Zeitgeist II :D

Discussion in 'Movies & Media' started by Inasuma, Oct 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Well it's finally released: the sequel to Zeitgeist, The Movie.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=7065205277695921912

Already watched it, it's pretty darn good. I think if you watched the first one you'll definitely like this. I mean most of it is the same information, just a lot more detail and a hefty amount of great solutions.

Enjoy ye pebbles

2. Cin Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp Derp

Loved it, after I was done watching it I really felt very lost however. I kind of thought of all the people in my life and how everything is fake, it's all some strange dream-like state that the Corporations have us in.

To be honest I'm rather pissed off about it actually, I want to get up and do something.

Peter Joseph <3

3. Inasuma "pumpkin"

I agree. I'm recommending this film to a couple of my classes (the ones it pertains to... like economics and history classes) teachers. I feel it'd be very important.

:3

4. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

I actual watched the whole thing and liked it unlike the first one where I watched the first five minutes and it freaked the **** out of me. I especialy liked the part where they talked about how we could have a society without money because me and my friend actualy tried to convince our teachers that it was possible durring a debate one day. We lost though xD

5. Inasuma "pumpkin"

Well now you know how to totally own them...somewhat. xD

6. GhettoXemnas literally dead inside

Exactly xD
    I also plan to show this to a lot of my teachers because a lot of the concepts and ideas could back up some of my other arguments and views.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.