358/2 Days Zexion is yet again a mystery

Discussion in 'Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 ReMIX' started by Solid Snake, Oct 16, 2007.

?

Is Zexion a cool playible charactor?

1. HELL YES!

47 vote(s)
    64.4%
  2. i guess?

12 vote(s)
    16.4%
  3. Not rly

5 vote(s)
    6.8%
  4. I dont know enough about him

9 vote(s)
    12.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Solid Snake Kept you waiting, huh?

Out of all the Charactors in Kingdom hearts Zexion is by far the most mysterious
    and now that 358/2 has been confirmed they dont know how he will fight >_>
    So post what you think his attacks will be
    So far we know he can use Illusions and he uses the Lexicon and can use things attacks against them but what else do u think?
    ZEXION FIGHT VIDEO
    ZEXION FIGHT VIDEO(RE:COM)

2. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

I'm not going to be playing as him but he could do thing where he traps people into his book and have then do the other thing with the circles.

3. Akino King's Apprentice

Isn't putting your enemy in your big book of knowledge good enough? x]

Hmm. I don't know. Zexion is a wonder, that little nobody. Maybe he go and hack some moves from Naruto. *Shrungs* ...

LOL @ Zexion doing a move something like Shadow Clone. x]

4. Solid Snake Kept you waiting, huh?

O yea forgot about the book traping thing

5. Doukuro Chaser

I think....hes semxy!.....

6. Solid Snake Kept you waiting, huh?

Congrats...

7. MisuzuKamio Destiny Islands Resident

Oh MAN was that annoying. Yeah...do NOT try to fight Zexion on level 12. It just doesn't work. That whole god dang floor explosion thing was just like.
    WHOOOOM
    *whole party = dead*

Personally, the only fun thing i could see about playing as Zexion would be if you could change into other characters or something as you were playing as him. Like...if you could choose someone else in the kh series to morph into during a fight, and have a whole new set of commands or something...and keep switching characters. THAT would be pretty awesome. If that did that though I'd assume your strength would go down or something. (I have a feeling itd also be super hard to program)

Overall, unless they did something cool like that I don't think fighting with literature would be my first choice.
    Wouldn't it be sweet for like Demyx they had some thing where you could like sing or play some kind of modified guitar hero in order to attack? Ahahaha. I could think of so many fun possibilities here...

8. Alpha Sonix Why so asymmetrical?

Maybe he can also, throw his book at enemies or knock them down with his lexicon.

9. Doukuro Chaser

sorry....still was watching it and yea he is one big mystery I wonder if he didnt die....like axel didnt so why not him...I mean he could of lived

10. Solid Snake Kept you waiting, huh?

thats a pretty good idea if he could like turn into Sora or Riku or ya know someone else and same with the dymnix idea
    lol he'd be fun then wouldnt he

11. The Superior aka Xemnas Merlin's Housekeeper

he might even be a playable character on 358/2 Days

Riku killed Zexion, rember.

12. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

Correction; Rike Replica killed him after Axel persuaded him to absorb Zexion's whole life... whch made him a limp corpse that we never saw get taken into darkness like all the other members...

Well he has to have some roginal moves I think and since he fought Riku in Re:com and never canonly fought Sora he should maybe imitate Riku's moves or borrow a move off an ally for a limimted time period... (you know like if Demyx can cast water, Zexion could imitate it by learning the move with that simple move he used against Riku to get one card and gain it for a while). He could even steal moves off weak enemies (sort of like blue magic that lasts for only so long).

13. Explode Who?!

I say that his basic attack would be summoning pages from his lexicon and sending them at the enemy. He probably also has a special ability where he can copy someone's weapon. Maybe he'll have a touch screen-based attack, like that three spotlight one.

14. Solid Snake Kept you waiting, huh?

hmm i wonder who will voice him?
    I think the guy who played Reks in FFXII should voice him

15. C This silence is mine

Yeah he is a mystery but I'll still play as him

16. Luka Deafening silence

i dont know really i think i'd have to try him out before saying anything about him or not ... but i think his weapon sucks Lol

17. Bubble Master Califa Hollow Bastion Committee

sucks?... *kills you with Lexicon* Lexicon FTW!!! He will be the most unique of all the members I believe.

18. MisuzuKamio Destiny Islands Resident

I might be misremembering, but didn't they slightly change the way Zexion died in Re:com?

I distinctly remember him getting choked and pressed up against the wall by Riku Replica, and I think they showed him fading away into the darkness in that clip--but I haven't replayed Re: reverse rebirth for a while so the whole scene isn't as particularly clear. Curse these time consuming college apps! :(

19. Solid Snake Kept you waiting, huh?

i think they did change it

20. Akarui Siren Destiny Islands Resident

Interview with Nomura (found in khinsider)

Nomura: Here's an interesting feature. Whenever you complete a mission, the Organization Member's chair will rise. Also the lowest ranking member's chair will lower more. *Laughs* I wonder what will happen if you lose with Xemnas? *Laughs* (Note: This highly suggests that Xemnas will be playable.) The strength and game play of certain members have also been altered. Such as: Xigbar's attacks have a high range, but he has slow reloading time. Lexaeus has slow movement, but very high attack power. There is still one mysterious character though.

Interviewer: Is it Zexion?

Nomura: Yes, because he uses a book as a weapon. We're aiming to have Zexion absorb other enemies attacks, and use their own attacks against them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.