Zexion's Lexicon?

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by Sennitz, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Sennitz Destiny Islands Resident

Well, first of all, this is just a theory I have, so it could mean nothing... And on top of it, I haven't played DDD, so I could be not knowing some important information)
    The theory begins with this: In KH χ [chi], there's this story (I saw it posted by . : tale_wind, so thank you)

"Chirithy:

Before my master, He who created me, disappeared,
    He bestowed His six followers with new names, and gave five of them a tome of prophecy.
    These five followers, who were to become the Foretellers, read the future written in the tome.
    Apparently a passage written on the last page shocked them.
    "The war in that place will lead to the defeat and destruction of the Light. The World will be enveloped in eternal Darkness."
    In order to save the future World, the five Foretellers thought to use the power hidden in the tome of prophecy."

So there are these books with prophecies... why are there 5 books, if there are 6 followers? Could it be that a sixth book exist?
    And here is where Lexicon comes in: This misterious book has a "VI" written in it. I know, Zexion is the sixth member of the organization, so that it's a logical explanation... but can we think that this is one of those books? The "last page" with the misterious message? Maybe they tried to destroy it, or hide it...
    And we could clearly say that Zexion "use the power in the tome"...
    I know, I´m supposing lot of things... but, what are the possibilities that the Lexicon is something really important?
    Nomura didn't mention Zexion's weapon until RE:CoM and KH 358/2. And in this interview, he talks about it:

"I have an idea on what his weapon is and I might have a chance of showing it in the near future so I’ll keep it as a secret for now. [...] in the World that Never Was, each XIII Organization member had a gravestone for them and each of those have a picture of their weapons and that’s when Zexion became a problem for us. “Eh, we’re gonna put a spoiler on Zexion’s weapon there!?” That’s a bit too much so we decided to destroy the gravestone so that his weapon couldn’t be seen."

Ok, as I said, I might be flying too high xD But what if Zexion is more important than what we think? In Secret Ansem Report 2, says he is the one who spurred Ansem to construct the massive laboratory... and in the KHII:FM scenes, he seems to know more than anyone else...

Feel free to say what you think, I'm not gonna get mad if no one thinks like me :P

2. A Zebra Chaser

Zexion has always had this weird thing about him. Like how he never talks in BBS, how he's apparently a genius scientist AND betrayed Ansem and became a Nobody when he was a very young child. I feel like there's something more to him, and this is the most likely theory I've seen

3. Ars Nova Just a ghost.

And suddenly Zexion jumps WAAAAY up on the New Org. priority list. Interesting if true, wondering if we'll get any confirmation or denial from the II.5 cutscenes with the extended Organization.

4. . : tale_wind Ice to see you!

...Holy...

I...wow. That's terrifying to think of Xehanort having access to that much knowledge, that kind of knowledge. And knowledge, as they say, is power.

If this isn't true, I will eat my socks.

5. Eric Luna Destiny Islands Resident

I totally respect your opinion and believe you are absolutely right. Zexion might have more potiential then we thought.

6. Beucefilous Kingdom Keeper

I never thought of that. Honestly i hope this is right. I'd make everything so much more interesting.

7. Krowley Moderator

The five followers were given ONE book to read amongst themselves. The tome of Prophecy contains a lot of information on things to come, but I don't think it's related to Zexion/Ienzo in any way.

Zexion uses many Lexicons, but his signature one is called the book of Retribution. If you look at both books below, you'll notice there aren't really any similarities to say they are related in any way. Zexion definitely knows more then he lets on, but I think the lexicon is just his personalized weapon, but hey, who knows where the tome is now.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. A Zebra Chaser

I dunno if Zexion using many lexicons is canon, it's more than likely just gameplay thing, physical similarities I'm 50/50 on, but definitely not enough to discount anything

9. Eric Luna Destiny Islands Resident

I seriously think that Zexion has a secret we don't know about that will clear the whole story up.

10. Sennitz Destiny Islands Resident

You might be right about that Krowley. Even I am not sure about all this, so it's just a theory.
    But if we think about Zexion as one of the most misterious plots, I think the Lexicon might be part of the explanation, of how he acted so strange...