ZatchBell

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by RoxaSora2010, Jul 21, 2008.

1. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

What do you think about it??
    Personally I like that anime very much, because I like spells and it involves.

For the people that never watched it:

Story:

Every 1000 years 100 alien with magic powers, the Mamodos, are challenged for becoming King of the Mamodos, but to do this they are forced to go on the Earth for to find human that succeeds in reading the book of the spells Mamodo.

The series is based on Kiyomaro Takamine (nicknamed Kiyo), a convinced high school student not to have need to go to school. His/her father then, to try to make to understand him his errors, Zatch he sends him, a Mamodo with the abilities of the thunder.

During the tournament of magic they discover the existence of mamodo modified in their pacific nature and of wicked mamodo (among which Grisor and Purio), therefore Kiyo decides to challenge or to stop these wicked mamodos through two ways,: or burning the book of the spells or stopping him/it, as ago Zatch to a mamodo using the powers of the magnetism and stopping him/it in the cistern of the school of Kiyo.

Besides Kiyo discovers as soon as his bond with Zatch it becomes more intense in the book new spells as the Lightning Zaker or the Shield Rashield they appear.

The spells are the weapons that use the mamodos to fight each others. The spells that are written in the book delivered by the mamodo to its companion of spells, that will pronuncate the spells to the mamodo so that to achieve an effect of it. "Zaker" has been the first spell pronunced to Zatch. Kiyo "grind of the class", succeeds in deciphering in little time the first spell, that must be pronounced with a state of mind. The second spell is pronounced Rashield.

So, what do you think about it?

2. Trigger hewwo uwu

That anime was pretty cool. I used to watch it on Toonami, but... :l

3. Shift Chaser

Yeah,it's cool.
    But i stopped watching since i lost track of it.
    I remember it was after Zatch and Kiyo(There's a "i" there?) entered in a forest,it was one of earliest episodes.

4. Haseo Knight of Light

I love it. I have the first 3 volumes of the manga and seen most of the episodes they've shown in America. Why'd they have to stop showing it? We didn't even get to see Season 3.

5. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

Yeah, Kiyo is with the "i" :D And u arrived to watch when Kiyo and Zatch went in England, in the forest where Kiyo's father found Zatch, with the objective to find Zatch's evil brother (that cool and mysterious guy in my avatar:D)

Unfortunately in Europe there isn't :(
    And they didn't stop it, they is about to transmit the new season, at now we can see the new episodes on youtube (only in Japan D: ). And I read in a site that is about to come out a Zatchbell's film :D

6. Shift Chaser

Oh yeah!I remember that!
    I remember there was a blond guy that was with Zatch brother book,and something about memory being lost to someone.
    Anyway i miss it,i watched every morning until April came i think.

7. Haseo Knight of Light

Soon America and Europe will get it though.;) They're showing it in Canada, apparently.

8. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

Ok, I will explain you shortly :D
    Zatch has a brother, Zeno. When they were in teh Mamodo world, their father gave to Zatch the "Lighting Dragon" (used with teh spell "Bao Zakeruga"), creating the anger of Zeno towards his brother. Zatch didn't know his brother, because he was young.
    When they went on the Earth, Zeno found Zatch alone in that forest and he wanted to go back him into the Mamodo world, but he wanted also to make Zatch to pay and he cancelled his memory, but Zatch became very strong and defeated Zeno in the episode 150 I think

9. Shift Chaser

I though they were Twins,anyway thanks a lot for the info!
    I need to watch this again.

10. RoxaSora2010 Nulla è reale. Tutto è lecito.

No prob, I reccomend to everybody to watch it at least 1 time.

Really??!! O_O Thx for the info, the manga would be great!! I see on wikipedia that in teh manga there are about 10 or 11 spells!! Instead in the anime only 7 O_o

11. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

I didn't like the anime very much. It seemed too kiddish and boring for me. I only watch parts of the ending because the show that comes on next is an anime I like. I just don't find that Anime interesting.