Zeitgeist

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Inasuma, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inasuma "pumpkin"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQsAL-kAz4Q

Watch all 13 parts.

I swear to...I swear...It's changed my complete belief's of how things work. I've known about this vaguely before I watched it. But now...it's just...

I really can't believe what this world has become.

You all better ****ing watch this video. >_> It's important beyond reality as we 'know' it. =/

2. Bou Banned

Here's a better link:

www.zeitgeistmovie.com

It's the whole movie on one site. And I watched this a couple months back and it did change a lot of what I thought. I didn't really watch the Part 3 about Government Spending but I watched Parts 1 and 2, which were extremely interesting, enjoyable, and sullenly shattering.

3. Inasuma "pumpkin"

IMO, the government one was the best.

Kinda made me scared. lulz

4. Mirai King's Apprentice

Zeitgeist ist... SEHR GUT, MEINE FREUNDE!! (Zeitgeist is... VERY GOOD, MY FRIENDS!!)... What? Zeitgeist is a German word. Deutsch ist fantastisch.

Yes, this movie is very eye opening.. There's not really much to say, except... "Wow."

5. Bou Banned

Did anyone get the new Smashing Pumpkins CD Zeitgeist? XD

But yeah, I watched a bit of part 3 and it was extremely disconcerting and I didn't really want to see it. America has always been stupid like that. This movie is truly an epic and a masterpiece.

6. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Yeah. It is quite a ridiculous thing that America is run the way it is. And that G.W.B. gives it away so easily.

I mean wtf?

7. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

Woah.......

8. Inasuma "pumpkin"

What'd you really think of it, Soku?

(though I'm really not surprised at all by your reaction. =/)

9. Soku Hollow Bastion Committee

..............................wow. My head suddenly hurts for some reason, and I felt like I shouldn't have watched that. But, I suddenly have alot on my mind now, and it defiently won't make me thnk the same way........

10. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Yeah. That's how it was for me too.

It's really not AS bad as it seems. It's actually just inflated a bit for the purposes of the video (like the men behind the curtain thing, taking over the world. I MEAN WTF?! LOL).

But yeah. It's a very eye opening video. I pretty much knew this stuff but when you see it... ._. scary ****.

11. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I'm speechless...

This movie has boradened my ways of thinking, definitely. About government and religion, yes, but also myself. It makes me question my goals, my beliefs, everything I've strugled for, my plans for the futre, my self, my ways of categorizing and hating people, my thoughts of money, my so called intelligence I've worked for, everything...

12. Inasuma "pumpkin"

I completely agree, shadowjak.

I really want to pursue my life for knowledge and philosophy now, almost.

=/

13. DigitalAtlas Don't wake me from the dream.

I don't know what I want to do, that's what is confusing me.

I know one thing, after all the thinking, I'm alittle ashamed of myself. I live for manipulation, I treat it like a sport, and now I'm ashamed that I played a human like that. They are not this, they are not that, they do not deserve to be played nor do they deserve to play, they are human. But, at the same time I'm glad I realised my wrong...

14. Bou Banned

Don't give up on life or anything, man.

If it's that tough just move to a different country when you're older. I'm trying to take this with a grain of salt. Even thought it's really scary, especially the 9/11 part, you've just got to forget about it and move on. I'll never really forget anything in this film but it's a lot to take in and it's hard to believe it all. It's definitely pushed at some parts.

15. Inasuma "pumpkin"

It's definitely made one fact clear though...

The United States of America is the reason behind this. We are the provokers. It is us that have done this.

It's a joke, to be honest.
    It's almost like every last thing done was by us. Except Hitler and some other foreign sources that have done these things, we for some reason seem to be the ones who do this the most.

What can be going through these power hungry men's minds?

I just don't understand it. It can really throw off a person, that's for sure.

16. Midnight Rose Merlin's Housekeeper

hehehe, you're all taking this a bit too seriously methinks. most of these things I already knew, the things I didn't know, didn't surprise me. I really suggest you all not take it too much to heart, I'm not going to change myself over this, its just not that important.

it reminds me of a philisophical saying... people will always choose a sad truth over a happy lie... why this is, I'm not sure, I suppose most people don't want to live in a lie, no matter how happy it makes them. Me, I like my life as it is, thats that, whether it be truth, lie, or something different entirely, I'm sticking to it

17. Joseki Traverse Town Homebody

Darky can thank me for showing him this :3

The part about reliegeon I knew already, I didn't need to see that part, but its good they are dispelling the myth hehe.

The government part knew mostly, and yea, its a shame that the united states would kill 3000 of its own people, but hey, its their way of controlling people.

Great movie, doesn't really change me as a person, but a good eye opener for those believers in the great lie.

18. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Lol. I wonder if iPraise watched it yet. >_>

19. Joseki Traverse Town Homebody

gg ipraise's false beliefs.

20. Bou Banned

Do you guys discuss KH-V outside of the forum? XD

Now for some on-topic discussion of this film: I liked it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.