power, one only used in life-or-death situations. Beware of this power, Thanatos’ Reaping." The cloaked figure waves his hand, gifting Kixur with his power. The rest of them was handed theirs by the god Zeus.

The chief god then turned to the Keyblade masters. "For you four chosen by the keyblade, the souls of the Titans shall be infused into you."

Four large spirits rise from the Underworld to Olympus. The spirit of the Rock Titan is pulled into Riku. "You now will wield the power of the Rock Titan.'

The soul of the Fire Titan enters Sora. "The power of the Fire Titan is yours."

The ghost of the Ice Titan combines with Kairi. "The power of the Ice Titan now belongs to you."

The ethereal form of the Wind Titan fuses with Mickey. "You now control the power of the Wind Titan."

Zeus gives Donald and Goofy a book to share. "You will find out what powers you will receive in time."

Donald and Goofy sighed in disappointment. "Aww..."

The Olympian Gods lift their goblets of wine. "To a new age of peace!"

Chapter 12 - Kira Investigation Team - Chaos in the City

"I see, so that is how Kira does it." L comments. "This fact should aid us in our search."

Heartless roam around the city, capturing people and dragging them into the darkness.

Light sweeps away a group of four Heartless with his newly-acquired scythe. "Bothersome pests, don't you think, L?"

L kicks away the Soldier trying to claw him. "Yes, especially without a weapon."

Misa knocks away the Neo Shadows. "Stop complaining, you are the best detective in the world!"

Rem and Ryuk grab the flying Wyverns. "These things don't have specific names!" Ryuk shouted.

Chapter 12 - Ed & Al Adventures - Chimera Heartless

A Chimera Heartless rose from the darkness, it consuming other Heartless to power itself up. "Great, now we got a big one!" Ed shouted in sarcasm.

"Brother, it isn't very big." Al responded.

"Let's kick it's @$$ before it gets any bigger!" Ed responded to the response.

The Chimera roared and tried to bite the brothers. Ed cut off it's snake-tail and Al impaled one of the heads. Mustang constantly burned it's limbs, Hawkeye shot at it's heads, and Armstrong stonespiked it's body.

The chimera would not yield to death, so it retreated into the darkness. Still, the heartless continued to bombard the town.

Chapter 13 - Ed & Al Adventures - Goodbye, Resembool

Ed and Al rushed to the three old friends. "Mustang!" Ed shouted.

"Good to see you too, Fullmetal. I thought you were gone for good." replied The Flame Alchemist, Corporal Roy Mustang.

"Hawkeye!" Al yelled.

"You boys arrived in the nick of time." replied Lieutenant Riza Hawkeye.

"Armstrong..." The brothers both said together.

"Brothers Elric, welcome back!" The Strong Arm Alchemist welcomed them with open arms (literally).

Winry came down running, but a Heartless the size of Resembool itself dropped from the sky and the whole town was swallowed by darkness.

Chapter 13 - Kira Investigation Team - The Wammy's House, Near and Mello

Light, Misa, and L arrive at the helicopter on the rooftop of the Investigation Headquarters and, piloted by Watari, fly to The Wammy's House in the United Kingdom.

"Welcome to my homeland, Great Britain." L said with a smile.

The two best students come to greet the four. Both felt like L and was quite weird like him to a degree.

"Welcome to The Wammy's House, I'm Mello." welcomed Mello, the one in black with dirty blonde hair. He munched a chocolate bar with a great bite.

"I'm Near, second alias N." Near also welcomed. The boy had white hair, pajamas, and a toy rocket in his hand.

"These two are the most likely to become the next L." L clarified. "Near has a 51% chance, while Mello has a 49% chance."

"Nice to meet you, Mello and Near!" Misa said with a smiling face.

Mello and Near slightly blushed, with Light yelling at them. "Hey, she's MY girlfriend!"

Chapter 13 - The Kingdom Hearts Crew

Part 1 - Sin

The Kingdom Hearts Crew came back to The World That Never Was via Gummi Ship because lack of energy.

They had stopped at Memory's Skyscraper, when they spotted the Seven Deadly Sins and the other two captives turning to see them.

"Bah! Organization XIII, another Riku, the Keyblade Wielders, and the two lackeys." Maleficent spat in disgust.

"They're absolutely no good!" added Pete.

"Let's tear them to shreds, fellow sins!" Lust commanded.

Part 2 - Virtue

"How'd you escape? We bound you with Power-Binding Necklaces." Xemnas asked.

"Can't we beat an answer out of them like last time?" Xigbar asked the Superior.

"Rip them to shreds for shaming the majority of us in battle!" demanded Xaldin.

"It is a disgrace to find a flaw in my invention, let me fix that!" Vexen cried in determination.

"Bite me, beast!" Lexeaus dared Gluttony.

"A worthy opponent does not come every day." commented Zexion.

"You have defeated me once, you shall not again, kid!" Saix yelled at Wrath.

"Sorry to burn such a nice-looking lady up again, but a dude's gotta do what a dude's gotta do." Axel commented.

"You can't win against us!" Demyx screamed with a singing voice.

"Greed consumed me, you shall never again!" Luxord glared at a grinning Greed.

"How dare you try and even think of this, combating the Organization." Marluxia just added.

"Children these days are brats, they need to be punished!" Larxene sadistically smiled.

"Not again..." Roxas sighed.

"Weren't these people kinda easy?" Kixur asked.

"Maleficent never gives up." Mickey sighed. "I'd respect her for that if she wasn't evil."

"Well, we better start qwacking!" quacked Donald.

"I thin'k Donald meant 'crackin'!" Goofy corrected.

"The witch has returned, let's finish her off again!" Riku yelled in fury.

"I can't believe this..." commented Kairi.

"These ones aren’t human, nobody, or heartless." Namine observed.

"Let's just deal with them before they escape!" Sora suggested to the large pack.

Chapter 14 - Kira Investigation Alchemists - A Meeting Between Prodigies

Ed and Al dropped from a Dark Corridor in midair onto Ryuk. "Ay, why does this always happen to me?" Ryuk asked with annoyance.

"Well, sorry, buddy. I dropped by and..." Ed blinked and stared at Ryuk. He then jumped backwards. "Wah! What the hell is that?!"

Al scoots back. "It looks like a monster."

"Oh, you can see me? You must've both touched my Death Note when you fell on me." Ryuk explained. And so, Rem and Ryuk had to slap everyone again in order to be noticed.

"Gah! Two demons!" Mello yelled in terror.

"S... Shinigami?" Near asked. "They do exist..."

Misa helped the two alchemists up. "Welcome!"

"Great, more people to hit on Misa..." Light grunted.

"Lighten up, Light, she's pretty......" L commented.

Chapter 14 - The Kingdom Hearts Crew - The Sinners and the Virtuous

Zexion and Envy fought again, both turning into completely different objects and being to outmatch the other.

"Sin of Envy, eh? Don't remember ever being jealous of anyone." Zexion commented.

"Says you, red bicycle when you were twelve." Envy replied.

"Ah yes, I remember that now, I was a fool then." Zexion turned his arm into a snake. "That was then, this is now!"

Axel faced off against Lust, each bloodthirsty and eager to combat.

"Alright, pretty boy, you're time's up!" Lust screamed as she extended her nails.

"You can't see my lifespan, ya know." Axel replied wittingly as he summoned his chakrams.

Axel just knocked away Lust's nails while casting fire spells.

Gluttony faces Lexeaus and Riku. "Hmmmmm, well-done meat!"

"Well, might as well use our new power." Lexeaus suggested. "Ares' Fury!" The nobody is filled with the power of the war god, becoming more powerful and berserk than Saix on sugar. "Say goodbye, fat man!"

"Hey, good idea!" Axel realized. "Hephaestus' Blaze!" Fire erupted from the ground, pillars of flame scorched the very cement all of them stood on. Lust looked a bit worried as a drop of sweat came down from her face.

"Hermes' Cunning!" Zexion awkwardly shouted out. He could now process everything into his mind faster and more efficiently than before, as well as having increased illiusional power. "Hey Envy, I'm over here. No, I'm over here!" Envy turned again and again to see Zexion everywhere.

Maleficent and Pete fought against the Mickey Mouse Club (Mickey, Donald, & Goofy). "Fools, you think you can defeat the mistress of all evil!"

"Pretty much..." Donald answered honestly while scratching his head.

"This is mutiny, sailor!" Pete shouted.

"Not if I already quit, Captain Pete!" Mickey answered with keyblade in hand.

"Hyuk, 'veryone forgot me!" Goofy noticed after a while.

Saix and Larxene fought Wrath again. "You two were overwhelmed so easily by wrath, you will be my slaves after this!" Wrath assured.

"I'm not being some kid's toy, Selene's Shadow!" The moon appeared in the sky, granting Saix access to the moonlight's energy. "Moon shine bright, I shall punish you!"

Larxene held out her daggers. "Slave? To a kid? No way, not ever!" She giggled and reached toward the sky. "Zeus' Lightning!" The electricity came down on the world, thunder struck the lightning rods. Every time there was a flash of light, Larxene teleported to another place.

"Crap, this is gonna be hard..." Wrath thought aloud.

Greed was battling Luxord, Xigbar, Demyx, Marluxia, and Vexen. "Ganging up on the little guy, eh?" Greed asked.

"As if! We know that your shield will protect you from most of the pounding." Xigbar answered with a grin. "Artemis' Aim!" Xigbar had a glimmer in his eye, supernatural accuracy was guaranteed, as well as space control.

"This is quite a gamble, you are sure to lose." Luxord assured also with grin. "Fate's Hand!" There came four cards in his hand, he could use time magic efficiently.

"Nothing sooths the savage beast like music," Demyx whispered. He suddenly burst out "Apollo's Orchestra!" Sound waves solidified and rammed against the durable shield of Greed.

"The best security money can buy just isn't enough these days." Vexen blurted out. "Athena's Wisdom!" He could now calculate what kind of weakness Greed' have.

"Nature has a way of stabbing you in the back, Demeter's Thornbush!" Vines rose out from behind Marluxia, pounding on Greed's shield along with the music notes from Demyx.

Sloth battled Kairi and Namine, both with keyblades. "Come on now, girls, boys don't do anything but eat and sleep. We take action." Sloth tried to turn them against the others.

"No thanks, but the invitation is appreciated." Kairi responded. "I know Sora and Riku aren’t that lazy, right Namine?"

Namine nodded her head. "Roxas and Kixur aren’t either."

Sloth morphed into liquid form, slithering around the two girls. "You two had your chance."

Finally, Pride was pitted against Xemnas, Xaldin, Roxas, Kixur, and Sora.

"With my predictor skills, you will not win." Pride proclaimed.

"Says you, but not me! Gloom of Hades!" Xemnas yelled into the city. A dark sense of foreboding filled the air. "What, that's it?"

"Hm, you can see all possibilities, but can you predict the weather?" Xaldin asked. "Poseidon’s Storm!" Gusts of wind blow furiously.

"Light, give me strength! Helios' Shine!" Roxas' Oblivion keyblade shines of light like the sun. "This'd be stronger if Namine didn't need Oathkeeper."

Kixur just stares at everyone. "Cheapos, I can't use mine." He just swipes at Bradley's sword with Soul Eater.

Sora grip onto his keyblade tightly. "Why do I have to handle all the master swordsmen?"

Chapter 14 - The Last Homunculus - Birth

"I've..... done it!" shouted Shou Tucker. "I've finally ridden myself of any animal parts and......... what?"

A terrible creature rose from the transmutation circle.

"What?! No, no! Noooooooooo!!!!!" The creature totally consumed Tucker, and then spotted the Nina.

"P... poor thing, it doesn.........'t wannnnnnnnna live anymmmmmore." The abomination spoke in a soft voice. It ate the Nina too, then climbed into the vat of Red Water Tucker made.

The homunculus slowly began to take the form of a human, reading reports and books. "I see, so the others who were created like me were named after bad qualities. So, therefore, I shall be named Regret!"

Chapter 15 - The Last Homunculus - A Discovery

Regret hears steps coming from above, inside the warehouse. He climbs up to discover several bandits. "And who might you gentlemen be?"

"Hey, he has a cool lookin' tattoo on his chest, let's cut it off!" One of the bandits suggested while wiping his knife.

"Yeah, this'll be fun!" Another bandit shouted with gun out.

"Settle down, I'll take care of him!" an alchemist bandit cried out with a sadistic voice.

"Hmph, let us see you try!" Regret shouted. "I wonder what's my power...?" Regret disappears for a while and rematerializes behind the three. "Hmm, smells good!" Regret's body stretches out and wraps around the three outlaws, then reforming again into his original form. "Mmmmmmm, alchemist flesh only makes my ability to swallow better, but what of my teleportation skill?"

Chapter 15 - Kira Investigation Alchemists - Death Devil

A red Heartless resembling a shinigami rises out from underneath the helicopter. It had horns on it's head, the Heartless Emblem on it's chest, and wielded a scythe like other shinigami.

"Oh, holy s***!" Ed shouted before transmuting a handblade from his automail.

"Not again..........." Al sighed before slipping his new pyrotex gloves on.

"What are these things?" Near asked with interest.

Mello bit a chocolate bar. "These things are blacker than my dark chocolate, that's not good."

"These things take people and drag them somewhere." Light answered with scythe in hand. "Ryuk, can you fight with just claws?"

"Yes, I can." Ryuk answered Light. "I may be old, but I'm pretty good at hand-to-hand combat."

"As am I," Rem added. "Let us confront that insult to death gods."

"Alright!" Misa shouted. "Shall we go, Rem?"

The Heartless shook a little. "Mi... sa?" The Heartless gripped it's scythe. "I... am... Rem!"

L licked some sea-salt ice cream. "Hmm, that thing seems to respond when Rem and Misa speak."

Chapter 15 - The Kingdom Hearts Crew - The Beast

The Seven Sins, Maleficent, and Pete were all beaten up. "Curse you all!" Maleficent shouted when she raised her staff.

Using her powers of darkness, she combined the seven sins to become a creature known as Legion. "We are Legion, for we are many." the monstrosity verified.

Zexion blinked and then flipped some pages on his book. "It says here that: To battle a fusion of monsters to make a giant monster, we must get giant robots." He closes the book. "Eh, who needs that Power Rangers crap?"

Axel sets the big blob on fire. "Eh, let it roast till I can use it for Luxord's ashplate ashes."

The monster only regenerated. "You cannot destroy us!"

Kixur steps up to the combination of sins. "Rest in peace, Thanatos' Reaping!" A scythe is summoned into Kixur's left hand. "Hm, Soul Dispatcher!" He threw the scythe at the abomination, making it fade away into oblivion.

Everyone else dropped their jaw. "Now I see by what the gods meant in using it when in dire desperation." Roxas commented.

Chapter 16 - The Last Homunculus - Possession

Regret finds a group of humans on the ground, dead from a heart attack. "What a waste, well, I could just consume them." Regret absorbs the bodies. "I wonder what could do that, making a heart stop?"

"I can!" A bandit walks up to Regret twitching. "This body already has a soul, so my grasp isn't as strong............ oh, but you don't have a soul in your body to control."

"Hah! So you want my body, eh?" Regret asked. "Well, you're not gettin' it without a fight."

The possessed bandit laughs manically. "You cannot defeat me, Light Yagami!"

Regret laughs, just not as evilly. "Light Yagami? Is that even a name?"

Several other bandits approach Regret, all twitching. Some had red eyes staring at him. "This one cannot be killed by a heart attack, it has no name." one of them with red eyes mentioned.

"So, souls of humans that failed to find their way to the afterlife?" Regret gets ready to fight with his fists. "Interesting, I guess I'll just give you a helping hand!"

All the bandit screamed out their battle cry. "Curse the Death Note!"

Chapter 16 - Kira Investigation Alchemists - Heart(less) of a Shinigami

Light and Misa rushed at the Heartless, it only parrying their scythe strikes away. "Die, you monster!" Light shouted out.

"Won't you just give up?!" Misa asked with annoyance.

"Mi... sa, st... op... hitting!" It finally gives into it's instinct and swipes their scythes away. "Light Yagami, you will pay!"

Watari grabs a rifle with a compressor on it and shoots the Heartless' scythe away. "You will not harm them, beast."

L licks his sea-salt ice cream more, then picking up the heartless' scythe. "Now, I have something to use."

Mello passes Misa her scythe. "Go get 'em!"

Near throws Light the scythe he got knocked away. "Light, get ready!"

Ed tries to slash at the heartless, but it grabs his automail with it's claws and throws him away. "Da** it! This thing isn't normal!"

Al snaps his fingers, resulting in an explosion like Roy Mustang's attack. "Hey, I'm pretty good at this!"

The heartless flies in the air with it's wings and sees Rem in front of it. "Wh.. at? But... I'm me!" It roars and punches Ryuk, which was behind the creature. "Ow! You know, shinigami can feel pain too!"

Chapter 16 - The Kingdom Hearts Crew - A New Ally

They all walked back into the castle, but then spotted someone with a stolen Organization coat on. "Hey, stop, thief!" Xemnas demanded of the mysterious person.

"Is this the one who freed Maleficent, Pete, and the Sins?" Xigbar asked, summoning his guns.

"Sure seems like it." Xaldin answered, drawing his lances.

"He sure has some smarts, only a master hacker could override my security protocols." Vexen commented, raising his shield.

"I had to lift those pendants, thanks for making them overly heavy, Vexen." Lexeaus sarcastically thanked Vexen, pulling out his tomahawk.

"I must research this, I helped in setting the security as well." Zexion also commented, flipping through his book.

"Oh, so this is the person who released those pushovers?" Sora asked?

"Huh, pushovers, eh? Well, you guys got a solid one!" Kairi commented, reflecting back on her battle with Sloth.

"Stop it, guys. We need to follow that one!" Riku pointed out.

"Perhaps we should go thank him for allowing us to take revenge on them." Saix suggested, grinning evilly with claymore ready to smash.

"Whoa, slow down, Saix! A painful death is necessary for going against the Organization." Axel suggested with chakras gripped tightly.

"You people are sadistic..." commented Demyx with a sigh, strumming his sitar.

They followed the one with the stolen black coat to the Alter of Naught, him just standing there licking sea-salt ice cream from the freezer. "Mmm, this is good..."

"You stole my ice cream!" Roxas shouted out, with Oblivion in hand. "Off with his head!"

Namine restrained Roxas, with Oathkeeper in her hands. "Stop, Roxas! It isn't worth it!"

Luxord tosses a coin. "To kill him or not?" It arrives on tails. "Blast, I was hoping for a heads. Oh well, I'll do it anyway!" Luxord drew from his enormous card deck.

"Gah! A pedal is on his stolen Organization boots! He trampled my flower garden!" Marluxia called to his scythe.

"Great, just what we needed, someone who is ok to be decapitated." Larxene smirked as she pulled out some daggers.

"So, he's not with you guys?" Donald asked, clueless.

"Nope, nuttin' at all!" Goofy answered.

"We still have to deal with him!" Mickey logically deduced.

The thief lowered his hood, to reveal a man who has weird hair, large eyebags, and pale skin. "Hello, my name is L."

Chapter 17 - The Last Homunculus - The Condemned Soul and the Conjured Sin

"Death Note?" Regret asked with confusion. "Heh, weirdoes, taste the true power of homunculi!"

The possessed bandits combine together, fused like a chimera. Light has the most dominant soul, so he is in control over the monstrous body. "Allow me to greet you in my true form!" Light yelled. It morphed into what Light's body used to look like, except with red eyes. "So, you think you can defeat me?"

Regret grinned with hunger. "I will enjoy consuming you, Light Yagami!" He roared like an animal and expanded his muscles a little using the mass of the bodies he has gained so far. "I shall defeat you!"

Light laughed like the maniac he truly was. "Oh, really? I shall reign as god of this world, and all the others!"

Regret laughed, but it was more like a chuckle. "I even forgot to tell you my name, it's Regret! As in you'll regret ever fighting me!"

"So, Regret, are you gonna stop me?" Light asked before transmuting a lance from the ground. "These dumb alchemists don't know the truth behind truths, but I do! Therefore, I am destined to be god of existence!"

Regret transmutes a lance as well. "Don't think you're the only one who knows truth, so do I! After absorbing living alchemists, I am able to do what other homunculi could not, perform alchemy!"

The two clashed their spears with such force, they broke. After that, then came the swords. They broke also, finally, Regret prevailed against Light. "Is that all, Yagami?" Regret asked bluntly.

"No, I have one more trick!" Light answered. He released his soul and tried to bond with Regret's body, but it only absorbed him. "AHHHHHHHH!!!!" Light's soul screamed. And on that note, Regret absorbed the rest of the souls and the body that looked like Light.

"Hmph, stupid chump." Regret commented as the last of the body was consumed.

Chapter 17 - Kira Investigation Alchemists - The Sweet Embrace of Death Gods

The heartless fails to be defeated, as Light, Misa, L, and Watari are left gasping for air on the ground. Ryuk stands guard to Near and Mello, leaving Rem to deal with the scytheless heartless. "Tell me, what are you?" Rem asked.

"You are....... me." the heartless replied. It remembers when it wrote L and Watari's names in it's Death Note. "Why am I here, what am I? I do not know, only my will is holding back the urge to take you into the abyss of darkness."

"You confuse me, answer!" Rem demanded of the thing.

"Give up, it'll never stop until it's destroyed!" Ed cried out.

"Brother, the shinigami is trying to reason with the other..... thing." Al quickly defended.

Ed didn't listen to Al, as he transmuted a lance from a pipe near where he was standing and plunged it into the heartless. "Say goodbye!" Ed pushed it in harder.

The heartless roared in pain, threw Ed and the lance away, and dropped to the ground. "Ah, so it is finally the end for me?" It crawls to the beaten-up Misa and hugged her, shocking everyone. "This is the way I wanted to go, goodbye, Misa." The heartless released it's heart, and another Rem was projected by the heart. It waved goodbye and disappeared.

Everyone got up and thought about what just happened. "What was that about?" L asked.

"Uh oh, L doesn't know what's going on!" Mello pointed out.

"It's the end of the world!" Near teased.

"Settle down, you two!" Watari commanded. "I'm better than you in accuracy!"

Light sighed, then joined L in eating sea-salt ice cream. "Hm, what was that just now?"

Misa thought about it for a while. I think I'm having dejavu....... she commented in her mind.

Chapter 17 - The Kingdom Hearts Crew - Xell, the Twilight Tactician

L licks some sea-salt ice cream even more. "Mmm, this is really good."

"Did you release those nine?" Xemnas asked with caution.

"Yes, as a matter of fact." L responded.

"You little punk, that caused us quite a bit of trouble!" Xigbar yelled.

"It was necessary, as a test." L responded.

"A test?" Xaldin asked. "You were testing us?"

"Indeed I was, Whirlwind Lancer." L answered with a smile.

"You hacked my programming, who are you?" Vexen asked.

"Good observation, I hacked your database to find answers. It turns out I am like you, a nobody." L answered while finishing the ice cream.

"How did you persuade them to not hurt you when you were freeing them?" Lexeaus asked with curiosity.

"I didn't, I hacked it from afar." L replied.

"So, you're a nobody like us? What were you testing us for?" Zexion asked.

"To see if you all were worthy of my allegiance." L replied. "I intend to join you, if you wished, because you all passed spectacularly."

"................... A new ally?" Saix wondered.

"Great, another member for Organization XIV, soon to be Organization XV!" Axel excitedly screamed.

"Sweet, this is gonna be awesome!" Demyx also screamed excitedly.

"Calm down, it's not like you guys have emotion." Luxord ruined. "Stop running around pretending to be happy."

"Luxord, stop. Let the fools have their fun." Marluxia suggested.

"Marly, you're just saying that because you agree with those clowns." Larxene commented.

"Too many people in the Organization right now...." Roxas whined.

"Come on, Roxas, suck it up!" Kixur suggested to Roxas in a tone of voice like that of a friend.

"We haven't even celebrated Kixur's joining yet!" Namine shouted.

"................ I forgot why we're here." Donald suddenly blurted out.

"We was commin' back from the party at Olympus!" Goofy answered to Donald.

"Well, we're done here!" Mickey dusted off his pants.

"Alright, let's go before we interrupt any more." Riku suggested.

"Aw, come on, guys! Won't you stick around for the welcoming party?" Sora asked and suggested.

Kari turned around eagerly. "Another party, you say? I'm staying for a little while longer..."

Xemnas raised his eyebrow. "You want to join? Very well, but it'll be hard thinking up a name." Xemnas waved his hand, the words ELL were conjured and floating in front of L. "Do you want to know?" L nods. "You feel nothing, you can feel nothing. Do you want a meaning?" L nods again. With a wave of his hand, Xemnas makes the letters spin. The leading nobody suddenly stops the roulette, revealing the name. XELL* "A new you." Everyone scatters away, talking. "Xell, you may keep those clothes. I will make preparations in my office."

Xell smiles, then finishes the sea-salt ice cream popsicle. "Xell, eh? This'll be interesting."

* It's pronounced (Z-EHH-L), like the FFVIII character.

Chapter 18 - The Last Homunculus - A Visit to Central

Regret arrives at Central's Library, he saw it was under reconstruction. He approaches a construction worker. "Hey, why is it being rebuilt?"

"There was a monstrous earthquake and many armored monsters crawled out of fallen flying machines coming from the sky!" the construction worker explained.

Regret became skeptical instantly. "Flying machines from the sky, riiiiight."

"I heard it happened in Lior too!" the construction worker emphasized.

"Anyway, is there any way to......." Regret's attention redirected to two people who were trapped by a heavy fallen bookcase. Regret lifts the bookcase off like it was a feather and helps the both of them up. Thankfully, Regret was wearing clothes to cover his ouroborus.

"Thanks," said the tall blond man with blue eyes. "I'm Russell Tringham, thank you for getting us out of that predicament."

"Yeah, thanks!" shouted the smaller teenager also with blonde hair and blue eyes. "I'm Fletcher Tringham!"

"Hello, Russell and Fletcher, my name is..." Regret thought about it for a moment Crap, I can't say my name is Regret "... Ronald Egret, but just call me Ron." Nice save, you slick homunculus!

"Hey, Ron, would you like to have some tea with me and my brother at our place?" asked Russell, completely fooled.

"Uh, sure!" Regret answered. It'd be nice if I had some allies.

"Alright, I'll lead the way!" called Fletcher, still acting like a kid.

Regret sits at the table, sipping hot tea slowly. "So, I guess you two are part of the reconstruction team?" Regret asked curiously to Fletcher and Russell.

"Yeah, me and brother are both the planners!" Fletcher answers.

"Settle down, it's not very important if you think about it." Russell belittled the position, being modest and whatnot.

"Come on, the job's obviously reserved for the best, don't ya think?" Regret complimented.

"Haha, not really." Russell said flattered, but modestly.

"Well, nice meetin' you folks, but I gotta get goin'!" Regret waved goodbye. Nice people, hope nothing bad happens to them......... again. Regret was reminded of that falling bookcase. Someone then shoots Regret several times with tranquilizer darts and Regret collapses unconscious.

Chapter 18 - Kira Investigation Alchemists - Venture to Another Dimension

Part 1 - A Portal To the Realm of Darkness

A Dark Corridor opens, swallowing the helicopter with Light, Misa, L, Ryuk, Rem,
    Near, Mello, Edward, and Alphonse inside (pretty much everyone except Watari).

All of them arrive in the realm of darkness, where Mustang, Hawkeye, and Armstrong were battling almost-invisible heartless.

"Fullmetal!" Mustang cried out as he snapped his fingers, creating an explosion. "I knew you'd come sometime."

Hawkeye snipes down a few flying heartless. "A little help here, boys?"

"Even the strength of the Armstrong family passed through generations needs help!" Armstrong yelled as he bunched a Large Body away with his gauntlets.

"Yes, sirs and ma'am!" Ed obeyed, transmuting a handblade and cutting down a few Armored Knights.

"You don't need to tell me twice!" Al shouted out while using his new weapon, pyrotex gloves, to make explosions like Mustang's.

"I dunno what's going on, but we have to help the others fight!" Light shouted, rushing at a Grim Reaper boss heartless.

"And that's why I love him!" Misa declared, helping Light fight the boss with her scythe.

"Don't forget about us!" L reminded everyone. "The Wammy's House team, move out!" L swiped a few heartless down with the scythe of the Alternate Rem's heartless while munching on a giant sugary-cookie.

"Yes sir!" Mello grabbed a gun and started firing at Neo Shadows.

"Aye, aye, Captain!" Near hit Hook Bats away with a crowbar.

"I'm a bit lost, but whatever. I'm helping." clarified Ryuk, who carried heartless high above and dropped them.

"Ok, Ryuk, I guess I'll follow." Rem does the same as Ryuk.

After the Grim Reaper boss heartless was finished off, all ten of them were sent pummeling out of the Realm of Darkness and to another world.

Part 2 - Traverse Town, the Refuge of the Abandoned

The ten of them drop out of the Dark Corridor into the First District of Traverse Town. "Huh, we happen to arrive in a town." L commented.

Several Dusks slither by, waving hello to the new group. The Current Population sign changed a little like magic.

"Uhh, awkward...." Mello commented after biting a chocolate bar.

"What were those things?" Near asked while playing around with a toy rocket.

"I don't think they were associated with the black things earlier, their symbols were different." L observed and explained.

"Huh? Oh yeah, they are different." Misa realized.

Light goes wander around the town while the others sit on a bench. "Are you coming, Ryuk?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'll come with you." Ryuk answered.

"I'll stay here to look around for any attackers, they can't see me." Rem told everyone (except the three who couldn't see the shinigami).

"Nice to see you all talking to thin air, I'm going to sleep." Hawkeye confirmed.

"Are you guys taking something that makes you hallucinate?" Mustang asked. "Well, I'm gonna nap too."

"As am I, good night!" Armstrong added.

Chapter 18 - Organization XV - The Planning

"So, who's gathering the guests?" Zexion asked. "Most of them don't trust us."

"Sora and his friends are gathering the guests, but of course, they do not trust us after our fiasco." Xemnas answered.

"Kixur and Xell are waiting in line for sea-salt ice cream in Twilight Town with Namine and Roxas, that'll stall some time." Lexeaus added, grinning. "Only a day at least, in perfect condition."

"Perfect, the heartless and Dusks work fast, as well." Saix also added.

"I'll deal with the technological things, then. I have been working on a laser-scan register for a while." Vexen suggested. "I must add the finishing touches and install it at the entrance (AKA the alleyway)."

"I'll handle the food, but forgive me if I spice it up too much." Axel suggested.

"I'll be handling the drinks then!" commented Demyx.

"I can charge up the power plant and light the city for a whole week." Larxene suggested, giggling sadistically.

"I'll handle the weather, no raining until the party's done!" Xaldin yelled with determination.

"Hehe, my job is the fireworks display." Xigbar confirmed. "It'll go out like a BANG!"

"I'll make the Confirmation cards, then?" Luxord asked.

"And I might just decorate the city......" Marluxia added.

"Well the, everything settled, get to work!" Xemnas demanded in an encouraging voice."

"Yes, sir!" everyone replied back.

Chapter 19 - The Last Homunculus - Contact from Within

Regret found himself in an abyss, the vacuum which was created when he was born. This space was where a soul was to be placed. "Heh, one day, maybe I'll get a soul..."

"You little punk!" cried one of the souls trapped in a red-crystal prison. "Drawing energy from us, eh? You're nothing without us!"

"And I just lost the intention of ever freeing you of my body." Regret threatened.

That soul shut up, then the rest did the same. "Sorry, sir, you're in charge." apologized the soul.

"Thought so, now, why might I be here?" Regret asked.

"You're asleep, my creation, you've been shot by tranquilizer darts." Tucker responded.

"Creation? I was born! You dare destroy my life by taking a human child, killing it, turning it into homunculus, then deaging your own body and aging mine?!" Regret shouted in defense. "I never had a name because I never lived!"

"Haha, it was all for little Nina..." Tucker answered.

"You're despicable, Shou Tucker." Regret cemented that into him mind. "You will never know how we feel, alchemist, you're just as bad as homunculi!"

Regret suddenly opens his eyes in the real world, in the military's hospital wearing patient clothing. "Wha, where am I?"

Chapter 19 - Kira Investigation Alchemists & Nobodies - Xell and L

The Traverse Town main entrance swings open for Xell, Kixur, Roxas, and Namine to walk in. They all came with a cart full of sea-salt ice cream. "Mmmmmm, this is tasty." Xell commented. "I can't wait for the next bite."

"Yeah, but don't eat too much." Roxas warned. "You’ll get fat."

"If you use your head, you won't get fat." Xell responded.

"Are you calling me stupid?!" Roxas asked angrily.

"No, but I remember me saying that to....." Xell spots the people sleeping in the alleyway. "Ms. Misa Amane."

"You know them?" Kixur asked. "Wait, that one over there looks exactly like you!"

"Hey, you're right! Even the sugar addiction matches!" Namine points out, looking at the big sugar cookie the sleeping L was eating.

Ryuk and Rem slaps everyone with their Death Notes, but Xell manages to block Rem's notebook slap with his weapon, a pen. "Nice to see you again, Rem."

Mustang wakes up to see the shinigami and two Ls. "Ahh! Demons!" He looked closer to Xell. "Hey, you look like that guy."

Hawkeye tried shooting Ryuk, but the bullets go through him. "Uhh, who is this?" she asked nervously.

Armstrong wasn't even phased by this. "Hm, were those other children talking to you two earlier?"

Ryuk nodded. "Yeah, you have to have touched the Death Note to see us."

Rem stared at Xell. "How did you block my slap?"

"I've seen you around, Rem." Xell answered.

"Hey, what are you guys doing here?!" Light asked Xell, Roxas, Kixur, and Namine with scythe in hand.

"Light, relax! They just found us!" Misa replied to Light.

"Hm, hello, might you four be able to help us?" L asked with a puppy-eyed face.

"How can we refuse?" answered Namine.

"Hey, Namine, you don't even know these people!" Roxas warned carefully.

"Wait, why should we trust you? We were attacked by black creatures..." Mello asked.

"Oh, you mean heartless. They appear all around." Kixur answered.

"Have you all forgotten about us?" Ed asked with annoyance.

"Oh, sorry, shortie." Kixur responded.

Ed punched Kixur with his automail arm. "Who are you calling shortie, you disrespectful youth?!"

Al held Ed down before he could get another punch in. "Stop, brother, they're trying to help!"

Kixur gets up. "Heh, sorry, old man."

Ed struggles to punch Kixur even more. "Old man, eh, little brat!"

"Anyway, we can handle introductions later, let's just get out of here!" Namine suggested.

"I agree with her," Near suggested. "Maybe we should just trust them for now."

Chapter 19 - The Heroes of Space - The Welcoming Party

When the group of fourteen arrived at The World That Never Was, it was like a ghost town. "This isn't how I left this place." Roxas commented on the (more so) emptiness of the city.

"Hm, feels as though someone was anticipating this." Ed commented.

"There goes brother again, minor technobabble." Al commented as well.

"This is an exiting place, isn't it?" Mello said sarcastically.

"Mello, don't insult other people's homes." Near advised Mello.

"Hm, look at that moon." L pointed up into the sky at the heart moon, almost complete again.

"Yeah, it's beautiful, kinda like Misa." Light purposely thought out loud.

"Aww, Light!" Misa responded to the tease.

"Heh, I wish that the Light and Misa I knew were like that." Xell whispered to himself, unable to keep it in his mind.

Rem explored the area, but kept bumping into barriers. "There are force fields keeping us out of some places."

Ryuk double-checked for Rem. "Yeah, Rem is right, there are barriers keeping even shinigami out."

"Say, Hawkeye, there's no one to disapprove of a military-within-military relationship." Mustang implied.

"Don't count on it, sir." Hawkeye ruthlessly declined.

"Haha, young love." Armstrong commented.

They are led to a vast, dark room. "Hello, anyone here?" asked Kixur, hearing the echo of his voice.

"SUPRISE!" the entire room shouted, the lights turning on to see tons of people dressed in fine clothing welcoming all fourteen people.

"Kixur, Xell, and guests, welcome to The Kixur and Xell welcoming party!" Sora announced with a megaphone.

The entire room cheered, everyone was there. The Olympian gods, some missing people (Ed and Al reunited with Winry there), even the people who had reason to hate Organization XIII were all there.

Xemnas walked up to Vexen. "Do you have any idea of what caused those creatures earlier to appear?"

Vexen covered his mouth so no one could read his lips. "I have one idea... it has to do with the Dimension Shifter and Maleficent."

Chapter 20 - The Last Homunculus - Hospitals

A nurse came in here. "Oh, you're awake, Mr. Egret." she welcomed politely. "This is the hospital, some bandits tried to raid Central's Artillery Arsenal. Thankfully, they were apprehended by the authorities and found you alive."

"Oh, I see, just call me Ron." Regret digested the idea of being almost discovered. "Did anyone ever come into this room alone?"

"No, not to my knowledge, Ron." the nurse answered.

"Alright, thank you Miss...... Jones." Regret looked at her nametag. "Say, are you busy tomorrow night?"

The nurse blushed a little. "Uhh, no, no thank you." she declined.

"Alright, I understand." Regret replied, grinning. Anyone listening will be completely thrown off by this.

The Tringham Brothers rushed in the room just as the nurse left. "Oh, I'm so glad to see you alive, Ron!" yelled Russell.

"Those bandits were persistent, we beat them good before the police showed." Fletcher bragged.

"Alright, settle down, I'm ok now." Regret calmed down. It doesn't seem anyone but the one who changed me into these clothes saw my tattoo.

Chapter 20 - The Heroes of Space - The Meeting Between Heroes

After the party, Xemnas assembled the guests from other dimensions, the ones who saved the universe last time, and the rest of the Organization XV. "Everyone here? Alright, let us discuss the situation, Vexen?" Xemnas asked.

Vexen pulled out his report. "So, my theory is that it's Maleficent's fault that all this is happening. A while ago, when Roxas was still with us, I invented a machine called the Dimension Shifter. It could directly transport objects from other dimensions to ours." Vexen pointed at the orb in Maleficent's staff. "I think she hid some of her memories in there."

On that note, Zexion grabbed the staff and smashed the green orb, releasing the hidden memories. "Fool of a witch, she cast the Dimension Shifter into the darkness itself!"

"Ah, yes, that makes sense." Vexen concluded. "The darkness in our universe is spreading to other dimensions via the machine, the darkness also sucks up enough energy to power it up!"

"So, what you're saying is that the darkness is causing all of this using a little machine?" Ed asked.

"Who knew that a little toy would cause so much damage, eh, brother?" Al asked.

"It's not just a box, Fullmetal." Mustang replied. "That'd be obvious if you really looked."

"So, what's with those heartless things appearing in my dimension?" Light asked Vexen.

"Well, heartless pop up anywhere darkness is." Vexen simply replied.

"So that's another version of me?" L asked, pointing at Xell.

"Half correct, that is a nobody of a version of you." Vexen answers.

"What's a nobody?" Misa asked.

"A nobody is the body and soul left behind when a person becomes a heartless." Luxord answered.

"What's a heartless, really?" Mello asked while munching on chocolate.

"A heartless is the manifestation of darkness within a heart." Sora answered.

"Wow, Sora, that's the smartest thing you said all week!" teased Kairi.

Riku joined in with teasing. "I think the last one was 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious' or something." Riku and Kairi laughed, Sora was pouting.

"Why does Vexen, Marluxia, and Mello look so alike?" Near asked, snickering.

"Because they're all butt ugly...." screamed Axel.

"Not to mention having girly hair!" added Demyx.

"Hey!" the three yelled simultaneously, which only added to the hilarity.

Kixur was sitting on his new throne, swinging his legs. "Anyhow, the darkness has to get the energy from somewhere in the our realm, right? We just need to find where it's drawing in the power, then we can locate the device." Kixur suggested.

"Hey, that's a good idea!" Xigbar got off his chair. "Well, call me when you've got a plan."

"Stop, Freeshoter, get back to your seat." ordered Xemnas.

"Aww, I hate ramblin'!" Xigbar whined before he got back in his throne.

Xell, by nature, examined everyone from his throne very closely. "I think that Namine has an idea." the nobody pointed out.

"Uh, well, we should split up in teams of three to track the source down!" Namine suggested.

"Great idea, but one problem. There's a vast area covered by such a small number of teams. It'd take quite a while to track down." Mickey pointed out.

"Well, ask everyone we know to report any strange activity and search other worlds that we don't know of for the source." Xemnas responded to the difficult question.

"Alright, let's get quakkin'!" Donald shouted out.

"Yup, teams of three! Gawrsh, you'd think a machine wouldn't be this dangerous." Goofy wondered.

"Ok, let's start picking teams now. Time is of the essence." Xaldin confirmed.

"Affirmative, we'll pick starting with the most compatible." Lexeaus added.

"Don't stick me with any of the girly men!" Larxene cried out.

"Hmph, remind me to reload my gun once in a while. I'd probably be too busy shooting to remember." Hawkeye whispered to Mustang.

"So, shall we save the universe?" Armstrong asked, everyone nodded yes to that. "Very well, may we meet again after this!"

Xemnas typed out this list:

The Keybladers of Destiny
    Sora, Riku, Kairi

The Mickey Mouse Club
    Mickey, Donald, Goofy (Pluto)

The Kira Investigation Team
    Light Yagami, L Lawliet, Misa Amane, (Ryuk & Rem)

The Wammy's House Team
    Xell, Mello, Near

The Organization Misfits
    Zexion, Axel, Demyx

The Nobody Party
    Roxas, Kixur, Namine

The Ed, Al, and Winry Adventures
    Edward Elric, Alphonse Elric, Winry Rockbell (Schrödinger)

The Dogs of the Military
    Roy Mustang, Riza Hawkeye, Alex Louis Armstrong (Black Hayate)

The Master, Commander, and Soldier
    Xemnas, Saix, Xaldin

Oblivion Conspiracy
    Marluxia, Vexen, Larxene

Dudes' Night Out
    Lexeaus, Xigbar, Luxord

"The one whose name comes first after the group name is leader of the three. No complaining," Xemnas specifically addressed Marluxia and Larxene. "Get going, we have gummi ships for you waiting in the docking bay."

* Please notify me of any characters left out, my mind's scrambled and quite possibly overloading. This is the longest chapter I've typed up so far......

Chapter 21 - The Last Homunculus - The Chimera Heartless, again...

The Chimera Heartless flew over Central's hospital. It landed on the rooftop, knawing on the flag. It was thought to be a symbol from God that Amestris shall fall.

"What was that shadow passing by?" Regret asked with curiosity.

"I dunno, come on, Fletcher! Let's investigate!" Russell ran for the stairs, going outwards without noticing the sheer numer of floors.

"Wait for me, brother!" pleaded Fletcher, sprinting to follow his older brother up.

"Heh, now's my chance." Regret thought aloud, dawning his old clothes and heading straight for the rooftop through the window.

The Chimera Heartless tried to bite Regret's arm off, but the homunculus was too fast for it. He jumped onto the heartless' back and attempted to wrestle it to the ground. "Nice monster, pretty monster, just die you stupid monster!"

The Tringham Brothers reached the rooftop and stonespiked it's claws and hind legs down to the floor, making sure it stayed in one place. "We'll call the military over!" assured Russell.

"We'll get them here, just stall it!" Fletcher yelled.

"Alright, will do, Tringham Brothers!" screamed Regret, exaggerating his struggle. The two brothers left to get the military while Regret pondered how to beat it before anyone got to the scene and how to escape in time. "Hmm, ah! The flagpole! Of course, why didn't I think of it sooner?!"

Regret smashed the stonespikes into pieces, freeing the heartless. It then tried to wiggle Regret off. "I don't think so!" Regret shouted, holding onto its horns. As soon as the heartless flew directly above the flagpole of the hospital, Regret punched downward with all his strength. "Bye, bye, birdie!" Regret stretched his body out like a parachute just in time before he was impaled by the flagpole along with the heartless. He quickly fled from the scene just as the authorities arrived. The heartless continued to twitch and move, however.

Chapter 21 - The Heroes of Space - The Parting of Ways (no, not the Doctor Who episode)

All of the teams assembled at the docking bay, each of the groups (except the Master, Commander, and Soldier team) boarded a gummi ship.

"Report to us if you find anything strange." Xemnas reminded everyone.

"Take care, because we won't care." Saix just randomly commented.

"Hope that the winds of change are with you!" hoped Xaldin.

All of the gummi ships blasted off into space, each bound for adventure. Little did they know that each of them had a great enemy to face at their destinations.

Chapter 21 - The Keybladers of Destiny - The World Consumed by Darkness

Sora, Riku, and Kairi return to Destiny Islands, now crawling with heartless and an ever growing Darkside boss heartless. "I call dibs on the big one!" Sora called.

"You're gonna take that on alone? I don't think so." Riku responded.

"Hey, why do you two go on without thinking of me?" Kairi asked, naggingly.

The ocean water was all gone, replaced by the barren land beneath. The three climbed their way up to the floating piece of the island to fight Darkside.

It, having been beaten multiple times, had prepared for the battle. Darkside summoned dark versions of the keyblade wielders to tire them out first.

"So, fighting shadows, now? The one Riku sent at me in Neverland was pathetic, this one'll be the same!" Sora shouted. He easily dispatched his match.

"That's offensive, showoff!" Riku responded loudly as he sliced through his shadow.

"You two never wait for people who can't keep up!" Kairi yelled. She slashed her shadow clone in half.

Darkside, clearly outmatched, summons two clones of him.

The keybladers just chuckled and charged up the power of light in their keyblades. They unleashed it, shredding the heartless apart and releasing the hearts.

Chapter 21 - The Mickey Mouse Club - Guess who's back, back again?

Mickey, Donald, and Goofy landed in the Gummi Ship bay, then finding the castle empty. "Hello, anyone home?" Donald asked nervously.

"Hyuk, wey'r baaaack!" Goofy shouted loudly and carelessly.

"Something doesn't feel right..." commented Mickey on the ominous scent in the air. "I smell the darkness!" The three got their weapons out.

A muscley heartless arm reached out of the shadows to grab Goofy, but was repelled when Goofy opened the book the Olympian Gods gave him and Donald. "Yikes! Wait, that arm seemed familiar."

Donald thought for a moment. "Hey, wait, that was the arm of the heartless Xehanort has around!" Donald suddenly concluded.

"Xehanort, come out!" Mickey demanded. "I know you're there!"

"Haha, so you realize?" Xehanort's voice echoed through the docking bay. "Come by the Cornerstone, I'm waiting."

"Xehanort! What did you do?!" Mickey asked furiously. Pluto whimpered sadly, worried that something may've happened.

Chapter 21 - The Nobody Party - Twilight Town Revisited

Roxas, Kixur, and Namine arrive at the abandoned mansion. "Ok, Xemnas instructed us to come here and then open the letter."

They all look closely at the letter:

You three will be stationed here, the Dusks should've already cleaned up the mess inside. Get friendly with the people in the town (Roxas, I think you already know them somewhat), patrol around a lot (Don't wander around alone), and have fun registering in the school.

-Xemnas​

P.S. All of you must follow these instructions, including the school part. MUHUHAHAHAHA!!!!

"Aww!!!" they all whined simultaneously. "Dangit!" they whined again.

So, we have to live here?" Kixur asked. "Nice place, but you two already know that."

"Hm, I guess I get my old room again." Namine thought aloud.

"Well, time to settle in before we catch a cold." suggested Roxas. Good thing we're getting rid of the Organization sometime soon... I can't stand school, helping Sora with Geometry was hell.

2. Nanaki Broken in six places

Cool!!! Keep writing this story! Let me just suggest making more paragraphs (to make it easier to read)? BTW,I like how you have the 2 seperate sides (Organization XIII and Sora's POV. Anyways,I can't wait to read the next chapter!

3. Jade Rhade King's Apprentice

Your fault for intriging me and making me want to come here...

I'd suggest breaking up by dialogue: each new person speaking should start a new paragraph. But I must agree with Sora... Heartless are NOTHING compared to Geometry. *shudders*

4. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

I agree with that. ^-^

I'd also like just a smidge more detail about the surroundings...

Maybe something like, "Zexion's eyes slowly opened and wandered across the room. He was was in a bleak, musty cell. A few weak rays of light shone from outside of the small window... Blah blah blah, yada yada yada, so-on and so-forth..." or... something like that. XD It really gives it more depth. And it also helps keep the readers out of the dark. =3

Still, it was very well written. I think you've got talent! =P

Lord of the Wings,
    ~Leah.

P.S., Math is the DEVIL! >.<

5. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

*eye twitches* You DO know that I tend to compact my sentences, right? Yes, math sucks.

6. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Que? =3

*question mark appears above head*

7. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

Chapter 2

Chapter 2 - Organization XII - Saving Private Riku

The group of twelve nobodies walk through numerous hallways led by Hades himself. "So, eh, decide who ya wanna free yet?"

Xemnas nods no, keeping an eye on the prisoners. "No, none of these worthless fools are worth..."

"Xehanort, I'm so very happy to see you down here." Ansem the Wise rises up from his cell bed. "I was afraid the keyblade master let me down, but now my fears are quelled."

The first six members merely scoff at Ansem, with Xemnas actually sticking the middle finger at him. "You are the one we're definitely not freeing."

A familiar scent caught Zexion's nose. "That's familiar, this is... Riku!"

Riku Replica stands up, alarmed at seeing his old masters again. "Hello, Larxene, Vexen, Axel, Marluxia, and... Zexion? I thought I took care of you."

Zexion snarls at the fake, anger streaming through his veins. "I haven't forgotten that you and Axel finished me off. I won't forget to return the favor..."

Axel chuckles, then whispers into Xemnas' ear.

"Really... yes, that works." Xemnas turns to Hades, smirking. "Hades, we choose this one to be freed along with us."

Hades summons a fireball without hesitation, throwing it upon the bars of the cell. The bars burst open, Riku Replica now able to escape. "Go on, kid, you're gonna drag these guys down when they face the titans. Scram!"

Riku Replica opens a portal through darkness, turning to the Organization members before he escapes. "I have retrieved all my forgotten memories in my time here; I will get revenge on you all!" He walks backwards, the portal disappearing in front of him after he fully submerged in darkness.

Zexion merely replied, "Jerk..."

Chapter 2 - Keybladers & Co. - Goofed up? Sizzled Duck? Mickey stuck?

Sora, Riku, and Kairi summon their keyblades. "Well, I hope they destroy the school, it'd be vandalism if we did it ourselves." Sora smacks a Shadow heartless right into the air, making a big pop when it hit the ground.

As the keybladers of Destiny Islands cleared out of the heartless in their way, the ones in the gummi ship are trying to find a way out. "What do you think we should do Donald?"

"I dunno, Goofy. Perhaps we should smash ourselves out?" Donald gets out his staff and tries to break the glass.

"Now, hold on Donald, I know there's some way to get out of this." Mickey spots a hole in the side of the ship. "LOOK! A way out!" Mickey tries to fit through, but gets stuck in the hole. "Oh bother, I guess you two have to find another way out."

Donald traverses the broken equipment in the engine room. Several fires burst as some rubble collapses, blocking the doorway. "Noooooooo!!!! I'm stuck in the engine room that's blazing! Goofy, get me out now!"

Goofy approaches the engine room door, but a piece of the ceiling falls on Goofy's head and knocks him out. "Not again..." He turns unconscious.

8. 2Foxxie4U ~The Forgotten Crusader...~

Muchoes better, ninos! ^-^

*has no idea what she just said*

Gewd job. =3

9. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

The title of Chapter 2 for the Keybladers was just randomly made up, it rhymed?

10. Nanaki Broken in six places

Much Better! I liked Zexion's snide remark as The Riku Replica left. I also saw that comming. Well,can't wait to read the next chapter!

11. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

I'll write the next chapter say oh.................... next page?

12. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Ooooo *waits for next chaper*

Thats a great story!

13. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

As promised!

Chapter 3 - Organization XII - "I'm done for, even in death..."

Hades led the group to a portal. "Go on in, it's safe. No tricks up my sleeves, if I had sleeves."

Organization XII entered the greenish portal, arriving in the pits of Tartarus. "Oh, crap, this place is overflowing with magma!" Zexion exclaimed with surprise.

Hades poofs into smoke and reappears on his throne. "Well, shall we get started?"

A large rock platform rose from the magma completely cooled. Organization XII jumped onto the platforms and, suddenly the Titans jump out of the magma.

Pain does a head count for the combatants. "Let's see, umm, twelve of Organization XIII, Lava Titan, Ice Titan, Wind Titan, and the two heads of the Rock Titan. Everyone's here!" Pain scurries away before he get's hurt.

Hades gets out a jukebox, a grin on his pale face. "Now, what battle would it be if it didn't have dramatic music?" He accidentally switches to radio, pushing so hard the button was broken. "Uh, whoops?"

It starts to play "Furgalicious", bringing haunting memories back to Xigbar. The rest of the Organization bursting in laughter, no one else got the joke. "XIGALICIOUS!" the Organization cried in laughter.

Rock Titan scratches one of its two heads. "Err, what's going on?"

Xigbar looked in horror as the Organization rolled around on the floor. "I'm done for, even in death..."

Chapter 3 - Keybladers & Co. - Hard work is wasted...

After finishing off the heartless, they approach the gummi ship.

"Help!" cried the King, desperately trying to get out of being stuck in the hole at the side of the ship.

"Help!" cried Donald, trying to survive the fires in the engine room.

".................." There laid Goofy, unconscious on the floor.

Sora, Riku, and Kairi peered inside seeing the group from Disney Castle in peril. Of course, devising a way to get in wasn't easy. "Hey, I've got it! Remove the blocks with the keyblades!" Sora exclaimed. "The gummi blocks will unstick and can get inside!"

And so they did, the three of Disney Castle got out alive and well. "Well, thanks a lot guys!" Mickey looked up into the sky. "We're here to tell you that the worlds have been reconnected, as you can tell by the comets and heartless."

Sora sighed in tiredness. "Geez, we have to save the universe again? All my hard work, wasted!"

14. Nanaki Broken in six places

LOL!!!!!! OMG!! The Xigalicious thing!!!!! That Rocks!! Anyways,I like the story so far!! And,poor Sora...guess Riku was right,Sora..never did pick the brightest friends...Anyways,good job!! Keep it up!!!

15. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

And THAT's my revenge on Disney for making bad shows. :D He's XIGALICIOUS!

16. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Heh Heh nice

Keep up the great work!!

Gawd!! Untill KHIII (or what ever Nomura will call it) I think im going to be living off fan-fics....:D

17. Zexion of the Twilight The conflicts within my priorities....

:eek: Dude, get a hobby instead of living off fan fiction.

18. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

:P

Lol im just kidding, I have a hobby! Its playing Tenis (The only sport at which i can hold my own >.> <.<)

19. Nanaki Broken in six places

Meh,lucky!! I am HORRIBLE at EVERY sport EVER!!! Unless you count walking as a sport. *Sigh* So,I draw....very stupid pictures....I'm hopeless....

20. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Heh dont feel bad it took me like 12 years to find out i had any athletic ability at all :p