Chain of Memories Zexion's Death Scene!!!!

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Riku-Sama's Shadow, Dec 31, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

LOL!!! xD who else loved Zexion's death scene??? it was awesome!!!! xD and his "death Gasp" cracked me up!!!! he was afraid of a little 15 year old kid!!!! xD but, that was strange what Axel did......

2. JazzsVideos Gummi Ship Junkie

I was sad about Zexion dying... lol but I guess It was kinda funny how pathetic he sounded...

3. Ultimecia sorceress

Wimpy!!!!!!!

4. Not as wimpy as Axel dying, and saying in his deathbed, "I wanted to see Roxas...he was the only one I liked. He made me feel like I had a heart."

Honestly, now. I actually felt sad at Zexion's death, and part of me can't stand watching it. You have to keep thinking that Zexion just came out of a hard Riku battle, and was weak, and couldn't defend himself. It didn't even matter if it had to be a 16 year old kid, that kid obviously, drained him of his remaining energy.

Unlike Axel who took his life, he didn't want to die, and didn't want to create suicide for a couple of Dusks.

I guess you can say Axel is not my favorite in CoM.

5. Ultimecia sorceress

Agreed, I didn't care to much for Axel in Re:CoM either and his death was pretty lame as well.

6. Dinny I am Anime ( ⚈้̤͡ ◡ ⚈้̤͡ )

*TwilightNight* ya said it right out of my mouth~

I, not just as a Zexion fan but as a totally normal KH fan, was sad about his death. I see no reason for it. Especially since Zexy was in that state :\

7. Lol, for a moment I thought you will disagree, Axel 00. I'm just glad that you don't ignore the bad things he's done like some others do.

But yeah, I wasn't fond of how they handled Axel's death scene.

As I said, I can't bare to watch Zexion's death anymore, or hear any choking sounds. Is, horrible. That's a horrible way to die. Him, and Vexen had the worst end of the stick, and I actually felt sympathy and sadness. Axel was heartless in that game, I mean, seriously, they even begged.

I hope that if I hear that Larxene is a cruel again, I'll remind them of the real a-hole in that castle.

8. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

Yeah. xD LOL. i thought Zexion was awesome, but, of course, then i saw his death scene. xD that made him look like a wimp!!!!! xD i don't care, though, that Axel's betrayal caused Zexion's death. But i just LOVE to watch that scene over, and over!!!! xD

9. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

His death was very stunning and pretty dark and horrible for Disney. Same with Vexen. Those two had the worst deaths in the whole game. And I mean worst as in the most painful and shocking.

10. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

I know,right??? they were violent!!! i kept telling my sister that! xD but it sounded like they suffered and i think it's funny when they do that!! xD

11. *dancewaterdance* King's Apprentice

Yes, definitely. I felt sorry for both Zexion and Vexen during their death scenes.

You also have to remember that Zexy just lost a battle and was probably very tired and weak. He was also shocked by Riku's strength, which was probably why he panicked when he first saw the replica. And I'm 99% sure that the Riku replica was draining Zexion's energy too, not just strangling him, making poor Zexion even weaker and unable to defend himself.

12. JazzsVideos Gummi Ship Junkie

Awww you make it sound even more sad...

13. Dexnail Twilight Town Denizen

i hate axel so bad i mean zexion never did any harm to him

14. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

but it was funny!!! blame the replica!!!!!! he's the one who murdered Zexion!!! dunna dunna, dunna dunna!!!!

15. Skylight_Defect Hollow Bastion Committee

Zexion's death scene makes me so sad every time I see it. Think about it, he had just got done fighting Riku. Then Axel shows up with the Replica and the Replica kills him. He was so weak, he couldn't defend himself
    D':

16. Sonic the Hedgehog The Blue dude is back!!

Yeah,it was funny as hell.He got owned.But yeah,he's a scardy cat.And I could care less,Zexion was never noe of my favorite members anyway.

17. Hell Kaiser Ryo Kingdom Keeper

Not really, I agree with ~Twilightnight~, he didn't have a chance to fight back at all. He came out of a battle with the Real Riku and died from Repliku...I'd say, he's not weak, just powerless at that point.

18. Riku-Sama's Shadow Hollow Bastion Committee

that's not why though. he was scared of him. xD a fifteen-year-old boy!!!!! plus i can't believe Riku beat him.

19. Shizzy Gummi Ship Junkie

I felt bad, but it was pretty funny.

20. Scott Pilgrim Banned

I think that Axel is a jerk now. Zexion was carrying out Lexaeus's plan and their friendship was their eventual downfall.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.