your favorite spells

Discussion in 'General & Upcoming Kingdom Hearts' started by 9Kairi9hearts, Jul 25, 2010.

?

your favorite spell?

1. fire

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. blizzard

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. thunder

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. cure

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  5. areo

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. gravity

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. stop

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 9Kairi9hearts Twilight Town Denizen

This thread is to ask about your favorite three spells in Kingdom Hearts 1, and why you liked them.
    (the ones you kept in your shortcut menu.)

My favorites were:
    #1: Cure
    I liked cure because it meant that I did not have to stock up on potions, it was always on my shortcut menu, and it got a lot of use durring bosses.

#2: Gravity
    I liked gravity because it halved an enemies HP, (unless it was a boss) I found that this spell was great for enimies that had large amounts of HP, (like large bodies, defenders, and other heartless with lots of HP) one thing that this spell isn't good for is fighting the enemies with less HP, like shadows, or soldiers.
    I never played in the coloseum without this in my shortcut menu.

#3: Fire
    I like fire because it was a homing attack, so you could hit most enemies with it, it is perfect to fight flying enemies with, (unless they are fire-resistant) This is a good all-around spell, from bosses to blue raphsodies, this is a good spell. (either this, or thunder was normaly taking up the third spot in my shortcut menu.)

2. Korra my other car is a polar bear dog

Please read the stickied rules; favorites threads are not allowed.

+\LOCKED/+

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.