Your most despised Anime Moment.

Discussion in 'Anime and Manga' started by The_King, May 9, 2008.

1. The_King Traverse Town Homebody

What was the moment you HATED in your favorite anime?

I used to LOVE DBZ.

It was because of the action.

However, when it ended and changed to GT, I instantly lost interest.

Also, why the HELL did they replace Kid Buu with Uub and Fat Buu? C'mon, even Cell and Frieza came back! But they never did anything majorly, hugely, planet-devestatingly bad!! Buu BLEW UP the whole damned planet!

2. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Frieza blew up Namek,Cell was planning to blow up Earth but Goku stopped him.Cell returned and had so much power that he didnt need to blow himself up again.

Mine has to be every single Naruto episode with a flashback,half the damn show is a flashback of what happened in the last episode.

3. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Fullmetal Alchemist when they [HUGE SPOILER]Killed Edward. ;~;[/HUGE SPOILER]

4. Luna Lovegood nani panda-kun

He didn't, did he? I mean, wasn't the Conquerer of Shambala movie the end of the series?

Anyhoo, I would say it'd have to be the ending of InuYasha. That ending sucked. It was like a "To Be Continued" ending, but it never continued. They didn't even kill Naraku, or find all of the shards. It was stupid.

5. Chevalier Crystal Princess

that ending was kinda cheap , instead of wasting so much time on worthless episodes, they should have used their time accordingly, but it does continue in the manga

now, the anime moment i despise the most........would be

the ending of the Evangelion series, it was really confusing and cheap.....enough said......

i just hope the rebuild makes it clear, because the movie didnt either....

6. myoblivion King's Apprentice

When they killed Solomon and Riku in Blood Plus D:

And in KKM when they made Mamo-kun like Yuna....-.- Yuna, is, stupied.

7. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

End of the Fullmetal Alchemist Movie.

Such a great series. I remember waiting months to see the dub of the movie that I prayed would take the cliff hanger of the anime and turn it into a great ending. Wrong. The Elrics get stuck behind in the "real world" and thus kill and possibility for a continuation of the series (the manga is still going on).

8. Xegreny Kingdom Keeper

Technically yes. But it still does happen. >:

In reality, I thought the movie's ending was amazing. I mean, think about it. What did Alphonse and Edward set out to do? To regain their bodies. What happened at the end of the movie? That exact thing, they also end up together again. Plus, Edward things the science of that time is interesting as well. So with the movie, they technically accomplish all of their goals. There's wiggle room for a sequel, and I can see that happening, but, who knows. Also, the manga doesn't really count as an ending for the movie, because of: A. Lin, B. Father, Sloth, and the Homunculus in general. C. May's and Scar's special alchemy.

Number 17 comes out in English, October 2008. 8D

9. Maka Albarn It's called love

Naruto... Jiraiya's perverted moments... the end! O_O

10. Sabby Sleepy Panda Assassin

When Naraku never dies in freaking Inuyasha! Because they continue the journey but it was over..

11. Advent 【DRAGON BALLSY】

Dude, those are the only parts of Naruto I like! I laugh so hard at them xD.

12. pirateking_luffy Banned

gundam wing:endless waltz
    where they destroy all of the gundams and end that series of gundam,which was my fav one

13. Falling Star Gummi Ship Junkie

I know! I wish they did though! They dont even make InuYasha anymore so I dont know what they were thinking but whatever they were thinking I sure didnt like it... >.>

14. Jayn

GAH! That killed me too...

--
    Every cliffhanger in FMA is a despised moment.

15. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

Pokemon. When Team Rocket Shows up AGAIN..and AGAIN...and AGAIN,singing lame motto's.it was funny in the beginning,but no more..

16. Asterisk NO WONT LET YOU

oh,and Goku not in the Android Saga,that sucked =(

EDIT: Sry double psoted =(

17. Hayabusa Venomous

Got a few:

Cowboy Bebop: The ending...Spike...died...T_T

G Gundam: Ending too...WTF was all that about after that epic fight!?

Naruto: Everytime they're jumping through the trees...or having flashbacks...or when Sakura's talking about Sasuke...or simply every time Naruto says something...yeah <.<

Neon Genesis Evangelion: The "ending"...those poisonous mushrooms overcame the staff I'm guessing

Inuyasha: The storyline is generally a horribly strung-together batch of important episodes buried under completely insignificant mini-stories with completely forgettable characters

Dragon Ball GT: Just the entirety of this sequel hurts the DBZ junkie in me...red hair? SSJ4!? WTF!?!?

Pokemon: The fact that this series, which began in the 90's, is still running...

18. Jayn

The end of Inuyasha was a definite 'WTF' moment...

19. Hayabusa Venomous

Inuyasha has an ending!?

20. DarknessKingdom The Kingpin of the TV

Dragon Ball Z; basically every stare-down in the anime. Stop staring and start fighting, damnit!

Pokemon; Team Rocket. Nuff said.