your death...

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by sinister, May 16, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sinister King's Apprentice

for not a long time ago me and some of my friends started to wonder how our lives would have ended, yes it may sound strange but i do think almost anyone that reads this post has thought about the same thing.
    how do you think it will end?

peacefully letting the heart give up?...
    murder...?
    war...?
    disaese...?
    something more dramatic perhaps...?

oh and feel free to reply however you want.

2. P E A N U T ~*~Never Surrender~*~

Well, everyone HOPES to have a painless death. Maybe in your sleep. That seems like the most peaceful way to go. But that hardly ever actually happens. I don't really want to think about how I might actually die.

3. Xephos Neko, gamer, animelover, and artist :3 *purrs*

For me....... it's either I will die of disease, murder, age, or the end of the world. I am beliving these such things because there stuff is teh possibility of me dying.

4. timeless Traverse Town Homebody

I would probably die of disease, rising sea levels or loneliness, that is just typical me.

5. Aura Goddess

I'm not really sure how I'll die.But I do wish I'll have a painless death.I have been told many times to just live your life either if its bad or good or in between.And thats what I do.I mean I do worry about my future and everything but I mostly worry about the here and now.I've been told to just go out there and live your life because it can end at anytime.

6. Garxena Hollow Bastion Committee

I want to become famous and then be murdered. That way, I'll live on forever. ^.~

7. Twiceistoomany Merlin's Housekeeper

dying...how drepressing.
    i'll just stick with hopes of old age and wish to live long!

8. Forever Love Life Without Limits

The thought of aging and dying scares me ever so much. I really don't like to think about it, or I start crying....

When I do die, I hope that I actually want to die. Or if I'm alone. I just hope I die peacefully and happy. Death is one of the scariest thoughts of life, if you ask me. Just the thought of it makes my heart skip a beat from fright....

I think I'm going to leave this thread before I start crying again....

-Kairi

9. Hakurei Reimu Take my hand. And then I'll fly with you right up

if the end of the world comes in 2012, then I'm guessing either by fire or accidents. (something gruesome more or less)

if not, then hopefully from old age.

10. Nobody's Shadow Kingdom Keeper

In a room where it's nine in the afternoon.
    I figure I'll die of cancer. Most likely skin cancer (I try to be safe about sun exposure but sometimes damage is unavoidable) or lung cancer (second hand smoke, it happens). I'm not really sure if I'm just being pessimistic about the fact that so many people experience some form of cancer these days, or perhaps I really am vulnerable. It's a sad way to die, it really is.

If I were to choose my death though, I'd probably want to die quick and painlessly in some obnoxious car accident. Preferably no one else would get hurt. I'm sure there is some psychological reason as to why one would want that sort of death, but I've never actually looked into it.

11. cronoking Chaser

^ I'd want to die with this chick thar ^

Seriously, I wouldnt let her go by herself lol. I'd probably want to die peacefully in my sleep. No pain :D

12. Absol Hollow Bastion Committee

I am going to be going on long trips into the wild when I'm older, so I'd want to either die peacefully or die in the wilderness. ex, falling off a cliff, getting killed by an an animal, ect because it'd mean I'd be dying for something I loved doing.

13. Mielé Banned

y'know, me and a few friends were discussing this XDD

How will you die?

My Results:

[​IMG]

Accidental death

You take to many risks, and they could be your downfall.

14. T3F Chaser

Me, being the religious girl that I am, I believe we shouldn't be scared of death no matter how it happens, unless you havent been to confession in a while.:) he he lol. I just quoted my orthodox studies teacher. but seriously, A disease or in my sleep is how I want to die.

15. sinister King's Apprentice

wow i didn't think it would get this popular.
    and sorry for those who got saddened by this thread i do however appreciate your reply.

16. Princess Snow White I feel such an isomniac.

How will you die?

My Results:

[​IMG]

Natural causes
    You seem to be in no danger, and should live to a ripe old age. Go you.

I personally don't really care on how I die.

17. Fallout Gummi Ship Junkie

I've always wanted to know how it would end. I want to die a peaceful death: like dying in my sleep. But now with all of the war, diseases, and crime going around, I may not get that chance.

18. sinister King's Apprentice

i agree with you however i don't really lnow myself how it would end but i certanly don't want to die out of old age. it feels depressing.
    near a loved one i suppose

19. Ansem59 Chaser

I think I'll die of a sickness... I don't know why I think that... but I do...

20. sinister King's Apprentice

i think sickness is another sad way to die.
    you feel weak, you have a harder time concentrating, you can't really do anything, people around you stare at you waiting for you to die. and you don't know really when it actually will happen

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.